Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Bolly_Lover
      Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HeY eberyone! Guess what? Its someones berry specials birthday today!! Any guesses? Well let me give you a hint, this person is a very cool and crajee, shes the nicest lalu around, super duper sbweet, very caring, and kind, and basically a tope, tope, tope person!!

Think you guys have figured it out..

Thas right!! The special lalu is… *drum roll*

SHEREENA!!! =)
      (( aka kadu-dadu-ladu-luchi-paku-chakram-muchi-man-mendo-mundo-kadri-karki- psycho ))

YaY!! HaPPy 20th BirthdaY homiedoime!! =). Lol yay kadu, ur finally in the 20z with me, hehe, can't call me a bhuddi ab! *-), Though I'm not a bhuddi.. just a year older than your, that means nothing! =).

I just want you to know that you mean super lots to me Reeny.. I'm so thankful I have a pagal psycho like you in my life who can balance out all my normalness. You really are a huge and important part of my life homie; I don't know what I would do without you, and I don't want to figure it out. I hope we remain homiesisz forebber and ebber, and that one day our peanut butter sandwiches are taller than Mount Everest!! Aur eben though you get a lil bit mean kadi kadi and make pun of me all the time, there isnt a husbaand out there that could compare to you. You are a major tope hunji, hope you realise it jaldi jaldi =). I appreciate all that you do for me reenyji, your always there for me, you bring me up when im thile, you see the good in me when I onlee see bad, you make me believe in myself, you don't get frustrated and impatient with me, you realise I am a lalu and you still care, you still heart me. I love the lullabyz, the 3 am calls, the sweet texts and the talks that last for hours. I know I can be a crajee kadi kadi, but I want you to know that I will always be there for you if you need me hun.. I know im not the topest at times, and can be a thodaz uncool, and Im so very sorry for all the times ive been a jackdecko.. I love you lots though hun, hope one day I can be a toper like you. Lol, until then, bear with me!

Hope we can make it to forebber homiedomiedomeland. I want to be 90-year old granniez together, knitting scarfs (well, I think I'll be knitting, and you be pretending to knit while you secretly chek out the bhuddoz in the neighbourhood..*and you wonder why you cant pinish it!!*). I want sherenderjeet to have a massi who will spoil her and be her homie when kaduz a jack. I wanna be able to tell aunty what a mundo her “daughter” is, how she hiding a whistle, and does psycho things behind her back (=p). Lol and I definitely want the millionaire lalu whose gonna have a guest bedroom for me that looks out to the ocean!! Aur I promise to make you aloo prathez with your favorite achaar (( gotta be a good voti or ju gonna beat me up!)). Keep smiling puthar, you have the topest smile, very pretty despite the ucky, wonky teeth, and the bad breath.

Wish I could somehow explain how much you mean to me, but whenebber I try putting it into words, I can't seem to do justice to how I feel. I guess all I can really say is that, you are my homiesis shereena, and I love you lots and lots.

Hope your 20th is the best year yet hunji, have an amazing year, and a fantabulistic day. I owe you two belliniz for next year =). * superdupermassivehugz *

Baar baar din yeh aaye
      baar baar dil yeh gaaye
      tum jeeyo hazaaro saal
      yeh meri arzoo
      happy birthday to you
      happy birthday to you

Yeh dosti, hum nahin todenge
      todenge dam magar
      tera saath na chodenge

arre meri jeet t

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

GRRRR!!! =|, i made the post so pretty and nice, but it the text keeps messing up and repeating stuff that i wrote!! so i hafto paste it in this bunk black =(, theres no colour.. wutta sad.. i try fixing it tmrw.. until then, sowwy reeny, its gonna be ucky black..

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Muddy waters, sunny days
      C
      ountless smiles, endless ways
      S
      h<span style="font-s

kavita_0026
      Participant

Happy Birthday Sheerena!!! WIsh you many more to come honey!!!

Be happy that you are one year older, because you are 1 year – a better person!!!! Love you lots, Kavi

I made a Cake for you! Happy Birthday!

Heera
      Participant

Happy BdaY ReenerWeener!! =D

Hope you have a greeeaatt 20th bday!!

xxxx

Mukesh
      Keymaster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERI

HOPE U HAD AN AWESOME ONE

WISHING U ALL THE VERY BESTEST FOR THE YEAR AHEAD

MAY ALL YOUR HEARTS DESIRES COME TRUE

SENDING U LOTZA LUW AND HUGZ GALORE Right Hug

SCARRY

boo
      Participant

Smile Many many happy belated returns of the day Shereena… birthdays aren't the only days to say this, but may you get all the happiness you want…. Smile

Boo…………………………………x

Unique_Princess
      Participant

that cake looks so damn delicious *dreams* how about we share shereeny? :p

kavita_0026
      Participant

heck yeah booji ur choco cake looks delicioso~~!!! c'mon guys lets share it hehe

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Happyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday Shereena ji! May All your pure wishes come true Insha'Allah. ANd may this year be one full of happiness and great blessings.

Ameen Smile

boo, that cake looks goooooood

vchenoah
      Participant

HIPPY BURP DAY TO DA BI-POLAR-EST OF POLAR BEARS!!!

polar bear

That is sooooooo untrue! Happy b-day Reeney and many more!

I miss ur strange language & convos with da silly monkee, that made me laugh daily!

May you have all the happiness that your heart & hands can hold!

U're a great friend!

We love u!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hey guys canadian muppet (shereeny) :p Is having technical difficulties logging on to the forum, she told me to tell you all that she really loved this and appreciates it lots! hopefully she'll be able to log in soon. Speak 2 ya all soon! xxxxx

kavita_0026
      Participant

aww nawww that sucks i hope she gets on here soon n see how much love n appreciation is waiting here for her!!!!!!!!!

btw…how did you talk to her unique? u guyz kno eqch other in real life?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Whooo hoooo! Happy Belated Birthday Shereena ji! lol. The wave! Surprise

Sorry I'm so late. Embarrassed

I hope you had an awesome day ji, and many many more to come! Because you truly deserve it. Smile

♥ Rani ♥

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

aww nawww that sucks i hope she gets on here soon n see how much love n appreciation is waiting here for her!!!!!!!!!

btw…how did you talk to her unique? u guyz kno eqch other in real life?

Hey Kav, no me and shereena havn't met in real life (yet.. lol mayb one day, eh hun?) but we talk through msn, mail/phone [:) ]

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.