Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
      zainooba
      Participant

the title explains all..well good luck and the worst movie i have ever seen well…………i’ve seen all good movie but write down ur ideas.

zainab al musawi

alooatiii_kumar
      Participant

any movie amisha patel act in it

alOOatiii

zainooba
      Participant

wow alooatiii you are in kuwait?
      cool i was there last month with my mom and dad..
      im comming next year…hope to see you there! :))

“Dont cry over a person who wont cry over you”

ramz89
      Participant

errrrrrrrmmmmm spy kids 3 lol

..:Aisi nazar se dekha…us zaalim ne chowk par
      Humne kaleija rak diya…chaaku ki nowk par:..

pyara
      Participant

kisna veer zaara..pretty much every american movie is horrible…

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ </ /
      (“‘) (“”)

Senali
      Participant

Zeher

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

ramz89
      Participant

veer zaara?? pyara u really thought that was a bad movie??? wow………

Afreekah
      Participant

zeher?? r u serious? that has like the best songs in it…even if i werent to like the movie (which i did like) i’d watch it just 4 d songs.

i really really hated SHABD!

Main Na Jaanu Kaisi Yeh Pyaas Hai
      Aankhon Main Chaahat Ka Khwaab Hai
      Har Dhadkan Kyu Betaab Hai?!

Senali
      Participant

I like songs but I don’t like movie that when Siddharth and Anna meet in Anna’s house

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

afghani_babe
      Participant

chocolate would be the worst movie ive seen…it didnt make any sense:S there are more but i cant come up with anyother movies rite now

Afreekah
      Participant

hehe i was watching some of chocolate just yesterday…real weird film.

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

dil se, aap mujhe achne lage lagan, paheli, ssukh and the winner is maine pyar kyun kiya, really, MPKK’s songs were great but the movie was ****py and boring..

mujhe awaas deti hai, sabhi parvaas kehti hai, kissi ki shabnami, pal ko ke saye mein..

Afreekah
      Participant

yup i agree…the movie was totally hopeless

Tafza
      Participant

well cnt write in this small box..There r many wrst movies i hve seen..

vchenoah
      Participant

Vaada…it wasn’t the worst, but it was pretty bad!

bolly_fan
      Participant

dil se and paheli.. super boring.. but there was this movie entitled bhoot which is a little different coz the movie doesnt have any song. its quite ok though..

~kaL h0 nAa h0~

boo
      Participant

neil n nikki
      ek aur ek gyarah

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

Kiran81
      Participant

ehmmm
      i think veer zaara is one of the great indian movies…
      so nice

quote:

Originally posted by ramz89

veer zaara?? pyara u really thought that was a bad movie??? wow………

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

murder, it was like soooooooooo vulgar and soo not bollywood.
      and yes anything tht has amisha patel and most of salman khan’s movies.

kyun ki itana pyar tumko karte hai hum…kya jaano ke hamari sanam..

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Paheli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Rani and Shahrukh are my favorite, but they messed it up with this movie!! And they r gonna nominate it in the Oscars or something?!?!?!? Totally not gonna win! Black would have been so much better! But i guess they can’t do that one cuz it was a copy…
      What were they thinking when they made that movie?!?!?!!?

hehe. sorry guys! Kinna got out of control there!!Big Smile [:D]

*~*Mana ke sare duniya ke liye ek insaan ho tum, magar sari duniya ho kissi ek insaan ke liye*~*

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

the acting in paheli was ok and the songs were definitely great but paheli’s not gonna win anything at the filmfares or Oscars or any other award function. really, what were they thinking when this movie was created? scary how a woman becomes pregnant with a ghost. i think the producers were simply out of their minds when they created paheli.

kyun ki itana pyar tumko karte hai hum…kya jaano ke hamari sanam..

Waluscha
      Participant

Well…I don’t know what movies to choose. I just watched Kalyug and I found out that it’s a nice movie. Maybe the duration is quite short compared to other hindi films but I really like it esp the scenes where Kunal met Renuka and fell in luv with her.

Okay back to the topic, I watched all Bhatts’ movies cuz most of the times, the music for their films are too good. But, I think Nazar is among the weirdest movies I ever watched. They are not so bad but…you know….

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

ramz89
      Participant

as said before….paheli-really….really…REALLY bad movie[V]
      its like.. just as the credits start rolling you think to urself…wow-that was 3 hours of my life i’m nebber gonna get back[xx(]

Songs,acting,sets etc were awesome, but the storyline totally degraded the whole film.

..:If you ain’t livin’ life to the edge….your takin’ up too much spaceStick out tongue [:P]:..

Waluscha
      Participant

I don’t know about Paheli. But…my sis said it’s very bad. Thank God…I didn’t waste three hours from my life for that movie.

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

Khushi
      Participant

Boom! – Disgusting! [xx(]

~ *Mujhe Tumse Mohobbat Hai, Deewaangi Ki Hadh Tak,
      Deewaana Mujhe Banaaona, Deewangi Ki Hadh Tak ~

dania
      Participant

i agree khushi, it was stupid and gross, the worst movie i have seen is ” kis kiss ko” there was no point of making that movie. oh and “mumbai exparess, mujhe kuch kehna hai, kis kiss ke kismat, dil becharra payar ka marha” some more but i cant think of any yet.

he a~good boy~ good boy but i’m a ~bad girl~…

zayed_crazy
      Participant

i think talaash sucked 2 hell

after i watched tht movie i felt like findin kareena n shootin her 4 wastin 3 hrs of my life…….

Maria_maryam
      Participant

paheli was not all that bad.. only when the ghost entered the movie

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

paheli was pretty retarded, i didnt eben finish it. rani gettin felt up n then impregnated by a ghost? makes no sense n is harsh stupid 8-).

censor was a harsh bad movie too, lotta new Dev Anand movies are pointless and waste of time. Iono what hes thinkin when he makes these kinda movies.

um aap mujhe ache lagne lage, and *-) cant think of ne other movies right now, but there are a lotta stupid movies that i wish i didnt watch.

…jee mein aata hai, tere daman mein, sar chuupake hum, rote rahen…

boo
      Participant

paheli WAS India’s nomination for the Oscars… :S

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

yeah it was, didnt make it though. dunno why they eben picked it 8-), it had no chance.

…jee mein aata hai, tere daman mein, sar chuupake hum, rote rahen…

kiran
      Participant

tarzan and rok sako tu roklo

aaja aaja ho aaja aaja
      aaja aaja piya ab to aaja dekh to kaisi haalat hoyi hai
      aake hum ko gaale se lagaja tujse milne ki chahat hoyi hai

Aviance
      Participant

Jani Dushman, not sure about the spelling, but god was that movie bad. I am still convinced that everyone involved w/ that movie owed some money and needed a quick buck. All I can think of is that the money spent on making that film could have fed alot of people.

Woman 1: Who was it that called woman weaker?
      Woman 2: I don’t know but I’m sure he laughed himself to death.

BrillantBrunette13
      Participant

where do i begin? barsaat,khushi, jeena sirf mera liya, fida, black, raincoat, tarzan, koi mil gaya, i could go on and on. anyways i liked paheli, i think it was something new, not the same old story line we see over and over in bollywood movies, its nice to see something new and creative and they didnt steal the idea from hollywood. so what if it didnt win any awards, it was a breath of fresh air to me, i enjoyed it!

To Catch me you gotta be fast, to find me you gotta be smart, but to be me? damn you gotta be kidding!

NEVER GIVE UP IF YOU STILL WANNA TRY.
      NEVER WIPE YOUR TEARS IF YOU STILL WANNA CRY.
      NEVER SETTLE FOR THE ANSWER IF YOU STILL WANNA KNOW.
      NEVER SAY YOU DON’T LOVE HIM IF YOU CAN’T LET HIM GO.

ItS nOt My FaUlT i fElL fOr YoU, yOu TrIpPeD mE!

naathaa
      Participant

My worst movie would be ‘Mr.Ya Miss’

i don’t like alot of movies like khushi, mujhe kuch kehna hai, aap muhje achche lagne lage, kya dil ne kaha, and lots more

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

Paheli was a cute movie. I didnt mind it…but ur right sonu nigam…how could she get pregnant with a ghost…physically impossible..well at least i hope so! haha. worst movie i ever saw would have to be(omg soo many..let me think!)
      Dil se was terrible but LOVED LOVED LOVED chaiyya chaiyya..so cant be worst movie..
      how bout that movie kuch kuch hota hai…it was stupid stupid, but loved salman’s dance number in it..so cant be worst…
      But Koi Mil Gaya takes cake…it was the worst ripoff i’ve ever seen. Rakesh Roshan’s version of the Steven Speilberg’s was soooo cheesy! It was terrible! like ek ajnabee was like a 4 star movie even tho it was a ripoff of MAN ON FIRE starring denzel washington. I thought the INDIAN version was better!(maybe cuz it had mr. hottie arjun.hmm?) that dance number in it was amazing!!! and kyonki was pretty good for a ripoff as well(even tho salman’s fake acting ruined it most of the time)

omg..i jus rambled on..sorry but i’ve seen a loooooooooooooooooooot of movies!

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

brilliant brunette13 how could u not like raincoat. it was interesting and didnt drag on. I was extremely curious throughout. It kept me guessing! And i think it had to be one of aish’s (and ugly ajay’s) best performances as individuals. it was different than the regular love story. except i never really understood end..can somone help me out with it?

kavita_026
      Participant

why everyon’s saying that ajay is ugly!
      geesh lol

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.