Viewing 419 reply threads
  • Author
      Afreekah
      Participant

This game is about writing what u think about a certain thing. The person above u will state a thing, actor, actress, or basically anything..and u have to write ur thoughts about that particular thing and then write one for the next person Smile [:)]

So i will start with…um…

Americans

*`·._.·Tujhse Bichhad ke Bhi oh Bekhabar
      Tere hi Gham Mein Jalte Rahen·._.·´*

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

Americans.. our neighbours.. think most of em are really cool. Whenebber we go there, they’re very nice, kind, chatty lol. Some are psycho tho, but every country has psychoz rite?

next: Winnie The Pooh Smile [:)]

…humein intezaar kitna, yeh hum nahin jaante, magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina…

Afreekah
      Participant

quite cute..although i myself have never really been much of a fan….my little niece loves winnie the pooh and because of her i have a huge winnie the poo teddy in my room.

next: photos

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

lol awesome!! Big Smile [:D] Winnie RoX!!

photos are awesome, they let you relive the past in a way..

msn

…humein intezaar kitna, yeh hum nahin jaante, magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina…

Afreekah
      Participant

good, although the newest version keeps stuffing up on PC. Better than chat rooms coz u actually know the people, and there are better facilities.

curtains

serioComic
      Participant

curtains…are a waste of time. u have to hang em up, then open em, then close em, then wash em..and the cycle goes on and on.

hackers

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

Lee
      Participant

Don’t like em. Met one when I first discovered chatrooms. Gave him my hotmail, and then had him fess up to having ‘spyed’ on my convo’s. Thankfully they contained nothing riskay…but then he wanted to log me out of hotmail, all the way from India! I let him, only cause it was preferable to him giving me a virus.

Cellphones

serioComic
      Participant

lee oh lee…trust no one – mulder.

good to have cos you dont need to depend on public phones which 99/100 never works!!

time travel

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

Lee
      Participant

I don’t belive it’s possible or probable. Time travel in the sense that some portable machine can rewind or step back in time.
      Certain cultures can ‘cross’ time. In a visionary, dream-like sense.

Mail-order brides

serioComic
      Participant

always wondered how the bride can fit into a mail
      waaahahahah…i kill me!! Big Smile [:D]

how desperate can one be??

david blaine

Lee
      Participant

The name rings a bell….was he a writer or a murderer? Yeah…I think he was. A murderer.

Hot Air Baloons

serioComic
      Participant

jeez lee…u shud get out more often! he’s a magician.

a cool way to have a date that is out of the norm and when u find yr date boring and not yr type, can just throw him/her out immediately 😉

rap

Lee
      Participant

I knew the name was familiar!

Rap….the bane of most parents existence. The profanity, the violence, the se.xually explicit vidio clips.
      Also poetic and filled with real life themes. Some of the old school stuff was good.

Steel-capped boots

Afreekah
      Participant

dont interest me at all…..very bland on the issue

spectacles

serioComic
      Participant

ability to make one look ‘smarter’ than they are Big Smile [:D]
      those with one and who looks blur and naive always capture my attention 😉

internet

nitzah
      Participant

the whole world under your thumb with a click of a mouse…..

opens up people, their mind as well as their inner-self….where kids can grow up…and grown up be kids….

Pen

=========================
      Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

boo
      Participant

something that helps you to express your thoughts…is it just me or does anyone else here feel like they can’t write properly without a pen that they are used to writing with? well, that is my thought on a pen. i can’t write with some pens as they are really anooying to hold. yep, am fussy! Big Smile [:D]

immigration

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

nitzah
      Participant

why do we even let boo play ? she just kills the thread all the time ! immigration ?? outta all the million things you could ever talk about…you ask abt immigration ?? dont you have better things to do ? like comb Barbie’s hair or something ??

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Lee
      Participant

Barbies: Owned a few…had a Jem doll, two actually when she was all the rage. The only thing I really wanted though, was a Ken doll. A few chicks have tried to model themselves on the anatomical proportions of the 50+ Barbie doll. Stoopid women.

Grooming products for men.

Afreekah
      Participant

pretty useful ofcourse if theyre gonna keep ur man well groomed!

cousins

Lee
      Participant

Some can be totally awesome once you’ve stopped hating each other as kids. I have cousins spread across the world. It’s never easy staying in touch or even close, but they do come in handy when you want to reminesce, and they know your childhood fears.

Religious fanatics

Afreekah
      Participant

depends to what extent…but u do say fanatics…so..my thoughts on them are they must be good/right in their own way….i myself would never be a religious fanatic, life without sins is hard to live!

Kunal Ganjawala

tufi_ali
      Participant

rly can’t say much abt him….all i knw is he won a prestigious award 4 his achievements at tha filmfare awards..he he… 🙂

nxt: kishore kumar

:)..TuFi..(:

Afreekah
      Participant

also cant say too much about him coz i’m not that old…but he must be awesome to have claimed such a big name…oh also…was just listening to his ‘hum bewafa’…love that song!

Next: curly hair

Am Rani
      Participant

curly hair… something I have always wished for. I think curly hair is more “glamourous” than straight hair and it always looks better. Another thought I have on curly hair, is a picture of my sister. She has really curly hair, but mine is as straight as can be.

Next: Christmas

***Dil ki Rani Stick out tongue [:P]***

Heera
      Participant

a time in the winter in which all the shoppingmalls n everything become very..cosy.. i like this time of year, even if we dont celebrate it ourselves..

Santa Claus

..:.:Dil Diyan Rahan Uttey:.:Pehrey Naiyon Lagdey:.:Muqaddaran Dey Likhey Hoye:.:Mitt Naiyon Sakdey:.:..
      Sparki
      Participant

I am all for religion, but everyone should respect each others opinions and shouldnt try and force a certain idea upon others.
      Keep perspective people keep perspective..!!!!

football

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

boo
      Participant

hmm it can be good is countries are playing, such as the World Cup. i love Brazil…cute guys and good players,…what more could you ask for!! Big Smile [:D] football does have its downsides though…people become obsessed with it, getting drunk violence etc., and they can also bore toher people to death sometime! another thought is David Beckham…dont ask me why i dont even know that much about him, but he is a world famous ‘football icon’. Smile [:)]

exams

Queen
      Participant

well all i do is stress durin exams i waste my time complainin insetad of studyin and once theyre done itz all forgotten as if there were nuttin…one thingi hate is havin many exams in a span of 2 or 3 days it gets harder i wouldnt mind havin 1-2 exams A WEEK

summer jobs

“Dont under estimate the power of a girl with nails”- The Queen Tina

Dil ki dharkan tham jaye saas bhi chahe na aye phir bhi jiyu par jaane kyoon tum bin jiya nahin jaye!

Afreekah
      Participant

good for those who go to school and wanna earn some money in the holidays…also a great opportunity for them to gain some experience.

long fingernails

Shereena
      Participant

i think those are gr8 lolz u can tap ur fingers on a table or whatever and annoy the hell outta the person sittin next to u Stick out tongue [:P] plus long nails make it easier to peel things off of over things.

rain

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Afreekah
      Participant

rain is nice when u stay at home and when its cold..coz u feel like snugling up..but when u wanna go out and u have other plans then rain is really not nice at all…also its good when u have water restrictions..like we do at the moment.

3 in one scanner, printer and photocopier

nitzah
      Participant

saves space and is very efficient. every small office should need it. doesnt come handy if you do major copying / scanning / printing coz the quality is too low and would konk out pretty soon

Namecards

Afreekah
      Participant

hmm i dunno…our 3in ones printing quality is better than our normal canon printer.

namecards are quite reasonable if u are in amongst a large crowd of unfamiliar ppl. Only really useful when ppl obviously dont know ur name, or dont exactly need to learn it, or will not be in contact with u a whole heap. Also often used to keep counts of ppls attendance in meetings, corporate functions etc.

tropical fish

Lee
      Participant

Expensive and costly to maintain. Not into fish. In a tank nor on my plate. I’d rather feed em to my cat.

Day care centres

Afreekah
      Participant

decent for those with parents who both work, a good way for children to mingle with other children, instead of always wanting their mama, children should be treated well, its an added bonus if its like a preschool and ur child actually learns something too.

Lasagne

vchenoah
      Participant

delicious whether one is veg or non veg! My sister-in-law made it with tofu once and it was surprisingly tasty! It is expensive to make, if done correctly! And is Garfield’s favorite treat!

High heels

Am Rani
      Participant

Hihg heels make me feel more female, and more se.xy. They look beautifull with a dress, but also with a normal jeans or something. The only ‘problem’ with high heels is that not everyone can walk on them. When I see a woman on high heels, and she’s not able to walk on them properly, I can only laugh at her (not nice, I know). But when you can, thye really give you a touch of elegance.

adopting children

BrillantBrunette13
      Participant

adopting children is really great, i mean for those who werent blessed by God to have kids of their own, adopting gives them an opportunity to become parents. and its good for those kids who were abandoned, it gives them a promising home and future.

unplanned pregnancy

Abandon All Hope!

“We live once, die once, marry once, and love only once”-SRK (KKHH)

ramz89
      Participant

hmmm…well obviously its misfortunate for the couple but children are a gift from God so accept it as it comes. And i am TOTALLY against abortions, but lets not start that discussion as the topics sooo controversial!

religion

..:Chaand mera dil, Chaandni ho tum, Chaand se hai door, Chandni kaha
      Laut ke aana, hai yahi tumko, Jaa rahe ho tum, jao meri jaan:..

Lee
      Participant

The reason behing so many wars through out history and sense less killings. From the beginning of time, men have chosen to pervert the true nature of belief in a Higher Being, and have manipulated the ingnorant to their own ends. The Clergy cl*** or Religious Leaders, kept the faithful in ignorance on what certain Holy Books had to say. Religion is only an adherance to a certain belief system, which is given a name or denomination, to diffrentiate from one another.

Politicians

serioComic
      Participant

bunch of corrupted, useless, lazy people who only knows how to talk and nothing else. promises the world during elections but after that they dont seem to be around at all

George W. Stinking Bush

nitzah
      Participant

Honestly speaking, i think he’s just dumb. but he is a true political player. once he got the seat, he bombed out the middle east. he does what he feels best for “his country” only and not for the rest of the world. and now he’s trying to control the US$ currency by making the other major currencies weaker, such as the Euro, RMB & Yen.

StarBucks

Lee
      Participant

The place has become an institution here. All the frappe, latte, mocha drinkers come out to play. It’s THE place to be seen, and has a competitive market. The statement to make is , holding a Strabucks coffee cup in your hand.

Amusement Parks

Afreekah
      Participant

well we had wonderland and now its a business park, although the ones in Queensland are cool, dreamworld is the best of them with the tower of terror and giant drop.

brand clothing

Queen
      Participant

well if itz real nice ill buy it but i rather go for style then brand…if i see a super nice shirt or anything and itz not brand named ill still buy it…and brand named clothing are always so expensive wherefor u can get the same thing without the brand somewhere else for cheaper..(the only brand named thing id buy are shoes and a cpl of track pants dats it)

bottled water

Dil ki dharkan tham jaye saas bhi chahe na aye phir bhi jiyu par jaane kyoon tum bin jiya nahin jaye!

Waluscha
      Participant

Well…if you are too lazy to boil water at your house…then u can get the bottled water from the nearest stores. Easy and fast.

Hollywood movies.

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

Afreekah
      Participant

not into them too much…well not like Hindi films neway….but some are really good, i like the way their storylines can range plain jane to the most weirdest things.

Cotton

*`·._.·Tere Dil Mein Rahenge, Tujhko Apna Ghar Bana lenge·._.·´*

ramz89
      Participant

aahh so soft against the skin but hot in the summer! nice and warm in the winter thoBig Smile [:D] and what most of my suits are made of!

ice

Afreekah
      Participant

wonderful when u forget to put fizzy drink or water in the fridge. A great way to keep things cool in an esky aswell. Good to eat just like that too 😛

smelly feet

ramz89
      Participant

ewwwwww really BAD! i feel like screaming odour eaters odour eaters!

sugar

Am Rani
      Participant

Sweet, and very useful in the kitchen, for making cakes and stuff. I don’t like it in my tea,and I don’t like it in large amounts.

Making friends on the internet

Afreekah
      Participant

well its never worth trusting…anyone can make up anything so its not very reliable…its okay just talking like on forums and stuff but never go too far! because u dont know where it could lead u.

sonu nigam

nitzah
      Participant

he needs to get his voicebox cracked coz he seriously sounds like a girl….he always needs a haircut….and a good workout….

Cigerrettes / Smoking ?

ramz89
      Participant

I think its disgusting how someone would want to mess up their lungs, increase the risk of cancer, have bad breath and nails just to look good infront of their mates or to give them a bit of a buzz. However, i dont have any lessened respect for people who smoke, in that sense, but it does make me wonder whether the person is insecure about their image.

mobile phones

nitzah
      Participant

(its interesting how non-smokers can never relate to the ‘addiction’ part of smoking)

ramz89
      Participant

Thats kinda implied- why do they start smoking? To look good etc, which leads to the addiction.

Waluscha
      Participant

Mobile phone – A modern device which is very helpful to us. With mobile phone, we can call our family and friends at anytime, anywhere. And if we feel bored we can make missed calls or send SMS to the numbers that we don’t know belong to whom. 🙂 Very worth to be owned.

Soundtrack CDs

nitzah
      Participant

(English movie) soundtracks can be good or bad….sometimes the soundtracks are in a theme, like all hip hop or rock songs…which is good…but some have such a variety you only end up listening and/or liking a couple of songs, so its really not worth it. nowadays all soundtracks are getting real mainstream and you hear the songs left right centre, here, there, everywhere….and you just get fed up of it. if i like an artist or a particular song, i d/l the track/album…if it is really good and i enjoy it in and out, then i go buy the cd.

hindi soundtracks – never listen, dont care. all the music sound the same to me. all the singers sing the same kinda music / songs over n over again. u hear em once, u’v heard them all.

Watch

Madhu
      Participant

A watch is a necessity. We all need to know what time it is since our lives revolve around time. What kind of watch one chooses is based on personal choice. I am not fussy so I just want some thing that looks nice, is functional and reliable. I have several watches but the one I wear mostly is a Seiko that I have worn for the past 10 years and hope to continue wearing it for some more time. I have grown accustomed to it and would hate to have to switch to a different one.

What do you think of awards such as the Academy Awards or the Filmfare Awards?

Madhu Smile [:)]

Afreekah
      Participant

A good way to show someones acheivements and also commend them on their efforts. Not too sure how reliable they can be, not much of a fan of the ‘people choice’ such as the filmfare awards. Also a good source of entertainment as they dont just present awards, there is dancing, singing, drama items etc.

The sunset

Lee
      Participant

My favourite time of day…I used to be a fanatic, I used to have to stop and watch every single one. The colours, though in part caused by pollution, are a beauty to watch. It also reminds me that the day has ‘set’ for me, but begun for my family or friends living elsewhere. Any picture or portrait with a sunset, would make me want to buy it.

Remote Controls

nitzah
      Participant

mans greatest achievment / creation !! the power at a flick of a button ! increases efficency, saves time !

bubble gum

Lee
      Participant

A curse for parents, as their young child would inevitably sleep with the gum in their mouth, and later have chunks of hair removed, along with the gum. Great for blowing bubbles, and poping them. Also caused me to earn a few detentions from chewing it in clas.s. Cheap and inexpensive, shame the flavors dont last as long any more.

Four-wheel drive Vehicles

ramz89
      Participant

hmmm pretty convenient when you got loadsa family/people to take around but not too attractive generally and are mostly distastefully referred to as ‘people-carriers’ nowadays! Don’t prefer them myself, I’d go for the chic sports car if i was given the choice

ok, this is more like a question than a thing but go with it…..

Do you think christmas has lost it’s religious aspect and become too commercialised?

Lee
      Participant

Xmas lost its Biblical appeal long ago. If one was to read the Biblical account of the events leading to and after, the birth of Jesus…it would be highly evident that certain religions mislead the m***es. Commercialism is good, only in the sense that it provides jobs for people who need the extra money to buy presents for those in theor families…who never like what they buy anyway, and promplty return the gifts, and get something else.

Convents

Madhu
      Participant

Convents:

Place where Christian women live who have chosen to dedicate their life to the service of Christ in various ways. There are many convent schools started by these dedicated women where they teach young girls. I myself studied a few years in Mount Carmel Convent.

CANCER?

Lee
      Participant

Hate it! Killed my Father and my best friends Mother. Kills thousands every year…and the only charity that I support. They have a great network here in NZ, and good care providers for those terminally ill.

Personalised License Plates

Madhu
      Participant

Sorry to hear about your father. Unfortunately it is once of those illnesses that all of us have been hit by in some form or the other. It was probably a bad topic to have picked but it was on my mind. The only good thing I can say is that these days there have been some break throughs in treatment. Diagnostic testing has helped in providing early detection which enables treatment to start before it advances too far.

Personalized License Plates:

Nice to have I guess for some people. Though I some times wonder when I see people advertise their birth date and other personal information on it. Personally I would not pay extra money to have personalized license plates because I would not want any of my private information broadcast to any one who can read my license plate.

Harrison Ford:

nitzah
      Participant

from cancer to Harrison Ford ?? what on EARTH runs thru your faltoo mind ?? couldnt you pick something easier like choclates ?? jeez !!

H. Ford – good actor in his days (80’s i would say ?). Plays good roles as a ‘patriotic’ action hero by Tom Clancy books, (Clear & Present Danger / patriot games), loved him as Indiana Jones (seen the flick over n over again and cant wait for Indie J 4 !!), and as HAN SOLO star wars !!,

CHOCLATES !

Sparki
      Participant

yum chocolates are wonderful things! i luv toblerone and ferrero raches…cadbury chocolate yumm…
      Evryone shouldhave a choclate a day!
      And of course the cocoa farmers should get more money!

nxt.. songs

Lee
      Participant

Songs are good…they cam be melodic and uplifting, melancholy and sad, pulsing and emotive, erotic and stimulating…They can be a soothing balm to the soul. Song writers make millions from catering to the emotions within…Songs, whether with lyrics or without, are a vital tool for causing calm, chaos or mayhem.

Plastic surgery

Afreekah
      Participant

reminds me of ASH RAI..good if u are scarred or whatever, but to just change ur looks coz ur just not pretty enough is hopeless…shows how much u actually appreciate gods creation.

Weddings

Lee
      Participant

Looking forward to my best mates wedding next month. It’s a stressful time for the Bride-to-be, more so than for the Groom, I imagine. You have tiny details to think about, a dress to purchase, a cake to order, costs to worry about, cars, Inlaws, bridal party But the best thing about weddings? Is the enevitable Hens night. The true blue one with the stripper and everything. Hehe.
      For the Traditional amongst us, whether the wedding is Hindu, Islamic, Punjabi or Western styles…the unifying of two people is awesome.

Hens/Stags/Bucks night

ramz89
      Participant

Haven’t been to one myself but i’d expect it’d be a lot of fun! Seen people out on a hen/stag night and they’re luvin it- suppose just a fun,final night out before you tie the knotBig Smile [:D]

Pirate DVD’s

pyara
      Participant

i can understand why film industrialists and film makers are against it..but they dont really seem to have hindered the process of film making so ..i guess im just indifferent towards it..Perhaps if i was apart of a film industry then id be concerned..However i do not purchase pirated dvds or music..i stick with original…

next”
      summer cl***es

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ </ /
      (“‘) (“”)

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

educational yet ruins my holidays cuz i’ve to be working whilke evryone else is enjoying themselves on the beaches!!!

hackerss

oh yaara rab rus jaane de,deevana jag chut jaane de…

Nazi
      Participant

ooo.. I would love to hack.. but I know that i’m not gonna cause any harm to anyone’s personal information.. but ofcourse i’ll view them!!lol.. but those who use it to cause harm, certainly isnt fair!

Love

Naz

Lee
      Participant

Love is the glue to any enduring relationship. Whether its love from a parent to a child, between a man and a woman or anything in between. Its vital to life. Without it you are nothing. It can also be the most harrowing experience of one’s life, and also the most poignant.

Play Station games

hrithik30
      Participant

so fun. i have the new psp and it is so wonderful. i can put songs and play movies. anywayz back to play station games, they are real fun. when im bored i pop one in and play

ummm next: crushes

hum tumse hua hai pyaar hum kya karen……aap hi bateiyen hum kya karen

Afreekah
      Participant

crushes are funny…when u look back and realise who the crush was actually on…kinda weird..but sweet for those teensters…who think its love.

cordial

Lee
      Participant

Arghk! Revolting stuff. Especially the Ozzie stuff! Gross misrepresentation of liquid refreshment! Putrid! Yuk!

Bed+Breakfasts?

Afreekah
      Participant

lol..i dunno about bed and breakfasts…they seem a little lonely to me.

Salwar Kameez

ramz89
      Participant

Traditional and I really luv to wear them. I dont wear them that often but I luv to have my dupatta (scarf) opened up and draped across my chest! I suppose it covers me up and I feel safeBig Smile [:D]

The big bang theory

Lee
      Participant

That life sponateneously arrived from some pirmordial soup? Don’t believe that. I believe that a creative force was behind life on earth. Things do not just appear, after thousands/millions of years of life. If you were to put the intricate parts of a watch into a washing machine, and spin it for a thousnad or more years, you would not have a fully formed watch. Chance did not beget life on earth. The big bang theory,is just that….a theory…something unproven…yet documented regardless…

Flavored Coca-Cola

Afreekah
      Participant

the vanilla stuff is okay..but the other stuff sux..not a fan of coke neway…pepsi all the way!

hair straighteners

*`·.Yeh Raat Kabhi Bhi Katam Na Ho, Yeh Raat Mili Hai Mushkil Se.·´*

Shereena
      Participant

those are wikkid, my hair is naturally wavy and its nice to have a way to make it straight Big Smile [:D]

chemistry 😐

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Afreekah
      Participant

the chemistry between two ppl or science style. Back in school i didnt mind it much…it was fun to experiment with acids and chemicals. But the signs and things were not nice.

Parks

ramz89
      Participant

Cool to hang out in with friends or family and a nice place to chill out, relax have picnics etc especially in the summer!
      But some parks (in my area) have just become really rough…big gangsta guys just walk round mugging people and threatening lil kids..its pretty awful really. But these are just the minority of parks…others i love!

Nightclubs?

Am Rani
      Participant

Don’t have that much experience with nightclubs, I have only been there once or twice. Don’t really like them.

children

vchenoah
      Participant

They r half you, half the person you love and all promise! Alot of hard work, but truly a blessing!! I’m really looking forward to being a mom!!

Blackberries (PDAs)

A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.

hrithik30
      Participant

really cool. portable, and stylish

cell phones

my love for him will never end

ramz89
      Participant

Cool and convenient…easy to stay in touch with people and contacting is easy if ur on the go! And of course…its always ncie to get a textBig Smile [:D]

boo
      Participant

lol ramz…u forgot to leave a word! Stick out tongue [:P]

nessa ji: was that a random statement or *raises eyebrows* ? Big Smile [:D]

Lee
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by vchenoah

They r half you, half the person you love and all promise! Alot of hard work, but truly a blessing!! I’m really looking forward to being a mom!!

Blackberries (PDAs)

Don’t do it! Don’t do it! Take it from Nitz and I…sleepless nights, *** feeding(doubt Nitz knows about that tho)vomiting, colic, nappies….loss of marital bliss and harmony! I repeat, don’t do it!

Snail mail(letter writing with a stamp)

Sparki
      Participant

lol ! ok i am confused lee u and nitz are closer than we all thought???
      Snail mail, can be really meaningful more than an email when u send letters abroad or get a nice postcard or send one! But can be inconvinient i.e posting it and it taking a day or two gettin to the intended person.. sometimes u never does reach them! So emails r great for keeping in touch!

Speed bumps

ramz89
      Participant

*hehe bit out of myself der boo…whoopsBig Smile [:D]* anyhoooo….

speed bumps- pretty good to keep speed limit on roads and i’m sure it prevents speeding accidents so yeh, good idea. They’re hell for ur car tyres tho heheBig Smile [:D]

make-up

Sparki
      Participant

make up i dont wear it everyday.. sometimes i like to put eyeliner on or eyeshadow hardly ever feel bothered too. But when going somehwere nice i like to put some make up on. Its a total nightmare to find good lipstick colour!
      Too much make up can look tarty. I dunno but i dont think ppl wear too much heavy makeup anymore.. i think most girls are going for the minimal simple look

Airports

ramz89
      Participant

hehe sparki…quite the opposite over at my end…girls put too much make-up on and end up looking like tarted old trolls!!ewwwwwww

airports…BRILLIANT lol obviously cos without airports where do you board the plane from? and without planes how can I see my lovely family in Pakistan hehe. I love flying too..and the plane food mmmmmmBig Smile [:D] but then again there are plane accidents which kill hundreds of ppl so controversial……

Playstations

Afreekah
      Participant

I prefer games on the computer…never been hooked on a playstation and dont think i want to

Mirrors

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

like them, they’re very useful, not only for makin sure u dun have nethin stuck in ur teeth, but like in carz and stuff too (Y)

calculators

Afreekah
      Participant

very useful…puts alot of pressure of ur brain…good on ur phone as well..for working percentage discounts when shopping 😛

cheesecake

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

I personally don’t like the taste, and it has like kajillion calories!

silly putty

Afreekah
      Participant

i have no idea what silly putty is…lol it sounds like some sort of Goo which is supposed to amuse little minds.

Fingers

ramz89
      Participant

excellant! one of many things the human mind doesn’t appreciate having, but i suppose without them theres very little, if anything, you could do. Of course, they’re not nearly as fantastic as the incredible opposing thumbs that us humans are blessed withBig Smile [:D]

Gym’s

Shereena
      Participant

lolz Stick out tongue [:P] “some sort of Goo which is supposed to amuse little minds.”

Gym’s are awesomee, theres lotsa different kinds, and have lotsa different things you can do there. great for working out and getting into shape, as well as spending some time with ur friends. then there’s always the good ol’ gymnasium =) big place where u can play sum wikkid sports. i miss gym clas.s 🙁

post its or sticky tabs

¤§hê®èéñå¤

hrithik30
      Participant

post its are very useful. you write something on them and you can stick them anywhere.

hrithik30
      Participant

oops forgot to post the next one

rings

pyara
      Participant

they are great !!! helpful reminders of appointments due dates for papers and other commonly forgetful things…

father’s day

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ </ /
      (“‘) (“”)

hrithik30
      Participant

the best day to show your father how much you love him. you should always show him you love him but on this day show him more love.

christmas

Am Rani
      Participant

officially, Christmas is a day to celebrate the birth of Christ. Among the people I know, I only see people fighting during the Christmas days, because everybody has a few days off, and everybody is annoying eachother. An other thing people do with christmas is eating a lot of food. So for most people it has nothing to do with Christ…

Anyway, I do like Christmas. My best childhood memories are the christmasparties at my grandparents house…wonderfull

learning other languages

ramz89
      Participant

its cool….you feel a sense of experiencing another culture and it’s good to learn languages as it means you can communicate with more people in the world…..it creates bonds between a variety of people all over, different countries and cultures are bonded together…something that needs to exist in the worldSmile [:)]

cars

Lee
      Participant

With so many makes and variety of car manufacturers…there’s a vehicle for almost any price range. Since their inception, cars have contributed to the increase in technological advancement, and human endevors. People are able to travel great distances with them, and also their are the mas.s of accidents that drivers under the influence cause innocent bystanders.

Ballroom Dancing

Afreekah
      Participant

ooh very hot! Nah pretty boring for me…the guys never look as good as they should.

chocolate

Lee
      Participant

I heard somewhere, the radio most probably…that the cocoa bean is fast running out! Which will mean that choclate, that sweet comodity that many cannot live without, will be in very big demand in another 10years…as the cocoa bean in Cote Ivoire is diminishing. Heaven forbid! Prefer Cadbury and Hershey’s…fruit and nut….

As for Ballroom dancing, we’ve just had ‘Dancing with the Stars’ here…and they all made the dance moves real hot! An ex All Black player took out the competition. Some damn fine moves, I must say. Even a few of the non-stars dance partners were spunky too!

Cricket

Afreekah
      Participant

we had dancing with the stars to..did u guys have the same one as us?…with Tom winning?

I love cricket in cricket season, especially the ODI’s when a good country comes over to play…i dont go for the Australian Team, love it when Pakistan come, and its also good to watch India.

Bushy Eyebrows

Shereena
      Participant

depends on teh person. some ppl look really good with the natural thing, but it doesnt go with others. i personally dun like super bushy ones, the unibrow shahid kapoor has goign is icky.

watermelon

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Lee
      Participant

Mmmm….nice to munch on when it’s a hot day. The clours are so pretty too. My Dad used to do catering…so when he’d make a proper fruit salad, he would carve the watermellon out into balls…and then use the shell of the water mellon as the Fruit Salad bowl. I’ve tried the same thing as well…it can make an awesome table centrepiece when you get creative with it.

White Supremists

vchenoah
      Participant

Cowardly wastes of flesh who hide behind laws and use the mentally inept to carry out their dirty work!

Boo:Just giving my thought on the word given. Big Smile [:D] Besides, haven’t found Mr. Right yet…

Lee:When the heck is ur maternal instinct going to kick in!!! lol It can’t be that much of a nightmare! You can’t tell me that ‘ankle-biter’ of urs doesn’t tug at ur heart!!! And for the record, I’ve never heard ur nemesis complain about being a parent…

extended family

ramz89
      Participant

hehe lol at nessa! crazeeee gal

extended family- now i want to get summat clear if i’m wrong…by extended family i take this as grandparents, aunties, uncles etc living with you….reconstituted family’s- i take these as divorcee’s with kids that live together. so extended familys…they’re pretty cool…it helps you form a strong family though many problems arise living in suh close proximity with people…even your own family and sometimes people may need that space that you don’t get when living in a household of a lot of people.

Drag races

Afreekah
      Participant

a waste of time…for fools who have nothing better to do.

ice cubes

Shereena
      Participant

great for cooling warm drinks, even better on a hot day. not so great when put in your shirt [xx(]

nail polish

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Afreekah
      Participant

love the stuff…except i really hate it when u have to wash the dishes or do some sort of housework and it gets a little chipped..then it looks really gross..and i’m so lazy i hate to remove it so i just leave it. I hate pink nail polish though..not the silvery pinks, just the normal blunt pinks and pinky oranges…they make my hands look yuck. Purple and dark brown/maroon are my favs.

hair gel

Lee
      Participant

Good stuff for taming the wild curls…or for giving you that slicked back look, and for keeping stray hairs in order. Though…it aint all that nice running your fingers thru a guys hair, that had piled it on.

Designer bottled water

serioComic
      Participant

a waste of money and a pathetic way to make quick $$

universe

Sparki
      Participant

Stars and planets.. the solar system etc. Humans to ants, birds to fish trees to seaweed… EVRYTHING… COOL!

nicknames

hrithik30
      Participant

cool. when you cant pronounce the person’s name or when its too long, it comes in handy.

computers

Afreekah
      Participant

the best…good for everything….cant live without a computer these days…hand written ***ignments are just not acceptable..and where would we be without the internet!

eyelashes

ramz89
      Participant

they’re really beautiful on people especially if they have long ones…..mascara brings they’re beauty out even more (even though i hate the stuff) and makes a different to your face.

Bollywood!

Afreekah
      Participant

bollywood sux in a way…well some of the time…like some films are really stoopid and unrealistic…but some are great…i like watching hindi films better then english actually..bollywood actors are hotter…like Akshay Kumar…i mean there is no one like him in hollywood..also i like the songs in bollywood films..well not all but nadeem shravan rocks!

fake nails

hrithik30
      Participant

well they are nice but i prefer to have my own nails.

books

Queen
      Participant

i dont really read books but lets say one day im bored and i do start readin it and i really liek it then i cant put it down..i just need an excuse to start readin it…theyre a kool pastime i guess…

prom!

Am Rani
      Participant

ungfortunately I don’t have any experience with proms… [V] We don’t really have them here in Holland. All I know about it is what i’ve seen in all these teen movies…

pets

vchenoah
      Participant

The ultimate in unconditional love!!! They love you no matter who u r!! They keep ur secrets (unless a parrot)and comfort u when ur down. Need lots of care and attention!

rain

hrithik30
      Participant

rain is good. it cools the place down on a hot day.

movies( bollywood and hollywood)

Lee
      Participant

Hollywood- Cause I like the different scenery shots….you get to see famous places that you may never see in your own lifetime. The movies that portray a phycho are good also, cause it makes you start to question things you’ve always taken for granted…you get a chance to fantasise and escape from reality through the decadence of the actors and locations.

Bollywood-Mainly I like them for the story lines. And the fact that they’re not offensive and are good for a family to watch. You’re confronted with a few risque scenes-yeah-but not on the scale of H/wood. The dramatic and heart wrenching scenes with parents is also a drawcard for me. They have a way of showing a culture that I would other wise never understand. Alot of the movies have gotten more…visually oriented…by having hot looking, but not necessarily talented,actors and actresses. And to be honest…the hot bods were my fascination right up till my Hindi began to improve and I could then understand the dialogue too, instead of just body language.

Your O.E

nitzah
      Participant

OE ? Office Equipment ? Operating Environment ? Old English ? Outlook Express ?

Please specify…..

Lee
      Participant

Fine. For the mentally inept on here….O.E=Over Sea’s experience

Sparki
      Participant

Oh ok

I first went over seas when i was 7 yrs old. I think i enjoyed the flight, its exciting over seas! Especially to places u havent been before. India is the furtherst i have been from england… theres loads of countries i would love to visit! barbados, china…

Afreekah
      Participant

so next…umm

tutors

serioComic
      Participant

blaming us for her own stupidity…sheessh!

*~The tongue which is addicted to false expression is a bubbling spring of sins~*

Am Rani
      Participant

hrithik30, am I blind or is that Salman Khan on your avatar? Don’t know why,but I expected a Hrithik avatar….:P

next for the game:

cellphones

hrithik30
      Participant

well i like the avatar so i chose it. i tried to get a really nice one of hrithik but it failed. but i like salman too.

cellphones are great. i am always on mine

chairs

Am Rani
      Participant

Ok, that’s a good reason for picking an avatar Wink [;)]Smile [:)]

chairs are great to sit on (duh!) They are also great to climb on when you have to put things on the wall, or when you have to take things OF the wall….Stick out tongue [:P]

public transport

Shereena
      Participant

public transport is okay, i personally don’t really like to take it, probably because it is not something ive really had to do. its a good way to get places though i suppose, and if everyone went where they had to go by bus, then it would be good for the environment too.

littering

¤§hê®èéñå¤

hrithik30
      Participant

not good. it makes the place seem really dirty

litlle sisters

ramz89
      Participant

eeeek lol sis’s are a nightmare! People think they’re all sweet and nice and you come out the bad guy! They can also be good, however, for getting you stuff and ordering aroundBig Smile [:D]

24hr shopping malls

Sparki
      Participant

Thats insane lol i actually didnt know they exsisted… all those big companies tryin to milk money out of us by staying open so late.. someone should start a protest!!

gypsy skirts

Am Rani
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ramz89

eeeek lol sis’s are a nightmare! People think they’re all sweet and nice and you come out the bad guy! They can also be good, however, for getting you stuff and ordering aroundBig Smile [:D]

24hr shopping malls

That’s so, so, so very true Ramz!! how many sisters do you have? Lucky for me I have only one…

hrithik30
      Participant

i really dont like them too much. but they look ok

weddings

Am Rani
      Participant

really very nice. In the first place, ’cause two people who love eachother can be together for the rest of their lives. It’s one of the best days opf their lives, and it’s great to join.
      In the second place, it nice because of the wedding party… :D:D:D

nicknames

hrithik30
      Participant

really cool. i think is better to call people by their nickname then thier real names.

backyards

Queen
      Participant

umm if u put swings a pool or something plant things itz kool..nice for bbqs…in the summer itz fun in the winter itz useless i guess

kishor kumar

minx
      Participant

2 gd… smooth, ***y melodies, such feeling in his songs and a really funny actor.. i know some ppl say he had no training and was a fraud but i think his work speaks for itself

amitabh ??

hrithik30
      Participant

good actor. and talented

bunty aur babli

nitzah
      Participant

juss another chick flick….*yawn*

Belts

– Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius –

Afreekah
      Participant

great for holding up your pants if they are too loose or even just to look nice. But if my pants arent too loose then i dont wear belts.

airports

Lee
      Participant

Great places to shop prior to departure, awesome talent hiding behind the scenes, foodcourts and the perfect opp to wave off a most loathed Aunt or annoying lil sibling, or dearly loved one. And about the only time you’ll vlountarily endure x-ray machines and sniffer dogs.

Company Policies on the sending of emails

serioComic
      Participant

if its directed to Lee, then mark it as ‘SPAM’

hybrid cars

*~The tongue which is addicted to false expression is a bubbling spring of sins~*

Shereena
      Participant

those are cool. =) theyre more efficient and dont add to the greenhouse effect.

dictionary

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Afreekah
      Participant

very very good…especially if its online coz u can just type the word instead of having to flip through pages to look it up. obviously a useful tool for all!

weddings

Shereena
      Participant

weddings are great =) a way to unite two pplz lub for one another. and a ton of fun to be at, especially if ur close with the person. good food, great music and entertainment, and so much lub around. Smile [:)]

friendship with the opposite gender

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Afreekah
      Participant

having a guy as a good friend is always better than having a girl…guys say they dont understand girls…but sometimes i think its better to talk to a guy about ur problems then a girl…girls argue and fight too much…mixed friendships…that is friendships seem to last longer i feel.

your local shopping centre

Zubie
      Participant

yeh local shopping centre, its the biggest one level shopping cntre in Aust.

Gl***es

Thode Din Zara Sa Intezaar Ki Jiye

Sparki
      Participant

I wear um, not all da time though cos i wear contacts.
      But gl***es are the best things, cos if ya short or long sighted u need um and basically they r your eyes! So i am greatful for the invention of gl***es and contact lenses! 🙂 Big up the inventors and scientist behind them !
      U can get some lovely frames though and i think they look pretty cool if ya have the right ones!

smart cars

nitzah
      Participant

incredibly small !! its good only for those japanese / asian people who are like crazy about hello kitty and pokemon c.rap ! they probably take pictures of themselves wiht the “V”-hand sign all over the car !

Tippex / Whiteout

Afreekah
      Participant

well we call it liquid paper…its pretty useful if u make mistakes..i dont like the already dry roll on stuff though coz that never comes out as well…although it may be good if u are in a rush and cant wait for it to dry…i actually dont use ne of them…i just scribble out.

Hose

Sparki
      Participant

A hose? urr i dont really use one cos we dont have any flowers or a garden. Sometimes the hose can be mistaken for a snake…. i am sure that happens more often then u would think. Moving on….

beards

Lee
      Participant

Personally not an attractive look for a guy, unless it’s well maintained and groomed daily. These long, ZZ Top looking beards are just NOT cool, nor are any other types of beards. It looks gross when you see food remnants in there are it’s itchy and scratchy to the touch. Nasty!

CT Scans

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I’ve had members of family going for CT Scans, the process made them a bit nervous. Its obviously a great advantage to technology and can hopefully dectect illnesses before they get worse.

Eyebrows

..X.. Aasuoo ki duaao mai.. apne sar ko jhuka kai maine toh tujhe maanga hai rab se.. mere sajdo ki.. duaao ki hai kasam tu na ja.. ..X..

nitzah
      Participant

(is it me….or does mukesh have ants in his pants and he’s playing with our minds by swapping topics around between threads ????)

Eyebrows ?????? jeez !! it doesnt really bother me !!

Long Distance Relationships

Lee
      Participant

I think if you’re determined to make it something…and you dedicate the time and effort required…it’s possible to have a great one. I’ve had a few, and it was frustrating as hell, not to mention expensive, but worth all the grief.

Ex-partners(g/f’s or b/f’s)

nitzah
      Participant

i beleive whatever happens, happens to the best of us. I never hold grudges coz i honestly cant be bothered to ruin my life / happiness over someone else. Whatever happend in my past is history, i will always cherish the moments shared…and god bless their soles…

SPAM

ShararaLadki
      Participant

^^ Rubbish. Not needed. The internet would be much better without it because all people ever do anyways is either deleate it or report it to their email admins. Seriously, its a waste of time.

ipod(or any mp3 players)

oi!(¯`·._.¤*¯`·:·[…][·Dil Ki Rani·][…]·:·´¯*¤._.·´¯)oi!
      . . .Tanhai. . .
      I sing a song… for my lonely heart that will never part
      with my lost love…

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I have a blue Ipod, I luv it coz I can store sooo many songs in it and take it anywhere. The best place 2 use it in a boring lesson and where the teacher never notices lol.

Beauty contests

..X.. Aasuoo ki duaao mai.. apne sar ko jhuka kai maine toh tujhe maanga hai rab se.. mere sajdo ki.. duaao ki hai kasam tu na ja.. ..X..

serioComic
      Participant

ooohhh….se.xy mexy gals all at the same place, same time. but the smile and the pose and everything else is just soo fake. nothing natural about their beauty. beauty should be judged when the person is at her natural self, not when the cameras are focusing on her 24/7.

life after death

Unique_Princess
      Participant

As a Musiim I see life after death as our final abode. Where we are judged by Allah according to how we behaved on earth. Our destination lies either in Jannah and Jahanam (heaven and hell). When we reach our grave we are asked 3 questions by 2 angels asking us who our God is, what our religion is and what our Prophet (s.a.w)’S name is. We must answer the questions correctly in order to go to Jannah and save ourselves from the punishment of the grave. Life after death is also shaped by if we said the kalimah before dying.

education

Sparki
      Participant

Unique that was actually insightful! i never knew about that.

Education education education. Definately a good thing, u can be doing everyday things and be learning its still called education, therefore learning does not stop after finishing school.
      I know though some subjects can be so boring! But education is good.

Sleep

Waluscha
      Participant

Sleep….is something enjoyable. We can dream of whatever in our dreams. If you want to be Aish, just dream of it. And if you want to be someone else, you can also do it in your sleep. Hehehehe.

Unique, I guess that two angels are Munkar and Nakir. Please correct me if I am wrong. I also think that in Islam, the way we behave or run our life on earth play great roles in shaping our life after life. I remember reading a story about a prostitute who gave drink to a thirsty dog. And because of that, she was promised by Allah that her place in the life after life is in heaven.

Okay… next is

– Shopping Complex –

sapnokirani17
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Unique_Princess

As a Musiim I see life after death as our final abode. Where we are judged by Allah according to how we behaved on earth. Our destination lies either in Jannah and Jahanam (heaven and hell). When we reach our grave we are asked 3 questions by 2 angels asking us who our God is, what our religion is and what our Prophet (s.a.w)’S name is. We must answer the questions correctly in order to go to Jannah and save ourselves from the punishment of the grave. Life after death is also shaped by if we said the kalimah before dying.

education

Mashallah Mashallah!bohut acha boli!i taught u well.lolBig Smile [:D]
      oh n 2 add,i also heard that in de grave u see a pic or somethin n ur supposed to recognize who it is.not sure tho

I loved you once,I love you still
      I always have and I always will

nitzah
      Participant

you taught HER ?? noway…..

she must be a quick learner then Big Smile [:D]

sapnokirani17
      Participant

jeeez wats wid u!im a quick learner 2!n a quick teacher aswell

nitzah
      Participant

no no…you can never be quick at anything

Unique_Princess
      Participant

loll rosh! I already knew that! But its true rosh was my teacher for a whole different subject, but then she quit! Surprise [:O] hehe

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Waluscha: yeah the 2 angels r called Munkar and Nakir, and its true that the way we live our life shapes our destiny in the hereafter.

Rosh: Yeah Ive heard of the picture thing, but im not sure about it, il read up. I was told that in ur grave u see a picture of both heaven and hell. When u look at the hell one ur terrified and the heaven one is so beautiful that u can smell the scent of the gardens of paradise through the picture.

Sparki
      Participant

wats next 🙂 ok i give one

star plus serials

Waluscha
      Participant

The picture? I don’t remember learning about it. But, I remember learning about the image of heaven and hell. You will be shown with both images. And if you are a good person during the lifetime, then ur grave will be very comfortable n convenient. And there will be paris (I don’t what they call it in Islam) to accompany. The wait of the judgement day arrival will be felt very short. But, if you do many sins during ur life and never return to the right path, ur grave will be a very awful and painful place. There will be big snake which will bite u. And the wait will be a long wait.

Correct me if I am wrong.

And now return to our game.

Some of the star plus serials are okay. I used to like Sanjivani and Des Mein Nikkla Hoga Chand but both serials turn weird nowadays. What is DMHHC’s director’s point of telling story about Pammi’s daughter, Heer and Mahi and Veer. Where is Sam? Dingy? etc. Weird story.

– Original soundtrack of Hindi movies –

boo
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by serioComic

ooohhh….se.xy mexy gals all at the same place, same time. but the smile and the pose and everything else is just soo fake. nothing natural about their beauty. beauty should be judged when the person is at her natural self, not when the cameras are focusing on her 24/7.

life after death

waah! you ought to be a poet oreo ji! Smile [:)]

hmm original soundtracks of hindi movies, i like the ones with good music directors, right now my favourite is SEL and i am totally digging the BnB sountrack! i like some original soundtracks more than the remixes, because the remixes are just ruined with ‘rude’/vulgar lyrics…IMO.

-Shah Rukh Khan-

Nazi
      Participant

Shah Rukh Khan, is my all time hero, he is not only an entertainer in my eyes but alot more, he helds a speciall place in my life, duw to alot of reasons. I admire his giving personality and defiantly the amount of effort he puts into his work, and the abssolute deserving success he gets.. I will allways pray that becomes even more successfull in his profesional life and certainly a happy personal life too!

and now lol! I LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE his eyeeeesss .. god their soo damn gorgeouss… hes body build is soo cute n hes neck!wohooo!lol.. his voice is soo cool to!lool

Madhuri Dixit…?

Naz

Madhu
      Participant

Madhuri Dixit is one c l a s s y actress. Beautiful face, smile, eyes, good figure, very good dancer and on top of all that a very good actress. I loved her in movies like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun and Saajan. I will not say that I loved all her movies but I thought she was a versatile actress and she played all sorts of roles from the light hearted roles such as in Dil to the serious role in Mrityudand to the avenging woman in Anjaam. I would love to see her back in movies but I guess right now her priority is her marriage, her two kids and then her career.

Shabana Azmi = ?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

my fave is SEL too Wink [;)]

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Shabana Azmi, Im not really a big fan of hers havnt seen that many films with her in them.

Jaya Bachan

Nazi
      Participant

Of course of course Tayba!! lool

Naz

Unique_Princess
      Participant

loool u ssshhh!

boo
      Participant

wh-wh-what is going on in here?? Big Smile [:D]

Unique_Princess
      Participant

hehe *getz all shy*

boo
      Participant

uniiiique….tut tut tut…what have you been up to now??!!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

loll me up2 sumthin! no no Boo u musta been mistaken! Im an angelll Big Smile [:D]

Lee
      Participant

Jaya Bachan

I like her. My first film I saw her in was KKKG, and I liked that she appeared to be a devoted mother. She has a lovely face, and can be so convincing in her roles. She’s just so tiny compared to her hubby, it makes me chuckle.

Female infanticide

sapnokirani17
      Participant

quote:

[:0] i cannot belive u tayba![:(!]..i am soo shocked n dissapointed!!!Sad [:(]

nitzah
      Participant

Female infanticide –

Sad but true, still happens in the world today. Places like in India (where there are a lotta farmers in the rural areas), they prefer boys so they can help out on the farm. I think in the Middle east they kill the female todds because of the high dowry thingy when they get married. China does it too because of their one child policy (basically only allowed one ‘free’ kid…the 2nd child you get taxed for). They prefer boys so they are the heir to their thrones….Everything can be stopped thru Education

Live-8 ?

Sparki
      Participant

Brilliant, i got to see the one at hyde park on tv! Madonna was rocking :)! Robbie was wicked! Saw most of it but not all of it! Its a really great thing that everyone got together for a great cause! Now hope it works out!

Old age pensioners?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sapnokirani17

quote:

[:0] i cannot belive u tayba![:(!]..i am soo shocked n dissapointed!!!Sad [:(]

lol whattt! I jus saw the word SEL and I reacted! Itz not my fault! [:(!] wht was I supposed 2 doooo?!!!! [|)] I was happy that day! [:I] jeeez! Big Smile [:D]

..X.. Aise bhole bankar hai bete jaise kohi baat hi nahi.. sab kuch nazar aaraha hai..din hai yeh raat nahi ..X..

ramz89
      Participant

wuts SEL?????? am i missing summat hereBig Smile [:D]

..:Aisi nazar se dekha…us zaalim ne chowk par
      Humne kaleija rak diya…chaaku ki nowk par:..

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol sel is my neighbourz dog Big Smile [:D] hehee iz dat better roshh!? Stick out tongue [:P]

..X.. Aise bhole bankar hai bete jaise kohi baat hi nahi.. sab kuch nazar aaraha hai..din hai yeh raat nahi ..X..

nitzah
      Participant

u fancy ur neighbours dog ???

sapnokirani17
      Participant

aww im soo very happi tayba!how so very sweet of u!

n yeahh nitzy she thinx dogs r hott!:D.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LOL no0o0oo I dont fancy dogzz im jus callin sum1 a dog.. long storyy!

Rosh!!! Surprise [:O] I do not think dogs r hott!

Nazi
      Participant

uhuhhhh.. wut is happening people!.. Taybaaaa.. has that dog now moved to your neighbours? or have they brought them especially to chase you?

**dont call him a dog woman!lol

Naz

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol well derz no beta name 4 him ryte now!!! Cake [^] moved 2 my neighbourz? lol.. I wish Stick out tongue [:P] but my current neighbourz r pretty cool =)

Lee
      Participant

Old age pensioners?

I think it’s real sad when parents are shunted off to homes. I know in certain cases it can be a struggle to take care of a physically dependant parent, and the easiest solution is to dump them in some home for aged…but it is not something I would ever do. If I could, I would have a lil self-contained Unit built at the back of my property for my Inlaws to live. The can still have their independance and privacy, but are close for you to take care of them, if need be, and to be near your kids…
      Some of those homes are nasty places…some are five star Hotels…some are pure rip offs…some don’t take good enough care of the tenants. So over all, I’m not a fan of the places. I understand they do allow the adult children to lead busy carrer lives, but…if I could remain sane having them so close, the folks would stay with me.

Speeding cameras

Afreekah
      Participant

just watching the a current affairs last nite…and they are pretty shonky…they are good for those who speed to the extremes…but often the reader has been found to be ahead of the actual speed limit so it cheats you.

gloves

Lee
      Participant

Good for keeping your digits warm during cold wintry months. Food gloves make it easier to keep hygenic when preparing meals. Gloves are also handy in certain types of sports. You sometimes have a better grip when you wear them.

Male grooming products

serioComic
      Participant

something that lee needs cos all the female ones are not suitable for herBig Smile [:D]

candid camera

Afreekah
      Participant

the show?? i think its pathetic…all looks like a set up…its never funny

transitions lenses

*`·.Seene Mein Pyaar Machalta Hai…Aankhon Se Dard Chalakta Hai
      Saahil Ki Tarah Kaante Mujhko…Chaahat Ki Har Leher.·´*

Lee
      Participant

quote:

something that lee needs cos all the female ones are not suitable for herBig Smile [:D]

candid camera

Clearly you need some, you dim witted ram. I suggest the cleansing scrub for your gob!

Lee
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Afreekah

the show?? i think its pathetic…all looks like a set up…its never funny

transitions lenses

Transitions lenses are good. It saves you time, as you don’t have to constantly take your sunnies on and off, replacing them with your reading gl***es. It’s good that they tint in direct sunlight, yet still allows you to see. Expensive if you buy them from an Optom..but it my case…really cheap. I used to work for a sungl*** manufacturer…so I got mine for 7o% less than what the average Joe would pay.

Hair removal creams

Afreekah
      Participant

some are good…they dont last as long as they should but they are still okay…some can irritate your skin but i guess if u know which is right for u then hair removal cream is a cheap and quite efficient way of removing hair

arranged marriages

nitzah
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Lee

quote:

candid camera

Clearly you need some, you dim witted ram. I suggest the cleansing scrub for your gob!

typical lee’s reply….can NEVER think of a suitable comeback but instead just repeats the original insult…

Lee
      Participant

Listen up ponce. You hardly are all that original yourself, oaky? You repeat the same processed cra.p to every newbie here, without even doctoring what you say.
      So…you show me where I have to BE original, or even try to ‘please’ you, and I will grady obey the edict.

Arranged marriages:

Provided that both participants were willing to have their parents or memebers of their families dictate who they marry, then I think it’s acceptable. When you grow up on that tales of Happily Ever After…Cinderaella, Snow White and all that…you’re conditioned to oppose the thought of having your marriage arranged. You want to find or have Prince Charming come and find you…without parental interference. Overall, I think they work.

Next thought: Family Traditions

Afreekah
      Participant

family traditions are often a pain…because as time changes, so do ppl, so does everything in the world…and to be following on with family tradtions may seem to be a disadvantage as each generation goes by. We dont exactly have any STRONG family traditions to follow on..so it doesnt apply to me much…however family culture and religion is something which i have always and will always follow

indian culture

nitzah
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Lee

Listen up ponce. You hardly are all that original yourself, oaky? You repeat the same processed cra.p to every newbie here, without even doctoring what you say.
      So…you show me where I have to BE original, or even try to ‘please’ you, and I will grady obey the edict.

ok, so i am the fool witht he same processed c.rap to every newbie here….then you must be a bigger fool to actually follow my footsteps 🙂

Lee
      Participant

Am I? That’s not you’ve said before,Mister. You declared your affection for me…as I distinctly recall…:)

Afreekah
      Participant

nice to see ur back…LEE 🙂

Ishq Karta Hai Sabhi…Fark Sirf Kitna Hai

Lee
      Participant

Hey there Afreekah!!! How goes it? I feel that this forum has been over run with Newbies. They’re every where!!!

Afreekah
      Participant

yup it has…i barely come hia anymore…where’s Nitz n serio gone too?!

Lee
      Participant

Hmmm, good question. I miss them both. I hope they haven’t felt like they’ve been run out of Dodge or anything. What with the ‘infestation’ problem we’ve got going. I’m certain Serio knows a good Exterminator.

vchenoah
      Participant

Knows a good externinator!!! I’ll bet you a new pair of shoes that he is carrying the tank! Wink [;)]

Love covers over a multitude of errors.

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

Teddy Bears

~ jis din si apan vichre ni, mainu ajj vi yaad tareek kure
      ek aundi eh teri yaad bari.. baqi tan sab kuch teek kure ~

Shereena
      Participant

cute, fujjy, a homie for ebery kid. gr8 to hug, a good prend cuz it doesnt complain or lol at sbweet drawinz u make! 😐 😉

watermelon

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Afreekah
      Participant

its yum especially when its a hot day…and when da watermelon is real sweet…seedless is better coz then it doesnt matter about picking out seeds which i dont like….

potato salad

desigal13
      Participant

ewww…could never stand it, neither with pasta salads.

cell phones

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

Afreekah
      Participant

i love my mobile…cant live without it…da best way to stay in contact with friends n family everywhere…especially through TXTS.

balloons

dania
      Participant

beautiful and very colorful! and the best thing is u can pop it![:I]

ummmmm…….l0ve

Afreekah
      Participant

beautiful…well in a way…at the moment its beautiful…i guess it depends when u think about it….if u know wat i mean

rainbow

dania
      Participant

i know wat u mean! lol!

colorful, has very bright colors that stick out, amazing, and is just lovely and romantic![:x]

rain

Afreekah
      Participant

nice when u need it for da gardens…and also when m staying at home…but when i wanna go out…then i hate it

chewing gum

Am Rani
      Participant

very good to get a fresh breath. But I hate talking to someone who is chewing gum all the time. Looks like you are talking to a cow…

dreams

A drop of love is more than an ocean of knowledge

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

i have really weird dreamz, they never make sense, and i usually forget them. dreamz are cool, but supa confuzellin at the same time =)

books

~ jis din si apan vichre ni, mainu ajj vi yaad tareek kure
      ek aundi eh teri yaad bari.. baqi tan sab kuch teek kure ~

Afreekah
      Participant

i’m not into books…but unfortunately i have to read uni txt books…its not fun.

prawns

vchenoah
      Participant

Yucky!!! Big shrimp! They look creepy with all the legs and the antenne…ewwww *shivers* just creepy!

United Nations

Sparki
      Participant

Cool thing…bit of turmaoil at the mo wid all that food for oil palava coming out the woodworks..lil bit in shambles.
      Good concept the unitesd nations. As usual there is always some corruption going on somewhere even in this organisation. Maybe things will change, ahh who knows.

Overweightness

TuHeTuMeriJaan

Afreekah
      Participant

lol..i guess its a bad thing…for health and just in general..no one wants to be overweight….so ya..its good to exercise and try to maintain a healthy bodily weight range

engagement rings

zainooba
      Participant

engagements rings are like starting a whole new chapter of ur life….thats is only if ur getting married…..life is beautiful when ur with someone.

BOYS

zainab al musawi

Afreekah
      Participant

boys as in men? lol…well men can b cool..if u understand them….thus to understand a male…u must be intelligent…hehe…sorry i dunno wat to say.

chewing gum

Aise Na Dekho Mujhe….Pyaar Ho Jaayega!
      Tujhse Hi To Mere Dil Ki Pehchaan Hai…

Am Rani
      Participant

I love chewing gum, especcially the peppermint ones. For the rest I don’t have much thoughts in it…

hanging around on this forum while you should be doing something else (working, to take myself as an example)?

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

Nazi
      Participant

well, if you have somthing to check on eg, a particullar topic or if someone is online at the same time as you in the forum, then its interesting! otherwise sorry to say, but pointless!

okay, Rain?

.x:x. Green Eye Beauty .x:x.

Sparki
      Participant

I like rain, spech on a hot summer night how romantic and calming.. its beautiful !!
      Too much rain could b a nightmare, floods and disasters.
      Rain if u have washed your hair and then stepped out can make it all wiry and frizzy , so that could b annoying But on the whole i like rain.

astrology

TuHeTuMeriJaan

vchenoah
      Participant

don’t know much about astrology. always thought it was for entertainment purposes only, but i see that people actually believe in it!

I love looking up at the stars and meditating on their existance and contemplating their importance. Also coming to terms with the fact that we live on one of those rocks ‘hanging’ out in space! :S

mehendi

Am Rani
      Participant

What’s next Guyanadoll?

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

mrida
      Participant

Can I go?

Monkies
      [serious]!Cake [^]

~’,’;`:.,~’:,.~;’
      RiDa
      `’;.,`~”`.,’;`”~’,

Afreekah
      Participant

monkies smell bad…and they doo really grose things…lol..but they are funny when u go watch them at the zoo…n sometimes they act so humanly.

wet hair

Shereena
      Participant

HEYY be nice to bhandars *makes pace* my homies a bhandar, and even tho she smells bad and does psycho things and is a psycho herself, shes pretty tyte. 😐 so be nice! lol Smile [:)]

wet hair is okay, can be kinda crajee. my hairz crajee lol it has a mind of its own. i usually leab it wet wen i dun hab time to dry it. lol dunno wut else i can say on that 😛

stress eating

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Afreekah
      Participant

oh this stuff is BAAAAAAAAD…very addictive…i stress eat sometimes..but i think 4 me its more ‘bored eat’ lol…but yes…not a good thing..so instead of stressing and eating…just stress n drink…better still dont stress at all….theres no need to WORRY 🙂

belly buttons..lol

vchenoah
      Participant

Were a very over looked part of the human anatomy, until low-rise jeans! lol Are odd looking whether they are innies or outies. When one contemplates what they really are, it makes u want to go & hug ur mom! Just think: that is where u had to totally rely on ur mom for however many months she carried u! Puts things in perspective, na?! Smile [:)]

toenails…ugh! Sad [:(]

Shereena
      Participant

lolz toenails! bicharaz they nebber get ne credit! toes are imp they keep ur peet balanced so u dun pall on jur bum, and nails are juss a bonus that comes wid 😛 toenailz can b cool wen they painted n taken care of n stuff 🙂 imp part of our body.

um ears!

¤§hê®èéñå¤

mrida
      Participant

Very useful for hearing.And you can wear any kind of earings,on them.And again,very useful.

[:X]Girls[:X]

~’,’;`:.,~’:,.~;’
      RiDa
      `’;.,`~”`.,’;`”~’,

vchenoah
      Participant

Well, this may be biased, but girls rock! Not to mention we outnumber men, what is it, 4 or 5 to 1, woo hoo! Big Smile [:D] Girls mature faster and are more intelligent! Girls are sensitive and caring! Oh and did I mention that the female out lives the male by atleast 5 years???!!! rotfl!

boys/men

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

um…they can be very cool and nice and caring..but they also make u mad and u wanna cry and jus kill them all!!lol!!Wat can i say? Cant live with them, Cant live without them…

um…ParentsSmile [:)]Smile [:)](I love mine!!!)

**Chup ke se aap ki dharkan mein uthar jayenge, raahe ulfaat mein aaj hadh se guzaar jayenge,Toot ke aap hume es kadar jo chaahenge, hum toh baahon ki panahon mein bhigal jayenge..**

vchenoah
      Participant

The most precious gift God ever gave, next to parenthood! Smile [:)]

cities

Afreekah
      Participant

living in d city not nice…but going to d city..especially at nite is rather kool…i like d city..it can b fun….but i would never live there…to hectic…n too fast.

eyelashes

vchenoah
      Participant

beautiful when taken care of nicely! Men’s seem much more beautiful than womens’ Sad [:(]

lips (:)]

gt_angel
      Participant

full and nice. i dont like flat ones.

eyes

vchenoah, men one’s always do seem to look nicer why? Sad [:(]

Wink [;)] [8D]
      Par kyoon aaj aisa laga
      Koi mil gaya
      [8D] Wink [;)]

vchenoah
      Participant

are best when bright and inquisitive. Eyes that smile are easily trusted!

I don’t know GT. Maybe because they don’t bother with them the way we do! Smile [:)]

retirement

ocean_princess
      Participant

is good for old peoples

Games

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

Lee
      Participant

Are great fun when they’re Board games…and you’re with a group of friends. You get to test each other…and laugh hilariously at each other’s antics.

If it’s the mind games that people like to play for their own perverted kicks…all I can say is bad bad bad .

Sad movies

Afreekah
      Participant

sad movies are nice…i mean they are sad…but sometimes they can get u thinking about ur own life…like me and WAQT..we really worked well..hehe

lipgloss

Lee
      Participant

Makes your lips all shiny…and the shine makes the guys drool. You can feel all glamed up with just the barest hint of gloss. My favourite colour is a pale peach. I own about three types and shades of it.

Hair removal creams OR Regualr razor blade?

Afreekah
      Participant

for legs…regular razor blade…4 face…hair removal cream obviously…but some can be so irritating…so u gotta no which one is right for ur skin.

fasting

ocean_princess
      Participant

Makes you stay hungry for long

Funny movies

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

Afreekah
      Participant

can really make u laugh….n when i laugh lots i have tears…n good to cheer u up n make u feel good….man Javed Jaeffry was soooooooo hillarious in Salaam Namaste…he da koolest!

toothpaste

Sparki
      Participant

lovely fresh minty taste. colgate, aquafresh, mcleans.
      toothpaste gets teeth clean, but they should come out with something better to clean teeth dont ya think? i dont think it does a great job, maybe they should invent something better. but it will do for now!

facial expressions

TuHeTuMeriJaan

vchenoah
      Participant

Show what ur feeling/thinking even when u think you have hidden it! Big Smile [:D] Are extremely helpful when one is unable to voice what it is they r feeling! I think Kajol has this mastered!!

music videos

Without the truth of the eyes, the Happyfolk were blind…

Lee
      Participant

Are helpful in giving you insight into what the Artist was trying to protray…or good for a perve, or to dribble and drool over the wacky fashion. From the earliest days of music videos…it was always cool to see your favourite Pop star singing. I remember how scared I was when i first saw M.J’s ‘Thriller’ video…I couldnt stop with the nightmares…then there was Madonna’s controversal clips…K.I.S.S…Twisted Sister…Queen…even some prehistoirc tracks had video clips of their music.
      Ahhhhh…the nostalgia sure can transport you in time.

The four seasons of the Year

Afreekah
      Participant

Well i dont like summer much at all…it makes me feel yuck…its wayy too hot…i like spring..but this year spring has been “typical Suva weather”…that is hot, cold, rain and sun all in one….autumn is coolz…and winter can be okay to snuggle up in!!

Barbie

Senali
      Participant

When I am little I love Barbies. But after I came to England they all hate barbies (but not little girls). So if I use in here I will shamed on my self. There is lots of barbie shops and all barbies are beautifull [:0)]

Bolly wood Movies

*~*~Senali~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

Sparki
      Participant

Lovin it, bollywood is big and bad!

nxt: fireworks

TuHeTuMeriJaan

srkgal064eva
      Participant

there are awesome i love the vibrant and bright colors. there are so beautiful

next: love/crush

Smile [:)]SRK DA BOMB

Afreekah
      Participant

lol okay hia goes…..hmm..having a crush is weird…happens when ur young most of the time…and mostly based on looks of d guy/gal…they obviously dont last coz most of the time they come thru first instances…as for luv…well love does all sorts of weird things to u..and u know its love not a crush when these weird things happen…i guess being in love is like a whole new responsibility for u if u are to make ur relationship work…its all about sacrificing and compromising…basically working together to become 1….can b a hard task i tell ya!

mp3 players

Senali
      Participant

It easy to carry and beautifull with colours

Love

*~*~Senali~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

vchenoah
      Participant

The most amazing and beautiful quality that one could ever display. Whether it is love for a friend, family member or romantic love, we honor God by loving others! We are able to love because He first loved us! There is no greater gift!

secrets…

Without the truth of the eyes, the Happyfolk were blind…

Senali
      Participant

secrets are something personal. You can say to your best freind if you trust your friend. I think when you have a secrets it’s a hedeche and feel you bad.[xx(]

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

Senali
      Participant

Magic

*~*~~*~*

Afreekah
      Participant

Nessu i like that! 🙂

Magic is no such thing…theres always some sort of back hand tactic to it all. however its quite interesting to go to a magic show….gets u thinking!

sandals

Senali
      Participant

you can were sandals to house or to any place and we can by diffrent colours and diffrent patterns.
      Sharukh Khan

*~*~~*~*

Afreekah
      Participant

sometimes i think this guy is wayyyyyyyy overrated…his films are good…but he gets wayyyyy too much publicity..and he definately doesnt look as good as some ppl make him out to look.

university

Main Na Jaanu Kaisi Yeh Pyaas Hai
      Aankhon Main Chaahat Ka Khwaab Hai
      Har Dhadkan Kyu Betaab Hai?!

Sparki
      Participant

Mannnn i am so looking forward to my mid term break. uni is hard work!! sometimes i feel like why dont i just get a job instead of dragging myself through lectures and cl***es. They say it will be worth it in the end, i hope so!! But the other side is if u live out, u get to experience independance making new friends etc as well as qualifications. But i dont think uni is for everyone, theres loads of diff things out there!

babies

TuHeTuMeriJaan

vchenoah
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by vchenoah

I’m sticking by this one! Big Smile [:D]

diversity training! (sorry, but I’m dealing with this at work and I never realized just how stupid people can be!!!Sad [:(])

Thanks Afreek, it’s true!

Senali
      Participant

babies are sweet and every time crying

Salaam Namaste

*~*~~*~*

Afreekah
      Participant

this was the coolest movie ever…i went to c it at the movies and i loved every bit of it…saif was real real slack though…the songs r the coolest..i really like “whats goin on”..javed made me laugh until i was crying!!

Mehndi nite

Senali
      Participant

I love mehndi because it have nice patterns and it was a nice colour any way I don’t know any thing about Mehndi nite.

Diwali

*~*~~*~*

Nazi
      Participant

well i dont celebrate it .. but its good to see my mates happy while avin lots of diyas round dem n its a colourfull festival!

hmm sky

Nazi
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Afreekah

sometimes i think this guy is wayyyyyyyy overrated…his films are good…but he gets wayyyyy too much publicity..and he definately doesnt look as good as some ppl make him out to look.

university

SORRY BUT I BEG TO DIFFER![}:)]

Afreekah
      Participant

hehe thats okay Asma…and i respect the fact that u love him soo much!

Sky? the sky is blue…lol…i like gazing at the stars in the sky on a dark but cool nite…its the best time to just think….

leave – in hair conditioner

Senali
      Participant

Hey I love him too(SRK)
      We can by hair conditioner in diffrent ways and some of them do hairs strait and etc. And also it can use to diffrent type hairs.

Halloween

*~*~~*~*

ocean_princess
      Participant

Spooky, kooky, creepy, and fun. Halloween is the time of Ghosts, Goblins, Gravestones and graveyards. Of spooks and spirits and silly-fun tricks. Of Witches and Warlocks and scary black cats. And candy corn, Jelly apples, pumpkins and bats.

Costumes?

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

brings out the creativity in people

chocolate?

mujhe awaas deti hai, sabhi parvaas kehti hai, kissi ki shabnami, pal ko ke saye mein..

Nazi
      Participant

choclate = medicine for me unless somthin wrond iwd ma throat or teeth lol!

Chocolate i da word of da world!

Crying?

Senali
      Participant

We all cryed when we little and if i cryed dat day is misserbale 2 me

*~*~~*~*

Shereena
      Participant

um yeah so next?

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

wut boutt *-) ping pong?

…Yaadein laayi hain, khushiyan bhi, aansoon bhi…

Waluscha
      Participant

That’s always played by Chineses? Am I right?

What about Yahoo Msgr?

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

um no? like table tennis?

iono dun have it, i like msn, gonna stick with it =)

Library

Shereena
      Participant

libraryz are crajeeeee. sumtimes tope sumtimes groaring. they useful tho lotsa books n stuff 😛 omg shereeny ur sucha genius. BOOKS IN A LIBRARY! wowwwww. =D lolz they good tho, i like studying there better cuz its easier to focus…usually neway. and theres less distractions if ur in the right spot. 🙂

um calendar

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

jeeniusness at its pinest 😎

calendarz are tope.. they tell u the date n all. but time goz by so berry past =(.. crajee stuff

bottled water

Shereena
      Participant

bottled water…its tope! cuz its paani and thats like amajing cuz we need it to survive n all, and then its in a bottle! like omg thats brilliant 🙂 lolz u can take it places, and sumtimez the bottlest are pretty.

fascism (lol doing an essay :P)

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Sparki
      Participant

oooohhh dictators etc, all ruled by one person and telling us exactly what to do! ewwww i say buzz off and go get a life lol!
      we all have a right to freedom!

ummm next

i-pods

TuHeTuMeriJaan

DrAmAqUeEn101
      Participant

i-pods are soo useful! i can’t imagine any1 who doesn’t have one. though some people say that i-pods are a waste of time! o well its watever you think about them.

uhh next is: George W. Bush

Waluscha
      Participant

Hehehehe…if I were given a chance..I would like to kiss him and tell him how many times I wish he would stop suspecting Muslims for everything.

-Switzerland-

vchenoah
      Participant

Walu! Didn’t ur mummy teach u not to play in the trash bin! Who knows what u may catch kissing George Dubya…ugh! Besides talking to him won’t work. He’s mentally retarded!

Switzerland…Beautiful place. People are kind and welcoming! Cold, snowy. Good chocolate! Big Smile [:D]

honesty

Shereena
      Participant

very very important in all relationships. its the base and ties into so many other significant characteristics, like trust, communication etc etc.

¤§hê®èéñå¤

vchenoah
      Participant

come on Shereeny…next one! Big Smile [:D]

zayed_crazy
      Participant

nex- LOVE

vchenoah
      Participant

Originally posted by ME!! WOO HOO!

The most amazing and beautiful quality that one could ever display. Whether it is love for a friend, family member or romantic love, we honor God by loving others! We are able to love because He first loved us! There is no greater gift!

Think I'll stick with this one! Wink

unrequited love

vchenoah
      Participant

means: love that isn’t returned…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol! We know hunn! Big Smile [:D]
      btw, i love ur idea about love! Very cute! (i thought u were athiest?..)

Well unrequited love is so very painful…it hurts so much especially wen u truly love da other person…there is this saying that goes something lyk dis: (not sure though) *U haven’t felt the heat of the sun untill u’ve felt it frm both sides…* Its lyk u dont know what true love is until its felt from both ends, meaning u both love each other….in some ways this is true for me…but i still think someone can truly love someone even if it isn’t returned…but all u feel is da sad part of love. If u both love each other, thats wen u can truly know how beautiful love really is…

Dekhe Vo Idhar Haske Bekhabar
      Thaamke Dil Hum Khade Hain…!!!

vchenoah
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by RaNi iS ThE BeS

btw, i love ur idea about love! Very cute! (i thought u were athiest?..)

*shrugs* Don’t know what gave u that idea.

next: The World Cup

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol. iono…

where have u been nessa ji? miss u!!!!

well world cup…i really dont care! lol! well i’ll just say same thing…

I must be looking for love in all the wrong places…because I’m looking for love in you

nitzah
      Participant

of course you wouldnt care….you live in a box that only revolves around bollywood !! and then you wonder why i call you an idiot..

World Cup: Where the brazilians dance, The english roar, the italians cry, the germans bomb, the argentinians fight, the french fry…and the rest just spectate !

Next – PENCIL

antoy81
      Participant

pencil for me is to write my notes and to draw out the potraits or sumtimes u stick on your ears if u need some inspiration and creativity

next-life

vchenoah
      Participant

A gift from the Almighty!
      Not to be squandered or taken from another.
      What we give to the one we love, thus becoming one life!

brand names

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I tried to change, but I changed my mind! Big Smile [:D]

x.Love.is.fake.x
      Participant

brand names are kewl i guess . im not a big fan of things like that.

lap tops

(¯`•¸·´¯)Afg¤Thug(¯`·¸•´¯)

*AGAR TUM KISI LARKA KO PASAND KARTE HO TO BULJA VARNA THERA ZINDAGI BARBAAD HO JAYEGA*

Shereena
      Participant

those are pretty tope. u can take em like newhere, they convenient. 🙂 mouses on em suck tho i not pro *-) but in gen they gud 🙂

textbooks 😐

*now it’s time for me to find my happiness again
      but the emptiness from missing you will never ever end…*

¤§hê®èéñå¤

x.Love.is.fake.x
      Participant

they r good i guess in some ways bcoz its better then getting handouts and thing sto answer quetsions but its sucks also because they r heavy but they r good because if u can cover them then u can draw on them
      so i think textbooks are ok

unprotected ***

(¯`•¸·´¯)Afg¤Thug(¯`·¸•´¯)

*AGAR TUM KISI LARKA KO PASAND KARTE HO TO BULJA VARNA THERA ZINDAGI BARBAAD HO JAYEGA*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

uhh…terribly bad! lol. well its not safe and u shud always be caeful, but in my opinion u shouldn’t need to have it protected cuz its protected when ur not married and u shud have it when ur married. but maybe not if u dont wanna have anymore kids…so just always be careful.

Siblings

I must be looking for love in all the wrong places…because I’m looking for love in you

Pyar Kar
      Participant

very good, for me its lik havin a friend live at your house forever (i hav a brother that is year older that me)even me being a girl. i tell my brother every thing when i mean everything then i literally mean EVERYTHING

Pyar Kar
      Participant

i forgot to put the next topic….so it is………..pretty

Afreekah
      Participant

hmm to me.. being pretty on the inside is much more important than being pretty on the outside. Wat matters most is how pretty ur heart is… Being pretty on the outside is definitely an added bonus though.

eyebrows.. lol sorry

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hai Kitna
      Lafzon Mein Mushkil Hai Keh Paana

Shereena
      Participant

eyebrowz are tope lol they useful *-) for sumting. lol they come in diff kinds :s some ppl hab thin ones or long ones or unibrow etc. can dye em too *-) lol iono wut else to say about it.

homiedom

¤§hê®èéñå¤

asmadreamzofu
      Participant

no idea…when i read it, its like homie___..homie is wat ppl call to each other instead of saying “hes my bro”..i guess its slang..like “hez my homie”..or pal…

eiffel tower

Shereena
      Participant

i just meanted friendship…like super tyte friendship

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Unique_Princess
      Participant

so wats the nex topic? eiffel tower?

I been France before. Some say its the most romantic city but I wudnt knw coz I was only 11 then n more interested in Disney land (still am!) loool. I didnt get to climb the Eiffel tower but it loox preety n I heard view from top is amazin! =)

emmmm … ok… nex topic is .. smiles

Work like you dont need the money, Love like you’ve never been hurt, Dance like nobody is watching, drive it like you stole it Wink [;)]

Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it!!

Am Rani
      Participant

Do you smiles as in people smiling at eachother, or do you means smiles in smileys? (like Smile [:)] Sad [:(] and so on…)

If you mean the first, I think it’s great. You can really make someones day by just smiling to him or her. It just makes the world a happier plaxce.

If you mean the smileys, I also think they’re great. The add more emotion to written sentences. Really great for things like msn, e-mail and forums.

Next one: Jealousy

Boys are great. Every girl should have one or two…Wink [;)]

UJRAH_DIL
      Participant

I’ll state something from my life on jealousy…

THE MOST DIFFICULT THING IN THIS WORLD IS TO SEE THE ONE YOU LOVE LOVING SOMONE ELSE…..

next, friendship

“KASH AAP HUMAREY HOTEY”

Shereena
      Participant

friendship is crajee…theres nuting else like it. its the connection btw two ppl or maybe more than 2 ppl *-) i think im too tired to be writing this…lol wutebber roll wid it. so jeah connection maded btw ppl be it two or more or eben one i guess *-) u can b prends wid jur self…jes. lol so its crajee. theres diff levels to it, can be super close or just ppl u hang out with, but its important to life. lol k iono how much of that made sense…imma just leave that as the same topic for the next person to define better =) sry

¤§hê®èéñå¤

boo
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by UJRAH_DIL

THE MOST DIFFICULT THING IN THIS WORLD IS TO SEE THE ONE YOU LOVE LOVING SOMONE ELSE…..

know the feelin…

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

Unique_Princess
      Participant

aww *biiig hug 4 boo* yup I been there dun tht too.. infact I even helped them stay together sooo yeah.. lol..ironically when I gave up helping them out they broke up hahaha lol..it hurts n stuff but time heals everythin n lifeeee goes onnnn =) Im still here n smilin

ok friendship…

um I really dont wana define friendship no more coz wuts the point. so if sum1 else wants to have a go then fine otherwise nexttt topic issss the colour pink =D

Work like you dont need the money, Love like you’ve never been hurt, Dance like nobody is watching, drive it like you stole it Wink [;)]

UJRAH_DIL
      Participant

Reminds me of cute little babies:D

next ~ boys

“KASH AAP HUMAREY HOTEY”

Nazneen21
      Participant

can’t live with them, can’t live without them! 🙂

girls

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol like ur definition. girlz.. too much emotion. care too much get stomped on.

emotions

Am Rani
      Participant

Very important, sometimes fun to share with others, sometimes better to keep for yourself. But in my opinion, no life without emotions! Wink [;)]

Next: money

Boys are great. Every girl should have one or two…Wink [;)]

UJRAH_DIL
      Participant

Is an important part of life, but deffo not the most!

erm… tears

“KASH AAP HUMAREY HOTEY”

Shereena
      Participant

those are stupid. i guess they imp for like hydrating ur eyes and all, but they dumb in the crying sense. cuz they sit there hidden for like ebber and then finaly come out, only its at the wrongest time. *shakes head* bOo!

same one

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Tears are a way of expressing yourself, too much tears r not good but sometimes all u need is a good cry and a shoulder to lean on n ur heart feels lighter. Every tear tells a story, sometimes people cry out of happiness and sometimes people cry out of sadness. If we didnt have tears not only wud our eyes be too dry lol but we’d be frustrated cuz sumtimes all u wana do is cry and the tears jus dont come 2 ur eyes..

Romance

Unique_Princess
      Participant

what?!!? no one has any views on romance?!?! blehhh

boo
      Participant

at the moment… love is a b!tch. and thats all there is to it. a m-f-ing ***.

same q cos i can bovd thinking of another one lol

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

Unique_Princess
      Participant

aww boo *biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug* I know the feeling. I pray everything gets better for u darlin

same q coz im lazy at 2:39 am

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*Huuuuuggggge hug for Boo and Tayba* Hope u two feel better soon. Smile [:)] and Boo ji..owwie! I never imagined u cussing be4! maybe cuz ur so sweet and nice all the time? hehe. [:X]

Romance….well it sux basically..sometimes its very beautiful and all if ur love is returned and ur both happy. But eventually u find out it was all fake and nothing lasts forever….romance eventually dims out unless u find a new person! Wink [;)] hehe. But i dont believe that entirely…i choose to believe that there r romances in the world(somewhere) that might last for a very very long time…oh i dont know! I dont even know why i’m answering the question! lol. well whatever i ask another question……

Global warming. lol

I love sleep…my life has a tendency to fall apart when I’m awake.

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

I like the idea of love. sounds fun! sorry boo for how u feel about it right now! u sound really sweet based on past comments! love…i dont believe in puppy love..its weird. but i like the idea of true love with a person and understanding each other fully. Kind of like SRK’s love for aish in devdas(tragic end tho!) it was everlasting and sincere. she knew what he was feeling and when he was in trouble. sounds great,huh?

global warmiong is terrible and action should be taken against it to try to prevent it. it’s not only killing the polar bears if u no what i mean.eventually it will kill the earth and its inhabitants! and where will we go!? Mars hopefully will be an option in the future..tho not until we’re dead most likely. People need to find a new source of fuel other than oil to fuel their cars. I liked bush’s idea about cars running on some kind of harmless gas.

how bout puppy love? how do u describe it?

boo
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      *Huuuuuggggge hug for Boo and Tayba* and Boo ji..owwie! I never imagined u cussing be4! maybe cuz ur so sweet and nice all the time? hehe. [:X]

I love sleep…my life has a tendency to fall apart when I’m awake.

*hugs back* Smile [:)] haha, as unique ji once said to baqtiar… you dont know everything about me, just what i show you on here! of course i cuss, just like everyone else, when certain things get on my nerves. e.g. romance. haha lol and many other things. i dont do it all the time though, no. just when i am rly rly rly pi.ssed off, like i was when i was writing the post. and i try not to most of the time. unless (as stated above) i am rly pi.ssed off… Big Smile [:D]. i hope u dont think im a rllly bad person now, but i had to be honest about it. lol.

Shereena
      Participant

…onto other things?

amusement park

Am Rani
      Participant

Their great, especcialy when you spend all day there with you entire family, like I used to do when I was little. I only do not like rollercoasters!

travelling?

Shereena
      Participant

travelling is awesome. 🙂 seeing new places, gaining new experiences, learning new thigns Smile just awesome. i wanna travel everywhere one day

calling cards

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

they tope coz they let u talk to ppl far away.. but they untope too coz they jack ur minutes and get an xpensive. but i guess that doznt matter as long as u get to talk to the person *-) =).

celly ponez?

Shereena
      Participant

they pain in the decko too tho puthar cuz theres so many numbers to dial…*-) hmm

cell fones can be tope 🙂 convenient there wen ju needs it.. but being on minutes wompz big time 😐

internet

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

jeah.. but doznt matter how many numberz u dial if u get to talk to the person..
      jesh! being on mintue wompz biggg time! lol my bill cant be as high as it was last month =S..

Internet is a tope. u can search for information for projects, assignments, papers (unless the stupid lalu tells you can onlee use boox related directly to jur topic). It lets you chat wid ppl, meet new ppl, make toperiffic homies. Play games when ur a bored, listen to music and lotsa other cool things. It can be uncool too.. it can be an uncool too though.. like when ur doin papers, and look online for info, it can be hard to tell wut info is a true and useful and what is a wrong and jus made up by some lalu. Also, there are some psychoz out there.. gotta watch out por them too.

Keyboards

Shereena
      Participant

lol hanji amanan is a right, there are psychos on the www …theres a completely psycho bhandar in BC beware! shes got some nasty breath n ucky geen teeth and a stench that nebber seems to go! Wink

keyboards! they a berry changa. they allow you to type stuff, and get your thought across. theres some that are wireless so you can move around and sabz, they berry changa 🙂

cats(mines a sucking up hevar, keeping my lap a warm Smile)

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

there is?! seriously lalu? u shuda tolded me pehlon! i wuda been a more carefuller.. i havnt heard bout this “psycho bhandar” tho.. not on the news… and if the bhandar smellz as bad as u say, i think eberyone wuda noticed it.. hmm.. ju jhooti 😎

cats are tope, they very vikkid, and they look really tope. They can be ur homies and they chill with you. I like ur a cat, and she likes me too! Shes the bestest cat in the http://www.&nbsp;

DoggYz

vchenoah
      Participant

Dogs r da bestest! They love u even when u r awful to them! They r warm
      to cuddle with, but have the worst breath! Mine is the smartest, but I
      hate when she sheds!

internet radio

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

is a pretty cool, u get to listen to music and music is always amazing! and sometimes its a tope coz u dont have the song on ur comp and u really, really wanna listen to it, so u jus go online and find it. its amajing.

calculators

vchenoah
      Participant

very convenient & helpful in class! help one not to look too
      stupid! lol actually calculators have become much more complex to use.
      they carry waaay too many buttons these days (telling my age)!

The United Nations

vchenoah
      Participant

Ok….I see that didn’t go over too well! King Fish & Leela would have blasted that one! lmao

Here’s an easy peasy one: pedicures

Shereena
      Participant

those are pretty tope. imma ticklish tho so not huge fan of ppl touching my feet, but nails look tope after and the spa chair and all is pretty awesome. makes u feel pampered =) its tope once in awhilez

promises

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

un – noble concept, its accomplished some things and made some things better, but unfortunately, countires still look at whats best for them instead of others, and so if somethings doesnt work for them, eben tho itd make things lots better in other places, they choose to go against it, and some countries can hab a huge impact with their veto power.. its a lotta psycho stuff.

promises.. they gud because they give u hope n all.. but ppl break promises..

chapstick

Shereena
      Participant

now that is a tope cheez 🙂 berry useful. they come in many diff plabourz too so ur lips get all khushed. *-) tho mine are ghum eben tho i put sum on. plastnerd aloo! 😐

hair dye

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

its a tope!! 😀 you should dye ur hair a poiple kadu! look amazing! fantabulistic! ur mom be so proudz of ju!! =) i giv u a star if you do!

Shereena
      Participant

lol thatd be cool 🙂 totally wanna be the pumpkin wid da poiple afro for halloween 🙂 or at least streak it temporarily 🙂 we see

u didnt put another one so i put it for u

um web camz

Unique_Princess
      Participant

they can b kool for seeing people u lub who dont live so close, makes u feel more closer to them. They even good for seein ppl that live close but u jus miss them lol.

um .. poetry

Shereena
      Participant

poetry can be berry cool. its an art, way of expressing self. only sumtimes it doesnt make ne sense :S theres lotsa diff kinds, and diff meanings can be expressed. iont like analyzing it in school n stuff, or habin to write. but just aime is pretty toped 🙂 me n amaneey can make toped out ones 🙂

coffee

vchenoah
      Participant

Mmmmmm coffee! I love coffee. So many different flavors & smells. I
      love to grind my own beans, then combine flavors. Sometimes, that’s a
      bad thing!! LOL Could do without the caffeine though! Ugh!

high heeled shoes (male/female)

Shereena
      Participant

high heelz are toped 🙂 imma short and they make me look a taller 🙂 theres alotta diff styles and sab too so its a wikkid. 🙂 go shoes balle balleee =D dun think i like on mundoz tho :S

gloomy weather

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Usually sux, makes me be in a sad and angry mood.. only like it when its winter and Im in lajee mood n wana curl up in blanky n watch dvdz n have chociez. I want chociez 🙁

chocolate

Shereena
      Participant

horrible bad boo X and hiss! lol i strike it. its ebeel. 🙂 it looks all tope n is swt n sabz, but then pachi its a x n it gets u n stix to u n its just a berry badz. vatch out

onions

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

onions make ju cry and thas not a tope!! ((though i heard if u soak em in water for a bit, they easier to peel and dont make u cry as much.. or u cud jush use goggles 😀 )). but they a good veggy, tope in dipper food..

gum

Shereena
      Participant

lol nahin that doesnt help n neither does chewign gum 😎 still make me cry. uloo

gum is tope 🙂 i likze it, so many diff plabours its a wikkids. yay gum

chai

Unique_Princess
      Participant

iont like chai, its smelly. I had a sip of it once when I was small n I hated it. Ironically I make the best chai in the house lol or so my dad says Angel Umm what else. oh yeah British people luv tea so damn much. Its like the cure for everything. “lemme put the kettle on, fancy a cuppa?” ok too much eastenders… lol london ppl will know wut im on about

watches *-)

Shereena
      Participant

lol ju posh freshy 😛 u kno u like ur cha witha drop of lemon or honey 😛 tee hee =) brit preak

watches are tope. tehy’re berry useful, they tell u the time which generally keeps ppl not late. lol not me though 😛 theres lotsa diff kinds and styles and colours and sab. they berry change 🙂 *-) iono where i put mine lol i find it 🙂

nail file

Am Rani
      Participant

Wonderfull, I have a great one, it can file, it cleans your nails, it makes them shine… I love it (and I love to drive my sister crazy by hanging in front of the tv, filing my nails for an hour, hahahaha Wink )

vegetables

vchenoah
      Participant

Most delicious when steamed & seasoned! I truly believe that man was intended to eat only veggies!

They are so much better for one than meat and one might live heathfully on just vegatables!! Some of

the best grow underground: po-taa-toes, yams, parsnips, radishes & beets! I love veggies!

internet cafes

Mukesh
      Keymaster

have not been to one, ever !! the ones I have walked passed at the Shopping malls looks cosy yet has no privacy….Doors to a new world for anyone who dares heheheehe

next…Premarital Sex…yeah as in Sex before Marriage…

vchenoah
      Participant

WOW! That was pretty random…ooorrrr waaaas iiiiittttt! lmao (kidding)

I live in America and it almost seems a way of life here! I don't see that many young people

are told of the negative repercussions of this act! How it affects one mentally as well as physically!

How it affects one's family and not just themselves! They are just told to do it safely, but not taught

to respect themselves as well as their 'higher power'! I say it this way because not everyone believes

in an Almighty God. As far back as I can remember, my mother taught me that what many people

idolize (sex) is more than a physical act. It is, in fact, a gift from God, to a man & HIS WIFE

and should be shared ONLY between those two.

*whew* Admin ji…u must find an emoti with a big sweat bead on its forehead! lol

I'd like to hear others' thoughts on the subject…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Correct, dis wasnt random….

see ur the only one daring enough to respond to this subject….aaargh I give up

anyways, next….

Make up???

Nosyira
      Participant

Make up? A complementary for beauty.. Smile Everybody is naturally beautiful, so make up helps to enhance and complement this beauty.. Smile Happiness?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Happiness… something everyone wants and strives for. You need it to live. Its a very vast topic, lots of things can be said about the feeling.

Asthma pumps?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

vital for those who have asthma……

Unicorns…

nitzah
      Participant
      er…they dont exist ??
      Procrastination…
      Mukesh
      Keymaster

Indian Men……need I say more.

Mirrors

nitzah
      Participant
      lol…never looked into one eh ? scared it might break ?? well its ok, as long as you can avoid 7yrs of bad luck !!
      Wine
      Mukesh
      Keymaster

dude, u askin me or confessing yr fears here?? lmao

truth be told, am not self-obsessed, mirrors dnt interest me much hehehehe

Wine, good to clean windows…make u drunk really quick…bad taste yuk

Teddy bears

nitzah
      Participant
      confess my fear of mirrors ?? please !! i am so vain i have mirrors all around me so i can stare at my gorgeous self !! *rolls eyes*
      Teddy bears ?!?! why on earth would anyone want to comment on stuffed toys for ?!?
      Remote Control
      Mukesh
      Keymaster
      nitzah:
      confess my fear of mirrors ?? please !! i am so vain i have mirrors all around me so i can stare at my gorgeous self !! *rolls eyes*.. off coz off coz
      Teddy bears ?!?! why on earth would anyone want to comment on stuffed toys for ?!? dunno, coz theyre cute !!! why does any one want to comment about anything in this place…go figure
      Remote Control – extremely handy when u wanna thump yr boyfwend for saying sums he shouldnt….Just joking
      Extremely useful to the lethargic crowd – dare I say Men Again…..
      Halloween
      nitzah
      Participant
      Halloween: Typical Hallmark greeting holiday for The day of the witches…i.e. Scarface right here….the only day when she can be her true self !!
      Pencils
      Mukesh
      Keymaster

aaaaaw…more compliments from ye dude..

u woke up in a good mood this day, straaaaange

Pencils…..extremely useful when doing intricate designing…also if there are errors, theres alwayz the eraser at the back 😉

Storms???

boo
      Participant

storms… hmmm… well. metaphorically speaking… we just have to “hold the calm within [ourselves] amidst the storm”… my life feels like a storm right now… storms are great fun you know. they add that bit of excitement to life. else there would be no point in a dull and monotonous life… storms push you this way and that, shake you up, test your limits… DAMMIT THEY DRIVE YOU INSANE!!!! [:'(]

but would you really have it any other way? it's your life, your storms… that is much better than living someone else's life that YOU don't want to live, and having to handle THEIR storms. however crazy and mental YOUR storms get, they're YOURS and YOURS only at the end of the day… and i think handling your own rubbish is better than having to handle someone else's. at least that way, you have more enthusiasm and passion towards sorting it out.

no one's life is complete without storms… that's the way it is. so it's better to accept it and see the bright side… know that the sun will come shining out again… i hve been in storms before, and i have survived. i know i will survive this one, too… I'm a survivor I'm gonna make it I will survive and keep on surviving…

jeez. wtf am i on about?! i dont think i am making any sense. that was more a personal ramble. don't ask me wtf i am doing typing it here lol.

now, like normal people would have interpreted that question… storms are BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL… i love staring out of my window and looking at them… makes you just stare in awe at Mother Nature… like roaring beasts dancing enigmatically through the wind… and they are SO much better at night time… when everything is dark, and all your focus is on the performance Mother Nature has put on display for you… it’s almost as if I can feel emotions and feelings of the storm reverberating through me… ahhhhhh… i am in awe of storms, i really am… Smile

nitzah
      Participant
      umm…yeah ok….u have issues girl !
      Storms: nice..
      Next: Islands…
      boo
      Participant

on an island in the sun… (8) they make me think of someone… Tongue Tied

i have issues? it took you that long to figure it out? lol…

next: me. Stick out tongue

nitzah
      Participant
      baaahahahahah !! thoughts on YOU !!! puhlease….
      Next: Water
      serioComic
      Participant

the very essence of life. pure and refreshing. it sustains life and can also kill.

life after death

nitzah
      Participant
      dont blv in it…..
      Lip Balm
      boo
      Participant

Lip balm?!

… and Nitzah…?? *runs away*

Waluscha
      Participant

Run for your life!

vchenoah
      Participant

…enter the sexy Walu-cha-cha stage left! Wink

Lip balm: Necessary!

Next: lifts

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Very handy.. lol save u time n all. can be sucky if u get stuck in one.. uhm especially if ur chlostraphobic 😐 can kinda make u feel dizzy wen u get outa one :S but still very handy if ur in a big building with lotsa floors..

cash machines

serioComic
      Participant

a freaking machine that is always out of order when u really really need it!!

wi-fi

vchenoah
      Participant

convenient! Am grateful that many spots, besides coffe houses, are now picking it up!

uuhhhh…rush hour traffic!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

am kewl with it…get to chill ..smoke a ciga

drink my beer, read my unfinished novel, do my nails,

u knw …me time hehehehe

fire fighters ??

vchenoah
      Participant

If that were even remotely true, I would sooooo tell ur mum! rotflmao!

How u dooooin? Big Smile

Firefighters – Am grateful for them! They do an amazing job that takes a alot courage and intelligence!

They have to know how the fire is spreading, if anyone is still in the
      building, how to touch

a hot door or doorknob as well as how their behavior might feed it.
      That's alot to consider

when bystanders are screaming for the blaze to just be put out! Quite a
      bit of guts and not

enuf glory I say!

actors/actresses?

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      vchenoah:

If that were even remotely true,

(Oh Yeah, an wat makes ye think I dnt light em Cigars an drink Beer by the barrel?? U shud see my Beer Belly hehehehehe, dis one of a kind hey…am also thinking of getting a belling Ring, effective when trying to get a date around here Wink..)

I would sooooo tell ur mum! rotflmao!

U wudnt, Confused Huh? Confused aaargh never mind, have been telling everyone that I am considering ..thinking …still thinking…about becoming a smoker holic…, heard it relieves stress ????? Wink okies my fwends always have em stress free look – beats me !! .hehehe..problem is, I HATE the smell and cant stand cig breathe….Sad

How u dooooin? Big Smile

Aaaanother TRICK question hehehe, ..Kiddin yaar…am doing well hon, as fresh as a plucked rose, as bright as the Sun, as chirpy as the birds outside, as mellow as Wine, as good as can be expected….. Hope everything on yr side of the world is as gr8….well hopefully even better

Firefighters – Am grateful for them! They do an amazing job that takes a alot courage and intelligence!

They have to know how the fire is spreading, if anyone is still in the building, how to touch

a hot door or doorknob as well as how their behavior might feed it. That's alot to consider

when bystanders are screaming for the blaze to just be put out! Quite a bit of guts and not

enuf glory I say! totally agree with ye……100%

actors/actresses? not much to say about em, they have chosen a career in the field of acting and its as tough, competitive and

stressful as any career out here ….. we just see the glamourous side to them and their careers and think to ourselves that they have it all, beauty, fame and fortune, the world at their feet….soooo wrong!! its take a lot of dedication, loooong hours and lotz hard work to get anywhere in their industry…like every other industry..

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Education… something we all need to some extent.. depends how far people want to go I guess. Its vital everyone should have some.. especially in this day and age.. third world countries have children who dont get the chance to have a proper education which is really sad.. You need it to get into a good career but saying that you also need experience these days too. I can see im going to ramble for ages so il stop now. lol.

wireless internet? (lol dont ask..)

serioComic
      Participant

good, convenient, amazing stuff.

freedom of speech

Mukesh
      Keymaster

A necessity…keeps one on an equal level with any other

Regression !

Mukesh
      Keymaster

forget regression

I have sums I wud like to yr thoughts on :

INTERNET FRIENDSHIPS??????

is it real/true/worthy??

can u trust the other??

and if Yeah then how? why??

Explain ……..

kavita_0026
      Participant

really interesting q – i have the same q actually i think we shouldnt really trust like people in chat rooms and stuff b/c i think alot of pple are real nuts

as for this forum i trust all of you here i dont know why but if you were bad pple why would you spend your time here advising each other and sympahtizing with each other & writing yr views & playing games with each other and asking each other questions … sometimes silly ones…some times funny ones

its really a mystery how i can say not to trust pple in chat rooms and how i say that i trust you all & i have never met you it is really a thing that makes me sound hypocritical but it is just me

alrigth i thinkw e need more answers for this same Q

Am Rani
      Participant

I agree with Kavita. One should be carefull with people in chatrooms, they can be anyone, you are never sure you are really chatting with a “nice, 17 year old girl, who has no friends, and no parents, and who works very hard at school”. A few weeks a go, I read a really scary article in a newspaper. In Duthc chatboxes, which are created especially for children, adults log in, and pretend they are children as well. As soon as they have contact with a child, they start talking about se.x and stuff.. The moderators of the sites can do nothing about it. That's really something I worry about…

But here on the forum, I think people can be trusted. We have had some freeks around here as well, but the dissapear very soon. The members who visit very frequently are kind, normal people, who I consider as my friends.

Same q

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey Amz how are you – Yes i agree with you on that … wow to that adult contacting kids and talking about perverted stuff – This just DISGUSTS me

I really think people on the forum here can be trusted. The question though is WHY or HOW do we know that? / WHat makes this forum members different from people in chat rooms?

For me all I can say is what I said above, if you guys could spend time to write here and communicate & give advice to those in need, etc and be very caring I just feel that you all can be trusted Its just a feeling & because this site is ORGANIZED makes it even better – if you know that this is a site where indians interested in bollywood would come and leave msgs then that would be fine; some chat rooms its like you really really dont know which part of the world or Who on earth you are even talking to [not even a clue about them]

same q guys

Mukesh
      Keymaster

err okies dnt answer above…me was in a mood dat day….

hmm next:

your thoughts on ..anything u wish to talk about …hahahaha

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I'll change it?

Your thoughts on uh global warming?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

global warming is most welcome right now, am sitting here with a darn heater that doesnt work freeeezing my *^*)&%^)(**()_ offf..

cant be serious bout anything today, woke up in a blazing mood

life…sigh..is beautiful…

your thoughts on global warming is most welcome!!!!

~~any takers~~ such a serious topic

jamsebrown
      Participant

According to Me, We have heard how we like to our radio frequency. Our thoughts, always always feel, and our deep belief in seed total vibration. So if we want to change what we are to attract, then we must change our vibration.

scarface
      Participant

wow changing our vibration to attract what we feel we deserve
      hmmmmmmmm

my thoughts are scattered and centred 😛

Viewing 419 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.