Viewing 141 reply threads
  • Author
      Baqtiar
      Participant

I know this is not my style…

but i must confess i really miss you all……… I miss the golden days i was here

i miss every thread……. every fight… all the flirting i did…. i really miss everything.

Yours……………..an old pal….Baqz

boo
      Participant

This forum is my life. Fact.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Smile

I also really miss the original green forum days. I was 15, 16 back then… Subhan'Allah, life goes by really fast… it's a minor sign of Qiyama…

Baqtiar
      Participant

And how old are you now… DADI amma….

Qayamat se pehle shadi karlo….hehehe

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I am 19 now, not a dadi, but getting there lol

Kya patha, shaadi qismat mein hai bhi ya nahi, dekhte hai, kya hota hai.

vchenoah
      Participant

Very sweet Baqz! Nice thread!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Aww, Baqzz still remembers us!

scarface
      Participant
      Quote:

I know this is not my style…

but i must confess i really miss you all……… I miss the golden days i was here

i miss every thread……. every fight… all the flirting i did…. i really miss everything.

Yours……………..an old pal….Baqz

ur missed too Buddy..take care of yrself and ishallah life is treating u well? Am here if u need to talk ok:)

boo
      Participant

Smile

I miss the old forum too… it's a bit dull just checking your e-mails and Facebook every morning… lol. Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I know…

johselyn
      Participant

Star I really really miss …..when i could dream Confused

boo
      Participant

Johselyn… you're still sweet sixteen… ain't no better time to dream than now. Smile

And anyway, there's no age for dreaming… you still can if you put your mind to it!

Oh, and welcome to the madhouse! Big Smile

Marine
      Participant

OMG this is fucken amazing I wanted to make a treat about missing you guys but this this this well lets be nice and call him Baqz Wink made one before me.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyyy look who's here!!!!!

Mara! How is going over there mahh sista from anotha mista?! lol Big Smile

Yeah, this lil Baqz made the thread already, but its cool to see you here! After like such a long time!

So, how are you?! Did you get married yet Smile

*Hugg*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Johselyn… you're still sweet sixteen… ain't no better time to dream than now. Smile

Big Smile I remember when I used to be sweet sixteen and you used to say all these crazy sweet things to me back then. Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

P.S. It's good to see you on here Marine! Big Smile Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

P.p.s I LOVE this place! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Hahahaha… aww, the old forum! <3

When THIS forum changes, we'll all be like “Awww the new-old forum!”

Lmao… we're gonna have to start numbering them… hahahaha… wow… BWL has been running for eleven years now! ๐Ÿ˜ Though I think the forum came about in 2003… right? I still remember Nitz Serio and Madhu as being the first three to join… and Nitz and Oreo call US faltoo… hahahahaha!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LOL

Marine
      Participant

Yeah I got married last year and had 5 kids they are all twins. I died at childbirth but its all good lolWink

Marine
      Participant

Hey Rani darling it's good to be back. How r u guys

Boo i haven't talked to you in the longest how have you been love?

boo
      Participant

Heyyy Marine hun,

I've been OK I guess… I don't really know. I feel like I'm wasting away… Tongue Tied … and I don't even know why. Tongue Tied

Welcome back to the forum…. I got your PM but I didn't quite understand it? How have you been anyway? Big Smile

It's so good to be 'back' to the forum…. *touchwood* Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ughhh!! Why cant I quote!!! UGH!

kavita_0026
      Participant

k i gats to do this the ghetto way

Boo> Though I think the forum came about in 2003… right? I still remember Nitz Serio and Madhu as being the first three to join… and Nitz and Oreo call US faltoo… hahahahaha!

Was it really 2003? I totally remember those faltoo days!!! Lmao!! I wonder where Oreo is right now… he prolly finally made it over that cliff Big Smile lolz; and I wonder where Nitzz is, I remember how he used to color his posts in bright yellow, so that we'd be irritated that we'd have to highlight everytime to read his posts.

I wonder where Hydroprincess is? I remember her, how she used to talk alot about homemade beauty

Sighs, the 'old forum'

Marine>Yeah I got married last year and had 5 kids they are all twins. I died at childbirth but its all good lolWink

Arrf? Lolz. Very funny. You better stop jinxing yourself! lol. Hows liiifeee ? Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Boo>

Heyyy Marine hun,

I've been OK I guess… I don't really know. I feel like I'm wasting away… Tongue Tied … and I don't even know why Tongue Tied

Hey sweety, although I know I may not be any better than you are right now…

How bout a smile?

Cleaning Strike - Funny Cartoons

Wash Behind Ears - Funny Cartoons

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Marine – I'm the same as boo! LOL

Kavita – You're so sweet, mashaAllah.

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

lol emmmm oo-ookay

boo
      Participant

Man Nitz and his STUPID bright yellow… it drove me so bonkers I gave up responding to him… that's the best thing to do with bullies, see… Wink

OMG ONE MORE YEAR TIL THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serioComic
      Participant

im right here prisoner 0026, stalking yr every moves!!

boogedy..howzit goin?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lol, Nitz and his bright yellow … sure knows how to irritate the crap out of people!!

Hey lookeeyyy, Oreo Schmoreo is all over the forum! Smile Good to see ya back dude

Not to sound soppy or anything

loverboy
      Participant

shaadi wow a 6 letter word bt a great meaning

are u ready to be get married that the question

qismat is a joke life is yous so life it

don't wait bt look he is there 4 u ………………….

Unique_Princess
      Participant

the heck?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I missed Oreo! Big Smile Glad to see you back, mister! Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

lol emmmm oo-ookay

Sheesh, it was a compliment! Take it like a lady! Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

lol, ooh-ookayy *taking it like a lady* or better, *trying to take it like a lady*

Yesh, Oreo came back from the other side of that cliff, just to see us! How scchweeettt!

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

im right here prisoner 0026, stalking yr every moves!!

boogedy..howzit goin?

It's not. Now that you're here. My heart stopped. Wink

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

the heck?

I HOWLED with laughter at that… well, I giggled out loud and howled inside my head! lmbo Stick out tongue

AHHH I HAVE MISSED BULLYING RANDOM NEWBIE'S POSTS!!!!!!! LMAO!! Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lol. I was crackin up too.

But that I started to feel mean. And i stopped. lol

kavita_0026
      Participant

*then

[Sorry for making extra posts like this. Its just that I cant EDIT stuff. And on top of that, everytime I want to make a new post, I have to sign in like a few times!! UGH. Its really #%&%*^ annoying now!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO Kavita, good! u better take it like a lady! or try to! Stick out tongue

lmao, i hope this helps:

See the edit right above the stars? click on that and you can edit then. Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

OH, SO IS THAT HOW THE DROPDOWN MENU LOOKS?! For Pete's SAKE!

Whenever I click 'More', nothing happens!!! The stupid 'More' button, just sits there and stares me in the face!

kavita_0026
      Participant

But thanks for helping Sad I dont know what the problem is

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LOL KAvita, clikc on the arrow, and then wait a few seconds, itll pop up!

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

OH, SO IS THAT HOW THE DROPDOWN MENU LOOKS?! For Pete's SAKE!

Whenever I click 'More', nothing happens!!! The stupid 'More' button, just sits there and stares me in the face!

*officially laughs her head a.ss butt off… HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO that made me lagh out loud too!

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

It's not. Now that you're here. My heart stopped. Wink

awwwwwww…after all this while, i can still feel the lurrrveeeee ooozing out from u ๐Ÿ˜‰

but that doesnt mean that i wont pick on u!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

the heck?

I HOWLED with laughter at that… well, I giggled out loud and howled inside my head! lmbo Stick out tongue

LOL someone had to do it… seems like the not-so-scary Serio is slacking these days… GOSH! Confused

Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lmaooo!! Never thought something said out of that much anger can make others laugh their butts off !

Whadda ya expect?! I didnt see that drop down menu in quite some time ! Dude! Strange, I never thought i'd get angry over a drop down menu!!

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Quote:

the heck?

LOL someone had to do it… seems like the not-so-scary Serio is slacking these days… GOSH! Confused

Stick out tongue

im still warming up..give me some time to get into my serio mood again.

this place feels…cold and dead!

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

And anyway, there's no age for dreaming… you still can if you put your mind to it!

Oh, and welcome to the madhouse! Big Smile

Hmm thanksBig Smile I like this madhouse, Iยดm a crazy so…this can be my home!! Stick out tongue

Sweet sixteen?? hehe Iยดm black and bored sixteen, my life isnยดt interesting Tongue Tied. But I try to live happy Wink

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTStar

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

Hmm thanksBig Smile I like this madhouse, Iยดm a crazy so…this can be my home!! Stick out tongue

Sweet sixteen?? hehe Iยดm black and bored sixteen, my life isnยดt interesting Tongue Tied. But I try to live happy Wink

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTStar

u r crazy?? perfect..i have a place just for you. u will love it there!

yes we know yr life isn't interesting…lets keep it that way

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

the heck?

Stick out tongue

im still warming up..give me some time to get into my serio mood again.

this place feels…cold and dead!

Isn't that how you like it? Wink

…. I'm worried for you Serio!! …. Indifferent

Stick out tongue

johselyn
      Participant

some people are very very curiousHmm

I really really miss my mp4, I canยดt listen my musicTongue Tied

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey Joselyn, whats up? You can always listen to music online. Youtube is great. But of course, you cant take your computer everywhere you go Sad. What happened to your music player?

Oh by the way, you see that dude up there ^ 'SerioComic' ; dont take what he says personally, he's like that with everyone! lol Smile But we like him Smile

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

But we like him Smile

Er. No we don't. Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

u r crazy?? perfect..i have a place just for you. u will love it there!

yes we know yr life isn't interesting…lets keep it that way

Jealous she'll beat you to the Interesting Life prize? Wink

johselyn
      Participant

[

Quote:

Hey Joselyn, whats up? You can always listen to music online. Youtube is great. But of course, you cant take your computer everywhere you go Sad. What happened to your music player?

Oh by the way, you see that dude up there ^ 'SerioComic' ; dont take what he says personally, he's like that with everyone! lol Smile But we like him Smile

I lost my mp4 Sad I am really really angry with me!! I donยดt know what I was thinking Surprise . Thanks for your good vibe, Kavita!!Big Smile

Hmm ยฟยฟSerioComic and ” his way”?? Donยดt worry!!. He shouldn't treat everyone badly.Tongue Tied. Hehehe He will want to kill me, now !Stick out tongue

Hey Boo, beat? hehehe Stick out tongue

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:

Heyyy Marine hun,

I've been OK I guess… I don't really know. I feel like I'm wasting away… Tongue Tied … and I don't even know why. Tongue Tied

Sweet sweet BOO You barely started your life my love it's impossible to be waisting away…. I understand all to well what your going through, but before you know you will be laughing at yourself for feeling tis wayWink

Welcome back to the forum…. I got your PM but I didn't quite understand it? How have you been anyway? Big Smile

Don't worry about my PM I'm just having a hard time with the forum I can't do anything for some reason I can't get into the forum.

I'm doing great love better then i though I would.

It's so good to be 'back' to the forum…. *touchwood* Smile

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:

Marine – I'm the same as boo! LOL

What is going on with you girl leave drama for series. J/K i love u all you girls know that ( I HOPE) Huh?Big Smile

Rani as i told Boo the same goes for you, also you guys need to find something to do something that is interesting to u, and don't sit around thinking about it get out there and do or you will always fell like your waisting your life into nothing, THEN OREO WILL SUCK YOU GUYS INTO DARKNESS I TELL YOU IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? lol

Marine>Yeah I got married last year and had 5 kids they are all twins. I died at childbirth but its all good lolWink

Arrf? Lolz. Very funny. You better stop jinxing yourself! lol. Hows liiifeee ? Smile

oh darling I'm not jinxing anything life is to perfect I'm very happy, I'm just sad cause i miss my Nessa

boo
      Participant

Yeah beat… as in, you know… like um…. overthrow in a competition… hmmm. What's your mother tongue?

johselyn
      Participant

Hahaha I speak spanish, I understand some words but I don`t understand your jargonTongue Tied. I am learning english!! Smile

Hmmm I really really miss my school daysBig Smile. The university is …..Hmm

boo
      Participant

Ha… don't we all miss our school days! Smile

Wait… you start university at sixteen?!

How did you get into Bollywood, then?

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

Ha… don't we all miss our school days! Smile

Wait… you start university at sixteen?!

How did you get into Bollywood, then?

Yes, In my country is very very normal. My friends are 16 or 17 too.Geeked

Hmm Bollywood ohh god! when I was 12 Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Marine, lmao @ leave the drama for the series! LMAO LMAO you're a nutcase and i love you! Big Smile

Quote:
      THEN OREO WILL SUCK YOU GUYS INTO DARKNESS I TELL YOU IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? lol

omg. that is exactly what I want.

I want to be sucked into the darkness, I don't want to feel, I don't want to think, I don't want to be, I don't want to exist, I want to be as invisible as I feel. and I don't want to come out until I'm doing waiting for everything and everyone.

boo
      Participant

Rani – funny you talk about darkness… I have just closed my curtains (because the view out of my window is SO DAMN SEDUCTIVE and I will never be able to concentrate with such gorgeous views, cos my heart will just fly away, lost in thoughts out of the window… sigh.), and I've lit a candle and put a small bedside lamp on, and I am loving the warm glow that my room has… Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:
      I lost my mp4 Sad I am really really angry with me!! I donยดt know what I was thinking Surprise . Thanks for your good vibe, Kavita!!Big Smile

Hmm ยฟยฟSerioComic and ” his way”?? Donยดt worry!!. He shouldn't treat everyone badly.Tongue Tied. Hehehe He will want to kill me, now !Stick out tongue

Hey Boo, beat? hehehe Stick out tongue

Hey Joselyn, sorry to hear that you lost something that important to you! But try searching everywhere in your home, or where ever you think you lost it. Im sure it has to be somewhere! Good luck with that.

Yup, SerioComic, and his strange way. Its okay. Thats just how is he. We just carry on, and take everything as a joke Smile

Quote:

Quote:

But we like him Smile

Er. No we don't. Stick out tongue

I guess I should have said, 'Under no circumstances do we compliment him.' Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey Marine, glad to hear that you're doing grrr-eaat. Would you mind giving us your little secret of that much happiness? Smile

I miss Nessa too. She hasnt been around lately.

Darkness. Whenever I get my own house, my curtains have to be equipped to keep all that light out. I feel uncomfortable if a house is brightly lit. Curtains are the best, they block out alot of that light.

I dont know if thats weird. But, thats so me.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Rani – funny you talk about darkness… I have just closed my curtains (because the view out of my window is SO DAMN SEDUCTIVE and I will never be able to concentrate with such gorgeous views, cos my heart will just fly away, lost in thoughts out of the window… sigh.), and I've lit a candle and put a small bedside lamp on, and I am loving the warm glow that my room has… Smile

aww… ever since Khushi, I've been in love with candles. Boo ji, lol I have a bookshelf that I keep my candles on and at night I light them all and it looks so lovely! I've taken pictures, I'll show you soon inshaAllah. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      I miss Nessa too. She hasnt been around lately.

I miss her the most. Sad

vchenoah
      Participant

Thanks my lublies, but I'm not far from you all. Not in my heart anyway. Smile

Thanks for the PM Missy Boo. Sorry I missed you Submariner! And I've gotten every one of your communications 99! Every one of them! I love you right back little lady! And thank you so much for remembering me Kava Daba. It's an honour.

Looks as if you all are infusing some new life into the old green spot! Good for you! Have a blast!

vchenoah
      Participant

hahaha…posting at the same time no less! Geeked

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Thanks my lublies, but I'm not far from you all. Not in my heart anyway. Smile

Thanks for the PM Missy Boo. Sorry I missed you Submariner! And I've gotten every one of your communications 99! Every one of them! I love you right back little lady! And thank you so much for remembering me Kava Daba. It's an honour.

Looks as if you all are infusing some new life into the old green spot! Good for you! Have a blast!

I like it when you call me lady. Big Smile Makes me feel all fancy shmancy. Big Smile LOL I love you more! Big Smile

Good for us? Have a blast? Hey hey hey! You come join us too please! *pouts*

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

I like it when you call me lady. Big Smile Makes me feel all fancy shmancy. Big Smile LOL I love you more! Big Smile

Good for us? Have a blast? Hey hey hey! You come join us too please! *pouts*

Hey na gurl? Dont let ya face do dat ting. No pouts, ya hear! lol

Anyway, the forum doesn't quite fit the same. I feel Like Alice (in Wonderland) when she grew too large for the room. Sad

And you ARE a lady, or rather you have 'lady-like' moments! hahahaha hahahaha

I miss you muches!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

hehe *no pouts* I hear ya darling! Big Smile

I don't remember all of Alice in Wonderland! There must have been some way to make her fit back again? Sad C'mon, we'll make the forum bigger for you! Big Smile

lmao @ 'lady-like' moments! that's perfecto! Now come, let's go be unladylike Big Smile

I miss you muches more! <3 <3 <3

vchenoah
      Participant

No worries love! You just keep being you! That's enough for me and the rest of us! Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

awwwww *being* Big Smile Well, when you smile at me like that, how can I argue with you? Stick out tongue *tiiiight hug* come visit once in a while, we love you here. Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

Thank goodness that smile works on SOMEONE! hahaha

Gonna call it a night love. Take care and talk with you soon..

I love you. *smiling my smile* Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Your charm ALWAYS workds on me! Wink

You take care too my love! And I'll hold you up on that promise! Sweet dreams! Good night, darling. Smile

I love you too. *loving your smile* Big SmileSmile

Thank you. Right Hug

johselyn
      Participant

Quote:

Yup, SerioComic, and his strange way. Its okay. Thats just how is he. We just carry on, and take everything as a joke Smile

Hey donยดt worry!! I forgot it!Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Hey donยดt worry!! I forgot it!Big Smile

i know you have a lousy memory but try not to make it soo obvious

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

I guess I should have said, 'Under no circumstances do we compliment him.' Smile

Big Smile

Hahahhahahaha…. now you're going to make him think we actually want to compliment him but we don't because we don't want his head to get too big but at the same time we do want to compliment him, when actually we totally don't.

Tongue Tied

Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Hahahhahaa ohhh Serio I have missed the way you and Nitz never used to come to the forum (or at least, post) during the weekend!

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Yay! Seems like Nessa sensed us missing her! I always knew she had a sixth sense Wink. How have you been Ness? Been missing ya around here. Hope life's treating you well. And by the way, whaddu you mean -good for you all, have a blast!- ?? Grrr. You've always been apart of us and now you're reducing our wholeness to that which is without you! Oh the deceit! Lol, I sound so filmy hahaha. Less joking……….. you better come post with us!! Smile *hugs*

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

i know you have a lousy memory but try not to make it soo obvious

WaaaaaaaaAngry You hate me, right?? Super Angry What did i do??Tongue Tied

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Big Smile

Hahahhahahaha…. now you're going to make him think we actually want to compliment him but we don't because we don't want his head to get too big but at the same time we do want to compliment him, when actually we totally don't.

Tongue Tied Big Smile

Nahh, that would have just spelled out an important rule for the newcomers Big Smile

Hey Joselyn, its okay, he doesnt hate you. Thats how he shows his love around here Wink

johselyn
      Participant

Quote:

Hey Joselyn, its okay, he doesnt hate you. Thats how he shows his love around here Wink

he shows his love?? hahha yes of course! I will show my love too Angry

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lol. I cant wait for you to show how much love you have in store Wink

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

Lol. I cant wait for you to show how much love you have in store Wink

Yeah! I want to show my love, but I must be relaxed! ommmmmmmmCool

kavita_0026
      Participant

Yes! Please relax! Big Smile Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wink

boo
      Participant

Ooooh we could do with a fight around here… *thinks back to those days of Nitz Serio and Bqz…* Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Nothing wrong with a lil spicing up around here Smile

johselyn
      Participant

Haha I am free. TOday begin my vacation!Big Smile

Donยดt worry girls!! Anyone will ruin my holidays!! WinkI will be relaxed! but…hahaha I am crazy!! Stick out tongueI was thinking about ..hahaTongue Tied

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

Donยดt worry girls!! Anyone will ruin my holidays!! WinkI will be relaxed! but…hahaha I am crazy!! Stick out tongueI was thinking about ..hahaTongue Tied

you sound like a real nut case!

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

Hi, dear dear friend!! How are you?? I really really missed you! Super Angry I want to kill you , You will drive me crazy!Angry

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

Hi, dear dear friend!! How are you?? I really really missed you! Super Angry I want to kill you , You will drive me crazy!Angry

awwww…i feel the lurrrveee already ๐Ÿ˜‰
      im good and how are u? feeling like u've lost yr mind today?
      i WILL drive you crazy? ok…i've got some work to do then…

johselyn
      Participant

SmileI am fine, thanks a lot!! Woww wonderful work!!.Super Angry I know I am very important in your life! Stick out tongue

Yes I lost my mind when I should…..Angry

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

haaaahhahahahaha… I hate to agree with Oreo (really I do) but… Tongue Tied

And on the topic of nutcases, my friend didn't know what the word “nutcase” means, so he goes to me, “Nutcase? As in… ehmm…. a place where you put your nuts?” LMAO! (If you're perverted like I am, this will sound a lot funnier… hahaha)

I LOVE the Doorie remix!!! Atif Aslam ROCKS!! I really, really REALLY want to take a course in DJ-ing now… :/

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

wAAA Ohh booo, Are you agree with Oreo, serio comic, whatever!!???Tongue Tied

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

wAAA Ohh booo, Are you agree with Oreo, serio comic, whatever!!???Tongue Tied

yes she's on my side…too bad!! now go hug a tree

boo
      Participant

It was just the way I imagined him say it! I swear! With a completely incredulous and deadpan ish sort of voice! Kind of….

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

yes she's on my side…too bad!! now cc

Yeah!! good idea! I love the treesWink and the trees love me too!! Tongue Tied

Quote:

It was just the way I imagined him say it! I swear! With a completely incredulous and deadpan ish sort of voice! Kind of….

Boo I really really donยดt undertand what you want to say!!Indifferent

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

Yeah!! good idea! I love the treesWink and the trees love me too!! Tongue Tied

u found yrself a perfect match then! i wish both of u a happy and wonderful life together.

boo
      Participant

All the best for the wedding Big Smile

johselyn
      Participant

Yes, my treeny ( he is a tree, but I like calling treeny) and me will be so so happy!!Big Smile he is so tall, so strong !!! Donยดt worry Oreo you will find you love…someday!!Yes you can look for the zoo, some monkey could fall in love with youStick out tongue

Ohhh thanks, boo!! you will be my bridesmaid is the wedding!!Yes

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Yes, my treeny ( he is a tree, but I like calling treeny) and me will be so so happy!!Big Smile he is so tall, so strong !!! Donยดt worry Oreo you will find you love…someday!!Yes you can look for the zoo, some monkey could fall in love with youStick out tongue

LMBOOOO!!!!!!! Big Smile I'm starting to warm to this kid Wink

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

Big Smile I'm starting to warm to this kid Wink

What means starting to warm? and what is LMBOO??Tongue Tied Please tell me!Right Hug

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LOL!

Lmbo stands for “laughing my butt off”

and starting to warm to you, it means I'm starting to like you Wink

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

LOL!

so LMBOO means Confused…. hmm hahahaha Smile

Thanks!! If you want, YOU will be my bridesmaid too!! Wink And Serio will be the best man ( you know, who gives away the bride) But he will give the husband!

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

Bahahahahahaha…. stole the words from my mouth Big Smile

Oh I LOVE newbies!

Taybaaaaaaaaaa we need to pick out matching bridesmaids outfits!!! Big Smile AND we need to make sure Oreo's monkey date to the wedding behaves herself!! Big Smile

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Quote:

Bahahahahahaha…. stole the words from my mouth Big Smile

Oh I LOVE newbies!

Taybaaaaaaaaaa we need to pick out matching bridesmaids outfits!!! Big Smile AND we need to make sure Oreo's monkey date to the wedding behaves herself!! Big Smile

hahaha Okhi, All the girls of this forum will be the bridesmaids!!!Wink Ohh I have a GOD IDEA! haha : Double Wedding !! My treeny with me Big Smileand Serio with his monkey!!Yes

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO!!! I LOVE the double wedding idea! Es un idea muy fantastico!

Oreo, I wanna be your best man Wink *ahem ahem* What say? LOL

johselyn
      Participant

Siiiii, es fantastico!! Nosotros seremos muy felices ( we will be so happy) Big Smile

haha Rani, do you remember when I say ” I will show my love”?? Confusedhahaha ok I showing my love now!! Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

SI! Nosostros tenemos una fiesta!

claro que si I remember when you said that! you go girl! Sabes que? you rock! *hifive!* LOL

johselyn
      Participant
      Quote:

SI! Nosostros tenemos una fiesta!

claro que si I remember when you said that! you go girl! Sabes que? you rock! *hifive!* LOL

Ohhh Muchas gracias!! WinkTรบ eres genial tambiรฉn ( you are rock too) Yes

I am worried about the wedding of SerioSad, hmm I donยดt know…Do you think that the monkey want to marry with him?Stick out tongue

HE will kill me!! hahha

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LOL OMG does genial literally mean rock as in a rock a stone? Or does it mean, like YOU ROCK! LMAO I make no sense Big Smile and de nada bonita! Big Smile

LOL No te preocupes, the moneky LOVE their own species, so of COURSE the monkey will want to marry him! Big Smile

lol if you're going to di you “might as well do it thoroughly” LOL rremember when Edward says that in Twilight to Bella? “If I'm going to go to hell, i might as well do it thoroughly” Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Oh man… is this book gonna make its way through ALL THE FORUM'S THREADS NOW? HMPH. I guess I must read it at some point… though according to my literature friends, the author's writing style is crap. Big Smile I tried reading PS I Love You right… I bought it from a charity shop, and after about 10 or so pages, I just returned it back to the charity shop for someone else to buy Big Smile And the guy was like, “Oh… how kind of you”… and I was rolling my eyes thinking, “Yeah, right… wait til you read the book and you'll see…”

LOL Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

euugh i wrote a long paragraph to reply to that but bwl deleted it! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr whateveer its not gonna belong anymorelamo

LOL Her writing isn't the BEST but she writes 100 times better than me, actually i'd never be able to write a book lmao so i'm fine with it! Big Smile And she's got awesome quotes and a CRAZY IN A GOOD WAY IMAGINATION lmao i've never heard of the stuff in twilight, its crazy and some of it is freaky crazy but all the same, its super interesting lmao she doesn't write like a poet or anything, but she said in this one magazine that the idea for the book came ot her in a dream and then she took this class or joined a club or soemthing so she could actually write a book. anyway itt was a great book nonetheless lmao i loved all the books Big Smile

and LOL i heard ps i love u was good~! wanted to read it lmao

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

LOL!

don't listen to her. starting to warm to u means shes thinking of putting you in some fire and then eat you..how long u'll be in the fire depends whether she likes u well done or medium.

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

AND we need to make sure Oreo's monkey date to the wedding behaves herself!! Big Smile

dont worry..i got all the training i got when i went out with u. so i know how to handle a monkie ๐Ÿ˜‰

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

LMAO!!! I LOVE the double wedding idea! Es un idea muy fantastico!

Oreo, I wanna be your best man Wink *ahem ahem* What say? LOL

you know theres a reason why the call it best 'man'.

unless u r trying to say that u challenged the norm recently and defied all odds to change yr *ahem ahem* orientation??

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO WHY are you being so slow?!?!? Don't worry about my ahem ahem, just say yes or no Stick out tongue

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

LMAO WHY are you being so slow?!?!? Don't worry about my ahem ahem, just say yes or no Stick out tongue

i'll think about it. its hard to tell skank that he's not gona be my best man. he's just gona bite a huge chunk out of u!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol hrmmph since all the cool and special spots are taken, i'll be your flower girl then, what say?

Baqtiar
      Participant

@RaNi iS ThE BeS wrote:

lol hrmmph since all the cool and special spots are taken, i’ll be your flower girl then, what say?

Damn you guyz take my thread from somwhere to nowhere…..

Anywayz this is F5 ……..(refresh)…… anybody alive ๐Ÿ™„

boo
      Participant

Chaddi :mrgreen:

sorry, it had to be said.

Baqtiar
      Participant

@boo wrote:

Chaddi :mrgreen:

sorry, it had to be said.

Hey Gal….. U are forgiven even if you say in the smallest of font …good to see boogedy boo da lil one

boo
      Participant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… it’s better than that God awful yellow your dear Musketeer Nitz used ๐Ÿ™„

PS: Good to see you too Chaddi saab!!

Hmm, I wonder if Mukesh ever kept back ups of the old forum. I want to take it to a shop and get it printed out as a book and dip into it for good laughs….

I have no life. ๐Ÿ˜

Baqtiar
      Participant

@boo wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… it’s better than that God awful yellow your dear Musketeer Nitz used ๐Ÿ™„

PS: Good to see you too Chaddi saab!!

Hmm, I wonder if Mukesh ever kept back ups of the old forum. I want to take it to a shop and get it printed out as a book and dip into it for good laughs….

I have no life. ๐Ÿ˜

Awwhhh Poor baby…. well i must put up a line “save the poor kid boo” on FACEBOOK and nitz and Oreo will come to save u from this faltoo lifeless soul .. and yeah when the book is ready do take signatures from us for copyrights ๐Ÿ˜† …

boo
      Participant

LMAOOOOOOOOOO… like heck I’m taking your signatures. I plan on abusing all your wonderful bakwaas chat for my financial gain ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› And Baqtiar saab I want to be RESCUED not TORTURED. And I don’t want to be saved from this place! I’ll chain myself to its walls (laws of Physics/Mechanics withheld)!

boo
      Participant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just realised I sound like an old ghost that still roams these once-full-of-life forum walls and going “BOO” at people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :mrgreen:

Baqtiar
      Participant

@boo wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO… like heck I’m taking your signatures. I plan on abusing all your wonderful bakwaas chat for my financial gain ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› And Baqtiar saab I want to be RESCUED not TORTURED. And I don’t want to be saved from this place! I’ll chain myself to its walls (laws of Physics/Mechanics withheld)!

Well you are a mental midget now that you confirmed it … by chaining yourself in here… what can be done… ๐Ÿ˜†

and kiddo that wonderful bakwaas which u gonna plan to print we (all three ) will sue you if you get any financial gain outta it … that was purely a non profit thing which we did for your blue days…. for all those Dukhi aatmas like you Lol

Baqtiar
      Participant

@boo wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just realised I sound like an old ghost that still roams these once-full-of-life forum walls and going “BOO” at people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :mrgreen:

No wonder i said you are the Old Rammu Khakka of this old castle….hehehe

boo
      Participant

LOL. I refuse to believe the three musketeers had such selfless motives. :mrgreen:

boo
      Participant

@Baqtiar wrote:

@boo wrote:

No wonder i said you are the Old Rammu Khakka of this old castle….hehehe

The old Rammu WHO โ“

Baqtiar
      Participant

@boo wrote:

LOL. I refuse to believe the three musketeers had such selfless motives. :mrgreen:

Well you and others will believe when the other two will confess in here….about our selfless motive… we are poor good old souls and cuz of you galz we became bad bad bad….. LOL

boo
      Participant

how much are they being bribed for this ๐Ÿ˜‰

Baqtiar
      Participant

@boo wrote:

how much are they being bribed for this ๐Ÿ˜‰

A date with Priyanka and Kareena …….. ๐Ÿ˜†

boo
      Participant

:mrgreen:

such terrible tastes man! Wouldn’t they prefer dates with Kajol and Madhuri? I know I would! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

but hmm at least you’re admitting to the bribes 8)

Baqtiar
      Participant

@boo wrote:

:mrgreen:

such terrible tastes man! Wouldn’t they prefer dates with Kajol and Madhuri? I know I would! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

but hmm at least you’re admitting to the bribes 8)

Well its their choice… if they wanna pick them instead of oldies Kajol and Madhuri of their age, i shudnt interfere lol

boo
      Participant

LOL u know Baqtiar saab you remind me eerily SO very much of a friend of mine.. it’s so strange ๐Ÿ˜

Baqtiar
      Participant

But ofcourse Boo as far as i remember you have only gal frenz…hehehehe

boo
      Participant

Hhahahaahahahah… you are never going to let go of that are you ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Viewing 141 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.