Viewing 79 reply threads
  • Author
      boo
      Participant

Simple question…

Am Rani
      Participant

How do you mean?

Do you mean if love can just fade away? If so, than I have to say yes.

Or do you mean that love can make uphappy? If so, than I have to say yes as well.

Or do you mean something else? If so, than I'll wait for your answer to say yes or no Wink But in general, love can bring definately bring so much pain, that you forget all the good things it brought you. You got me in a negative mood, sometimes I believe in love, sometimes I don't. Today I don't…

boo
      Participant

the question was all too simple am rani ji…

can love fail?

does the fading away of love mean that it has failed?

is it really LOVE that makes us unhappy? or the SITUATIONS that love brings with it? the PEOPLE themselves, perhaps… but LOVE, in its purest form… is it is possible for LOVE to fail?

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:

can love fail?

does the fading away of love mean that it has failed?

That's what I asked you Wink

Khushi
      Participant

No. Love doesn't fail, you do.

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:

is it really LOVE that makes us unhappy? or the SITUATIONS that love brings with it? the PEOPLE themselves, perhaps… but LOVE, in its purest form… is it is possible for LOVE to fail?

Can I think that over for a while? As I said, today, I don't believe in love. So if I have to answer this question today, I would say love can fail. But I guess, as you said, it's the people themselves who make it fail…

boo
      Participant

do you think it means it has failed? you first… i asked you first… Wink

boo
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:

care to expand ji?

i don't think the person can be to blame… only the situation, the times…

Am Rani
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:

Or the one you love/loved fails/failed… But if the person you love fails, can you see that seperate from the love you had? And then I mean, when he fails because he hurt you really very bad. I do think you can love someone who is bad to other people..

boo
      Participant
      Am Rani:

Or the one you love/loved fails/failed… But if the person you love fails, can you see that seperate from the love you had? And then I mean, when he fails because he hurt you really very bad. I do think you can love someone who is bad to other people..

How do PEOPLE fail? Care to expand ji?

šŸ™‚

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:
      do you think it means it has failed? you first… i asked you first… Wink

Not always. If love just fades away, after a while you just find out that you don't get along as good as it seemed to be, than love has not failed. Than it was just nog ment to be. But than it has brought you good things anyway

But I think that when love brings you more pain than pleasure, than it has failed. But than you can argue if you have to blame love itself, or the person you loved…

Is that a satisfying answer? Wink

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:
      Am Rani:

How do PEOPLE fail? Care to expand ji?

šŸ™‚

I don't mean fail in the meaning of stealing or some other illegal things. What I mean is, people fail if they hurt you so much, it can never be made right…

But to be honest, I'm getting a little confused myself…Wink

boo
      Participant

… but when love brings you more pain than pleasure, is really 'love' doing so? Maybe it's the person you love, maybe it's the situation… there are so many other things involved in a relationship between two people apart from love… maybe it's the other factors that are affecting love…

how can you differentiate between the other factors and love, to say that love has failed because it is giving you more pain than pleasure?

boo
      Participant
      Am Rani:

I don't mean fail in the meaning of stealing or some other illegal things. What I mean is, people fail if they hurt you so much, it can never be made right…

I didn't mean it in the sense of stealing or some other illegal things either. Smile

Why do people fail if they hurt you so much? Why do you say it as though it is a test? I'm not sure that I agree with that… I don't know. It's ust the idea of 'fail' being used as an idea for what has happened to the people that is… well it seems too… um. Can't find the word ji! lol. Smile

If people hurt you so much, then it can only be because you gave them your heart, right?

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Deep discussions around here… Wink

I don't think that love itself can fail, but the people who love someone fail… They can do something crazy, something that hurts the other halfs feelings, or they're not there when their b/f or g/f or husband/wife needs them… People who love someone can do something to make the love they share with someone to fail…

Example: I love my b/f very very much.. If he would kiss an other girl, I'd be devastated and I will break up with him, but my love for him is still there… I'm just very disappointed in what he did, and I can't trust him anymore, and so I can't be together with him anymore.. Relationships are build on trust and respect, and kissing an other girl would be respectless against me…

So I agree with Kushi: Love doesn't fail, people in love do… Not always both people, but one does…

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:

If people hurt you so much, then it can only be because you gave them your heart, right?

That's right. But I guess you can only speak of true love when you give someone your heart…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

I have an other theory… Sometimes love doesn't fail, but it makes people fail.. Let's say that you're happily in love with someone and than out of the blue you meet someone that steels your heart too… Than you get confused, also in your relationship with the one you truly love… Which one do you really love? Maybe you love both? What are you supposed to do? When you're together with your b/f or g/f you're not only thinking of him/her, but also of the other person you love too. If this gets too confusing it might let your relationship fail too…

If you stay together you can wonder forever how it would be to be with the other person, but if you break up with your b/f or g/f, the relationship is broken forever, and you'll have regrets for life if the other person is not worth it in the end… Did love fail then? No it didn't, it just made you make the wrong decission…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

That's right. But I guess you can only speak of true love when you give someone your heart…

I agree with you Am Rani.. If you truly love someone, you give that person your heart, your love, your tenderness, just everything you have to give that person…

Am Rani
      Participant

What's the definition of love anyway? Can you only speak of love when you are willing to sacrifice everything you have (including your family and all your dreams) for this person? My mum always says she would die if she could save my sister of me with it. She's not sure if she would die for my father… Does than mean she does not love him?

Or is love, as Shakz (Hi Shakz!!) says, just respect and trust? Or is it friendship (that's always comes in mind when talking 'bout love. Just can't help it Wink?

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Love is as the translation from some Hindisong says… “Love is a secret that cannot be understood”

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

My mum always says she would die if she could save my sister of me with it. She's not sure if she would die for my father… Does than mean she does not love him?

I think she really loves your father, but maybe she thinks he will save himself. She knows he's strong, and grown up enough to save himself. You and your sister are her children so she feels that she has to protect you from whatever comes on your path to hurt you… Eventhough you're grown up, you're still her little babies…

Am Rani
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

If you stay together you can wonder forever how it would be to be with the other person, but if you break up with your b/f or g/f, the relationship is broken forever, and you'll have regrets for life if the other person is not worth it in the end… Did love fail then? No it didn't, it just made you make the wrong decission…

But you will never know if the person you choose it not worth it in the end. Your life might su.ck with this oter person, but who can garantee you your life wouldn't had su.cked even more if you had stayed with the one you were with in the first place? You will never know if you took the wrong decision…

And what do you think? Is there something wrong in you relationship in the first place, when you fall in love with another? Do you miss something in the relationship you have, when you let yourself fall in love with someone else?

Am Rani
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:
      Am Rani:

My mum always says she would die if she could save my sister of me with it. She's not sure if she would die for my father… Does than mean she does not love him?

I think she really loves your father, but maybe she thinks he will save himself. She knows he's strong, and grown up enough to save himself. You and your sister are her children so she feels that she has to protect you from whatever comes on your path to hurt you… Eventhough you're grown up, you're still her little babies…

Yes, we are Wink, but don't you promise to take care of eachother, when you get married? In sickness and in health?? Where does the “caretaking” end?

Am Rani
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

Love is as the translation from some Hindisong says… “Love is a secret that cannot be understood”

I guess that's the only true definition (eventhough it's not “really” a translation…) Smile

Boo, are you still there?? Kahan ho aap?? Wink

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

What's the definition of love anyway?

I don't think love has a definition… Some people will say friendship is enough, other people will say they need friendship but also a sparkle of love and butterflies in their stomach everytime they see the one they love…

I think that love should mainly be trust, friendship, love (if you still feel butterflies when you see the one you love, that's fantastic right?!), protection, comfort, giving and taking, and respect… You just have to feel a connection with someone… I know it's easy to say on here, but love is really difficult in reality. I'm together with my b/f for almost 3 years now and I still don't know what love really is. It's kind of frightening sometimes I can tell you…

Khushi
      Participant

Love, cannot be defined. If tht cannot be defined then anything related to it cnnot be put on any basis. Sorry guys, at the moment wont be able to expand on this but will love to, later.

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

And what do you think? Is there something wrong in you relationship in the first place, when you fall in love with another? Do you miss something in the relationship you have, when you let yourself fall in love with someone else?

I don't think something has to be wrong in your relationship when you fall in love with someone else… I think it might be possible to love two persons. I didn't believe it in before, but I'm starting to believe in it lately… Why should people just love one person? How can just one person be THE ONE for you? How do you know?

Don't get me wrong, I really love my b/f and I'm not crazy in love with someone else, but I think I could be… How do I know my b/f is really the one for me? I do believe it at the moment, but it's no garantee for the rest of my life… I just have to stick to it and believe in it until the opposite is proved I guess…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

Yes, we are Wink, but don't you promise to take care of eachother, when you get married? In sickness and in health?? Where does the “caretaking” end?

Yes you do, and I dunno where the caretaking ends… I just dunno…

boo
      Participant

I don't believe in defining love. Not one single bit. Nope. Not at all.

Love is the most beautiful feeling of all – its beauty lies in the fact that it is so simple, yet it can fill up a lifetime in seconds. It is one of the few things (if not the only thing?) that you can feel, and truly feel…

I don't like to define relationships, either. People are what they are to you, and trying to fit them into a name or a category is just so… fake. So shallow and heartless and shows no love whatsoever. Be it a relationship with a friend or a family member or a lover (Wink)… love is what it is.

If you love someone, you love them. And that is all there is to it.

If I find a guy I love, with all my heart, I will let him know so. At the same time, if I find ANOTHER guy whom I love with all my heart, I will let him know so too.

Whether I am being 'unfaithful', or a 'player', or whether I am confused as to whom I see as a friend and whom I see as a lover – all this means nothing to me.

There is no reason whatsoever why I should not be free to love whom I please, when I please… why should we be bound down by 'rules' of 'society'?

At the same time, lol, I want to clarify that I never have been a player, and never will be a player (well, in all honesty, who knows what the future holds… but as far as 'now' is concerned…)… I will know where my priorities lie… I know my heart will guide me.

I just don't want to bring politics and fixed notions about what love should be, into love.

boo
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:

Love, cannot be defined. If tht cannot be defined then anything related to it cnnot be put on any basis. Sorry guys, at the moment wont be able to expand on this but will love to, later.

GMTA my darling, GMTA… Right Hug

boo
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:

You don't know how much you made me smile with that first clause of yours missy… really… it was a simple smile, but it held a lot of meaning to it…

You put it so succintly, so simply… you echoed the little voice in my head… Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      boo:

If you love someone, you love them. And that is all there is to it.

If I find a guy I love, with all my heart, I will let him know so. At the same time, if I find ANOTHER guy whom I love with all my heart, I will let him know so too.

Whether I am being 'unfaithful', or a 'player', or whether I am confused as to whom I see as a friend and whom I see as a lover – all this means nothing to me.

At the same time, lol, I want to clarify that I never have been a player, and never will be a player (well, in all honesty, who knows what the future holds… but as far as 'now' is concerned…)… I will know where my priorities lie… I know my heart will guide me.

I agree love doesn't have to be guide by political rules or something, but there are borders… You're really honest if you tell the second person too that you love him, but would you tell the other about it too? Honesty can also be really painfull and bring you in difficult and nasty situations… Does that really mean nothing to you? I really couldn't do that…

You say your heart will guide you, but what if your heart is confused and wants to go in two directions? Which way do you choose?

boo
      Participant

as i said ShakB… love can't be defined… therefore I will have no problem telling one guy that i love another guy… because anyone who knows me will know exactly what i mean by love… and love does not have to end up with me in bed with a guy, simply because i love him… love goes beyond that…

i need someone crazy like me lol… who can accept that they may not be the only guy i love, but who will know that my love can be crazily beautiful… and i would never do anything to break the trust within my control/whatever…

if your b/f were to tell you that he loves another girl too, what would you do shakB? if he can love you with so much intensity and yet find it in himself to say “i love you” to another girl too… what would you do?

see, THIS is why love cant be defined…!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Love is the purest feeling. It can never fail, love is immortal. Love doesn't change, people change. Love doesn't move on, people move on. Love doesn't lose faith, people lose faith. Love doesn't give up, people give up..

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Simple Question, Simple Answer:

NOPE !!! Love doesnā€™t FAIL

NOPE !!! Love doesnā€™t FAIL

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      boo:

as i said ShakB… love can't be defined… therefore I will have no problem telling one guy that i love another guy… because anyone who knows me will know exactly what i mean by love… and love does not have to end up with me in bed with a guy, simply because i love him… love goes beyond that…

i need someone crazy like me lol… who can accept that they may not be the only guy i love, but who will know that my love can be crazily beautiful… and i would never do anything to break the trust within my control/whatever…

if your b/f were to tell you that he loves another girl too, what would you do shakB? if he can love you with so much intensity and yet find it in himself to say “i love you” to another girl too… what would you do?

Boo… now you're talking about love in a friendship way, I was talking about love in a really true love way… Of course some other guy can have a special place in my heart, but I will never tell that person I love him… I will tell him he's a great friend and so on, but the only person I say “I love you” to, is the one I'm together with… In my case my b/f… I can not really love two persons and be together with one…

And to answer your question… I don't know what I would do, but I'm sure I would be pretty jealous… It's okay for my b/f to have ladyfriends too, but if he really loves them, it's different… But as long as I'm the one who he wants to spend his life with, and as long as I'm the only one he shares his kisses and bed with it's okay with me… I can live with love for other women in a friendship way….

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Unique_princess:
      Love is the purest feeling. It can never fail, love is immortal. Love doesn't change, people change. Love doesn't move on, people move on. Love doesn't lose faith, people lose faith. Love doesn't give up, people give up..

So true Unique… so true!!!

boo
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

Boo… now you're talking about love in a friendship way, I was talking about love in a really true love way… Of course some other guy can have a special place in my heart, but I will never tell that person I love him… I will tell him he's a great friend and so on, but the only person I say “I love you” to, is the one I'm together with… In my case my b/f… I can not really love two persons and be together with one…

would you do so with a girl? why should it be any different if it is a guy? isn't love the one and same thing?

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      boo:

would you do so with a girl? why should it be any different if it is a guy? isn't love the one and same thing?

I can tell a girl that I love her, but I'm not used to do that… I grew up without I love you's, eventhough I just know my parents love me… I don't say easily I love you to a person, and especially not to guys… When you say I love you to a guy in Holland, they will think you really are in love with them… If you tell a close ladyfriend that you love her, she'll understand… So I will probably tell a girl (eventhough it's kind of strange to me, because I'm not used to say that), but certainly not a guy, eventhough I assume that a close male friend will understand…

But yeah… you're right, love is one and the same thing… It's not different with a guy if you think about it, but it's just the culture I grew up with I guess…

boo
      Participant

see, that explains it! different cultures, different ways of expressing love ji… Smile but hey, even i don't easily say i love you to anyone… groan… khushi would know… lol… one year it took me to call her a friend! now it seems crazy to think about how different my life, my thoughts, would have been had i not met her!! Smile

Khushi
      Participant
      boo:
      see, that explains it! different cultures, different ways of expressing love ji… Smile but hey, even i don't easily say i love you to anyone… groan… khushi would know… lol… one year it took me to call her a friend! now it seems crazy to think about how different my life, my thoughts, would have been had i not met her!! Smile

Never meant this so truly but Boo, DITTO! I dont know what I would have done without my jaan! hehe Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Can love fail? I don't think so. the reason I am not positive is because I have never experienced love. But, I do believe in love.

I don't think that it is love that makes us unhappy, I think it is the situation that makes us feel how we do.

boo:
      … but when love brings you more pain than pleasure, is really 'love' doing so?

I think it is your expectations of love that give you the pain.

boo:

Right. But not right when it concerns general situations. Like some random stranger on the street can say something to you and hurt you, but that doesn't mean you gave them your heart…

boo:

errr…I want to believe that that is not possible.

boo:

There is no reason whatsoever why I should not be free to love whom I please, when I please… why should we be bound down by 'rules' of 'society'?

You would really do that? goodness! I won't even be able to tell one!

But…what if you hurt both of the guys? Tell them both, “I love you,” and they both end up falling in love with you(if they don't already) and then, at the end, you decide you know which one it is that you truly love and say ba-bye to the one you don't…won't it hurt the guy? Or what if you decide you love a whole new guy and leave both of the first guys? wow.

boo:
      Shakalaka Baby:

eugh…ur confusing me…are you saying the love you feel for a guy is the same as the love you feel for a friend or family? Cuz if you are, I dissagree. Love is love. But that doesn't mean you love everybody the same way. Your love for different people is different.

But let me remind you, I have never been in love, so yeah…Tongue Tied

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:

Just a little note about this: If my boyfriend would tell me that he would love both me and another girl, I would not believe him. If he loves another girl, he would hurt me so much, and our love will not me exclusive anymore. That would hurt me so much, that I could never believe again that he loves me as well. If he loves me, why does he hurt me SO bad by telling me he loves someone else?? I think the love between me and my boyfriend has to be something special, something exclusive, something you share with no one else. If he shares his love and everything that comes with it (his deepest feelings, his wildest dreams, his good and his bad habbits, and all the other things you share with the one you love) with another person as well, what makes ME special to me than?? I put the one I love 'bove all other man, I choose him to be my partner, but that has to show, hasn't it?? If I love him, an several other guys as well, none of them is REALLY special..I think you b/f or g/f has the right to be the one… And how can he or she be the one if you have several other “ones”?

I hope you guys get what I mean…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

I perfectly understand you Am Rani… It's the same way I feel about it!

That's why I have the next question: Can you marry someone you really truly, madly and deeply love for life, when a small piece of your heart loves someone else too?

And Boo, I mean really in a “in love” way, not a friendship way… Wink

Am Rani
      Participant

I think you can. Some “loves” that have pas.sed will never fade away completely. One can keep a special place in you heart. But that doesn't mean you love the one you are going to marry with any less. You can love someone, eventhough you have loved (or still love, as you wish) someone else before.

I really loved my ex-boyfriend, and he will always have a place in my heart, but I'm very sure, I will ever love someone else enough to marry him (I don't know where I have to find the guy, but that's another problem Wink).

boo
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

That's why I have the next question: Can you marry someone you really truly, madly and deeply love for life, when a small piece of your heart loves someone else too?

Sigh… how about, “Can you love someone when you truly, madly and deeply 'loved' (i.e. the love is not fully gone yet) someone else?”

And can you let your heart, which truly, madly and deeply wants to, run into the arms of another heart who is doing the same thing, as said above?

That is a much trickier situation ji (OK not really… Tongue Tied), try wriggling out of THAT one… Wink

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Sigh… how about, “Can you love someone when you truly, madly and deeply 'loved' (i.e. the love is not fully gone yet) someone else?”

And can you let your heart, which truly, madly and deeply wants to, run into the arms of another heart who is doing the same thing, as said above?

Missy Boo,

My answer to yr 1st Q:

Yes u can

My Answer to yr 2nd Q:

Yes u can!!! Unless off coz u are married with a dozen kids, then u will need to take a break from all this Lurve an really think about U, your spouse, your kids, your family, Your future, their Future, Your happiness and their happinessā€¦

boo
      Participant

scar face…

and what if that previous love comes back? then what? would you leave the one you love for the previous love? would you be prepared to love someone who might go back to the one they previously loved?

how would that make you feel in a relationship? knowing that sometime, anytime, anything could happen?

while that is the very flame that keeps your love alive… the spontaneity, the randomness, it could be that very flame that destroys your love…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

and what if that previous love comes back? Let him come back!!! I did not ask him to go in the first place šŸ˜‰ -its about choicesā€¦.an individuals choiceā€¦I can love him until I bleed to death but if he doesnā€™t feel the same, he doesnā€™tā€¦u cant force love ā€¦ u cant stop love , it happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then what? Nothingā€¦. Am not going to contemplate a ā€¦then what

would you leave the one you love for the previous love? NO

would you be prepared to love someone who might go back to the one they previously loved? Love is about RISKS ā€¦or sooo many would sayā€¦Personally my heart is tooooo sensitive r8 now to even contemplate taking any risks with itā€¦however here again, it depends on the situation and the strength of this love I have with Guy2ā€¦its about being loyal, respecting each other, trusting an believing in the relationship and one anotherā€¦and more lovingā€¦DOUBT in any relationship is Hazardousā€¦I wont give my relationship with Guy2 any room for doubt, I will use it instead to fill it with more love and happiness. Besides all of this, any relationship of mine MUST be open ā€¦as in We should be able to talk about/discuss anything and everything ā€¦sooo am sure we will discuss our past relationships and the possible what ifsā€¦.doubtsā€¦WHATEVER !!!! hope u following wat am sayingā€¦ Anyways, once with me, I dnt think he will go back to his past love should she appear from know where ā€¦we all have pasts, we all have lovers that meant the world to us ā€¦yet still managed to get awayā€¦ Its about TRUST ..its about the two of us and the strength of our LOVE.

how would that make you feel in a relationship? Dnt go there with me Missy Boo, am in the situation, no words can describe how I feel but I am going strong and will get over it ā€¦.

knowing that sometime, anytime, anything could happen? Dats lifeā€¦..many ways to deal with itā€¦.its yr choiceā€¦.having faith in the relationship !!!! in each other !!!!!

while that is the very flame that keeps your love alive… the spontaneity, the randomness, it could be that very flame that destroys your love<span style="font-size:20pt;color:#993366;font-family:'Harlow Solid I

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

I think you can. Some “loves” that have pas.sed will never fade away completely. One can keep a special place in you heart. But that doesn't mean you love the one you are going to marry with any less. You can love someone, eventhough you have loved (or still love, as you wish) someone else before.

I totally agree with you Am Rani… But what if you're in love with someone new and that small piece if your heart is loving both?

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      boo:
      Shakalaka Baby:

That is a much trickier situation ji (OK not really… Tongue Tied), try wriggling out of THAT one… Wink

Too difficult to answer that Boo ji Wink

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Scar face:

its about being loyal, respecting each other, trusting an believing in the relationship and one anotherā€¦and more lovingā€¦DOUBT in any relationship is Hazardousā€¦I wont give my relationship with Guy2 any room for doubt, I will use it instead to fill it with more love and happiness.

Wow, if you can do that, you must be a very loving person!! Smile When I doubt, I really doubt, and it doesn't help to fill my relationship with more love… It's not because of love I would doubt, but because of things that happened or other feelings I'm feeling… I wish I could be more like you, because it sounds much easier!! Not that I'm doubting all the time, but I have doubted…

boo
      Participant

You know the song lyrics that really hit the nail on the spot?

kaisii kaaTe suunii raate.n kaho na

Tell me how to get through these empty nights.

kaho na

Tell me!

kaise bhuule biitii baate.n kaho na kaho na

Tell me how to forget past conversations,

kaise thaame phir tera daaman

or how to take hold of your promises once more,

kaise mahake man ka yeh aa.ngan

or how to make the courtyard of heart fragrant once again –

kaise bhuule priit terii saajan

how to forget your love, darling,

<font face="Tim

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Missy Boo,

THIS is what I meanā€¦ would you want someone who was singing this song for another beloved, who seems so far away from his grasp but is always in his thoughts?

Ooooookay hon, get watye mean, I guess this guy isnā€™t over his previous love, maybe yr relationship needs space?? He obviously needs to sort his feelings/emotions out, no use getting into a relationship with someone when yr love for another is still ripe (get wat I mean) ā€¦an he is obviously still brooding over the loss of this loveā€¦

Question is: Would I want someone like above person???? ONLY if he is willing to let go of his past ( and I dnt mean stop loving the gal ) and create a future with meā€¦then Yes I will want to make it work for usā€¦.but if he is uncertain, then I will instead, shove aside my feelings and work on trying to get him back with his lost loveā€¦.that would be the right thing to doā€¦it would make me feel that I have done good for the one I loveā€¦regardless of whether he is with me or not, just knowing that he is truly HAPPY is more than I can ask forā€¦

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shaks :

Scar face:

its about being loyal, respecting each other, trusting an believing in the relationship and one anotherā€¦and more lovingā€¦DOUBT in any relationship is Hazardousā€¦I wont give my relationship with Guy2 any room for doubt, I will use it instead to fill it with more love and happiness.

Wow, if you can do that, you must be a very loving person!! When I doubt, I really doubt, and it doesn't help to fill my relationship with more love… It's not because of love I would doubt, but because of things that happened or other feelings I'm feeling… I wish I could be more like you, because it sounds much easier!! Not that I doubt all the time, but I have doubted…

Hon, if u were like me, u wouldnā€™t be in that loving relationship ur in with yr boyfriend, u will be running as far away from any guy with prospects Wink, lmao..sooooo sweety appreciate being u coz ME thinks u r abs

gossamer
      Participant

what we should know is that love should not be complicated, love also hurt if it is not done rite… loving rite is loving completely, unconditionally and eternally…

getting out of one relationship and getting into another is one difficult thing becoz u never know if you are trying not to be alone, or if u r using the new person to get over the previous one of u really trully love them 4 them.

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      gossamer:

what we should know is that love should not be complicated, love also hurt if it is not done rite… loving rite is loving completely, unconditionally and eternally…

getting out of one relationship and getting into another is one difficult thing becoz u never know if you are trying not to be alone, or if u r using the new person to get over the previous one of u really trully love them 4 them.

Yeah, its taken me this long to actually figure out wat u were trying to say Wink, lmao trust me hey !!!

LOVE u for being u my darling Al……setting me on the r8 path Embarrassed….When will all this end Al …WHEN ???

keep going strong and give love a chance will ye Big Smile, rather NOW than when I am there, coz u knw my

matchmaking skills are a bit rusty hehehehehehehehe Confused

mmmmmmmwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

luvye sisterji Right Hug

( the ji part is a sign of respect šŸ˜‰ )

gossamer
      Participant

will definately not let you interfere in my lovelife….. if there is any to speak of…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

will not let me ?? hahahahahahhehehehehe, WE will C …

yeah r8…am not dat bad at matchmaking u knw

dats just awful Al…just plain down evil hey

gossamer
      Participant

me evil??? never…. am just remembering abt read1 and ur friend… bad calculation…. bad sixth sense…..

Baqtiar
      Participant

Damn …Scarface

no wonder why ur in da middle of nowhere…. cuz u talk soo much bakwaas, on som stooooooopid love thing….. darling soo much for love… huh

but no complains cuz u galz are like fighting cats on the bins…. for every litter u get …..huh..

Love love love…. i dont even remember how many times this i love u thing came in my life….huh now sick of it

Khushi
      Participant

Baqtiar Saahab, Love comes many times and goes many times… you can only hold it once and then for a moment or for a lifetime…

Baqtiar
      Participant

When we know that it comes like train and bus many times….

than why to wait for it and why to hold it…..

every time itz a new experience and somtimes an old wine tastes soo good..

rite dear

Khushi
      Participant

Not but or trainsji, this is love. Once u 'catch' one bus u cant hop off and catch another . i dont see it the way u do. i said love comes many times as in the same love will be felt mant times for the same person, not for different ppl.

boo
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:

Not but or trainsji, this is love. Once u 'catch' one bus u cant hop off and catch another . i dont see it the way u do. i said love comes many times as in the same love will be felt mant times for the same person, not for different ppl.

I love your faith in Love, and more importantly… I respect your faith in Love for that one person ji… Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*sigh*

Dii…you make me go into my dream world…

serioComic
      Participant

Rani…please stay there!!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

no wonder why ur in da middle of nowhere

…. cuz u talk soo much bakwaas, I do ???? really !!!! Huh?, Yaar give me a break, U know I am female & faltoo to top up the ranksā€¦.u knw, (totally in awe of Love)ā€¦I mean before I cud get outa my diapers my mom was giving me Lessons in Loveā€¦so if am a little mixed up, totally ā€œin the middle of nowhereā€ where love is concerned, am wondering, ā€œshould I blame it on Mom or the fact that I am a woman??ā€ Tongue Tied

All this Bakwaas I talk, (can see u and I are going to get along famously) is due to the Lessons I have learnt through your species, U do know ā€˜em r8, MEN!!!!

Totally clueless about sooo many things, Mind games, cant even talk or discuss Love or anything that revolves around emotion..

Think having as many experiences with as many women will make them Better than the next Man, disgusting!!!…should I go on?? Nah am sure u get what I am trying to say, but then again I talk a whole lot of Bakwaas that U CANNOT understandā€¦oh bother !!!! what to do ā€¦.. Sad

on som stooooooopid love thing….. darling soo much for love… huhā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

yeah DARLING, sooo much for lurve huh!!! See can feel the lurve for you stirring within my HEART already ā€¦. @ least we seem to agree on ONE thing !!! Wink

but no complains cuz u galz are like fighting cats on the binsā€¦ Kya??? lmao, ooooooh, nice pic u have of us hey, LMAO and u MEN sure have a way with words, every alphabeth expresses sooo much flatteryā€¦astonishing, now why u sooooo tired of Lurve and Womenā€¦ errrr us cats …. for every litter u get …..huh..??????? oooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy here am in total confusion my dearā€¦.but no need to explain ā€¦donā€™t want u stressing wats left of that lil pea u call a brain..!!!

Love love love…. i dont even remember how many times this i love u thing came in my life.WELCOME to the club…huh now sick of it

Baqtiar
      Participant

darling… that wine thing was just a muhavara…(a proverb) okai….

and instead of giving ur answer a in loooooooooooong essay u can write in simple short msgs…. okai honi..

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Baqtiar:

darling… that wine thing was just a muhavara…(a proverb) okai….ERRRR I DNT KNW WAT PROVERBS ARE…Huh?

and instead of giving ur answer a in loooooooooooong essay u can write in simple short msgs…. okai honi.. – NOT ANOTHER NITZKAR….HONEY DIS IS BWLF, I CAN ANSWER IN ANY WAY I WANT, U JUST GOTTA BEAR WITH IT, GOT IT??? GOOD /

Baqtiar
      Participant

huh i didnt GET U

else if i get u than no need for any other galz in here darling Wink

Marine
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:
      Baqtiar Saahab, Love comes many times and goes many times… you can only hold it once and then for a moment or for a lifetime…

Khushi jaan its makes me gigly how much you belive in love i feal ilke i'm in high schoold again and like Rani said it makes me wana go into my dream world.

Marine
      Participant
      gossamer:

Hey welcome to the forum. I totally agree with you but just curiouse weather your s guy or a girl

Marine
      Participant

Alisha and Baqz i'm so happy there are sparks flying for you to may both of you have a hppy life.

Didi since you are taking my husband that my little chotti mischiviouse sister Waluscha stole from me you have to his 12 kid that he has with all the women of the forum LOL

Baqz if you come down from the tree I want my divorce.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

MARA, Gossamer is a GIRL, lmao…sowrie Al, cant help it, told ye everyone will think ur a guy ….

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Marine:

Alisha and Baqz i'm so happy there are sparks flying for you to may both of you have a hppy life…..lmao, okies dat made me laugh…Mara,

no sparks, more like weapons od mass destruction…an yep tnx I am going to have a happy and blessed life, without yr fwend Baqz..thot u said he was a lekker guy..

oh an hon, tnx for being there last n8, means a lot Right Hug

Didi since you are taking my husband that my little chotti mischiviouse sister Waluscha stole from me you have to his 12 kid that he has with all the women of the forum LOL

ya, sooo very funny hon, nope dnt want his 12 kids with Walu & every1 else , hope they have an awesome life together,

and wats with u trying to matchmake me with all yr husbandz??

Baqz if you come down from the tree I want my divorce.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      serioComic:
      Rani…please stay there!!

Oye hoye! If I stay there what will happen to the love in this forum ji? Wink I'm the cupid around here, remember? I have to stay and shoot some arrows here, na?

Big Smile

Marine
      Participant

Alisha thanks for telling me hehehe I thought she was a he.

Rani if yor the upit then what the hell you take all the men away from me first Baqz then Nitz the DH and then Oreo and now Baqz again. Aare bhabhi what have done that pissed you off?????

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Marine- excuse me?

Marine
      Participant

Hey sweety I meant to say if you are cupit then why don't you help me out you take all my bollywood men away hehehehe šŸ™‚

boo
      Participant

Quote:

Ms. Tayba…I really needed these words, right now. I really, really did.I thank you from the bottom of my heart for these words. May I save them?I have a 'theory' (don't really know what to call it… lol).. but before you read on, I am sorry if I unintentionally hurt the feelings of those who read this. I don't mean to, at all. SmileIf you love someone so much, so so so so so much, that you see them almost as your 'God'.. I am not saying there is a replacement for God, but that you SEE them as God-like – in the sense that you love them, respect them, look up to them, live for each moment you spend with them, etc.. then when you lose them.. (whatever 'lose' may mean to you, go with it), you lose faith in the 'religion' itself. Once you see no 'God', you start to think, “How there be this 'religion'? 'He' is no longer here, I have lost faith in 'Him'…” and just as the 'God-like' person in your life leaves you, you feel as though a part of your identity, your soul, your 'faith' has also gone away…And that is a very, very risky thing to do. Putting your everything into one person… one person who can enhance and add so much life to your 'faith', but also one who can take that 'faith' away from you. You see no life beyond them, no meaning, no purpose, no direction… and all for what? What are these thoughts dictated by? Other thoughts in our mind that this one person was our everything? Baseless notions that this person is the only one who can give us the joy we are looking for?But then again… if you can't dive into love the way your instincts tell you to, what else can you do in life? Argh this is confusing! Even the sorrow that replaces the parting footsteps of a love, is precious. Because it is also a feeling towards the loved one. It is also a thought on the loved one. It is saying, “Look.. leave me if you will, my 'God', my Prince, my Life… but there will always be a spirit of you, your love, your memories lingering around me wherever I go. It may be a sad, nostalgic scent, but it is still there. The feelings have not gone. The love has not gone, for the love and life is mine and mine only to dedicate to whom I will. And if you were ever to run to me with not even a hint of an apologetic tone, know that I will take you into my heart straight away. For this is Love too. Loving you for who you are. Not changing even a little hair of you.”

OK I must have confused the lot of you in the process… my apologies!

Viewing 79 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.