Viewing 63 reply threads
  • Author
      kavita_026
      Participant

Does anyone have any sites where there are candid shots of actors + actresses
      I’d love to see what they look like off screen!

or any other kewl set of pics of bolly actresses and actors

kavita_026
      Participant
      kavita_026
      Participant

check this out to see FUNNY PICS of actors and actresses!!!!
      http://www.starswelove.com/funny01.htm

i liked these web sites
      hahahahahah
      the actors and actresses be looking ugly when there off camera
      lol

o man those pics the funny 1’s r great

Hey kavita u can check this place out too

http://www.bollywoodworld.ca/bwgallery/

kavita_026
      Participant

Hahah well yeah girls especially is be looking diff when they off camera

guys look diff too

kavita_026
      Participant

oh yeah the funny pics are ..funny h eheheheh!

oh that site you gave had alot of them off screen at events..nice

oh you know that site you gave me? when we were talking about saif ali’s g’f , i was browsing that site and they had candid shots of pple! you should REALLY CHECK THOSE out if you havent already!!!

kavita_026
      Participant

http://www.indian.cl/stars.htm

Baby pics of actors n actesses!!

hey rose..where is that site wher eyou were showing me saif ali khan gf..i cant find it?

i checked out the all the bollywood sites there is lol
      i think the site is http://www.bollywoodmantra.com

kavita_026
      Participant

oh yes that is the site!
      thanks
      they have abunch of cool candid shots of a bunchy of stars!!
      this site is good

your welcome

i love this site too
      it’s really great also u can try
      http://bollywoodworld.com

kavita_026
      Participant

oh hey hi
      yeah ilove the previous site!! they have so much good pics and candid some of the stars look nice but others look really different

this site here too is also good but i dont know which event to click on lol there are so many! haha
      but im loving the pic galleries!!

lol
      i know theres too much pics but i usually go there to look at the latest goods

kavita_026
      Participant

wow kareena looks really diff when she doesnt have on those tons of make up she wears on screen..
      look at this pic off of ur site : http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/pic-5422-kareena-kapoor.html
      she looks scary there she looks stressed there are bags under her eyes and wow..she just look so different

now ths one she looks totally diff bc she doesnt have all that ton of make up on but atleast she doesnt look totally scary http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/pic-5415-kareena-kapoor.html

no offence to kareena..i like her..im just tryin to say..geez..how much make up do these pplez wear?! and..why do people compare regular gyalz like us to those big film stars who get on screen wearing that all that make up and no one sees what they REALLY look like 🙁

wow kareena looks old and tired as hell in those pics
      people r crazy to compare regular people to stars cause the movies stars all of them even men wear make up and thats gross and us regular people don’t have to wear that much make to look beautiful

i was reading about something bout sek and his wife said that srk spends more time in the bathroom than her and sometimes i notice that he gets the hair on his body waxed cause in chalte chalte he didn’t have any hair and in movie before that even in Kuch kuch hota hai he had hair all over his arm and legs and stuff

kavita_026
      Participant

lollllllll
      srk gets waxed? hehe
      wow you noticing alot of stuff abotu srk lol

yeah kareena look tired in those pics
      the secnod bpic dont look that bad though {to me} but the first one looks scary and stuff

yeah i think people are mad to compare us regular pple with what we see on tv bc what we see on tv. n magazines arent the real actresses or actors they wear loads of make up, yes even guys
      but of course the girls wear tons of make up guys just wear like thousands of make up Smile [:)] i got the smiley thingy …see??
      yeah like pple say aish wariya is the most beautiful woman in the world , or she was voted as that or something
      well i think she had stuff done on her face, so she’s not fully real
      and plus its liek alot of make up yu know?
      more stars should try to be as their selves..i mean they can wear that make up u know but go on tv and in magazines or in news at times without make up so pple cud see that they are not ‘ONLY’ and ‘ALL’ make up-ified

that is so true but i don’t believe that they would do that cause us regular people have it a little easier than them
      cause everyday of there live they have to create a image that the whole world has to judge and that can be scary say if like they have deep dark circles under there eyes the next day it can be in magazines and on tv and the poparatzies have a way to stretch the truth
      they say something like that doing drugs led to them look like that

lol i noticed u got the little smiley thingy now Big Smile [:D]

hahahahahaha i notice alot about srk

kavita_026
      Participant

lol u r right
      this is why people see others as being pretty
      even though they dont have 5 ton of make up
      but when they are judging regular people with actresses – then that is a big no no.

yeah i notice you noticing alot about srk

i so wish that who ever my husband become…that he looks like srk!! plz god!

i praying very very hard for that ur husband and mineBig Smile [:D] will look like srk

oh god if u can hear us please make our prayers come true

u know if u get a small statue of gauri(a goddess) and u pray to her they say that u get the ideal husband that u r looking for
      i hope that is true the next time i go to the city i’m going to buy 1 and put it in my prayer place and play to her everyday

kavita_026
      Participant

omggggggggg
      gauri – wow.
      are you erally realigious? you seem to know so much about religion

wow so were are praying for this
      but omg..is it true ur mom look alot like kajol? then u must be look lik her too!! so u’ll look so much good with srk
      im kinda ugly for real

yea lets prayyyyyyyyyyyy

kavita_026
      Participant

awwwww isnt he the cutest kid ever:
      http://gallery.vluvshahrukh.com/img372.htm

this is srk and gauri his wife and others:
      http://gallery.vluvshahrukh.com/cat35.htm
      :if i may ask : all this fighting about srk…where is gauri in all this? lol or r we juz ignorin her

well who cares! all we focus on now is to get a husband like srk lolzzzzzzzz

true dat gauri is so lucky to have the real thing u know i wish i could be in her shoes for a day that would be great
      awwwwwww srk is so cute

kavita_026
      Participant

haha hahaha
      do you like srk that much?

lol nah not maybe that much but u know
      i saw 1 of the pics of him as a baby that pic was ugly that was for sure he had like a sour face

kavita_026
      Participant

lol
      i know what pic that is
      i think he was drinking something out of a cup or something? hhaa

yeah i think so too
      but he did look ugly in it lol

kavita_026
      Participant

ahahhahaaaa
      well who cares
      that was like tons of yrs ago
      look at the present Big Smile [:D] hehe

oh yeah thats true he totally hot now
      do u notice to that when ur young and ugly ur pretty or handsome when u grow up
      and if ur young and pretty or cute ur ugly when u grow up

of course that doesn’t work all the time but it does most of the time

like me i fat and ugly when i was a baby and now i’m skinny and not that much cute but okay now

kavita_026
      Participant

oh um.. yeah i know
      in his older movies he look way different and i does be wondering if only i see that… and i mean he look way diff.i was thinking it was that bc he was YOUNGER but it seem now he is older his face looks skinnier too and this look make him look way better
      hahaha wow…what an interesting observation you have about being pretty when young and being ugly when you grow up..wow..is that for real? haha
      i wish i cud be pretty now!

u r pretty now![:0][:X]Stick out tongue [:P][:(!]lol
      were u ugly as a baby?
      if so then ur pretty now!
      ur not ugly now ur very very very pretty

yeah u gots to check it out look at some baby pics of people in ur family and see if they where or are better looking now than they was when they were little

hahahaha srk’s head strunk lol but he’s totally hot now so it doesn’t matter to him i think

Khushi
      Participant

Nah uh …. u people ARE NOT PRETTY…..

You lots are beautiful….

Guysss… believe in the beauty of the soul yaarz! Big Smile [:D]

~* Manzil Se Begaane, Hum Rahi Chalpade Hai,
      Dastak Jho Di Raaste Ne,
      Khud Ka Thikaana Bholgaaye*~

awwwwwww khushi ur so sweet Stick out tongue [:P]
      ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
      thats what i’ve been trying to tell kavita that she is beautiful and no matter what she will always be beautiful

khushi i love how u bring so much khushi in 1 statementSmile [:)]

kavita_026
      Participant

aww you guys

*hugs* and tissues please – im gonna cry

oh rose.i dont know if that thing is true haha i mean about the baby picture thing?

did u look at some baby pics and some new pics of what they look like now?
      yeah sometimes it doesn’t work for everybody cause some people look the same way from the time they where born to the time they grow up

awwwwww don’t cry i wanna see u smile like thisBig Smile [:D] with the big cheesy smile lol

kavita_026
      Participant

oh well when i was looking at the baby pics and what they look like today i didnt know yet about your concept
      now i cant look here bc my comp is too slow

okay iwont giv eyou a cheesy smile but a regular smile
      Smile [:)]
      im not that happy to give a cheesy smile..in fact my day is bad

awwwww what happened? why was ur day bad? did something bad happen?
      what’s the matter ?

kavita_026
      Participant

ah
      it must be the weather i guess

yeah today had bad weather is was muggy all day and it’s was dark too

hope it’s good tomorrow

kavita_026
      Participant

im glad that the weather isnt getting really really hot
      i dont want really really really hot weather too soon
      i hope it stays windy and chilly for a good while until the core summer months

really i’m exactly the opposite i want it to be very hot soon but i doubt that would happen up here last yr it didn’t even p*** 70 and i wanted it to be like 90 or in the 100’s i love the heat

kavita_026
      Participant

really…? why?

i don’t know but i don’t like the cold i be shivering all the time and in the heat i can stand it cause i hardly ever sweat

but it’s been raining the past couple days and it’s so cold i hate this weather right now i like it when it rains hard and stops but not constintly

kavita_026
      Participant

well yeah the rain is here for a good time now

no! i dont like the hot!
      and the more coldness we keep getting means the sun will get us less in the summer month
      i cnat stand heat it makes me break out for one its bad for my skin n i just dont like it plus sweating sucks too

hahaha i remember u said hail to sweat hahaha i’m still laughing to thatBig Smile [:D]

hahaha i remember u said hail to sweat hahaha i’m still laughing to thatBig Smile [:D]

kavita_0026
      Participant

hey hey everyone hey rose – wow im finally back here but so many of the posts are erased you know but that is okay i guess?

hey kavita i jus realized that my last post doubled yeah alot was deleted

Waluscha
      Participant

These..I got from my friend, Michelle. Thanks to her.

hey waluscha who is that is that lady a new actress ?

kavita_0026
      Participant

hey walu ..who is that girl in the picture? is that you? Wink [;)]

kavita_0026
      Participant

in one it looks ilke celina i think she is new actressi dont know her really and in another she look something like aishwariya rai then she looks something like namrata in a next one btw i think namrata is very beautiful

yeah namrata is pretty

Waluscha
      Participant
      shah rukh is the best:
      hey waluscha who is that is that lady a new actress ?

You mean the one in the pics I posted or the one in my signature? The one in the pics I posted is Celina Jaitley at Heat Concert in Houston. And the one in my signature is Kangana Ranaut.

oh cool i heard about them but i really don’t know celina or kangana very well cause i haven’t seen there movies but they look nice Big Smile [:D]

kavita_0026
      Participant

i dont know them either bc i havent watched any movie with them but i did see some pics of celina online that is how i guessed those pics that u posted there look like celina
      wow walu u seem to like the movie in ur sig pic alot..i think its gangster or something like that?

kavita_0026
      Participant

heheh oh it says that in ur sig pic gangstar right.. oh waht does it say under that/.? look sike it says love poppy hahaha thats not what it says but im lauhing it looks like that must be somethin gin hindi it says

lol kavita behen i think it says gangster love story

and then it say something like she fell in love with him the day something betrayed him

kavita_0026
      Participant

OHYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it DOES say love story! HAHAHAHAH okay that ‘s funny maybe i need glasses hehehee
      ohwow..thats weird..fell in love with him the day she betrayed him..geesh! Surprise [:O]

yeah that makes u wonder huh? this movie has to be interesting lol it says she and i was like something

Waluscha
      Participant

It says “she fell in love with him the day she betrayed him” cuz the heroine, Kangana..fell in love with her gangster bf..who loved her unconditinonally…on the day she sent him to the jail. She helped the police to track him down. And just later on, she realised…that the gangster was her only true love. Auw..it’s a very nice movie but some of the dialogues are corny. Stick out tongue [:P]

kavita_0026
      Participant

aww that sounds like an interesting movie walu!!!!!!!!!

rose when ar eyou gonna come back even to tell us hello Sad i miss you you know

kavita_0026
      Participant

Surprise And walu too, where did you go?

Viewing 63 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.