Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh yes I saw yr status as Loyal member (y) THumbs up.

Wait, why do you want to close down your member account? Sad

Ek.Ajnaabi
      Participant

In regards to yuor question: Moderators have those HUGE stars under their status bar. 🙂

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

Also just wanted to know though, how does one get barred from this forum??

is there anything specific that one must say or do??

just wondering, boo wouldnt help me with closing down my member/account ..whatever u call it..

Hey… you never asked me for help about closing down your account ji?

Also – if you are really serious about closing down your account, you should e-mail or PM Mukesh about it.. I don't think I have the right or the means to do that… but, are you sure you want to close down your account? If you have any questions or doubts, PM or mail me, OK? Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Hey… you never asked me for help about closing down your account ji?

Also – if you are really serious about closing down your account, you should e-mail or PM Mukesh about it.. I don't think I have the right or the means to do that… but, are you sure you want to close down your account?

yup, the only way I wont **feel** the need to log in here everyday 😉 …

If you have any questions or doubts, PM or mail me, OK? Smile

shudve pm'd u about it – but sent u an email a week or so ago instead…gues u didnt receive it?? not sure…argh

anyways, will speak to Mukesh bhjai about this

thanks for listening Yaar and being a great friend…and for all the assistance on the forum

reach for the skies, fly fly fly hahahaha

had to say dat to u….missy dreamer…love u stax, and heck if u need anythin, u know where to find me…except am thinking of closin down my gmail account as well …eish…~~oh hell~~

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Stick out tongue r u always such a tight rope persona huh

loosen up madam:-)

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hmmm how come I am suddenly a LOYAL member with no stars or platinum status??????

**sulks*** dats not fair, I just celebrated a year and would like to be gifted with a star…any star ok

not like boo's..dats errrrr toooo big….**winks**

kidding, am just bored and have nothing to do but irritate u Mukesh Bhai…

Also just wanted to know though, how does one get barred from this forum??

is there anything specific that one must say or do??

just wondering, boo wouldnt help me with closing down my member/account ..whatever u call it..

soo need to think of other ways..

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.