Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      doowyllob
      Participant

Man I ve tried this once – NO MORE sorry I've tried this twice First time I vowed never to do it again and about six months later I did do it again NO MORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GtaO08UQQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-K6GkdotSE

Then again ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I MIGHT

The adrenalin rush is great

Nat

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

was supposed to do this on Saturday but didnt have the energy to bother keeping my date

worked until 5am that morning, went home – had a bath..rushed off to have a well deserved massage instead..returned home and fell asleep but will take yr word that the adrenalin rush is worth it.!!!!

In fact have already arranged to celebrate my 1st year of complete independance doing just that

BUNGEE JUMPING..ie on the 6 Jan 08 so if u guys dnt hear from me thereafter

I have either

1. fainted during the fall and stangled myself in the process

2.forgot to secure my attachments thingys, which also killed me

ps: Dow Jones, u need to use the Say something Random thread for random posts like this

U are mucking up and using space unnecessarily by creating threads that are gonna go wasted!!!!

soooo pls refrain from creating more new threads unless its something totally newsworthy and catchy and will have ppl responding to them ok:)

doowyllob
      Participant
      Quote:

was supposed to do this on Saturday but didnt have the energy to bother keeping my date

worked until 5am that morning, went home – had a bath..rushed off to have a well deserved massage instead..returned home and fell asleep but will take yr word that the adrenalin rush is worth it.!!!!

In fact have already arranged to celebrate my 1st year of complete independance doing just that

BUNGEE JUMPING..ie on the 6 Jan 08 so if u guys dnt hear from me thereafter

I have either

1. fainted during the fall and stangled myself in the process

2.forgot to secure my attachments thingys, which also killed me

ps: Dow Jones, u need to use the Say something Random thread for random posts like this

U are mucking up and using space unnecessarily by creating threads that are gonna go wasted!!!!

soooo pls refrain from creating more new threads unless its something totally newsworthy and catchy and will have ppl responding to them ok:)

Doowyllob

its completely safe and comes easy after the first jump. They do ensure you are well secured. Just tell em you met AJ in Auckland(AJ Hackett)

http://ajhackett.com/jumpstart/

As for the adrenalin rush – yep worth every cent. Its absolutlely incredible. In fact since last mention in the form I have decided to jump the Auckland Skytower Bungy very soon. The skytower is the tallest manmade structure in the southern hemisphere. A pic below. Spew out that New Year Krug. That reminds me of Oscar Wildes words tagged below. So true. So unpracticed.

Where will you be bungy jumping?

NZ Sheep

Great for pets

better for Din Din

Open fire spit roasted whole lamb – mmmmmmmmmmyummyeeeeee

The skytower above.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Okay seriously – ya'll needa carry me out to do something CRAZYY as Bungee Jumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Mr. Doowy …. those sheep are cute!!! But gosh!!!! Dont say they are good for……….. !! *tsk tsk tsk!!!!*

scarface
      Participant

LOL
      ohhhhh boy

boo
      Participant

Pahaaaaaaa I wanna do bungee jumping! :mrgreen:

scarface
      Participant

REALLY 😮
      am putting together a **FORUM** team for our next adventure trip
      interested :mrgreen: ??

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.