Viewing 171 reply threads
  • Author
      boo
      Participant

[Poll]

asmaprincess
      Participant

I just came online to start a new forum..but you did it for me …good girl 😀

YAYYY..i am soooooo excited!!! rite now germany winning 2 -1 against costa rica!

hey boo, how *** you don’t have allllll the countries…cuz the country i want to vote is not there:(

2ndly, how do i vote????

Go Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyyy what is this..football?

asmaprincess
      Participant

yes football….well soccer in north america..kavita you not into it?
      the only sports i am into is soccer..for sum gud reasons..hehe

nitzah
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

its a game with a ball…that you kick around with your foot….hence the name “football”

Heera
      Participant

Yaayyyyy!! HUP HOLLAND HUP!! (Go Netherlands Go!!)

Lol you really wanna know what country I voted for? Wink And even tho they might not win.. *which is a big lie coz they gannaaa win!!* They still got my support haaaahaaaaaa!!

nitzah
      Participant
      COMON ENGLAND !!!!!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT !!!

*clap clap clap-clap-clap clap clap* ENGLAND !

btw – the dutch aint gonna even qualify from the group…u can see the argentines and the afrikaans going thru !!
      kavita_0026
      Participant
      nitzah:

kavita_0026:

its a game with a ball…that you kick around with your foot….hence the name “football”

hey nitz thanks for that very thorough explanations… good to see you talking the way you talk with your peers

Am Rani
      Participant

Heera, what do you think huh? We will be kicked out the game in the first three matches.. Tongue TiedTongue TiedTongue Tied We su.ck! (But no doubt I will be in front of the telly when we get kicked out by Servia-Montenegro tomorrow! Wink And all the others…)

Why do we even watch the World Cup again? It will be Brazil anyway, it always is… Tongue Tied

nitzah
      Participant
      what do you know about me or my peers ? so before you start running your mouth , i suggest you get some facts straight first

you asked a stupid question, expect a ‘stupid answer’ you stupid person
      kavita_0026
      Participant
      nitzah:

what do you know about me or my peers ? so before you start running your mouth , i suggest you get some facts straight first

you asked a stupid question, expect a ‘stupid answer’ you stupid person

so kind of you to answer the stupid question from a stupid person – well we see you’re good at what you do best eh

and by the way..i asked which game the world cup thing was about NOT WHAT FOOTBALL IS..i know what football is..duh

nitzah
      Participant

lol @ kind…what can i say…the efforts i do to stoop low to your levels to get on the same wavelength.

and sorry, i forgot your too stupid to understand a thing called SARCASM….

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

LAND HUP HUP HOL hahaha!! We’re winning today!! 1-0 against Serbia and Montenegro… Didn’t know we could do it, but we’re doing it!! (at least I hope we don’t get beaten in the last minutes… Tongue Tied)

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!! WE WON, WE WON!!! HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!!! HOLLAND!!!

Music Nederland oh Nederland, ja wij zijn de kampioen!!! Music Hahahaha!!

** Music Netherlands oh Netherlands, yes we are the champion Music It’s a famous Dutch soccer song hehe…

Am Rani
      Participant

Don’t be 2 optimistic Shakz… This game was just a co-incedence… This goal will probably be the only Dutch one in the whole Word Cup… Tongue Tied We still have to pas.s Argentina…

boo
      Participant

Robben (sp?) was ACE!! I LOVE the World Cup… only time I am into football/soccer, really!! Big Smile

Am Rani
      Participant

Woohoot!!!!! Boo!!! You know Robben???? Have you actually SEEN the match??? Wauwwww!!!!! You MUST be Dutch, hahahahahahahahaha Wink, I can’t imagine someone who is not dutch enjoys watching the Dutch team!! That’s so sweet, I can’t believe it! Wonderfull someone around here has seen our match, wauw!!

Or are you just so “without life” that you watch ALL the matches?Wink

Am Rani
      Participant

I think I wouldn’t like it if you were Dutch… It would be so boring if you speak the same language as me, as we have the same pas.sport… You would be so NOT mysterious, hahahahaha Wink Well, less mysterious anyway… Wink

Am Rani
      Participant

That didn’t make sense, did it? Hahahahahahaha, can I explain in Dutch what I mean exactly? Wink

asmaprincess
      Participant

GO BRAZIL

except I think Christiano Ronaldo of Portugal is H-O-T!

nitzah
      Participant

*wonders if seriocomic is spying on the forum again……*

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

Woohoot!!!!! Boo!!! You know Robben???? Have you actually SEEN the match??? Wauwwww!!!!! You MUST be Dutch, hahahahahahahahaha Wink, I can’t imagine someone who is not dutch enjoys watching the Dutch team!! That’s so sweet, I can’t believe it! Wonderfull someone around here has seen our match, wauw!!

Or are you just so “without life” that you watch ALL the matches?Wink

You don’t have to be Dutch to watch the game, and perhaps she just read the papers WinkStick out tongue Just kidding Boo ji!! And btw I watched Australia-Japan also, that doesn’t make me a Japanese girl, does it? Well now I mention it, they asked us if we were from Japan when we were in Istbanbul hehehe, and I replied that we were from Osaka (it was the first city that got into my mind hehe) Stick out tongueStick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      I think I wouldn’t like it if you were Dutch… It would be so boring if you speak the same language as me, as we have the same pas.sport… You would be so NOT mysterious, hahahahaha Wink Well, less mysterious anyway… Wink

It would be great, Dutchies rock hehe!!! Big SmileBig Smile And Boo is so nice that she would perfectly fit in Holland hehe Stick out tongueStick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      Don’t be 2 optimistic Shakz… This game was just a co-incedence… This goal will probably be the only Dutch one in the whole Word Cup… Tongue Tied We still have to pas.s Argentina…

Pfff… I was just trying to bring some “Oranje spirit” into this forum, and what do you do? You just blow the whole thing… Holland is ashamed of you Am Rani!!! Stick out tongueStick out tongueStick out tongue

P.S.: I don’t think they win anymore matches either, so I’m just celebrating the only game they will win Stick out tongueStick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Whahahaha I’m listening to “I love India” at the moment and what does he sing the moment I’m writing about Japan? “…dekha Japan” Whahahahaha!! Sorry guys, I’m losing it, but it’s so funny!!! Stick out tongueStick out tongueStick out tongueStick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant
      nitzah:
      *wonders if seriocomic is spying on the forum again……*

aww… yeah..i hear you.. you must be really miss your other half huh

boo
      Participant

LOL!!! guysssss I may be from Netherlands I may not… but anyways…

Brazil vs Croatia… WHAT A MATCH! Big Smile

I reckon it’s going to be between Brazil and Germany… (hey sorry you Dutchies… Robben’s still hot though… Wink)

Germany vs…. Poland? or something soon… wahey!!!!!!

and, lol. oreo ji always spies on us… we’re too irresistable for him na? Wink

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      boo:

(hey sorry you Dutchies… Robben’s still hot though… Wink)

What did you say about winking Boo ji??? WinkWink And btw… Robben isn’t hot (well not his looks, just his way of playing..) There are much more hotter persons in the Dutch team (Nigel de Jong… mmmm Wink)…

Am Rani
      Participant

Shakz, BAH!!! Die is niet hot!! Wij hebben helemaal geen hotties in ons team, allemaal “boerenhollanders”

*Shakz, bleh! He’s not hot!! We don’t have any hotties in our national team, they all look like Duthc farmers”

Am Rani
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

You don’t have to be Dutch to watch the game, and perhaps she just read the papers WinkStick out tongue Just kidding Boo ji!! And btw I watched Australia-Japan also, that doesn’t make me a Japanese girl, does it? Well now I mention it, they asked us if we were from Japan when we were in Istbanbul hehehe, and I replied that we were from Osaka (it was the first city that got into my mind hehe) Stick out tongueStick out tongue

Yeah, I know, but I just can’t imagine that someone who is not Dutch enjoys to watch out team. I do watch some of the matches, but I don’t like them all. I onlu follow the interesting countries, and I don’t think Holland in interesting for foreigners. But maybe Boo is German, and she wants to see how we do Wink

And about Istanbul, was it Japan? I thought they asked for Korea? or Vietnam? Well, never mind, hahahaha.

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

*Shakz, bleh! He’s not hot!! We don’t have any hotties in our national team, they all look like Duthc farmers”

Whahahahahaha Dutch farmers!! What a great translation!! That really cracked me up!! Big SmileBig Smile Would you call a goodlooking BLACK guy a Dutch farmer???? WinkStick out tongue

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:

LOL!!! guysssss I may be from Netherlands I may not… but anyways…

I reckon it’s going to be between Brazil and Germany… (hey sorry you Dutchies… Robben’s still hot though… Wink)

Please let it NOT be Brazil or Germany. To predictable… Tongue Tied To bad Greece is not in, I would be a Greece supporter…

And Boo, as I said, NO hotties in the dutch team! Wink

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

But maybe Boo is German, and she wants to see how we do Wink

Hahahahaha and laugh so hard because we’re not playing very well!! Stick out tongueStick out tongue Maybe she’s jumping in front of the telly too like Heera, but in a different way hehe WinkStick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

Please let it NOT be Brazil or Germany. To predictable… Tongue Tied To bad Greece is not in, I would be a Greece supporter…

Also please don’t let it be Italy!! Those people are so arrogant (sorry guys if one of you is from Italy, you have exceptions too!!) Tongue TiedTongue Tied And England also musn’t win… I hope some strange country like Tunisia or Ivoorkust (euh.. what is that country called in English Tongue TiedTongue Tied). That would be fun because no one expects them to win hehe! Stick out tongueStick out tongue But on the other hand… Holland would do than too Stick out tongueStick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

And about Istanbul, was it Japan? I thought they asked for Korea? or Vietnam? Well, never mind, hahahaha.

It was first Korea but that turned out to be meant for the man behind us… Later they asked us if we were from Japan… Do we Dutchies look like Japanese people?? Huh?

Am Rani
      Participant

Ha, no, we look like Swedish people. Or like German people. But not like Asian people, with those crazy little eyes, hahahahaha Wink

Heera
      Participant

voeehooeeeetbaaaallll!! *soohoooooccceerrrr!!*

i luv soccer during World Cups and Europe Cups..Big Smile how u guys doin??? hihi

I expected Brazil to make a lot more goals.. they missed 49 chances… 49 CHANCES!! Helllll…!! Indifferent

And we’ll see..maybe our Dutchies will surprise us and get further than we thought?? *positive thinkin..mental support!!*

Am Rani
      Participant

pfff… I don’t believe it Heera, our “doelsaldo” will be one… just a lousy big ONE…

Good for me I can’t watch the people from Ivory Coast kicking us of the field…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      Ha, no, we look like Swedish people. Or like German people. But not like Asian people, with those crazy little eyes, hahahahaha Wink

Whahahaha that guy was blind I guess… and lots of guys with him… I mean if they say we look like the Spice Girls or like Japanese there really is something wrong with them!! Stick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

pfff… I don’t believe it Heera, our “doelsaldo” will be one… just a lousy big ONE…

Good for me I can’t watch the people from Ivory Coast kicking us of the field…

Ivory Coast!! That’s the country I was looking for!!! Smile I’m not going to watch too, thank God, because my boyfriend is coming home on Friday!! Jeeeejjj!! Big SmileBig Smile Sorry Heera, but I have to agree with Am Rani, we don’t make that much of a chanche…

Am Rani
      Participant

Ok people, I’m off, I’m going to watch Germany-Poland. I’ll will laugh so hard when Poland wins… Fingers crossed, hahahahahahaha. Whoohooooootttt!

kavita_0026
      Participant

okay im not really into the world cup stuff and all but lol im rooting for everyone..

hehe but i see you girls dont only watch it to see who’s gonna win huh..tsk tsk tsk

asmaprincess
      Participant

KSA vs. Tunisia..2-2..nice!!!:) Atleast not a lose right

p.s. What happened to Ronaldo? He didn’t seem like himself last game…

nitzah
      Participant
      England 3 : 0 Trinidad

Yorke and the rest of you “sucker-soca-soccer warriors …please…go home !”

rooney is match fit and is gonna open a can of whoop-*** ! be warned !!
      nitzah
      Participant
      damn u serio ! u added another vote on argie dintcha !! FESS UP BOY !!
      serioComic
      Participant

damn u dude! i told myself i aint gona post anything again but i’ll make an exception when it comes to the world cup

england what? win? wait…dont get yrself confused with rugby dude…they aint gona get far this time, just like always!

and btw…looks like theres another argie fan in ere…stand up and show yrself please!

boo
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      Ok people, I’m off, I’m going to watch Germany-Poland. I’ll will laugh so hard when Poland wins… Fingers crossed, hahahahahahaha. Whoohooooootttt!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GERMANY KICKED POLAND’S ***!!! lol Stick out tongue sorry… had to say that… Smile

SO many freaking opportunities to score a goal and they FINALLY get one in the 91ST MINUTE!!! Thank goodness for extra time! I swear if you’d been next to me, you would have gone deaf with my screaming haha. Both when they scored and when the ball REFUSED to stay in the goal (towards the end… did anyone else catch what I am on about? Haha) Too bad you can’t laugh your head off now huh am rani ji? Stick out tongue

Oreo ji… Surprise oh my!! What a sin!! You ACTUALLY posted… Stick out tongue no even im curios to know who else is supporting argentina… Big Smile

nitzah
      Participant
      baaahahahah !! i knew it was u !! …there is no other argie fan here ! i bet you have another id !! i hope we meet you in the last 16 so we can really whoop ur arses….AGAIN !!
      Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:

GERMANY KICKED POLAND’S ***!!! lol Stick out tongue sorry… had to say that… Smile

SO many freaking opportunities to score a goal and they FINALLY get one in the 91ST MINUTE!!! Thank goodness for extra time! I swear if you’d been next to me, you would have gone deaf with my screaming haha. Both when they scored and when the ball REFUSED to stay in the goal (towards the end… did anyone else catch what I am on about? Haha) Too bad you can’t laugh your head off now huh am rani ji? Stick out tongue

Oreo ji… Surprise oh my!! What a sin!! You ACTUALLY posted… Stick out tongue no even im curios to know who else is supporting argentina… Big Smile

Really Boo, I’m NOT going to say something on this one. I watched the match yesterday, and I’ve been swearing all the time!!! Reading your post makes me go really mad again. There is nothing I hate more than those crazy, stinking Germans always making a goal in the last minutes. Come on guys, if you are so good, you don’t miss like,how much? 500 chances? Come on, my words are to limited to tell how angry I am, and how much I hate the German team, not only in English, but also in Dutch. As I said, I have been swearing the complete second half.

nitzah
      Participant

*gives you a bar of soap just in case*

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      nitzah:
      *gives you a bar of soap just in case*

Whahahahaha this is the first hilarious post I read from you!! You go Nitzah!! Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Am Rani… don’t get carried away hunn!! It’s just a game and there are worst things in the world… WinkWink Btw… I figured Boo also could be from Belgium Wink

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN’T BELIVE IT! WE WERE DOING SOOOO WELL THEN CROUCH HAD TO SCORE, THEN GERRARD! THANK GOODNESS LAMPARD MISSED THAT NEXT GOAL!

i’m sure all u england fans out there are overjoyed right now. and if there are any trini fans out there u all may be feeling like me, sad but happy the Warriors put up a good fight! after watching them play sweden and hold them off with only 10 men i felt ok they won’t do so bad against england but they were creamed! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

serioComic
      Participant

i feel for da T&Ts. First goal looks a lil bit dubious..but u can sense that the ref was more on englands side than being neutral. even when T&T scored, that look like a legit goal. but gerrards goal was a beauty tho…trust stevie g to come up with some magic!!

serioComic
      Participant

Go Argies!! show no mercy. Rip them apart!!!!

nitzah
      Participant
      hark..do i heareth the mighty comic-o-seriousness being humbled by the bitter wrath of thy scousers ?!

thou shalt be ‘serbed’ right tonight !
      boo
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      boo:

Really Boo, I’m NOT going to say something on this one. I watched the match yesterday, and I’ve been swearing all the time!!! Reading your post makes me go really mad again. There is nothing I hate more than those crazy, stinking Germans always making a goal in the last minutes. Come on guys, if you are so good, you don’t miss like,how much? 500 chances? Come on, my words are to limited to tell how angry I am, and how much I hate the German team, not only in English, but also in Dutch. As I said, I have been swearing the complete second half.

am rani ji… sweety… calm down! i know i will probably get killed for saying this (especially in this thread… haha), but it’s only a game. and i dont really want to argue with you about the German football… this is just the kind of thing i don’t like doing. but im just gonna say one thing: there is ALWAYS some luck involved in any goal… unless the goal keeper isn’t there or something… Big Smile but hey… its up to you how you want to react to the game, and up to me how i want to react, so everything’s cool, i hope? Right Hug Smile

and ahhhh what is it with goals in the last 10 mins huh? england v T&T, and sweden v paraguay… maybe i should just watch the last 10-15 mins… Wink

and hey can someone explain to me what happened with that T&T goal??? Tongue Tied i seem to have missed it when watching it AND in the replay… duh!!! Tongue Tied lol. but yeah T&T did really well defending… England had SO many oppportunities to goal, yet they did a good job defending… but then again, with England having over 3 times more shots at the goal than T&T, i felt they would somehow get a goal in anyway…

nitzah
      Participant

noone ever says “its only a game” when their team is winning now do they ?

Am Rani
      Participant

Exactely Nitzah!

Boo, of course we’re cool, no hard feeling. Left Hug What German match were you talking about? Wink

Am Rani
      Participant

I don’t like to argue either, Boo, especcially not about soccer. I already forgot the match, and so do you I hope.

Hugssss

Am Rani
      Participant

Butbutbutbutbut…. What I REALLY wanted to say:

WE WON FROM IVORY COAST!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!! HOLLAND 2 – IVORY COAST 1!!!!!!

Yeah!!! But the Ivory people were great as well!! Happppppyyyyyyyy!!!!! Big SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile

boo
      Participant

ARGENTINA 6 – S&M 0!

OH. MY. GOD.

WHAT a match!!!!!!!!! Big Smile (I only watched the highlights…)

Sorry to any S&Ms in here but wow! Smile

Looks like they took your words to heart Oreo ji! Big Smile

NETHERLANDS 2 – CÔTE D’IVOIRE 1!

Big Smile Bet ur delighted, eh Dutchies? Big Smile

boo
      Participant

wow… looks like Côte d’Ivoire had several chances hmmm (am actually watching highlights on the website lol). but whoooooooooo! im pleased for you guys… see, i can be nice ahah. Wink

serioComic
      Participant

dats rite boogedy boo…they took my words to heart!

have u seen anything better than that? it was THE performance of this world cup so far, by far!

and for the rest…be aware that the argies tornado is coming to rip everyone apart…next stop…the sorry Dutchmen!!

Desi Hunk
      Participant

a well undeserved victory for holland over IC

Am Rani
      Participant

Aahhh, come on!! It was deserved! It was a great match to watch, and as I said, the Ivory people were great 2! But I’m happy we won! Big Smile

Am Rani
      Participant
      serioComic:
      dats rite boogedy boo…they took my words to heart!

and for the rest…be aware that the argies tornado is coming to rip everyone apart…next stop…the sorry Dutchmen!!

I think you are right about Argentina, Serio. I saw the match Argentina-Servia Montenegro, and those Argies are STRONG!! Wow! I don’t think we can beat them, but who cares? The “sorry dutchmen” already have their place in the next round! But I AM looking forward to the match Holland-Argentina! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

here too?!?!? uuuugggghhhh! I have been going crazy with this football/soccer!! Thats all people talk about at home! Especially with my uncle here! ugh. it gets even annoying when that is all u watch in ur free time!

aah. that was a weird post. Just wanted to say it on here since i couldn’t tell my family. Tongue Tied

Am Rani
      Participant

Awww Rani, to bad the World Cup bothers you so much! My father is trying to watch as much matches as possible, so I can imagine how you feel (a bit). Good for you it won’t take that long anymore!

boo
      Participant

did anyone seeeee the support for Korea? amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile

Heera
      Participant

We qualified from the group YEAAHHH!! Now hope we get further… *keeps fingers crossed*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Am Rani- uugghh…there is a lot more left. Tongue Tied I guess i can live through it. it’s actually kind of interesting sometimes. I just get annoyed if thats all i can watch! haha.

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

a well undeserved victory for holland over IC

Pffff…. yeah sure!! Holland deserved to win, come on!!

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Wow, Argentina IS strong!! Would be great fun if we do beat them hehehehe Stick out tongueStick out tongueStick out tongue Well I’m sure it’s not going to happen, but anywayzz… it’s a nice thought! *keeps dreaming…* WinkWink

Am Rani
      Participant

Whahahaha, Shakz, you have BIG dreams, don’t you?? Beat Argentina, whahahahahahaha, not in a milion years! Wink Good for our princess…

serioComic
      Participant

england is going down tonite and its time to party!!

boo
      Participant

gah.

1. Best of luck to Netherlands…. but i reckon Argentina are going to beat them. Sad Big Smile

2. oreo ji – at least england dont have to play germany any more… they would have been THRASHED!!!!!! Big Smile

3. THREE NIL BABY THREEEEEE NILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! COME ON DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!!!! Big Smile

*yes, im still hyper…* Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant

go slow with the dutchies argies. have mercy on them! they are a fragile lot..

what boogedy boo? only 3-0 for the germans? sighhh….and dont worry, the swedes will beat them in the next round. they getting a lil bit big headed now.

boo
      Participant

gah. its going to be a tough match i know. but hey. Stick out tongue COME ON GERMANY!!!!!!!

can see ur getting hyper too… about the arg vs ned match… any chance its you in that photo somewhere? Stick out tongue

the arg vs ned match is gonna an interesting one… for BWL i mean…

Am Rani, Shakalaka Baby and Heera vs. serioComic and the Mysterious Argetina Fan…

Big Smile

I. CAN’T. WAIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile

nitzah
      Participant
      *ahem*

see you in the semis mate ! revenge is a dish best served cold !
      Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Boo, why are you writing in orange about Germany?!?!?!?! Confused It’s OUR colour!!!!

And yessss!! We haven’t been beaten by Argentina…!!! Big SmileBig Smile I think they played equal because of our crown prince and his wife hehehe… otherwise they’d get marriage problems WinkStick out tongueStick out tongue

You see, we’re not as weak as you guys think over here!! Pfff… Wink

boo
      Participant

lol shaks… sorry yaar… my bad. haha.

BTW… nooooooooooooooo.

Germany vs Sweden on the 24th June… sooo tense… the Swedes seem good… what do u think r the odds??

and i am so pleased for you guys… a draw against Argie… Big Smile see, even a Deutschland support can be pleased for u guys… Big Smile

and: VIVA LA FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile and Switzerland… both well-deserved victories… Big Smile

oreo ji – i stand corrected… S. Korea arent that good. in fact, they are positively BAD. but oh well. only S. America, N. America, Europe and Africa left now…

and aaarrrrgh – BRAZIL vs GHANA??? i have a feeling Ghana will be murdered… nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serioComic
      Participant

and we all thot the
      dutchies could go far this year! to be beaten by portugal and by the
      same scorer yet again…is like saying lightning did strike twice!!

so..sayonara dutchies..perhaps you guys can go and win the hockey world cup instead… waaaaahahhahaha Big Smile

boogedy boo..its the nasty german versus the skilful argies next. dont be too depress when they lose, alrite?

boo
      Participant

ohhhhhhhhhhhh. i truly felt for the Dutchies. tell me guys… how da hell do you explain this:

nearly TWICE as much ball posession (dutchies: 64% or sumthing, portugal: 36%)

nearly TWICE as many shots at the goal (dutchies: 20 or sumthing, portugal: 9? 10? 11 tops…)

and the rest of it.. (hah the above ones were from memory…)

POR NED

6 Shots on Goal 9
      10 Shots 20
      10 Fouls 15
      3 Corner Kicks 5
      1 Free Kicks 2
      4 Offsides 2
      0 Own Goals 0
      9 Yellow Cards 7
      2 Red Cards 2
      38% Ball Possession 62%

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!! I was screaming fit to burst… (what do u mean who was i supporting… the Dutchies, of course! Big Smile)

BUT OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I LOVED the game… there were red and yellow cards flying left right and centre… and my voice is now… dead. lol. Big Smile and Scolari was HILARIOUS… just watching his temper cracked me up… aaarghh too many events to mention but i LOVED all 99 minutes of it (6+3 extra time)…. Big Smile

and i really do feel for the Dutchies… they deserved to win… i felt they were the stronger team and they had SO MANY BLOODY SHOTS AT THE GOAL!!!!!!aaaarghhhh! Right Hug

but not to worry… PORTUGAL GONNA GET THEIR A$$ WHOOPED WITH ENGLAND…. haha, and the Dutchies shall have their revenge… (evil laugh)

lol. Stick out tongue

and ENGLAND 1 – ECUADOR 0. aaaaaaaaand England are through… but hey i kind of already knew that… :S

Argie vs Mexico – noooooooooooooo. i was on the verge of tears… sniff… so close yet so far… dammit now its up to Germany to kill the Argies… Big Smile

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST – GERMANY ARE THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

QUARTER FINALS HEEEERE WE COMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *huuuuge grin*

aaaaaaargh. WHAT A MATCH. TWO NILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! <

boo
      Participant

sorry to bombard you with another pic… couldn’t resist… Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant

boogedy..all those stats counts for nothing. at the end of the day, the
      only stats that matters is the ‘Goal’ stat. the fact that they have so
      much possession and stil cant score suggest that they need to get new
      strikers!! Big Smile

of course i have to speak german to the dutch…the world cup is in germany if u happen to forget!

germany gona murder argies? excuse me?? i think the germans will commit
      suicide even before they have a chance to kill the argies!

boo
      Participant

you have GOT to be kidding me…

we shall see… both teams are pretty strong… but come on… they couldn’t even get a runaway victory with mexico… so… Stick out tongue scary thing is, one of us will be in tears by the end of those 90 mins…. AND I REALLY REALLY WANT GERMANY TO WIN!!!!! they can’t go out… not now… not to Argie…

thats why i was nearly in tears… i rly hoped mexico would win… but nooooooooo. we get stuck with ARGENTINA. grrrrrrrrr. HOW oh HOW is it fair that England get ECUADOR, and then PORTUGAL, and Germany gets Sweden and ARGENTINA. grrrrrr. haha.

and of course those stats matter… it shows how the Portugal team only got the goal by fluke, and how THE DUTCHIES SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!!! it would only have been a matter of time before they got a goal… but too late i guess…. Crying

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of Heera guys… what say, ey? Wink Big Smile

and the spirit of the Mad Dutchies shall live on… Big Smile

Heera
      Participant

Cheeezzz Boo..I aint got a moustache like that guy Confused but ah well.. maybe the hair could be rite..when I put my Wuppiehat on Wink

It’s a pity we didnt get further, especially becoz of that stupid stupid referee.. BOULAHROUZ DIDNT EVEN HIT THAT STOOPID PORTUGESE PERSON he just acted like he was hit in the eyes.. a few minutes later he was ABSOLUTELY FINE.. if that wasnt FAKE i wouldnt wut else is?? (no offence to any Portugese members, just that one! Wink) n then he got a yellow card for that Sad n Kuyt tried lotsa times to get the ball in.. We really shudve won, but like the keeper Van der Sar said: ‘ We were the stronger team, but Portugal just played a bit sneakier ‘ Sad

boo
      Participant
      Heera:

Cheeezzz Boo..I aint got a moustache like that guy Confused but ah well.. maybe the hair could be rite..when I put my Wuppiehat on Wink

We really shudve won, but like the keeper Van der Sar said: ‘ We were the stronger team, but Portugal just played a bit sneakier ‘ Sad

ahaaaa couldnt agree more – with both comments missy!! Big Smile ah well. im just glad it wasnt a Germany v Holland match… Big Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Never thought I would say it, but I’m kinda glad Holland lost.. We were on holiday and all those crazy Dutch guys there were partying every night till 3.00 AM Tongue TiedTongue Tied When Holland lost they were quiet, and I finally could get some sleep!! Jeeeejj! Big SmileBig Smile But it is sad we lost, because we had so many chanches!!

Now I don’t care how will win, but I really hope Germany isn’t winning!! Sorry Boo, but I really don’t like those Germans, I rather hope some other country will win… Most Germans are so arrogant, bleh!! Tongue TiedTongue Tied

Am Rani
      Participant

Pretty nice, talking so much about us Dutchies, while none of us is around to defend ourselves!

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Yeah really sneaky, don’t ya think??

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      boo:

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of Heera guys… what say, ey? Wink Big Smile

Whahahahahahaha, but just like Heera said, she doesn’t have a mustache… Well at least I do hope so Stick out tongueWink

Heera
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

Now I don’t care who will win, but I really hope Germany isn’t winning!! Sorry Boo, but I really don’t like those Germans, I rather hope some other country will win… Most Germans are so arrogant, bleh!! Tongue TiedTongue Tied

Yahhh couldnt agree with you more!! I’m hopin..Brazil or euh..maybe even the Argies…Angel

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Hey Heera!! Good to see an other Dutchie around here to stand by me!! I’m glad you agree with me!! WinkWink I also hope that Brazil or Argentina will win… I think I prefer Brazil…

boo
      Participant

GAH!!! Why is it always Brazil-Argie-Brazil-Argie huh?? Stick out tongue

COME ON GERMANY!!!!!!!!!

SPAIN 1 – FRANCE 3!!!!!!!!! Big Smile not bad… not bad… now it’s up to France to KICK BRAZIL’S BUTT!!! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

gah. and it’s down to a South-American-and-European Cup… sigh… oh well… it was fair play i suppose… Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Pffff… definitely not Germany!!! I hope Brazil kicks the asses of the French team… I also don’t like French people (sorry for whoever is French around here, I didn’t mean you, but most French people..)… But I’d rather have France winning the World Cup than Germany!! Definitely!!

boo
      Participant

gah… what is it with the Dutchies, ey? Anti-French, Anti-German… Stick out tongue kidding kidding… Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant

so much dislikes for the germans…im lovin it!!

to all those ‘not-fan-of-germans’, please put yer hands together now and lets support the argies instead!!

boo
      Participant

trust you to love it oreo ji… gah!!

i walk alone i walk alone i walk alone i walk alone… what say? Big Smile

CAN’T WAIT FOR THE MATCH!!! GERMANY VS ARGIE… MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!!! Big Smile Party!!!

boo
      Participant

AAARGH!!!!!!!!

THE MATCH IS ON!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Full time… 1-1…. aaaarghhhh!!!!!!!!!

Tongue Tied

so nervous…

COME ON GERMANY!!!!!!!!!

MURDER THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

serioComic
      Participant

and so the journey has come to an end…

congrats boogedy…yr team won. im sure u r more than happy.

till we meet again in another tournament…

boo
      Participant
      serioComic:
      and so the journey has come to an end…
      congrats boogedy…yr team won. im sure u r more than happy.
      till we meet again in another tournament…

More than happy??

-ing delighted!!!!!!!!!! VIVA DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!!!!!

SEMI FINALS HERE WE COME!

I would say I feel for Argentina, but that would be dishonest of me.

Germany won the game fair and square – Argie scored, Germany scored, neither scored, it went into penalty shootouts…

And all the stats are more or less even, so no complaining there.

Both teams were good, and I know I will be extremely biased in saying this, but I am going to say it anyway:

Germany persevered, hung in there, had excellent team work and kept going.

DESERVED THAT WIN EVERY SINGLE BIT, AND THAT’S WHAT MAKES IT ALL THE MORE DELIGHTFUL FOR ME!!!!!!! Big Smile

…unlike that stupid Portugal v Netherlands… the Netherlands did not deserve to lose!! Sad

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

awwww. I’m sorry Oreo ji. Sad

I’m not a huge fan of soccer(footballStick out tongue) but even i was upset for Argentina. They were so sad….Not just me, my whole family wanted Argentina to win(except my uncle, but even he felt sorry for them at the end). My dad hates those penalty kicks. Boo, my dad didn’t think it was so fair and square. I dunnoe why but i think it was cuz of the penalty kicks. Confused

But i thought it was funny how they started fighting at the end. Big Smile

boo
      Participant

I HATE extra time… more so than penalty kicks… half an hour of bladdy TORTURE!!!

yeah, whats with the fighting?? anyone know what went on???

and hey!! raniiiii ur twin supports Germany and u go and support Argie??!!! Surprise shameee on u!!!

and:

England are out. Penalty shootout… too bad. Portugal are CHEEKY CHEEKY SODS!!! grrrrrrr. First Dutchies, now the English… Sad

Wonder if they’ll face Brazil or France?? hmmmmm….

COME ON FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo
      Participant

VIVA LA FRANCE!!!!!!!!!

BRAZIL ARE MURDERED!!!!!!!!! YEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A MATCH!!!

Loved every minute of it… FRANCE ROCKED!!! And so did Brazil!! But it was obvious France were the better team!!! Big Smile Brazil out – my worst nightmare is gone now… no more Germany v Brazil in the finals!!!!

Heera
      Participant

Holy…so it’s Germany vs. France in the finals??? Indifferent THE TWO TEAMS I DIDNT WANT TO GET THAT FAR!! WHY!!??? Sheezz..now it’s choosin between two evils.. coz well..as you said your self Boogedy.. we’re Anti-German and Anti-French.. but I suppose I liked the language French better and we don’t have that much of a dushmani with them Stick out tongue

GO FRENCHIES GOO!!! (their flag also resembles ours..a bit.. hihi Big Smile)

Am Rani
      Participant

Hahahaha, your opinion on the french flag cracked me up!

I’m not anti-French!!! I like France (they have Paris, hahahaha. And Disney!!) I SO hope they will win, and not those stupid Germans.

When Holland got out, I didn’t watch any more matches, so I have no idea who is in and who is out. I’m glad you guys created this topic, so I will know what’s going on in the world of soccer Wink

boo
      Participant
      Heera:

Holy…so it’s Germany vs. France in the finals??? Indifferent THE TWO TEAMS I DIDNT WANT TO GET THAT FAR!! WHY!!??? Sheezz..now it’s choosin between two evils.. coz well..as you said your self Boogedy.. we’re Anti-German and Anti-French.. but I suppose I liked the language French better and we don’t have that much of a dushmani with them Stick out tongue

GO FRENCHIES GOO!!! (their flag also resembles ours..a bit.. hihi Big Smile)

whoa…

either ur assuming Germany and France both win their respective semi finals matches against Italy and Portugal (respectively…), or you didn’t realise it was only the quarter fianlz… lol!

im rly scared for Germany…

COME ON GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

France were really good though… they have this determination to win, and you could see that in their performance against Brazil… wow. Tough competition for the Portuguese… I wonder what tricks they will pull now… hmmm. Stick out tongue

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

At last! Thank u Portugal! i don’t think any other country was happier other than portugal and trinidad and tobago when england was beaten. Aaah, revenge is ssooooo sweet!3-1 defeat in shoot-outs. How sweet. At last england get a taste of their own medicine. i could’t help but laugh when wayne rooney was sent off!!! sorry to say it, but england lost all hope when rooney and beckham were sent off. Stupid of rooney to push cristiano ronaldo!!!

THANK U PORTUGAL!!!

serioComic
      Participant

ahh….now the world cup is how it should
      be, without the Germans! sorry boogedy boo but its about time they
      crash out. And nobody can deny that the Italians deserved their win.
      They played much much better.

WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

and now for the french to beat the portugese and this world cup would be worth watching again!

CONGRATS AZZURIS!!

Marine
      Participant

I agree with Oreo Germany doesn’t have a strong team its time they lost. ITALY WON was an awsome game everyone asks me why i don’t suport Ukrain cause THEY SUCK hehehehe

GO ITALY

asmaprincess
      Participant

WOOO HOOOOO…I loved today’s game. Gosh Italy totally showed who was
      better at the end. I mean as soon as the first goal happened I was
      jumping with joy..n boom another Goal!!!! woooo tooooooo fast ….but
      ya I kinna felt a lil bad for Germany but still happier that Italy made
      it….YAYYYY

I hope Portugal wins tomorrow….and France goes all the way down to 4th place !!!!

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

arrghh noooooooo!!!!!!! tht was sad. i was supporting germany even though i knew italy was the better team. and yes italy played great but waaaaaa!!!!!!! germany lost!!!

personally, i am looking forward to portugal creaming france this evening cuz i think france deserves to be sent home after what they did to brazil!!!

Heera
      Participant

Boo: well just like Am Rani.. I wasnt quite following the games after NL was out..so yeah..I kinda lost track hihihi.. thankk God.. it’s not Germany vs France in the finals.. and as I lovveee Italian food and I absolutely LOVED my time in Rome..(one whole week..whoaa!! :D) i’d say:

GO ITALY GO!!

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

argh noooo. i was all for portugal. i have to admit though france is playin really well and italy has got soem tough competition, but i’m all for italy. i still haven’t forgotten it was france who sent brazil home. and i am sooooo happy tht portugal threw england out!!!!!

boo
      Participant
      serioComic:
      ahh….now the world cup is how it should be, without the Germans! sorry boogedy boo but its about time they crash out. And nobody can deny that the Italians deserved their win. They played much much better.

WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

and now for the french to beat the portugese and this world cup would be worth watching again!

CONGRATS AZZURIS!!

for once, we agree oreo ji!! Big Smile

Germans played TERRIBLY… groan… what HAPPENED to them??!! Italy def. deserved their win… and wow!!!

FRANCE are good… but tell me, why were they defending more than attacking in the semis?? Surprise nooooo.

COME ON FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Marine
      Participant

For some reason I think that France will be the hampion all thought I’m ruting for Italy hehehehe

Heera
      Participant

Italyyy Italyy…. Italyyy Italyyyy!!!

nitzah
      Participant
      the dutch died early on

the germans crashed and burned (and made boo shut the hell up)

argies..well…good, but not great…sorry dude !

beckham retired from international football

there are pics of the g a y C.ronaldo crying like a lil-mommas-boy circulating around the internet *hee hee*

i make $$$ if either italy or france wins

*sigh*

there is a god !

cant wait till this is over and the premier league starts !!
      serioComic
      Participant

and only last week u said its the worst world cup ever Big Smile

make up yer mind dude…haha!

azzurris or les bleus? i have it at 51-49 in favour of les bleus

serioComic
      Participant

and only last week u told me it was the worst world cup ever!

make up yer mind dude Big Smile

so, who will it be? azzurris or les bleus? i think i prefer for les bleus to win it!

Zizou da masta!!!

boo
      Participant

FRANCE BABY FRANCE!!!!!!!! [:D]

Germany can still get third place…. COME ON DEUTSCHLAND!!

Big Smile

… and people thought I’d finally shut up…

in real life as well a in here, lol.

asmaprincess
      Participant

Sonu Nigam Rockz – Finally someone who agrees
      with me. I don’t want France to win either cuz I can’t get over the
      fact that they sent Brazil home. That was so depressing, no matter how
      Brazil played, I still love Brazil. *sniff sniff*. I was even more
      depressed when Portugal lost to France over a mere Penalty….gosh they
      so didnt deserve it. I hope now that Italy beats France…I don’t mind
      anyone being the winner EXCEPT France!!

Portugal will make it to 3rd:D

Am Rani
      Participant

AAAAAHHHH!!! I was SO HAPPY that Germany was kicked out!!! Ha, finally they got what they deserved!

I’m looking forward to the finals, I hope Italy wil win, whoohoooooottttt!! Like Heera, I love the food, and I also had a great time in Rome! Italy for World Champion!

nitzah
      Participant
      haha dude…well yeah…ummm…balance statement had kinda flux Big Smile

doesnt make a diff to me who wins, italy or france…gonna make $$$ either way (i cover my losses plus make a profit !)..i hedged almost everything i touched !

i prefer les bleus, mon frere…i get a lil more $’s with em !!

i just bloody hell hope its an exciting game and not one of those defensive-boring-typical-dumb games that these italians play….

Marine
      Participant

Germany will win i know that but ITALY has to be t he first place I don’t want Italy to get beaten by FRANCE it will suckCrying

COME ON ITALY YOU CAN DO IT #1 Trophy #1 Ribbon

Am Rani
      Participant

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! This stupid Zidane again! AngryCrying Come on Italy, make it 1-1…

Am Rani
      Participant

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Goal for Italy!!!! Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG!!!!!!!!!!

Italy 1 – 1 France!

Only 70 minutes left to go…

(great fun, watching the finals on my own…)

Nosyira
      Participant

yeap 1-1 now! excited!

Heera
      Participant

ITALY WINS ITALY WINS YEAHH YEAHHH ITALY WINSSSSSSSS!! PIZZA TIME WHOOHOOO HAHAHAHAHA Big Smile

asmaprincess
      Participant

ITALY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYY.!!!!!!!!

Omg, wat the heck was zizou thinking??? After the game, more
      talks were about him than the actual success of Italy. Dang!!!! Wat a
      sad disgusting play by him. Deserves to get a red card!!

serioComic
      Participant

hey hey…do u actually know what really happened on the field?

zizou is normally a cool man and for him to do what he did to that
      sissy italian it means something really bad must have been said to him.
      perhaps it was a racist remark, perhaps he said some insulting words to
      his religion…we never know.

remember, the tongue is mightier than the sword.

tho he deserved the red card, i think the italian deserved that headbutt even more!!

“It would be a tragedy to let the end of Zidane’s career obscure over a decade of
      brilliance. The journey is more important than the destination”

LONG LIVE ZIZOU!!!

asmaprincess
      Participant

You know when I saw something so sudden in a game from such an excellent player, I just jumped to conclusions as to why he would do such a nasty headbutt that too durin his last game.

Later I realized, what would have compelled him. I read an article in the news about a racist remark.not sure how true it is, i am sure he will justify why he did what he did. But if it was racist, then I have no pity for the other side.

Nosyira
      Participant

News suggested that materazzi called zidane a terrorist.

Materazzi acknowledged insulting him but repeated his denial of calling him a terrorist.
      “I did insult him, it’s true, But I categorically did not call him a terrorist. I’m not cultured and I don’t even know what an Islamic terrorist is.”
      “I held his shirt for a few seconds only, then he turned round and spoke to me, sneering,” “He looked me up and down, arrogantly and said: ‘If you really want my shirt, I’ll give it to you afterwards.”

Fantastico, a programme on Brazilian channel Globo, employed lip reading experts who said footage of the incident showed the italian twice insulted zidane’s sister, calling her a prostitute.

Materazzi did not elaborate on exactly what he said to Zidane.
      “It was one of those insults you’re told tens of times and that always fly around the pitch,” he said.

hmm…

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

i don’t say what zidane did was right but he was sorely provoked and i nearly cried when i saw what happened. i think it’s a sad way for a player like zizou to end his career. i remained sad for a whole day and night until i saw that in spite of his foul zizou won the best player award which comforted me a bit.

oh yes, and materazzi shouldn’t have said whatever he said. he should have kept his mouth shut and shouldn’t have insulted zidane. also, i believe zidane should have tried to keep his cool and not retaliate. it would have shown that he was a great man unable to allow the taunts of other people to get to him. i don’t want to blame him, but if zidane hadn’t got himself sent off, france might just as well have won the world cup and it would have been a fitting end to a beautiful career rather than being sent off.

it was sad to see that he wasn’t allowed to come back on and receive his medal, really sad to see zidane end like that, but he remains one of the greatest players and he still has the respect of lots of people around the world.

serioComic
      Participant

no matter what happened, u are still a gift to football and thanks for
      all those brilliant, amazing, magical moments that u have given us. u
      are a legend now and will always be a legend!!

boo
      Participant

oreo ji…

am with you 100%.

zidane did deserve that red card, and m-zzi probably deserved that head butt even more!!! Big Smile

he still has the FIFA best player award right?

i wonder when we’ll know what actually happened… Tongue Tied

boo
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:
      You don't have to be Dutch to watch the game, and perhaps she just read the papers WinkStick out tongue Just kidding Boo ji!! And btw I watched Australia-Japan also, that doesn't make me a Japanese girl, does it? Well now I mention it, they asked us if we were from Japan when we were in Istbanbul hehehe, and I replied that we were from Osaka (it was the first city that got into my mind hehe) Stick out tongueStick out tongue

Big Smile u crazy person… LMAO… i swear i am cracking up right now!! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Wooooooooow I remember this thread!!!!!!

ONE MORE YEAR TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And I'll create a WORLD CUP 2010! thread…)

I wonder if Nitz will be back to annoy the hell out of us with that idiotic yellow of his…

kavita_0026
      Participant

Is this about soccer?

Brazil won again. DARN. I feel bad for USA!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

I wonder if Nitz will be back to annoy the hell out of us with that idiotic yellow of his…

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo
      Participant

LMBO HAHAHAHAH KAVITAAAA NOOO WOMAN I'M TALKING ABOUT CRICKET!!!

boo
      Participant

Raniiiiiiiii you plonker. IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!! OH THAT IRRITATING YELLOW!!! Childish tactic! Tongue Tied I expected better from Nitz…

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

LMBO HAHAHAHAH KAVITAAAA NOOO WOMAN I'M TALKING ABOUT CRICKET!!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooooooooooh, SURE, I soo knew that Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Raniiiiiiiii you plonker. IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!! OH THAT IRRITATING YELLOW!!! Childish tactic! Tongue Tied I expected better from Nitz…

Expected better from Nitz!!? What's childish behaves childish! if you know what im trying to say Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I'm not a plonker! I don't even know what it means! lmao people are always calling me things that I need to look up! Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

Hahahahaha… Kavita I was being sarcastic. Smile

Rani – <3 you crazy fool. Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

He's a fool too.

boo
      Participant

All men are. Bloody fools.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey hey hey!

they fascinate me, okay!

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

and yet u cant stop thinking about them 😉

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

mmhhmm… that's right.

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

…….. kya karoon mere jaan… you came along no… I could not possibly resist no….

Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

…….. kya karoon mere jaan… you came along no… I could not possibly resist no….

Big Smile

awwwww….and yet again, boogedys lurrrveeeeeee is oozing out non-stop and serio is overwhelmed by the show of affection from her.

with the world cup looming maybe you and i can watch footie together? Wink
      but we will definitely be on the opposite side tho..

boo
      Participant

ha ha…. of course you can't resist me… who can Wink

footie together huh… it's a date Big Smile

but it's Deutschland drumming all the way baby…. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN… imagine how crazy it is for me, there's all the Nostalgia side of World Cup AND the actually WORLD CUP side of World Cup…. aaaah! Too much excitement!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Men are dumb creatures.

scarface
      Participant

no they are just MEN.. being men…

cant understand them but u gotta love emStick out tongue

scarface
      Participant

Yes2010 fever…

Gosh I dont even watch soccer but am in the spin of things…

I loved watching the Fifa games recently..was utterly disappointed with SA..but I guesss the

brazilia squad had to take home the glory

I just cant see wat the fuss is about with Kaka..Truly I dntConfused

I thought the americano guys were cute…

sooooooo yeah 2010…

331//330 days left??…

the excitementYes

the buildup is just extraordinarily contagious..Smile

princedeeps
      Participant

nice collection…………………………

get
      more link's

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

no they are just MEN.. being men…

cant understand them but u gotta love emStick out tongue

They have no sense

UGH

What are you counting down for… ? The next World Cuppy thingy?

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

They have no sense

UGH

What are you counting down for… ? The next World Cuppy thingy?

prisoner 0026…u can always opt for the female species. no one is stopping you.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

That is the funniest thing you've said in a long time!

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!
      LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

boo
      Participant

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!! *ANOTHER* Kal Ho Na Ho moment….. “Rohit… sab toh normal, hain na?” Big Smile I know it's not aimed at our Saif but still Stick out tongue hehehhehe…. I can just imagine you cracking up in front of the computer Rani…hahahhahahaa!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!! *ANOTHER* Kal Ho Na Ho moment….. “Rohit… sab toh normal, hain na?” Big Smile I know it's not aimed at our Saif but still Stick out tongue hehehhehe…. I can just imagine you cracking up in front of the computer Rani…hahahhahahaa!!

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

boo
      Participant

Wow… I'm surprised you have any a$s left…. Surprise

Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO You need to stop making me laugh it off!!! Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

Saaali. Never. Always keep laughing. Big Smile Devil (Behind every good deed, there's an evil one… muahahahhahahaa… lmao… hahahahahhahaa…)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Aaaand you lost me again. Stick out tongue

but yes i don't think i'll ever stop laughing as long as you keep acting gay around the forum Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

that is SO se.xist! We can't say Les bian on the forum, but we can say GAY! LMAO

Viewing 171 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.