Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I don't know if someone already asked this question, but at the bottom of my siggy, it says, “Edit Tags” in green.

I don't like it. How do I take it off?

admincs1
      Participant

The Edit Tags is not part of the signature, it is actually part of the post. It is use to tag or categorize the post by typing in keywords. You basically click on the Edit Tags link and you will be presented with a textbox in which you can type keywords that are related to the post or about the post and save it. Those tags then show up in the Popular Tags box that you will see in the right hand column of the pages.

You can see examples of tagging in the Song Request section, where people have that make song request, often tag their post with the name of the movie or singer or title of the song in the tag box, this way they are categorizing the post. Then in the Popular tags box you can click on any of the tags that you want and get to the post quickly.

Hope this made sense. Let me know if you have further questions.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oh, that's really cool!

But how do I make it stop showing at the bottom of my post? It's really annoying. Tongue Tied Plus, I don't see it on anybody else's posts. Am I the only one who can see it on my posts? I'm so confused. Tongue Tied

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.