~*~HAPPPYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYY HAYLIEEEEEEE !!!!!!~*~

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • Author
      Yemenilicious
      Participant

Happyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyy!!!
      May All your pure wishes come true…and may this yr be one full of happiness,
      blessings, and beautiful smiles….you know…like mines? :p fhehfeh <3
      As i told you, we've really grown close this year 🙂 Subhanallah…
      it's awesome, you're one of the greatest people I know…
      Mashallah, and I mean it…
      Allah brings the right people into my life..like….You…Rani…fay..
      some of the greatest, most caring people I knowww…
      And Uhm, you better be reading this cuz i know you don't read longg crap…
      Yeah bummm….im wasting like 5 mins of my morning to write this…
      like i can't go eat breakfast or something…Instead..
      Bawwwllllssss!!

Alright let's not make this too long for ju..
      I think you rock…really
      And whoever tells you otherwise be hatin'. and I'm really proud of how hard you work
      Mashallah, you always work so hard…and you succeed cuz you have that desire…
      🙂

Have a great Birthday Haylieeee and an awesome year Inshallah 🙂

LOLZZLOLZLZLOL ok im going to school now!!

I loveee youu!!! have a great bday!!! 🙂

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

you insomniac bum, you got here before me! oh well, I'm still posting my original post. Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Salaam people!

A very special person was born on this day…She may always be confused when replying to the posts on this forum, but her presence has made this forum even more special than it already is. Smile So help me celebrate this special occasion!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

17th Birthday, Hayati! Right Hug I hope this birthday is even better than your former birthdays. May Allah accept all your duas and bless you with the happiness you deserve. I'm glad you enjoyed being sweet 16, and I make dua that you enjoy being 17 even more. Big Smile Wow, I feel so young, don't you? These years pass by so quickly…make sure to make the most of them. Wink Do you know what it feels like to be 17? No different than it feels like to be 16. lol. I bet the-“I feel so old”-feeling is gonna kick in once we turn 18…or 20…lol.

I love you, Hayati. Smile I know I say it a lot, and maybe it loses its value, but I really do mean it. I can't even begin to tell you how important you are to me…you have done so much for me…and I can't even find the words to thank you enough. I hope a hug filled with all my gratitude will suffice… Right Hug I still remember the times we had in our Islamic class at the Mosque. I like the fact that we became friends so quickly, it was so easy to talk to you and I had fun doing it. And then, when you had to take a month off, we would call each other almost everyday! Remember you told me, “I talk to you on the phone more than I talk to Tia and Ray!”? lol. And I can't forget the time when I came to class and I was really upset, and yeah, everybody was asking me if I was okay, but you not only asked me, you kept pestering me about it and called me afterwards, and that made me realize that you really do care. Smile And I'm so glad we can trust each other, because some of the things I have told you…it hurts so much just to talk about it, but no one was able to give me the advice you gave me…and I don't regret telling you. Right Hug

A Friend's Greeting

I'd like to be the sort of friend that
      you have been to me;
      I'd like to be the help that
      you've been always glad to be;

I'd like to mean as much to you
      each minute of the day
      A

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Awwwwwwwwwwww Big Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant

ahhh yay…I'm glad this is finally working…

I'm not really good with this stuff. so I'll keep it short and sweet.
      I love you both very very much. You're the best friends anyone could
      ever ask for and I'm glad that I met you both.

Thank you guys sooooo much!!!

Ninja- I love you! thank you! thank you. and I feel the same way…we did grow close pretty fast but I'm more than happy we did. I loved the countdown last night. lol remember our business… keep it in mind haha.

Rani- wow, uhm….yea…its amazing how quickly i trusted you and how i just opened up to you right away. I don't do that too often, as you already know..

But you've been more than a friend to me; I can tell you a bunch of things that I wouldn't dare share with anyone else and I'm glad I have that bond with you. I love you guys so much.

I'm sorry I can't really think right now…I'm starving, actually, lol I'm waiting for the pizza to arrive…lol…but once again Thank you!

you guys mean the world and more to me.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Haylie(hayati):

Me too! Good thing I posted it up in the morning at school, (when my teacher wasn't looking) or else I would have had to wait till now!

Haylie(hayati):
      Rani- wow, uhm….yea…its amazing how quickly i trusted you and how i just opened up to you right away. I don't do that too often, as you already know..

lmao. quickly? no, it wasn't that quickly…was it? lol. it took me longer to trust you though…but I'm so glad I opened up to you when I did, I couldn't have made it without you. Right Hug

Haylie(hayati):
      But you've been more than a friend to me; I can tell you a bunch of things that I wouldn't dare share with anyone else and I'm glad I have that bond with you. I love you guys so much.

Same here, hayati. Smile

I'm so glad you had a fun birthday! Alhamdulillah. Not everyone is that lucky, Hayati, make sure to thank Allah. Stick out tongue

I LOVE YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

lmao, I was thinking about when you told me who made you happy, I was like I”M NOT INCLUDED?!?! lmao. *chokes hayati in a hug*

I can't wait till I see you!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Haylie(hayati):

I'm not really good with this stuff. so I'll keep it short and sweet. I love you both very very much. You're the best friends anyone could ever ask for and I'm glad that I met you both.

Thank you guys sooooo much!!!

Ninja- I love you! thank you! thank you. and I feel the same way…we did grow close pretty fast but I'm more than happy we did. I loved the countdown last night. lol remember our business… keep it in mind haha.

you guys mean the world and more to me.

I woke up 6 just to go on the forum hehehehe <3 and i was trying last night too…

Anyways…Ohemgee Last night was so much fun!! I REALIZED THAT TIME HECKA FLIESSSSSSSSS! VOWWW

I love you too Haylie!! you dont even know…and of course i wont forget about the business Wink we fista make some big cashhhhh

Rani…join us!! ya'll can sleep, ill do the countdowning :p

Smile

I can't wait till i see you eitherrrr <3

HAPPYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY AGAIN Big Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

Anyways…Ohemgee Last night was so much fun!! I REALIZED THAT TIME HECKA FLIESSSSSSSSS! VOWWW

you know ninja…I didn't sleep : / lol

I'm turning into you! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but yea it was fun =D

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

I'm so glad you had a fun birthday! Alhamdulillah. Not everyone is that lucky, Hayati, make sure to thank Allah. Stick out tongue

I LOVE YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

lmao, I was thinking about when you told me who made you happy, I was like I”M NOT INCLUDED?!?! lmao. *chokes hayati in a hug*

I can't wait till I see you!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

you always make me happy = D (god i love this cheesiness : P)…I was just mentioning the ones there…last night lol…idk…sorry ily

and thanks yea….I am thankful for everything really. big and small. good and bad. ALHAMDULLAH!!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL Haylie wez all about cheesiness… Big Smile

dont turn into me plssssssss NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Haylie haya

Happpppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

birthday lil oneCakeGiftRight Hug

Sending u warm hugzRight Hug and lotza

lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrveeee

Have a blessed,

happppyyyyy dayParty!!!Big Smile

Smile always J

Scarry DrinksWink

vchenoah
      Participant

Enjoy ur day Haylie! All the best!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ninja, join you in what? I don't even know what ur talking about. lol. If it has something to do with not sleeping, u can count me out of it. lol. Stick out tongue

Haylie(hayati):
      you know ninja…I didn't sleep : / lol

lmao. I had a feeling you wouldn't sleep. Big Smile

Haylie(hayati):
      you always make me happy = D (god i love this cheesiness : P)…I was just mentioning the ones there…last night lol…idk…sorry ily and thanks yea….I am thankful for everything really. big and small. good and bad. ALHAMDULLAH!!!

lmao. I'm just kidding, what you told me AFTER I said that made me feel much better. lol. last night what? lol. you're high on something. Big Smile lmao. ur sorry is so cute. “sorry ily” lmao. *hugs hayati tight* I loved our convo yesterday. Smile

Happy birthday, HAYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rani made me put the comma in cuz shes retarded like dat. WELL, hope u had the greatest besterester birthday Gift

Cake <– heres the cake i made for u! lol. freshly baked. Hope you enjoy it! Big Smile

Rani: awww. You're so sweet. I remember the birthday message you left for me on myspace, I loved it. Big Smile Rani is so nice, always thinking of people. Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      xxjåsmïnexx:

Happy birthday, HAYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cake <– heres the cake i made for u! lol. freshly baked. Hope you enjoy it! Big Smile

why thank you.

yummy cake..didn't get one yesterday so its very much appreciated.

you're welcome!! can u save me a piece? Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Jasminee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!!!!!!!!!

And just for that…i'll make sure Haylie saves you two pieces of cake…And rani isnt getting the second piece either Stick out tongue

Big Smile

OHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELOVEDDDDDDDDD ALLAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant

haha yea I'll save you a piece….or two. lol

oh and thanks scarry and nessa!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Happy belated bday haylie! hope you have many more wonderful ones to come Insha'Allah xx

Nosyira
      Participant

Happy belated birthday Haylie!

Wish you lots of love and happiness! Smile

I have a little qn. Is your birthday on the 24th or 25th?

Khushi
      Participant

Happy Belated Birthday Haylie!!! Big Smile

Hope you had a smashing day that will drop sweet memories for you through out the year! Take care Hun!

Big Smile

x

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Nosyira:

I have a little qn. Is your birthday on the 24th or 25th?

24th Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant

omg yay thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo
      Participant

Many happy belated returns of the day, Haylie! Hope you had a wonderful day, and will have a wonderful year ahead…. Big Smile

Love,

Boo

Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant

thank you boo

but omg wow…

On the 24th..thursday…my BIRTHDAY…i didn't even get a 'Happy Birthday” from my family nor a cake or anything i was.. I was really shocked because normally I get two cakes and all this stuff for my birthday. and this year i got NOTHING…or almost to nothing….well, less. lol

well, anyways..in the end of the day i was like 'hm..this is weird. doesn't feel like my birthday' but i didnt care too much.. i was like eh…

then today when i come home from the masjid all my friends and sisters threw me a surprise party! and boy, was I surprised lol

I'm usually aware of these things…and they've been planning it for over a month…wow lol they did a prettty good job hiding it.

But seriously, I love it you guys. Rani, Ninja…I love you guy so friggin' much! it was awesome and tons of fun!

by far,the greatest birthday yet lol ( i say that every year) ALHAMDULLAH

ily guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

aawwwww Smile

I love you too!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it and we didn't make it THAT boring.. 😛

I had fun, except for that headache that kept haunting me!

LOL RANI WAS BEING GAYYYYYYYY! :p jk, I love you Rani! And If i can't make it to Madrassa today…Inshallah its for sure some time this week, it's just that my mom is still sick and so is my baby sister…it was so hard for me to even make it to the party yesterday…but due to my father's help…i made it…cuz I had to Smile

Haylie, I love you so much, and I'm glad you had fun Alhamdulillah…Right Hug

Hayliehayati
      Participant

oh yea Rani's was acting like my loveer

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!

yea thats rights, she proposed to me yesterday. she got on one knee and everything

IT WAS SO ROMANTIC! *dies* And the ring is beautiful! ogmogmoggomgomgogmg *dies again*

lol okay I'm done..

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Hi Haylie,

I know I'm a few days late, but I still want to congratulate you on your birthday! I really hope you had a nice day the 24th!

Love, Shakz

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

Hi Haylie,

I know I'm a few days late, but I still want to congratulate you on your birthday! I really hope you had a nice day the 24th!

Love, Shakz

aw thank you!

kavita_0026
      Participant

happy birthday haylieeeeee i know im late on this one too but happy birthday —- wish you the best for this yr..wish you many more birthday to come

come on guys…kavs brought the cake…come on naw..come get some

DONT BE SHY!!!!!!! WE GAT PLENTY A CAKE for every1!!!!!!

Hayliehayati
      Participant

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmy cakke!!!

thanks kavs!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

that cake loooks soo good…

now im tempted to go make some!

kavita_0026
      Participant

no probs haylie

celebratin' for you

yumin lol make sum & share it here toooooooooooooooo

btw im such a bad baker in real life Indifferent

Yemenilicious
      Participant

i teach you i teach you =)

psht im writing an essay…no time for cake =D

tomorrow I MAKING CAKE inshallah!

Last day of school!

kavita_0026
      Participant

oh yeah def u need to teach me on a dese days

hehe essay? i thought yr exams were over! …good luck anyhow

Last day of school 🙂 almost done….. push it through ..all most there!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      xxjåsmïnexx:
      Rani: awww. You're so sweet. I remember the birthday message you left for me on myspace, I loved it. Big Smile Rani is so nice, always thinking of people. Smile

Surprise awwwwwwwwww! *chokes jasmine with a hug* ur so sweeeeeet! (pah, hayati thought I wrote that myself! that bum. Stick out tongue)

Haylie(hayati):
      oh yea Rani's was acting like my loveer WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! yea thats rights, she proposed to me yesterday. she got on one knee and everythingIT WAS SO ROMANTIC! *dies* And the ring is beautiful! ogmogmoggomgomgogmg *dies again*

lol! Hayati, I'm so glad you liked the surprise. It was tons of fun. Especially the spraying you part, and then u looking hekka emo cuz u didn't know how to put on kohl! Stick out tongue and then the cake in ur face! LMAO! It was so much fn watching u try to wash all that cake off! haha. And lmao! We're engaged! whooo hoooo! I'm oh so romantic, na? ha, I knew you would say yes. Big Smile we even ran away from the guests for a while. Wink lamo. (people. I'm just KIDDING) sheesh…Hayati…I can't believe all that happened…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I havta throw a party at my house! Some time during the summer! I just HAVE TO!

…Insha'Allah Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      . And lmao! We're engaged! whooo hoooo! I'm oh so romantic, na? ha, I knew you would say yes. Big Smile we even ran away from the guests for a while. Wink lamo. (people. I'm just KIDDING) sheesh…Hayati…I can't believe all that happened…

LOL you big cheeeeeeeeeeeeet!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Partaaaaaaay! Raise the roof! Raise the roof! LMAO! *crax up* I crack myself uppp! whoa. I'm waaay tooo hyper today. OH! FINALS start tomorrow! Make dua for me, ninja!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE? lol. but u should have a party, ninja! that would be hekkkkkaaaa fun! or maybe I should have a party at my house…hmm….like we did last time! That was super fun! lmao. or we can have it at ur house, that way, I can mess up ur rooooooom! whooo hooooo! Imma jump on ur bed cuz i didn't get to do it last time i came to ur house. lol. oh VAit! vat about zee kids?!?!?! bell rang! bye!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Partaaaaaaay! Raise the roof! Raise the roof! LMAO! *crax up* I crack myself uppp! whoa. I'm waaay tooo hyper today. OH! FINALS start tomorrow! Make dua for me, ninja!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE? lol. but u should have a party, ninja! that would be hekkkkkaaaa fun! or maybe I should have a party at my house…hmm….like we did last time! That was super fun! lmao. or we can have it at ur house, that way, I can mess up ur rooooooom! whooo hooooo! Imma jump on ur bed cuz i didn't get to do it last time i came to ur house. lol. oh VAit! vat about zee kids?!?!?! bell rang! bye!

lolllll Rani, you're a special one!!

THE KIDS, THEY FISTA STAY IN THE STREETS FOR A WHILE Stick out tongue
      don't worry…if i do have a party…insha'Allah, the kids wont be here,
      i'll send them to my uncle's or something Stick out tongue

YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY DUAS Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Yumin what doad duas mean? is it prayers? just wnated to make sure

Yemenilicious
      Participant

dua- supplication

srry for the late reply

Yemenilicious
      Participant

and Rani…looks like that party that i wanted to throw at my house..
      is gonna be at your house insha'Allah Stick out tongue

jkjk, im throwing another one, shoot!

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.