Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      desi kudi
      Participant

Hey guyz!

Kajol’s back in Bollywood starring with Amir Khan in the new movie FANAA! sounds like an interesting movie!

Amir is playing a terrorist or serial killer, and Kajol a blind girl who falls in love with him, and ends up killing him at the end! [:0]

C the link below for details!

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/hindi/3906/

desi kudi
      Participant

Have u guyz heard the songs yet!!??

The song ‘Chanda Chamke’is the same melody as the song ‘Yaara Yaara’ from Hum Tum.

Overall the songs are quite nice…. Big Smile [:D]

kavita_026
      Participant

hey dont give the ending away
      but the site dont give the ending away

hey wow it looks good
      i cant belive kajol actually came back!!!!!!!!!! ah!!!!
      omg she’s blind! awwwwww

yesi heard the songs they are good and i like that same song there

kavita_026
      Participant

Hey omg! Kajol is coming out in fanaa
      go to this site to see a quick short clip
      http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/trailer/8317.html

oh my goodness i’ve never seen kajol look more beautiful and pretty
      her skin look really really different and smooth and she looks whiter too but she looks gorgeous i have never seen her look this beautiful and gorgeous

desi kudi
      Participant

Cool clip Kavita! Thats the one they show on the Zee TV ads….

Hey I ain’t giving the ending away…. just rumours, who knows??

Hey I luv the song: Chand Sifarish! can’t get enough of it hehehe…

Big Smile [:D]

boo
      Participant

desi kudi, i agree with you!! chand sifarish is a lovely song!

and i love mere haath mein and dekho na too! Smile [:)] and chanda chamke has totally grown on me now, i dont think of the yaara yaara tune any more when i listen to it lol. cannot WAIT for may 26th! its a movie that kajol is doing, and she said she wont go back into movies unless a script REALLY tempts her, so im sooooooooooo curious to know what the storyline is!! Stick out tongue [:P] and of course, amir khan and kajol as a jodi for the first time… this movie is gonna rock!!

are the CD sales successful or not, does anyone know?? world-wide and in India. lol

kavita_0026
      Participant

i cant wait for it to come out too! on man… she says she wont go back again? unless the script tempt her?!! well someone better bring up a darn tempting script!! bc we wanna see more of her in bolly wood again she’s a superb actress and amir is SO good too!!!!!!!!! yeahi love chanda chamka and i love DES RANGLIA

boo
      Participant

who’s going to watch fanaa this wekeend? its releases worldwide on 26th…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

I’m going to watch it on the 11th of June together with Am Rani!!Smile [:)] So please don’t tell all the details Wink [;)]

gpraveen80
      Participant

hu

boo
      Participant

hey gpraveen.

what?

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Dunno… *looks around confused*

boo
      Participant

hey shakb…

its gone past 11th June now… have you guys seen Fanaa yet?

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Nooooooo CryingCryingCrying Am Rani didn’t want to go!! Wheeeeehhhhh!! But one day I will going to see it!! WinkWink

Khushi
      Participant

Tut Tut Tut! Stick out tongue And Am Rani kept on telling ppl to shhh about discussing the film! poor Shakz! Do let us know when uve seen it! Big Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

I will Kushi!! Hopefully it is sometime soon… So please be quiet about it for a little longer hehe Stick out tongueStick out tongue

Khushi
      Participant

Lolz, Maine kabhi kuch nahi kaha! LOL me and boo used ‘spoilers’ na? Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

when are you going to go shakB??

khushi: too right!! we are good gals… Angel Big Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

We’re going somewhere in the beginning of July… Can’t wait!!!

boo
      Participant

ace!!! Big Smile

ah well khushi ji… looks like we have to wait till July to discuss the beauty of this movie… Big Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Aaahhww, poor you!! WinkStick out tongue

boo
      Participant

SPOILER…

I loved the Chanda Chamke picturisation… SO MUCH! It was amazing to see something very typically Bollywood, you know… happy-go-lucky, cute, funny… it took me away to another world (which was desperately needed at the time of watching film…)… I LOVED IT! Big Smile

Sure it was a little corny, but that’s exactly what I loved about it…! After all, what’s Bollywood without cheesiness huh? AWW I LOVE BOLLYWOOD! Sigh…

That song’s picturisation has an instant cheering-up effect on me… Big Smile That little guy, Rehan is too cute! *grinz* The snow, the way the fun relation is portrayed between the mother and son… the cute little tongue twisters (gah… still can’t say them… maybe cos I don’t know Hindi… hmmm… Tongue Tied). And I liked the way Amir Khan joined in, and then the granddad (Rishi Kapoor?)… ahhh… happy families, eh? Told you it just transported me to a different world! Smile

BTW… I always thought it was a male voice whistling the bit at the beginning… was surprised to see it was Kajol… heck, how do you differentiate between a male and female whistle huh? Interesting thought for the day, ey?

BTW… if anyone wants to see a little bit of the video… it’s here on youtube.com… http://youtube.com/watch?v=lnKovkvAN3s&search=fanaa There are others too… just enter in ‘fanaa’ and enjoy!! Smile

As ever… Kajol looks beautiful… I love the way she is so childlike and carefree in this song… or it that just my biased viewing of her… well she IS my favorite actress, after all! *rolls eyes*

END SPOILER.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:

ace!!! Big Smile

ah well khushi ji… looks like we have to wait till July to discuss the beauty of this movie… Big Smile

What beauty? Confused….well okay okay, there was some beauty.

Spoiler alert…

If i had to rate this movie from 1-10 (10 being the best) I would give it a 4. *avoids the tomatoes* haha.

sorry guys, but i didn’t think it was so awesome. Well, actually, I loved Aamir and Kajol and their acting. they did a wonderful job. Aamir was great in the first half of the scene. He was an awesome flirt. I loved it!Wink Not to mention the shayari!!!! It was off da hook! haha. However, i didn’t like every single shayari. I hated one. haha. But i loved most of them and i loved the way Aamir said them, his voice is just amazingly sexy. I loved the little bit he says in the song, tere haath mein. His voice holds so much passion and pain. awwww. it makes me fall in love with the shayari even more! He was superb! Especially at then end when (Major spoiler alert!) Kajol shoots him and he turns around pointing the gun at her, i love the anger on his face. and i love the way Kajol doesn’t even flinch! (This girl got her man in check!) I loved that scene.(well at least up untill she kills him!)

Kajol was also awesome. But i think that she acts/looks better with eyes. haha. She’s more fun that way. When i first hear chanda chamke i thought that it wouldn’t go so well with a blind person singing it, but it ends up that she isn’t blind in that song. So that was good. Big Smile She looked very pretty and i loved her in the scene when Aamir is leaving and lil Rehan tells her that he said bye to him and not her(haha). I loved how she runs up to him and slaps him becuz he dared to leave her again. She looked and acted amazingly in that scene. Then the way she grabs him and hugs him! No wonder why i missed this girl! Aamir looked so cute in this scene as well!

I’m rambling now. I’ll hurry up. hehe

Lil Rehan was awesome too! He was cute!!!! And i loved it when he said, “Rehan jitna pyaar aap se karta hai, utna pyaar aap Rehan se nai karte hai.” Shhhoooo Shweeeet! He looked extremely cute when he first appears in the movie! His hair is cute! the lil funny dude. Aamir- “yeh kya hai” Lil Rehan- “Zeher.” haha! funny dude! Big Smile

Well…whats my point again?….oh yeah! Well i liked the chemistry between Aamir and Kajol and the first half of the movie was 10 outta 10! I loved it! Everyone acted extrememly well and it made me laugh too.

A Rani-is-totally-angry alert!

The second half is what pissed me off. Aamir tells the girl he doesn’t believe in Allah in the first half(when he is so cute and sweet and funny and loveable!), but in the second half, all he says is Allah Allah(when he is a terrorist!)
      Now what the heck is that all about? It totally pissed the heck outta me! Angry

And that one scene, when he calls his granddad and when they hang up the granddad tells the other guys that they will get the remote, they hold/throw(watever) their guns in the air and shout Allahu-Akbar(Definition-Allah is the greatest)!!!! Wtf?!?!? Is that all we’re known for now? by we, i mean Muslims.
      Is that our identity now? Terrorists….wtf? seriosuly, wtf?</

boo
      Participant

SPOILER ALERT ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

Rani… Boogedy…

Spoiler alert…

His voice holds so much passion and pain. awwww. it makes me fall in love with the shayari even more! He was superb! Especially at then end when (Major spoiler alert!) Kajol shoots him and he turns around pointing the gun at her, i love the anger on his face. and i love the way Kajol doesn’t even flinch! (This girl got her man in check!) I loved that scene.(well at least up untill she kills him!) <<< Could not agree more. I love the way you've put it, actually… Smile great minds, yaar. Stick out tongue Aamir really gets into his roles, doesn’t he? Rang De Basanti, now this… seriously, he has TALENT.

Kajol was also awesome. But i think that she acts/looks better with eyes. haha. She’s more fun that way. When i first hear chanda chamke i thought that it wouldn’t go so well with a blind person singing it, but it ends up that she isn’t blind in that song. So that was good. Big Smile She looked very pretty and i loved her in the scene when Aamir is leaving and lil Rehan tells her that he said bye to him and not her(haha). I loved how she runs up to him and slaps him becuz he dared to leave her again. She looked and acted amazingly in that scene. Then the way she grabs him and hugs him! No wonder why i missed this girl! Aamir looked so cute in this scene as well! <<<<<< aahhhh me too. But actually I LOVED Kajol when she was blind – she is one of the few actresses in Bollywood that can pull off such a performance… I know, I know I am so totally biased, but she was WONDERFUL!! I knew that she would use her eyes to the full extent, even if they were meant to be 'dead' in the movie. Which is EXACTLY what she went and did. No wonder I missed her too, and no wonder she is my favorite!! Other than Madhuri Dixit and Rani Mukherjee, I doubt there is anyone who can challenge her talent – hats off to the lady. As for the chanda chamke song – I LOVED it!! As I think i've mentioned earlier on…! And that scene where she slaps him – wah re wah!! Beautiful… they both are wonderful actors, and I loved every single moment of seeing them on screen… beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL! Especially in Zooni's kitchen in the second half, when they sing a lot of old Hindi songs… their CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!! WOW. It was beautiful… well-directed, well-acted and just. Wow!!!

Lil Rehan was awesome too! He was cute!!!! And i loved it when he said, “Rehan jitna pyaar aap se karta hai, utna pyaar aap Rehan se nai karte hai.” Shhhoooo Shweeeet! He looked extremely cute when he first appears in the movie! His hair is cute! the lil funny dude. Aamir- “yeh kya hai” Lil Rehan- “Zeher.” haha! funny dude! Big Smile <<<<<<<, sssshhhhh don't tell anyone Rani – i am SERIOUSLY planning on kidnapping that boy!!! What an ADORABLE lil bacha… sigh… and that line. THAT LIIIINEEEEEEEEEEE. aaaaaaaah…. so lovely. I love the way the character is, you know? So cute and naive and childlike… his acting skills were just… OKKKK.. but i couldn’t care less – I was already planning my freaking kidnapping!! And of course – that ‘Zeher’ dialog… LMAO!!! “the lil funny dude”, eh? ahhh Rani that cracked me up!! Stop cracking me up!! now!!! Stick out tongue

Well…what

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:

Rani… Boogedy…Rani

Spoiler alert…

His voice holds so much passion and pain. awwww. it makes me fall in love with the shayari even more! He was superb! Especially at then end when (Major spoiler alert!) Kajol shoots him and he turns around pointing the gun at her, i love the anger on his face. and i love the way Kajol doesn’t even flinch! (This girl got her man in check!) I loved that scene.(well at least up untill she kills him!) <<< Could not agree more. I love the way you've put it, actually… Smile great minds, yaar. Stick out tongue Aamir really gets into his roles, doesn’t he? Rang De Basanti, now this… seriously, he has TALENT.He does! I love him! hehe. i was watchingghulam the other day(btw, why the heck did Rani not have her beautiful voice? i was pissed off! haha. i always am.) i loved Rang de basanti! it was an awesome movie! He’s so cute! hehe. okay i better stop talking baout rang de basanti, i’m here to tlak about fanaa. hehehehe.

Kajol was also awesome. But i think that she acts/looks better with eyes. haha. She’s more fun that way. When i first hear chanda chamke i thought that it wouldn’t go so well with a blind person singing it, but it ends up that she isn’t blind in that song. So that was good. Big Smile She looked very pretty and i loved her in the scene when Aamir is leaving and lil Rehan tells her that he said bye to him and not her(haha). I loved how she runs up to him and slaps him becuz he dared to leave her again. She looked and acted amazingly in that scene. Then the way she grabs him and hugs him! No wonder why i missed this girl! Aamir looked so cute in this scene as well! <<<<<< aahhhh me too. But actually I LOVED Kajol when she was blind – she is one of the few actresses in Bollywood that can pull off such a performance… I know, I know I am so totally biased, but she was WONDERFUL!! I knew that she would use her eyes to the full extent, even if they were meant to be 'dead' in the movie. Which is EXACTLY what she went and did.serious? i didn’t think she was so great. she seemed…i dunnoe how to put it..but she just didn’t do that great..it looked weird..i don’t know. she didn’t look blind. She looked as if she was acting..haha.I think she is aweosme WITH her eyes boo…well..everyone has their own opinion. No wonder I missed her too, and no wonder she is my favorite!! Other than Madhuri Dixit and Rani Mukherjee, I doubt there is anyone who can challenge her talent – hats off to the lady.Rani all da way!!! She was aweosme in black! so much better than Kajol…at least thats what i think. I’m not saying it just cuz rani is my favorite, i really do think she was awesome! As for the chanda chamke song – I LOVED it!! As I think i’ve mentioned earlier on…! And that scene where she slaps him – wah re wah!! Beautiful… they both are wonderful actors, and I loved every single moment of seeing them on screen… beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL! Especially in Zooni’s kitchen in the second half, when they sing a lot of old Hindi songs… their CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!! WOW. It was beautiful… well-directed, well-acted and just. Wow!!!I also loved that scene! when they r in the kitchen! I can’t believe i didn’t mention it1 i went and i listend to all of the osngs

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

“Aamir tells the girl he doesn’t believe in Allah in the first half(when he is so cute and sweet and funny and loveable!), but in the second half, all he says is Allah Allah(when he is a terrorist!)
      Now what the heck is that all about?”

still,what the heck is that all about? was it necessary to do that? Couldn’t he believe in Allah in both parts of the movie? even though he is wearing a taweez and he puts the water on her eyes…why did he say it at all? that he doesn’t believe in Allah? i still don’t get this part…

sorry guys, i’m not trying to make anyone hate it..i’m just saying it on here becuz i dunnoe where else to say it that people all over the owrld(literally) would be able to give me their opinion. even someone in mystery land. Stick out tongueBig SmileRight HugRight Hug

Khushi
      Participant

Rani… Boogedy…Rani… Khushi

Spoiler alert…

Lil Rehan was awesome too! He was cute!!!! And i loved it when he said, “Rehan jitna pyaar aap se karta hai, utna pyaar aap Rehan se nai karte hai.” Shhhoooo Shweeeet! He looked extremely cute when he first appears in the movie! His hair is cute! the lil funny dude. Aamir- “yeh kya hai” Lil Rehan- “Zeher.” haha! funny dude! Big Smile <<<<<<<, sssshhhhh don't tell anyone Rani – i am SERIOUSLY planning on kidnapping that boy!!! What an ADORABLE lil bacha… sigh… and that line. THAT LIIIINEEEEEEEEEEE. aaaaaaaah…. so lovely. I love the way the character is, you know? So cute and naive and childlike… his acting skills were just… OKKKK.. but i couldn’t care less – I was already planning my freaking kidnapping!! And of course – that ‘Zeher’ dialog… LMAO!!! “the lil funny dude”, eh? ahhh Rani that cracked me up!! Stop cracking me up!! now!!! Stick out tongueCount me in! i totally want to help! he’s so pyaara! haha. i don’t care about his acting skills, he rocked! haha. i’m so biased sometimes! *rolls eyes* Yes yes Dependiddle and Hittitotomus! Hehehe, SHOOO SHWEET!

Well…whats my point again?….oh yeah! Well i liked the chemistry between Aamir and Kajol and the first half of the movie was 10 outta 10! I loved it! Everyone acted extrememly well and it made me laugh too.

A Rani-is-totally-angry alert!

The second half is what pissed me off. Aamir tells the girl he doesn’t believe in Allah in the first half(when he is so cute and sweet and funny and loveable!), but in the second half, all he says is Allah Allah(when he is a terrorist!)
      In both cases- he is wrong! Religion and personal beliefs are often mixed up- which bring out extrimists

And that one scene, when he calls his granddad and when they hang up the granddad tells the other guys that they will get the remote, they hold/throw(watever) their guns in the air and shout Allahu-Akbar(Definition-Allah is the greatest)!!!! Wtf?!?!? Is that all we’re known for now? by we, i mean Muslims.
      Is that our identity now? Terrorists….wtf? seriosuly, wtf? Super AngrySuper AngrySuper AngrySuper AngrySuper AngrySuper Angry
      <<<< <<<<<<<< that, sad to say, has been Bollywood's tradition, hasn't it? I don't know why. I hate it too. (BTW, I knew you would say something like that… Stick out tongue Rani + any form of racism = poor dude will not get away!! haha. be it shop-wala, desi hunk or movie makers… Smile one of the reasons why i LOVE you!!)desi hunk?….oh yeah! haha. i’m stupid sometimes, even the lil things annoy me, which isn’t so great boo. haha. i just hate it when pp

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:

Rani… Boogedy…Rani… Khushi….Rani

Spoiler alert…

In both cases- he is wrong! Religion and personal beliefs are often mixed up- which bring out extrimists I guess, i dunnoe about that…

Is that our identity now? Terrorists….wtf? seriosuly, wtf? Super AngrySuper AngrySuper AngrySuper AngrySuper AngrySuper Angry
      <<<< <<<<<<<< that, sad to say, has been Bollywood's tradition, hasn't it? I don't know why. I hate it too. (BTW, I knew you would say something like that… Stick out tongue Rani + any form of racism = poor dude will not get away!! haha. be it shop-wala, desi hunk or movie makers… Smile one of the reasons why i LOVE you!!)desi hunk?….oh yeah! haha. i’m stupid sometimes, even the lil things annoy me, which isn’t so great boo. haha. i just hate it when ppl are racist..grr…haha But, and i SWEAR I am not trying to be racist in any form here, OK? Smile most of these so-called ‘wars for independence’ involve religion, don’t they… maybe they are just depicting what those people would have been like… please don’t be mad at me. I am not trying to be racist or narrowminded at all. Just considering an option. Right Hug Aren’t they waging these wars “in the name of God”? I don’t know. I am asking you because I do not know. I’m not saying all Muslims do that (in my eyes, those who do should not be considered Muslim, but that is strictly my own opinion. Because all they are doing is giving the West more and more juicy stories to corrupt their already narrow minds… and I don’t think that is ANY God’s intention. But sorry if i offend anyone with that statement.)U didn’t offen me, in fact, i agree with u! Some ppl r so stupid, they call a war in the name of god! i swear i hate it when ppl do that! Islam means submission and PEACE! How can they kill innocent ppl and then call them selves muslim? I dunnoe.
      I agree with bits of what you both said- I think the luring idea of going to ‘heaven’ when you die in the ‘name of God’ is a totally misunderstood concept. I personally dont belive in a ‘heaven’ as such. I believe that here (earth!) is a mix of heaven an

haniirani
      Participant

Hi, could somebody tell me what were the songs they were singing in zooni's kitchen please? thanks..

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.