Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      billmcintee
      Participant

I would like to request the phonetic and English translations of Loji Sunoji and Chule Chule.
      Thanks in advance for your help!

Bill

sahar1
      Participant

Bill, I was hoping to find the same info, but looks like you haven’t had any takers. Looks like a wider internet search is in order for me. Hopefully, you were able to find the answer to your inquiry.

Funnily enough, I became familiar with these songs as a young adult as I had a neighbor who was a big fan of Bollywood tunes and the noise would creep into my apartment. At first it was annoying, but the music grew on me and now I’m a big fan. Funny how things we don’t like at first, grow on us and become fond memories.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      seanx123
      Participant

I have just joined and I hope I will learn a lot of new information here.
      I admire the valuable information you offered in your article. Excellent submission very good post.Keep posting thumbs up.

High School Diploma

Anonymous
      Inactive

Funnily enough, I became familiar with these songs as a young adult as I had a neighbor who was a big fan of Bollywood tunes and the noise would creep into my apartment. At first it was annoying, but the music grew on me and now I’m a big fan. Funny how things we don’t like at first, grow on us and become fond memories.

hair loss
      balers

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.