Viewing 314 reply threads
  • Author
      Yemenilicious
      Participant

So it's been 4 years since Tayba aka niggerita aka unique princess aka loserina joined this forum so I decided to take 5 precious minutes of my life Stick out tongue to say that we have really enjoyed her presence. Even though I've only known her for a short while, but we have grown really close. At least I think so. Alhamdulillah. You're a beautiful person Tayba, inside and out. miss dreamer =D Mashallah.

Your presence makes the forum a special place…all of you people make this forum a whole. it's beautiful. May you always be blessed tayba ji, and stay the way you are, beautiful, simple, a dreamer, a brit Wink. Don't come to America…no keeding, YOU BETTER COME TO AMERICA! jerk!

I love you so much.

Insha'Allah, many more years to come. the forum needs your crazyness, your good advice, the forum needs a Tayba (pure person)…Ash ma'n sammaki (long live the person who named you) – that's an arabic saying. =D

okay my 5 mins are up Stick out tongue im jaaaaaaast keeding

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! Right Hug

Big Smile

Marine
      Participant

SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com<a h

serioComic
      Participant

4 years??? dayemmm..no wonder theres a sense of some boringness in here whenever she appears. heres to the not so unique princess…thanx for all the boringness u showed us and make us realize that theres so many other interesting people that we are suppose to meet outside.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Awwww jaan thank you for this Right HugRight Hug I love you lots <3

Thank you for all the compliments. Its so true that you've been here only for a while and Alhumdulilah our friendship has become close. I am so glad we met. You truly inspire me to want to be a better person, and there's not many people left in my life who make me want to do that Right Hug. I appreciate you.

lol…dreamer…. yuppp thas me! Big Smile

I can't believe its been four years since I joined this place. I remember seeing the 'Lyric writing' section in the old forum and thought I'd read up on the poems people had written and maybe share some of my own. However when I opened the section I saw no poetry….. little did I know I had unleashed the magic that is BWL into my life Stick out tongue I love you guys. I have met some of my very best friends on here without whom I could not imagine my life. In fact just last night Asma was saying 'it feels like I've known you my whole life' and I said 'Sometimes I wonder how I lived my life when you wasn't there' and that goes for all my dear friends here. You guys know who you are. I love you and want to say THANK YOU for being there for me when I couldn't talk to nobody else….I joined this place in the summer of '03… highschool had just finished… I was only 16 then. Now I am nearly 21… I have turned from a teenager into a young woman and this place has been one of the few constant things in my life, even though changes have taken place here too… but without change life wouldn't go on. I could say more but I'll leave it at this… THANK YOU for being a special part of my life. Smile

Big hugs to my sistaz here xxx

vchenoah
      Participant

Yup, I've arrived fashionably late as usual! ConfusedSmile

To one of the most beautiful beings I have ever 'met'! Kind, gentle, loving, hilarious, at times mysterious Wink, strong and last but not least REAL!!! And that's just the beginning…

I have just two words more: THANK YOU!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Tayaba my schweettt ! Just as this forum means so much to you, you mean so much to this forum.

Im glad to have met this forum and met you

~~~~~ Hugs ~~~~~~

You're funny, schweett strong definitely… Thanks for the advice and the support

I agree with NEss about your being real >> and you know its always good to be keepin' it real.

~muahs~

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Yup, I've arrived fashionably late as usual! ConfusedSmile

To one of the most beautiful beings I have ever 'met'! Kind, gentle, loving, hilarious, at times mysterious Wink, strong and last but not least REAL!!! And that's just the beginning…

I have just two words more: THANK YOU!

Thank you Nessa! I am touched..! lol mysterious? I didn't know I was, but I like it Stick out tongue -hug-

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Tayaba my schweettt ! Just as this forum means so much to you, you mean so much to this forum.

Im glad to have met this forum and met you

~~~~~ Hugs ~~~~~~

You're funny, schweett strong definitely… Thanks for the advice and the support

I agree with NEss about your being real >> and you know its always good to be keepin' it real.

~muahs~

Kavita, thank you. That was a very sweet post… Right Hug. Its been a pleasure knowing you too xxx

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Marine, thank you for the flower emoticons lol. There's one that says Happy Birthday though Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

Of course Tabz – your forum birthday

Unique_Princess
      Participant

oh yes LOL oops!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Right HugCake

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*shakes tayba's hand* no problemo senorita. every word I said is truth.
      (im not in a huggy mood) my sister wanted to hug me when i came home and i was like shaking my head…lol she was like “fine *hmph*be that way!” =D

and Oreo…shut it, tayba's the last person you'd call boring. i'd say she talks nonesense SOMETIMES… but i mean, boring? i dont think so. kthanks!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

*goes to shake Ninja's hand but pulls her in a hug instead* Stick out tongue awwh why you not in a huggy mood? okay hand shake will do fine till you are!

lol awww u meany! give ur sista a hug from me instead =D

thanks for that hun. I don't really care what he says though Smile and oye, nonsense, sometimes?!?! Examples puhhleaaseee!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ah we all know that oreo's words have to be excused

Yemenilicious
      Participant

haha, no i'll hug her when i feel like it!

yeah, i'm sure Oreo doesn't mean it though. however it's really hard for him to say anything nice. =P

nonesense= too many to name. im joking hun, i love you

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol! too many to name? more like too less for u to remember Big Smile

don't worry though hun lol I really don't care whether he means it or not! he's not that important!

guess what ji? ……

………..

………….

ILY Wink

kavita_0026
      Participant

Yeah thats oreo's style for us >> I m sure if he didnt care about BWL, he wouldnt even log in here.

Yummin> your sister comes to you for a hug? Omg wow..didnt know that happens anymore! Aww, hug her.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

roflrofl too less? you must be on crack!

awww, I love you 2

kavita- yes she does…and at the most random times. lol. last night i was sitting in the living room reading…and she comes up2 me and was like i wanna hug. it was so random. no, im not in a huggy mood, i wanna be left alone. kinda. eh Tongue Tied

how are you? Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

wanna be left alone. kinda. eh Tongue Tied

I'm in a similar mood. I hope we both feel better soon. x

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yes yes, Insha'Allah! blah.

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:

Marine, thank you for the flower emoticons lol. There's one that says Happy Birthday though Stick out tongue

YOu welcome love.

Food FightThe reason it says iHappy B-DAY is cause its your forum B-DAY Pie In Face

kavita_0026
      Participant

hey yummy and tabz >> aww ..time alone is good for working things out with ourselves I hope you two feel better soon

Hey marine how r u doing?! You must be busy with all that fun you having hmm?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Thanks Kavi. I'm okay now! x

kavita_0026
      Participant

Geesh girl that was a fast reply! Are you superwoman or super typer lol

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

fast typing? yes yes *nods* tayba is anything but slow. Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

Superwoman, supertyper > or maybe she just has DSL.

Marine
      Participant

hey all.

Kavs yah i am having fun i'm having a blast lol but i have to go now so i will write more later

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyyy

~muahs~

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

fast typing? yes yes *nods* tayba is anything but slow. Stick out tongue

Big Smile Ofcourse I'm fast!! Anything but slow? better be any good thing foberina!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

I'm just superwoman Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oh nooo! I'm oh so late! Sad But better late than never! Big Smile

My dearest Tayba,

I can't believe I have known you for almost 2 years now! (2 years right? I joined 2 years ago? sheesh! I don't even remember!) It feels like forever! I'm really glad we became friends, Tayba. You are an amazing person…I love the way you are so selfless and caring to almost everyone! And you give great advice! I can go to you when I'm upset, and I know I'll walk away feeling much better. Right Hug You have been there for me in the past, and I hope I can be there for you whenever you need me. Smile May Allah (SWT) make our friendship stronger and may it last forever…Ameen.

I hope we can meet each other when I go to England, Inshallah! And I hope you come to Amreeka! Inshallah, we'll meet up and hang out! It'll be tons of fun! We are already so crazy together on the phone or on MSN, imagine when we meet face-to-face! Don't ever forget that you're a very special person, Tayba. Whenever you feel upset, just think of how much I love you, and I hope that can bring a smile to your face. Smile If not, call me up, and I'll see what I can do. Wink

Tere Dard-e-Dil Ki Dava Hum Karenge
      Na Kuchh Kar Sake Toh Dua Hum Karenge

Right Hug

(Tadap Kar Aayega Vo…Tujhe Mil Jaayega Vo…Tera MehboobSmile)

Ameen. Right Hug Ameen.>May Allah (SWT) give you the best in this world and in the next, Inshallah. You're always in my duas. Right Hug Right Hug Ameen.>

I love you oh so much. Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

May Allah (SWT) give you the best in this world and in the next, Inshallah.

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Oh nooo! I'm oh so late! Sad But better late than never! Big Smile

My dearest Tayba,

I can't believe I have known you for almost 2 years now! (2 years right? I joined 2 years ago? sheesh! I don't even remember!) It feels like forever! I'm really glad we became friends, Tayba. You are an amazing person…I love the way you are so selfless and caring to almost everyone! And you give great advice! I can go to you when I'm upset, and I know I'll walk away feeling much better. Right Hug You have been there for me in the past, and I hope I can be there for you whenever you need me. Smile May Allah (SWT) make our friendship stronger and may it last forever…Ameen.

I hope we can meet each other when I go to England, Inshallah! And I hope you come to Amreeka! Inshallah, we'll meet up and hang out! It'll be tons of fun! We are already so crazy together on the phone or on MSN, imagine when we meet face-to-face! Don't ever forget that you're a very special person, Tayba. Whenever you feel upset, just think of how much I love you, and I hope that can bring a smile to your face. Smile If not, call me up, and I'll see what I can do. Wink

Tere Dard-e-Dil Ki Dava Hum Karenge
      Na Kuchh Kar Sake Toh Dua Hum Karenge

Right Hug

(Tadap Kar Aayega Vo…Tujhe Mil Jaayega Vo…Tera MehboobSmile)

Ameen. Right Hug Ameen.>May Allah (SWT) give you the best in this world and in the next, Inshallah. You're always in my duas. Right Hug Right Hug Ameen.> I love you oh so much. Smile

Rani that was beautiful. You made me smile so much. Thank you jaan Right Hug. Yes it has been about two years I think, maybe a little longer. I am equally glad that I found you. I have made such a great friend in you and on random days when things haven't been all that, you have made me laugh like crazy and I am so grateful. Ameeeen Thumma Ameeen May our friendship always remain strong. Yes we better meet Insha'Allah when you come over!!! We have a whole plan worked out =D and if you come with ninja we have another plan worked out regarding a certain packet of food…. lmaooo!. I hope you know that I'm always here for you to

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Thumma Ameen. May He also grant you the very best in both worlds! Ameen. I love ya!

kavita_0026
      Participant

I have a q : What does Ameen mean? Is it like saying Amen ?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yeah.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ahhh

Thanks

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Smile np

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tayba – Smile Love you. Right Hug

Quote:
      Yes we better meet Insha'Allah when you come over!!! We have a whole plan worked out =D and if you come with ninja we have another plan worked out regarding a certain packet of food…. lmaooo!.

aw! You should have said it! You live miles away, ninja can't hurt you, I'm the one that's gonna die! lol.

I'll say it…Tayba…will be waving… Oreo cookies in the air! That's how we'll know it's her in a crowd! LMAO! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

this thread better not die, b/c yemenilicious made it! Stick out tongue Big Smile ok, ok, im jast keeding!

okie i want everyone to tell us one thing they really like about Tayba ji.

i'll start:
      I love how caring she is. Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Apparently, Tayba ji you is fast too. You are not the Road Runner now are you? (Beep! Beep!)

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

this thread better not die, b/c yemenilicious made it! Stick out tongue Big Smile ok, ok, im jast keeding!

i'll start:
      I love how caring she is. Smile

I love you duderino Right Hug.

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Apparently, Tayba ji you is fast too. You are not the Road Runner now are you? (Beep! Beep!)

lmao, its not the first time I have been called the Road Runner ji. You never know, I may well be! *beeeeep*

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

I love you duderino Right Hug.

I love you tooooooooooh! Left Hug

kavita_0026
      Participant

Tayaba is our BWL superwoman! Agree with Ninja 100% – Tayaba you are very caring. ~hugs~

Yemenilicious
      Participant

: D

Unique_Princess
      Participant

aww! Can I have a superwoman suit then? no a superwoman abaya =D How cool wud dat look?! lmao! and a hot scarf with it lmao!

Thanks kavzzz -hugssss-

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

As they say back home, if you want to be a superwoman or a superman, just wear your underwear outside and you are ready to go.

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

As they say back home, if you want to be a superwoman or a superman, just wear your underwear outside and you are ready to go.

obviously u still live in the 70s!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

aww! Can I have a superwoman suit then? no a superwoman abaya =D How cool wud dat look?! lmao! and a hot scarf with it lmao!

Thanks kavzzz -hugssss-

ROOOOOOFL I JUST IMAGINED THAT!! you crack me up!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Serio ji, I dont live in the 70s, but the other way round: the 70s live in and through me. But, permit me to commend you for possessing the esoteric gift of eloquently stating the obvious. Exciting!

serioComic
      Participant

yes senorJay, its part of my social service to this forum. and let me eloquently state another obvious thing as well. whats up with all the jargons? yes we know u are good with words, but too much of it..and it turns you into a show-off. thats my take anyways.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lmao! You think I'm good with words? On my best day I huff and puff at the tail end of any post by Boo, Ness, Kavita, and the three. You are not that bad yourself, that is, when you are not fooling around with strange desserts that shape-shift and explode among other things. As for jargon, I am afraid its the result of ageing. You actually missed me by a decade ji. Im from the sixties. How's that for old?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

no fighting in Tayba's thread, kthanks Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Modest and effecient, the world is gona be amazed by superwoman =D

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol I love you. Man I have to go out and get my friend a wedding present. I was at the mall y'day too, I think the traders are probably sick of me :p

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Modest and effecient, the world is gona be amazed by superwoman =D

be my superwoman? Wink Indifferent

lmao!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

lol I love you. Man I have to go out and get my friend a wedding present. I was at the mall y'day too, I think the traders are probably sick of me :p

awwww! what are u gonna buy her?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

No fighting? Really now? What about all the talk about roti-rollers? What was that for may I ask? Permanently perming hair -and brains if I might add? If push comes to shove, I would gladly fight Tayba ji (Ouch Ouch Ouch Old) and Rani ji (apparently its in the grapevine that she is short) but you, Ninja ji…you know martial arts Lmao! We be friends. You protect me. Lol!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I am already ur superwoman ji 😉

I'm not sure, I'm thinking a really nice antique type jewellery box, new brides always recieve lots of jewellery na? So it would be nice I suppose. Also an Islamic book on the blessings of marriage and things like that. I'm still not sure :S

Yemenilicious
      Participant

let's keep this thread cool and stuff…like tayba ji Wink

take it outside! Stick out tongue no roti-rollers or anything, i seek peace =D

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

I am already ur superwoman ji 😉

I'm not sure, I'm thinking a really nice antique type jewellery box, new brides always recieve lots of jewellery na? So it would be nice I suppose. Also an Islamic book on the blessings of marriage and things like that. I'm still not sure :S

good idea! awww! I think she'll love that, Inshallah Smile

serioComic
      Participant

ok, ness i can understand…boo maybe 50-50, but the three??? hmmmm….now im seriously thinking that u might have been drugged by them.

thats the result of ageing?? oh boy..resistance is futile? im talking abt myself by the way.

u from the sixties, im from the 70s..not a big difference to me. and besides, old is gold.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Shopping! Wedding presents! Fastest way to kill a man's interest in a thread Lol!

Shopping is such a chore, and buying wedding presents is such a headache. If you think 'practical' it may turn out to be one of many -twelve curling irons, eleven waffle makers, ten oven toasters, nine wind-chimes, eight wet-grinders, seven egg-beaters, six laundry-irons, five pressure-cookers, four sets of china, three microwaves, two thermal blankets and a partridge in a pear tree- or think fancy -art, coffee table literature, vacation trips, gift-cheques to the Spa- Sheesh! No wonder I loathe wedding invitations.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Cool? I thought you said Tayba ji was old? Sheesh! Looks like you tested the roti-roller one too many times on your own head. Make up your mind? Is she old? Is she cool? Is she superwoman? Is she road-runner?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

did you miss the “jk” i said Stick out tongue

but hey, tayba can be all at the same time…she's superwoman =D

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Well, if she is as 'old' as you claim she is, and if 'old is gold' as Serio ji claims it is, Tayba ji, please come here…I'm going to scrape a bit of your super-skin and make me some money! Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

OYE serio, what do u mean we drugged him? and if we did, we have to be pretty clever to do it, because Senor J over here seems widely alert 24/7 lmao. Ninja we may b old, but oh we are superb =D

SenorJ – Remind me to get you nothing for your wedding :p also – sorry you can't scrape my skin!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Tayba ji, I'm afraid I am of the 'Always the best-man but never the groom' kind. Have no desire to get married. But, if you insist on getting me a gift, how about the new BMW M3? Heard its the closest to heaven on wheels one could ever hope to get! Please?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I can't just give you a car. That's not superwoman style. First I have to see you are in immediate threat of danger, so go and situate yourself in the car show room and try and have a nasty fall. Then I will swoop down from the sky and save you, knock you out myself and then disappear even before you come to your senses. I will leave you a note telling you to threaten them by telling them you are planning to sue them for negligence. Someone 'accidently' left a lot of water on the floor. They will get very worried and va la, in a bid to save themselves, they will offer you the car. Great plan, right? Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Bahahahaha!!!!!

The “Please?” at the end was too hilarious!!

Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Tayba ji, do you scare yourself with your thoughts at times? Because you sure scared the hell outta me right there. Please, Superwoman ji, stay away from me. No cars needed. Definitely no super-thought plans needed either. Ninjaaaaa rescue me Music

Unique_Princess
      Participant

No I think the plan was great, stop being a chiiiiiicken!!!! jeez! mayb I should get the car 4 serio – that is providing he doesn't kill the owners and take it himself anyway lmao!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

hey jerk, i want the car! Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant

ur too old to drive buddy. Get an old people's scooter and scram! lmao kidding. I'll make you a special super woman type car 😉

Yemenilicious
      Participant

roflmbo! look who's talking about oldddd.. Big Smile

fiiiiiiiiineeeee I don't want your car, go avay!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

jeez these old people get so cranky. You remind me of Grampa Simpson – you're the female version Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ewwwwwwwwwww!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Shut your trap grampa! go fall asleep on your chair! lol ilyyy

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lmao! Yeah, some great plan. Easy to say when you are not the one whose lights are put out. That aside, Chicken sounds just about right. I have been eating so much chicken lately, I would not be surprised if I woke up at dawn, flapped my wings and crowed till everyone one in the coop was awake.

PS: Stupid Wi-fi in Starbucks giving me trouble again. Looks like I missed some interesting chitchat between some old folk about chairs and scooters Lol.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Yes senor, be careful, that chicken could really be getting to your head!

Tabz and Ninja – what is this with old people..wud ya lay it off already.. poor old dudes and dudettes .. aint like they living the life anymore

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      If push comes to shove, I would gladly fight Tayba ji (Ouch Ouch Ouch Old) and Rani ji (apparently its in the grapevine that she is short) but you, Ninja ji…you know martial arts Lmao! We be friends. You protect me. Lol!

OYE! If I'm short, then I'm sure I can reach one place that would hurt as hell if I hit you there. So stay away from me.

ramz89
      Participant

Gotta say something here (albeit short and sweet;)

Im really really, truly glad 4 years ago taybz u decided to join our lovely green bwl. Your a beautiful person and i'm proud to call you a friend xxxx

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      If push comes to shove, I would gladly fight Tayba ji (Ouch Ouch Ouch Old) and Rani ji (apparently its in the grapevine that she is short) but you, Ninja ji…you know martial arts Lmao! We be friends. You protect me. Lol!

OYE! If I'm short, then I'm sure I can reach one place that would hurt as hell if I hit you there. So stay away from me.

Careful ji, rampaging hobbit!!!! Guard ur 'nether regions'! rotflmao!!!!!

kavita_0026
      Participant

rotfl @ rani's repsonse to senor J – senor, BEWARE dude..BEWARE1!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Nessa – shush it. Stick out tongue

Kavita- Big Smile

Quote:

There isn't just one thing I like about Tayba ji. I love everything about her. She has a very beautiful personality. She's fun and psycho, but she knows when to be serious. She has great advice and is always willing to listen and/or help. She never fails to bring a smile on my face and I am truly blessed to be able to call her my friend. Smile

I can go on and on about Tayba, but I'll spare you peeps the speech. Stick out tongue

Quote:
      OYE serio, what do u mean we drugged him? and if we did, we have to be pretty clever to do it, because Senor J over here seems widely alert 24/7 lmao.

I beg to differ ji, send him a basket of food, and the job is done!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

'OYE! If I'm short, then I'm sure I can reach one place that would hurt as hell if I hit you there. So stay away from me.'

Depends on how short you are Lol! But, I'm sure you are resourceful enough to find a ladder, so, I've taken necessary precautions. I have shielded my significant triad in the one place well. But, Raja ji, may I please ask you a question at the risk of you reaching to cause me pain? Are you threatening to cause pain because I said you were short or because you are just jealous you don't have what I have? Lmao!

'Careful ji, rampaging hobbit!!!! Guard ur 'nether regions'! rotflmao!!!!!'

I can imagine a beautiful hobbit dressed in over-sized men's clothes, wielding a roti-roller, rampaging about. Sheesh! I laughed so loud. I can imagine 'Hobbit Raja ji' swinging the roti-roller with one hand and trying to pull up her slipping pants with the other. I scared people in the office this morning. Now everyone wants to know what I was laughing about!

'I beg to differ ji, send him a basket of food, and the job is done!'

Lol! How well you know me your highness. If the food in the basket is from your mother's kitchen, ji, you are so right. A few days ago I went to this Indian restaurant and almost died after. The owner and the chef should be shot for trying to feed me such horrible food. The Aloo Gobi Mattar smelled like socks. Yuck!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Senor ji, why are you bullying Rani? HUH? if me and her get togetha, we can kick butt. esp if i use the karate I know Wink…and the roti- roller of course, and ninja skills…yes. stay away!

OH rani, remember at Masjid, when we kept acting like we're about to box? lol! Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Et tu Ninja?- Then fall, Senor (Senor Jalapeno, ACT III, SCENE I)

Yemenilicious
      Participant

say wahhhhh? Stick out tongue

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I implored you to protect me. It is the responsibility of all that are strong to protect the weak; the powerful to shelter the disenfranchised; ah! My faith lies in shreds. My trust has been betrayed.

Tayba ji, Oh Superwoman! Rescue me from the beautiful royal hobbit and the renegade Ninja! You are my only hope- and in the interest of all my unborn children, my nether regions' hope as well. Huwwy!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

nah, tayba will join us =D remember Wink

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Wishing u many more years in this place

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ahaha….. you pple are crazy.

Senor J – I should safely warn you that Tayaba ji wont go to all distance to 'save' you from her two good friends =)

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Popcorn – checkCoffee – checkPillow – checkIce-cream – checkComfy seat – check

Okay, am now ready…

Waiting in anticipation for more action through words,

its not everyday one gets a chance to glimpse into the

lives of seemingly grown men, attempting to conquer

territory in obvious exaggerated terms,

exploring jargon accustomed to their factitious

individuality evidently nursing ego’s bent on

self destruction..

Go on Hommies= why stop the pretentious

volcanic aroma in the atmosphere?

x

yes senorJay, its part of my social service to this forum. and let me eloquently state another obvious thing as well. whats up with all the jargons? yes we know u are good with words, but too much of it..and it turns you into a show-off. thats my take anyways.x

Unique_Princess
      Participant

popcorn and coffee? hmmm…!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Looks like someone's desperate to see other fight….aww! and I thought absence makes the heart grow fonder? Perhaps not. Oh, popcorn and coffee? Together? You kiddin me?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

i know right…popcorn and coffee vah b vah yaar?!?!?

boo
      Participant

Oreo vs Senor…

Oh my…. Big Smile

I LOVE this madhouse.

A whole lot.

Last time we had something like this, it was a while ago in the green forum… Oreo vs Dei Hunk, I think?

Big Smile Guyys…. *runs over to where the popcorn is… brings chocolate with her… just for Yemeni Wink (or so she thinks)*

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

nope it was actually Oreo & Nitz Vs Scarface

both were off coz executed in explosive grande style and have remained in exiled since

were was dat…the assylum??

Yup I LOVE THIS PLACE AS WELL

Ps: I will bring the ice- cream haha

name the flavor??

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Surprisingly, a lot is running on my willingness to fight, but sadly, you will have no spectacle. I refuse to be drawn into an argument, especially one that is incited by those who left after trying to get me all riled up Lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

uhm… alie is that you hun?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Tayba ji, Tayba ji, you have said what I have thought for a while Lol. You may send me the check later. Or you can Superwoman-fly it yourself. Lol!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lmao send you what check? have I provided you some kind of service here? I think the forum is getting telepathic with each other …. roflmao.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Wow if I knew I had such an effect, I wouldve used the said BROOMSTICK OR WAND and made and appearance sooner, ie in the presence of Jalapeno..

Seeing as attempting to say my name will prove fatalistic??

Afraid to say my name?

reminds me of a song, Say my name, say my name….lol

What’s wrong with u people ??????????

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol I don't actually know why senor is afraid – maybe because there's been a lot of threats made toward his manhood lmao.

I wasn't actually sure if it was you first and I didn't want to ask a 'new member' if she was someone else – this place is crazy enough lol. But, then there was a very strong similarity and I couldn't not ask!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Tayba ji, you are telepathic. I am telepathetic. There is a huge difference there.

Now, To Thee, whose name we dare not speak- I knew who you were the first post I read. Its not just the J that's a giveaway, but its the whole package: the posting everywhere and the psychedelic choice of colors for the fonts, the various sizes…its almost like peeing against the wind Lmao!

Welcome home! And, please for the love of God get rid of the Mama. So not you.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

O..M…G Senor that was freaky. I just said to Ninja last night when we were both confused that once my friend said the same thing as me and I accidently said wow, we must be telepathetic. LOL.

and yeah the the posts kind of gave it away Smile.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lol! I say that all the time. Self-deprecating humor is underrated.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

SJ: 1 WORD that reminds me of u, STALKER

U knew..

U KNOW me???????

Mama, soo not me?? Ness will disagree with this one..

btw, correction , Peeing is what boys do, Pissing are for the men hahaha

guess we know which category u fall under

Tayba, **hugz u chokingly tight** off coz u noticed, theres only one ME.. RIGHT? My confuscious luk on J

I didn’t feel the need to be mysterious and why announce when I wanted some MEEEEE time, catching up, thought with the first post, whomever knows me would simply KNOW..

Kavi didn’t L

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

lmao send you what check? have I provided you some kind of service here? I think the forum is getting telepathic with each other …. roflmao.

… we know and love each other too much and too well, yaar! Wink

On my part, Mama Pegasus's spellings completely gave the game away! Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

-hugs back- How are you?

I think you'd find that more members do know its you but they didn't want to say it just incase. We've all kind of been wondering whether its you or not lol – as I said telepathic waves have been flying across Stick out tongue/

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Peeing for boys and pissing is for men? So, how many men have pissed you off? You seem to be an expert at all things urine…Lmao!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

we know and love each other too much and too well, yaar! On my part, Mama Pegasus's spellings completely gave the game away! We do for sure Hugz boo as well, wait…GROUP hug…Boo, Taybz and Meeeee ,….Missed u guyz..Oh an SJ is welcome to join, if u can get away after all that warmth hugs back- How are you? I think you'd find that more members do know its you but they didn't want to say it just incase. We've all kind of been wondering whether its you or not lol – as I said telepathic waves have been flying across /Me is me…am great thanks J and u??Just incase?? Lol..oh boy, Mama itself tells u its meJ And by WE ALL u mean who exactly?? Peeing for boys and pissing is for men? So, how many men have pissed you off? You seem to be an expert at all things urine…Lmao!Euuuuwwwwyuk no, was just something I overheard a colleague say to another, your post reminded me of it, so thought I’s clarify to you what is regarded as correct terms

Soo have I been missed??

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

we know and love each other too much and too well, yaar! Wink

On my part, Mama Pegasus's spellings completely gave the game away! Big Smile

Sooooo true!!!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Hug? What am I? A octagenarian uncle in an old people's home? I don't need a hug dang it. I need…I need…hmm here are some quick hints: Park…Stars…

Unique_Princess
      Participant

aw do I detect the hint of a romantic in you there Senor J?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Not just a touch Tayba ji…I'm a full-blown romantic.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lmao, sigh join the club!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lmao! You are not the president of the club, now, are you?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Why yes I am. My friend introduced me to her other friend as 'This is Tayba, she's the soppy one out of us all' Lmao I was like what the heck?!?! Just because I write poetry and own so many chick flicks Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

lmao, sigh join the club!

…………….. *joining the club*

🙂

There are some crazy people in your life, who make you smile so much, so much…. and the only explanation you have for it is that…. well, I can't think of an explanation.

Gawd, I have not laughed so much in a long time as I have done over the past twelve hours… laughing by myself, for seemingly no reason.

Sigh!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Well, from the looks of it, Boo seems to have taken over the Vice-president's chair. I proclaim myself the Court Pester. I like that role. Lmao!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Alisha alisha alisha – from your very FIRST post I knew it was YOU. Want to know how? alisha says ELATED all the time…alisha says 'me feels' all the time .. alisha uses Times New Romans fonts .. alisha uses those smiley faces and colors …alisha POST ALOT … a new member wouldnt KNOW ABOUT FIGHTS WE HAD TONS OF MONTHS AGO ON BWL , a new member would not behave as if they knew everyone, the timing was right when we were sending msgs to each other… and finally .. i knew you were getting at me when you asked me if that pic is a pic of me with the eyes looking like Kajol !!!!!!!!! i knew it i knew it i knew it dii im telling you!!!! i was sooooooooo positive

diiiiiiiii – i knew from your first post & i couldnt help but blurting it out to whomevre was passing by me at the time..it happened to be my sister..and i go 'ITS ALISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – i know its her!! 'elated?!!!' “me feels?” Its her it has to be her!!!!!” My sister is like: huh? How do you know its her??? Im like: “she left BWL and she said she wont come back but I know ITS HER!!”

SEEEEEEE ALI EVERYONE KNOWS YOU SO GOOD IN THIS FORUM look at senor tabz ness and even more pple im soooo positive they knew it was you … gawwwwwwwd see how much we love you man… sighs …come here and give me the biggest darn hug in the whole entire universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

aawwwwwww hunBig Smile

Boo is to blame for my short return and the fact that I am errrr ANONYMOUS..hmmmph

sooo Mukesh and I are going to try and allocate all my posts *wooohooo*, can imagine the fun surrounding that

adventure trip..and re-assign them to scarry off coz…then I shall vanish….

felt odd reading my posts ..its like talking to myself roflmao..which feels like the truth most of the time

Ok and I missed the songs thread and even though I keep in contact with all u guys outside its too much, especiallly at this time, all those pvt emails ..sigh……kidding

well love, yr di wasnt out to be mysterious, just thought of logging in with sum other nic temporarily

until I have time to sort things out with M.

Everyone loves me???? WOW, Kavs me thinks not nah….lol

not everyone….but u do and dat makes it all the more extra special ..masala-rish special hahaha

btw, yr sister, u talk about me?? wooohooo me is famous oh yeah..hahaha

anyways I need a general opinion on something close to my heart and where else but here to turn to..

need to gather my thoughts and will give u all the run down sooon…

*huge sigh* damn I truly MISSED u all hey…

now for that HUG…

I neeeeeded that…THANKS love..u know me luws u right?? and me sends u an even bigger, extra squishy, love filled, HUG

all the way from Jozi ….can u FEEL my love?? my hug, my sloppy kiss on yr forehead mah kajol princess????

kavita_0026
      Participant

Crying The revelation. I FEEL THE LOVE DIIIIIIIIIIIII Gawd..missed you so much man, for real.

For sure, I knew it was you. Here again with the Kajol thing that you always tease me about and it always makes me go ARGGHH! BTW – Im loving that sloppy kiss & extra squishy hug. Sigh : cant explain my feeling to see you back here on BWL.

I knew you came here undercover and I didnt want to blow your spot…but now I see that you're trying to work things out with Mukesh….so thats great.

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hugs galore…GALORE MAN GALORE!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

'OYE! If I'm short, then I'm sure I can reach one place that would hurt as hell if I hit you there. So stay away from me.'

Depends on how short you are Lol! But, I'm sure you are resourceful enough to find a ladder, so, I've taken necessary precautions. I have shielded my significant triad in the one place well. But, Raja ji, may I please ask you a question at the risk of you reaching to cause me pain? Are you threatening to cause pain because I said you were short or because you are just jealous you don't have what I have? Lmao!

A ladder!?!!? What in the…and jealous?!?! LMAO! Dude, you make me laugh! You stupid idiotic retard, I'm obviously threatening you cuz you called me short, duh? Stick out tongue

Quote:
      'Careful ji, rampaging hobbit!!!! Guard ur 'nether regions'! rotflmao!!!!!'

I can imagine a beautiful hobbit dressed in over-sized men's clothes, wielding a roti-roller, rampaging about. Sheesh! I laughed so loud. I can imagine 'Hobbit Raja ji' swinging the roti-roller with one hand and trying to pull up her slipping pants with the other. I scared people in the office this morning. Now everyone wants to know what I was laughing about!

beautiful hobbit? What in the world?!?! You are officially on my list of psycho people.

Quote:
      'I beg to differ ji, send him a basket of food, and the job is done!'

Lol! How well you know me your highness. If the food in the basket is from your mother's kitchen, ji, you are so right. A few days ago I went to this Indian restaurant and almost died after. The owner and the chef should be shot for trying to feed me such horrible food. The Aloo Gobi Mattar smelled like socks. Yuck!

HAHA! Sucks for you! And btw, if you ever get a basket of food from my mom, it'll be filled with Afghani food.

Quote:
      OH rani, remember at Masjid, when we kept acting like we're about to box? lol! Big Smile

lol! Yeah! That was hekka funny! Stick out tongue

Quote:
      Tayba ji, Oh Superwoman! Rescue me from the beautiful royal hobbit and the renegade Ninja! You are my only hope- and in the interest of all my unborn children, my nether regions' hope as well. Huwwy!
      Quote:
      Last time we had something like this, it was a while ago in the green forum… Oreo vs Dei Hunk, I think?

lol! Yeah, it was oreo and Desi Hunk! I remember Am Rani bringing along a bag of popcorn and enjoying the lil fight! lol. aww…I miss her…

Quote:
      Tayba ji, you are telepathic. I am telepathetic. There is a huge difference there.

lol!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Rani vs Senor J

cracks me up

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol. hardly. It's him against Oreo ji. Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

More like Oreo agaisnt Senor ji.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

More like Oreo agaisnt Senor ji.

Lol..wooohoooo…just holler when the match beeeegins okay….me will be ready with mah poppy corn and cofffeeeee and

mini skirt and em pom pom thingys…hollering for the winning team hahahaha…~~NOT~~

anyways,,,kavi…be stilll..dats an order..!!!

I just want u to know that if I am NOT here on this forum, that doesnt mean I wont be around for u hun…like I said

my work is keeping me stressfully busy..but will be back to mah old wacko self soon

no tears…another order!!…

sending yeh a hug

di

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

'You stupid idiotic retard'

Yay! I've made the cut. I got myself a Rani ji special endearment much like Tayba ji and Ninja ji. Sheesh! I need to dress to the nines and go celebrate. Oh, Rani ji, thank you for the insult. It feels good. Lmao!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oh. This is what you were referring to in the other thread.

Quote:
      I got myself a Rani ji special endearment much like Tayba ji and Ninja ji.

Hardly. It depends on the tone of my voice.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Woman, what makes you think I would like to be as near as to be able to hear the 'tone' of your voice, seeing the absolute vengeance you seem to harbor against erm the participatory creative agents of my descendants? I would have to be insane to be anywhere nearby. Lmao!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boy, what makes you think I want you anywhere near me?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I know…I know Rani ji, the reluctance is very mutual. Whew! You are far more dangerous to me than I to you. This is good. You stay where you are, and I will continue to hide where I am. Lmao!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*stays where I am*

Just don't provoke me.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Sheeshkebab! Okies, no provoking Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Then you have nothing to worry about. Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey alisha – alright no tears.. order confirmed!

Dnt stress yr self out at work naw… holler at me if the fight start too … [if im not around] … and btw…what side are you gonna be 'cheering' for ? Stick out tongue

Howdy to my other peeps!!! ..senor…tabzeeeeeeee …..ninja & ranz

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lol if I go to fight with Rani ji, it would a 'No Contest.' I can take one, but the other two roti-roller wielding friends of hers…now that would be the death of me. So, no fighting.

kavita_0026
      Participant

C'mon – where's the spirit Ji Big Smile

Alisha – you keep that pop corn and pom poms at hand… you never know when the 3 dudettes may gang up on our Senor J … or if his fight with 1 of them will cause him doom from the other two

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Kavita – I promised him I wouldn't fight, so long as he doesn't provoke me…so put ur pom poms down. Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh they're down – in the storage room > incase I 'd need em' Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I said before! No fighting in Tayba's thread! kthanks! sheeeeeeeeeesh! make a new thread for the fights/random swearing and such =P.

Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

A new thread for fights/random swearing *cracks up* –

Problem is – thats more trouble right there

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

A new thread for fights/random swearing *cracks up* –

Problem is – thats more trouble right there

I don't think I care much, as long as it's outside this thread. lmao Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

I said before! No fighting in Tayba's thread! kthanks! sheeeeeeeeeesh! make a new thread for the fights/random swearing and such =P.

Big Smile

*giggles* I heart ju.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

*giggles* I heart ju.

Big Smile I <3 you too!

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

*giggles* I heart ju.

Big Smile I <3 you too!

yeah yeah…we all know that. get on with it already!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Big Smile

lol! We all know Tayba is enjoying it all! Stick out tongue

TAYBA MERI JAAAAAAN! I need to reply to ur email. Tongue Tied lol. *becomes a murghi*

Unique_Princess
      Participant

raniiiiiiii! I knooooooow! reply alreadyyy!!! I have stuff to tell u lol. man o man I am so tired. I miss you, and I miss ninja too! I can't come on MSN right now tho, my brother is downloading some crap and MSN slows it down. grrr!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

ooooooooh! Tell me! lol! Now I need to hurry up and email you! You know how curious I am! lol. Big Smile

I misssss youuuuuuuuuuuu tooooo! I'll reply soon! I promise!

So besides being tired, how are you?

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

raniiiiiiii! I knooooooow! reply alreadyyy!!! I have stuff to tell u lol. man o man I am so tired. I miss you, and I miss ninja too! I can't come on MSN right now tho, my brother is downloading some crap and MSN slows it down. grrr!

I don't miss you back. Stick out tongue

Just keeeding, I MISS YOU TOO!!! and your bro is a bum! loser! why do you listen to him, who cares if it slows his downloads up.. Stick out tongue

ok im done being mean Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

yeah yeah…we all know that. get on with it already!!

if it annoys you so much, then we'll say it more often now Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey guys, waddupp?!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Big Smile

Erhmmmm an if we /I don’t stop??Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Big Smile

Erhmmmm an if we /I don’t stop??Stick out tongue

then i'll have to go hifee on you ppl and use my ninja skillz Stick out tongueBig Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I quit fighting a lo-hong time ago. So, please don't 'Ninja' me. Go after Alie. Lol!

kavita_0026
      Participant

I could do with learning the art of ninja fighting Big Smile

j/k guys..calm down

*world peace man .. world peace!*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      to go hifee on you ppl and use my ninja skillz Stick out tongueBig Smile

I wanna go hyphyyyyyyyy! LMAO! I remember telling Tayba that one day, and she's all like, “what's hyphy?” LMAO! And then I remember telling her about getting on the side of ur car and dancing to rap!!! LMAO!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      to go hifee on you ppl and use my ninja skillz Stick out tongueBig Smile

I wanna go hyphyyyyyyyy! LMAO! I remember telling Tayba that one day, and she's all like, “what's hyphy?” LMAO! And then I remember telling her about getting on the side of ur car and dancing to rap!!! LMAO!

yumz has a car??????????? how old are u girls?????

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!

I wish I had a car *dreams* we're kids yo, KIDS! Scarry, I love you, you made me live the moment Big Smile

Right Hug

Unique_Princess
      Participant

roflmbo!!!!!! ily guys. That was one funneh convo! Stick out tongue

Rani, I emailed u a long ass email last night and some photos… did you see?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Hmm…I've known wise-a$$es and jack-a$$es but a long-a$$ I've never seen. Tayba ji? Lmao!

I once taught a continuing education class in my community and as part of course requirements asked my students to submit a Book Review and a Research Paper. One gentleman, wanted clarification and I said that a Book Review was a short paper and a Research Paper was a long paper. Come submission day, aforementioned gentleman submitted the Book Review on a Letter-sized (8.5 x 11) paper and the Research Paper on a Legal-sized paper (8.5 x 13). I did not know if I wanted to laugh or cry. Lmao! The man serves on the board of directors of a large government agency. Sheesh! No wonder this country is going to the dogs.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Hmm…I've known wise-a$$es and jack-a$$es but a long-a$$ I've never seen. Tayba ji? Lmao!

I once taught a continuing education class in my community and as part of course requirements asked my students to submit a Book Review and a Research Paper. One gentleman, wanted clarification and I said that a Book Review was a short paper and a Research Paper was a long paper. Come submission day, aforementioned gentleman submitted the Book Review on a Letter-sized (8.5 x 11) paper and the Research Paper on a Legal-sized paper (8.5 x 13). I did not know if I wanted to laugh or cry. Lmao! The man serves on the board of directors of a large government agency. Sheesh! No wonder this country is going to the dogs.

Professorji is it then….sigh!!

Poor country…but still safe..what wudve happened had u been one of the directors in this govt agency??

sighs with relief…good for the country….pooor us in this forum:)

kidding:-)

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lol

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Scarrry – Tongue Tied I'm 17, Ninja is 16. We're old enough to have a car, but no, we don't have one. lol.

Quote:
      Rani, I emailed u a long ass email last night and some photos… did you see?

man, I love long asses! Big Smile lol. Anyhow, yes, I got it, and I will reply soon. I still haven't seen the pics cuz my twin is always around, and I can't open them up in front of him. So I'll see them as soon as I can. And BTW, you said I didn't send you the pics where I'm standing by the mountain vountains? Confused I did send them, you dind't get them?

Senor ji – LMAO! That's hilarious!!!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Good grief! I am older than Rani ji and Ninja put together, but not half as interesting. This sucks big time.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

aw man! lol rani send your twin outside to get groceries or something! hehe. LMAO “I love long asses” rofl I <3 u. hey man you guys r making me feel old too now! Im already freaking out about turning 21!! lol I can't add a 'teen' at the end like I do with twenty = twenteen Stick out tongue.

Hey I got the photos of you in the car but none near mountains? I got one of your eye, cropped from another photo I think. Send! ohhh man I love that place. I was telling my dad that can we go America and visit the Yosmite National Park, he's reading his paper and gives me a mere “yeah alright” without even looking up. LOL. Man I wish I had asked him for money Stick out tongue.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

You should have. Well, since you are officially my Knight in matching hijaab and cape, maybe you could fly me over some money should you find yourself with an extra grand or two? After all, you could fly yourself to Yosemite.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Good grief! I am older than Rani ji and Ninja put together, but not half as interesting. This sucks big time.

haha! Poor budha wants to be interesting! Good luck with that. Yes

Tayba – LMAO! My twin? Getting groceries? You have got to be kidding me! ACTUALLY! He went out for Jumah Salaah yesterday! But I forgot all about the pictures. Tongue Tied *kicks herself* I'll look at them when he's sleeping! lol. oh man, then I'm gonna have to wait for my dad to go to sleep…okay okay! shush it, and just let me take my time. Stick out tongue lol. Acha, I'll send you the other pics…I could have sworn I sent them to you…anyhow, you'll get them soon. Stick out tongue I like this one pic where I'm splashing water on my lil bro! lol. 21…hmm…how about twenty-ween? lol. And not to fikar ji! When you come over here, Inshallah, I'll take you to Yosemite myself. Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Budha? Lmao! I am not yet bald, I do not have a beer-belly, and I definitely do not dress like a cotton tree puked on me. But, thanks for the faith you've managed to squeeze out of yourself. Now, before I forget, did you happen to see any large-hijaabed, loose-trousered hobbit who masquerades as a fake husband? Lol! Tell her I said 'Hello!' and that she is wonderfully interesting.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Budha? Lmao! I am not yet bald, I do not have a beer-belly, and I definitely do not dress like a cotton tree puked on me. But, thanks for the faith you've managed to squeeze out of yourself. Now, before I forget, did you happen to see any large-hijaabed, loose-trousered hobbit who masquerades as a fake husband? Lol! Tell her I said 'Hello!' and that she is wonderfully interesting.

uhm excuse me?! my husband is NOT fake! kthanks. and he (she Stick out tongue) is certainly not a hobbit! vot toh hail! get ur facts straight! Big Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

roflmao..oh my gosh dat description is off the hook ….lol…

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

A not-hobbit apparently genuine she-husband and a yes-ninja she-wife as well…good grief…this is more than a mere mid-summers night dream…its a faustian nightmare of gargantuan proportions. I need some Vicodin and Dr. House…or my very own Knight in shining hijaab. (I can see Ninja brandishing a metal roti-roller in her hand going 'Shriek Shriek Shriek…'

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

LMAO! Kuch jal raha hai? Stick out tongue Not to fikar, dude, it don't matter how you look, you're still a budha to me. Big Smile I'll call you senor budha! *evil laugh* hehe. arre, chill, joke tha ji. Sheesh. Stick out tongue And btw, the hobbit didn't reply to your message. I wonder why?…

Quote:
      Quote:

uhm excuse me?! my husband is NOT fake! kthanks. and he (she Stick out tongue) is certainly not a hobbit! vot toh hail! get ur facts straight! Big Smile

LMAO! I'm not fake!!! Whooo hooooo! Why thank you, my darling. Big Smile But don't mind Senor budha's words, he's in shock…and in denial, bechara, let's hope he can face his fears.

LMAO!………………………………. Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lol. Im going to save my provoking for later. Right now, Im going to smile and enjoy being SenorOopsMyBellySticksOuttaLot. Have fun over the weekend. Shouldn't be that difficult. All you have to do is be yourself. Lol.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol raaaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know how I KNOW I need sleep right now? this writing that I am typing – the font I KNOW is black, but I see GREEN TEXT. LMAO. man I feel like staying up tho but I cantttttt.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

roflmbo. you're blind tayba…that's definitely it. =P. that reminds me of when we were talking on msn and then your dad came in and then you threw your glasses and then couldn't find them again! LMAO!!! Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lmao! Woman er Superwoman claims I'm the idiot for not knowing she has superhuman sight. Yeah yeah! I'm the idiot alright but only for not knowing flying hijaab over here needs lenses to look. Some rescue that would accomplish!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Oye BUDDY those are superhuman lenses okay Angry. And I wear super human contact lenses when I'm out and about. Now you be quiet before I scratch you with my superwoman nails Super Angry.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Uh huh! Come get me. Well, without your lenses you cannot see where you put your contacts now can you? Lmao! Superwoman nails? Yeah, but first, let me ask you a question. How many of me do you see? Arf arf arf!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

HA jokes on you. I am so used to putting my contact lenses on that I don't need a mirror or any other type of lense to direct me. I'm not that blind! lol! and don't worry I'll just wave my nails everywhere in superhuman speed and when I see 10 of you bleeding, I'll know its mission accomplished Big Smile.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

AngryIndifferentSurpriseSuper Angry Who told you that I have Multiple Personality Disorder? Sheesh! Darn forum cannot keep a secret.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol the men of this forum usually do have something wrong with their personalities. Take serio for example. We diagnosed him a schizo ages ago… ironically he opened a mental hospital to capture us all in. lmao.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Yeah? And you women are sane? Sheesh you girls are so bonkers I dont even know where to begin.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Bonkers and PROUD. Yeah now what lol!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Oye! You are still here? Lmao! You should get some sleep. I am worried for you, you know? You're the only superwoman rescue act I've got. Lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

wtheck! you fish I wrote that last night! Its 13:10pm here now! I am lazying about before I go shopping =D

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

The names keep coming. Lol! Now I'm a fish? Lol!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

oh you were always a fish!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

If I'm a fish, you are a shrimp. Lmao! Hello Shrimp ji!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Shrimps are much tastier anyway Confused

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

But high in cholesterol. Fish are good for your health. They have Omega-3.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Lol. Im going to save my provoking for later. Right now, Im going to smile and enjoy being SenorOopsMyBellySticksOuttaLot. Have fun over the weekend. Shouldn't be that difficult. All you have to do is be yourself. Lol.

1. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! You lil buttwipe! I can't be mean during Ramadhaaaaaaaaaaaan!

2. awwwww? lol. I just realized that I actually do have tons of fun when I'm myself. Big Smile lol

Khushi
      Participant

From Tabya to Omega-3

Lol…. *chuckles*

I love this Forum so much! Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Rani is the name-calling champion Lol! If the people who work for me find out that you called me a Lilbuttwipe and got away with it, making me laugh my guts out in the process, they would pay you good money to find out your secret! Stay away from my staff you hear? Lmao! I do not want a rebellion on my hands.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

From Tabya to Omega-3

Lol…. *chuckles*

I love this Forum so much! Big Smile

Hey kush, gud to c uBig Smile

me luws u guys so much …

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Ooookaaaay keep quite doctor jalapeno!! I'm still the better seafood, Okay? I said… OKAY? Super Angry

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Ooookaaaay keep quite doctor jalapeno!! I'm still the better seafood, Okay? I said… OKAY? Super Angry

Tay, Ur supposed to control the temper/nastiness

Not the other way around chicka

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I am controlling it! Can't you see the gritted teeth at the end? I am not screaming Stick out tongue.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

ok

buddha's baba

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I offer truce for as long as Ramadhan lasts. Least I could do to the Mini-Me's and Dr. Evil. Lmao! Okay, seriously that was the lastest.

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

I am controlling it! Can't you see the gritted teeth at the end? I am not screaming Stick out tongue.

Lmao…. can you imagine, if everybody were to grit their teeth every time they were trying to control their temper.. we would all look like a bunch of angry apes/gorillas… walking down the streets gritting our teeth, gritting our teeth in front of our authorities (boss, parents, siblings, lovers Wink)….

Hahaha! That would be hilarious.

Tongue Tied OK I am losing it!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LMAO you are losing it, welcome to my club. I've already lost it, and now thanks to you I am imagining angry grapes <—- ROFLMAO look at the typo I made. I guess I was thinking of gorillas and apes at the same time = grapes LOL. I was gonna delete it but then I was like, nah, let them see! HAHA! but yeah I am imagining angry apes and gorrilas now! ohhh man am I mental?

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Lmao…. can you imagine, if everybody were to grit their teeth every time they were trying to control their temper.. we would all look like a bunch of angry apes/gorillas… walking down the streets gritting our teeth, gritting our teeth in front of our authorities (boss, parents, siblings, lovers Wink)….

Hahaha! That would be hilarious.

Tongue Tied OK I am losing it!

no no …u maketh a lotta cents!!!

well i say with all the gritting of teeth going around theres bound to be an influx of $$$$ In the dental department

me must find meself a dentist, pronto….

aaahhhh now we all can have em perfecto dentures…all accurately shaped and coloured to the witz…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Rani is the name-calling champion Lol! If the people who work for me find out that you called me a Lilbuttwipe and got away with it, making me laugh my guts out in the process, they would pay you good money to find out your secret! Stay away from my staff you hear? Lmao! I do not want a rebellion on my hands.

Too bad you revealed this lil secret to me just as Ramadhan started. *sigh* I could have made some good money…but I don't even know my secret. Tongue Tied

Quote:

I offer truce for as long as Ramadhan lasts. Least I could do to the Mini-Me's and Dr. Evil. Lmao! Okay, seriously that was the lastest.

awww! that is so nice of you, I seriously thought you were gonna torture us!

boo
      Participant

*laughs*

Harmless fun… no offence meant at all. Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

roflmaooo!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Harmless fun… no offence meant at all. Smile

LMAO! Boo! That was funny! why would it be offensive? Tongue Tied

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Finally!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lol … poor monkey looks scared

he better watch out for them electric wires though coz then them police pple wouldnt have to take him down he woulda done that by him self

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*REVIVES THREAD*

I love this thread! keeeeeeeeep it alive people! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! Ninja, u crazy psycho faltoo of a bum! I LOVE YOU!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LOL I love you ninjerina. Thank you for reviving the topic that's about MEEEE MEEEE MEEEEEEEEE!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

LOL I love you ninjerina. Thank you for reviving the topic that's about MEEEE MEEEE MEEEEEEEEE!

ok………………..back to you………………………….

1. Tayba rocks.

2. Tayba is ghey…sometimes.

3. Tayba is chips. lmbo

4. Tayba is slow…Stick out tongue

5. TAYBA IS AWESOME

6. Tayba is REALLY REALLY TAYBA Wink

7. Tayba…is my lova!

8. Tayba is a brit yeh!

9. Tayba needs to move here!

10. READ #9 AGAIN! YEAH JERK Angry

Stick out tongue

……..xxxx

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

1. Tayba rocks. She's my rock star! Big Smile

2. Tayba is ghey…sometimes. I'm her gay buddy! Big Smile

3. Tayba is chips. lmbo I'm her vinegar! Big Smile And you're the fish! (I hate fish, I love chips, and vinegar? with fish and chips? ewwwwwww!)

4. Tayba is slow…Stick out tongue I think she's fast. lol. she can fly! Big Smile

5. TAYBA IS AWESOME My awesome princess! Big Smile

6. Tayba is REALLY REALLY TAYBA Wink She is! Big Smile

7. Tayba…is my lova! HEY! You guys are cheating on me?!?!?! (Big Smile)

8. Tayba is a brit yeh! And she has low batties yeh! LMAO! Big Smile

9. Tayba needs to move here! She does!!!!!! Sad Taybaaa jaaan when are you coming here? Sad Right Hug Come this summer! Unless I'm going to London this summer (Insha'Allah) then you stay there! And come here as soon as I get her! lol. Big Smile

10. READ #9 AGAIN! YEAH JERK Angry I agree! buttwipe! Big Smile

Hehe. Big Smile

Taybaaaaa! I need to tell you something, no no, I need to tell you two things! I was gonna tell you yesterday but I forgot! And you're not on! And neither is Hayati, so I can't even tell her to call you and tell you to come online! lol. That was super funny!

I was like, “hey hayati, please do me a favor? please please please? I lOVE YOU!” And she's like, “sure what is it?” And I'm like, “Call tayba and tell her to come online! PLEASE!” And she's like, “No.” and I'm like, “Sad oh okay” And she's like, “lol! I'm just kidding! Gimme the number” lol! Big Smile

And after she was done, she's like, “she's so cute! I wish I had her accent!” lol!

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

1. Tayba rocks. She's my rock star! Big Smile she's just a rock, stone cold. period.

2. Tayba is ghey…sometimes. I'm her gay buddy! Big Smile yup, we can see that loonnnng time ago!!

3. Tayba is chips. lmbo I'm her vinegar! Big Smile And you're the fish! (I hate fish, I love chips, and vinegar? with fish and chips? ewwwwwww!)

4. Tayba is slow…Stick out tongue I think she's fast. lol. she can fly! Big Smile fast as compared to what?a snail? ok..

5. TAYBA IS AWESOME My awesome princess! Big Smile yr gay princess

6. Tayba is REALLY REALLY TAYBA Wink She is! Big Smile duh'!

7. Tayba…is my lova! HEY! You guys are cheating on me?!?!?! (Big Smile) pfftt…u can keep her all to yrself

8. Tayba is a brit yeh! And she has low batties yeh! LMAO! Big Smile

9. Tayba needs to move here! She does!!!!!! Sad Taybaaa jaaan when are you coming here? Sad Right Hug Come this summer! Unless I'm going to London this summer (Insha'Allah) then you stay there! And come here as soon as I get her! lol. Big Smile get a life!!

10. READ #9 AGAIN! YEAH JERK Angry I agree! buttwipe! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*cough* ppl be hatin'…………. *cough*

serioComic
      Participant

pls dont be spreading any germs in ere yuuummenilicious!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

…& I'm the one spreading the germs. great. just great.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

she's just a rock, stone cold. period.

7. Tayba…is my lova! HEY! You guys are cheating on me?!?!?! (Big Smile) pfftt…u can keep her all to yrself

get a life!!

• oye! Mr. dodohead! She's ain't a rock and she ain't stone cold. If you can't see her amazingness, your loss. Stick out tongue
      • And you can't have her, once again, your loss. Stick out tongue
      • And oye! You lil buttwipe! If you tell me to get a life one more time Imma go and screw up yours! Smile
      kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

7. Tayba…is my lova!

Stick out tongue

……..xxxx

Surprise Vot vot ?! But Ranz .. I thought Tayaba is ..*AND I QUOTE* your boyfriend lol

Or is it really a cali thing Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! Like I told you before, it's not a Cali thing, it's a retarded thing!

And I KNOW! They are both cheating on me!!! Ninja is a bigger cheater cuz she's my wifey! Imma kick her butt once i get home! lol. Stick out tongue

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
    • And oye! You lil buttwipe! If you tell me to get a life one more time Imma go and screw up yours! Smile

no need..cant ye see the jobs done already ..lol

just saying …

kavita_0026
    Participant
    Quote:

LMAO! Like I told you before, it's not a Cali thing, it's a retarded thing!

And I KNOW! They are both cheating on me!!! Ninja is a bigger cheater cuz she's my wifey! Imma kick her butt once i get home! lol. Stick out tongue

Stick out tongue Let me get this straigt >> Ninja is your wife but she calls Tayaba her lover and Tayaba is YOUR lover but Ninja is your wife

I think you all are big cheaters Stick out tongue

lol

Yemenilicious
    Participant

LMAO! we be cheating, we be cheating. we do it openly toooo! we're oh sooo cool, huh? Stick out tongue

Kavzzz!!! Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    Quote:
    Stick out tongue Let me get this straigt >> Ninja is your wife but she calls Tayaba her lover and Tayaba is YOUR lover but Ninja is your wife

okay, let me break this down for you: Ninja is my wife, Hayati is my fiancee, Jasmine is my boyfriend, and Tayba is my lovah. Big Smile

kavita_0026
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:

okay, let me break this down for you: Ninja is my wife, Hayati is my fiancee, Jasmine is my boyfriend, and Tayba is my lovah. Big Smile

What what what? *faints* There's another lil player in this show? Jasmine hmmmmm

lol you guys CRACK me up

Thanksssssssssssssssssss!! I totally needed that dude..or dudes..or ..dudettes! Is it truet hat cali people say dude att he end of like every sentence lol ..ack..TV!! not every cali person is a SURFER with blonde hair that says DUDE in every sentence hmm?

Yemenilicious
    Participant

you're so very welcome!

Kavitaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i miss you woman! Right Hug

Waluscha
    Participant

Hello, what's going on in here guys??? Anyway, 4 years. Hehehe. Long time! Congratz UniqueJi. Anyway, do you guys still remember me? Stick out tongue

vchenoah
    Participant

Ermmm NO! Who are you and what are you doing with Shiney? Hum? Huuuummmm?

Yemenilicious
    Participant

*revives thread*

Yemenilicious
    Participant

………. again

Unique_Princess
    Participant

*shakes thread* REVIVEEE!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzlllllllllllllllllllllle! I LOVE YOU! Big Smile

It's been an HONOR to have you on the forum. Smile

I think I'll be on the forum 3 years this sept? I'm so lost. lmao. It seeeeems waaaaaaaay more than 3 years!

Unique_Princess
    Participant

RANDONNN! (lmao) I LOVE YOU TOO! and believe me, YOU are the happiness that spreads her joy all over this place.

I don't know how long it's been, but it feels as if I've known you my whole life.

Yemenilicious
    Participant

whoooooohoooooooooooooo!

boo
    Participant
    Quote:

RANDONNN! (lmao) I LOVE YOU TOO! and believe me, YOU are the happiness that spreads her joy all over this place.

I don't know how long it's been, but it feels as if I've known you my whole life.

Beg your pardon?

Unique_Princess
    Participant

beg your pardon? OH! lmao.

rani calls me taybanzle and she dressed up to be my landon. So then I called her RAN and then added the DON from landon to make it randon. but uhm I know why you begged my pardon now. tayboo. uhm I hope I am making sense (to you at least) rofl.

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:

YOU are the happiness that spreads her joy all over this place.

She sure spreads something around this place…rotflmbo

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    Quote:

awwwwwwwwwwwww! Same to same, jaan. Right Hug I've always had a Landon hidden inside me. Wink … just for you. Wink Wink Wink

Quote:
    She sure spreads something around this place…rotflmbo

Whas that supposed to mean? Sad Tongue Tied

Yemenilicious
    Participant

Taybaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

COME BACK TO ME, BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waiting impatiently*

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSOOOOOOOOOOOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're mine mine mine mine MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!! *rubs Tayba's arm lezbo style* (that probably sent all the guys packing, bahaha Big Smile)

*grabs tayba's arm and runs* LET'S GO WATCH THE SUNSET!! when it's sunset there, that is!

Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

I love you, beautiful. <33333333333333333

kavita_0026
    Participant

I miss Tayaba!!! Onto which planet did she use those red-bull wings to fly off to ?!?!!

Come Back Ms. Harry Potter!

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

Taybaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

COME BACK TO ME, BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waiting impatiently*

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSOOOOOOOOOOOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're mine mine mine mine MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!! *rubs Tayba's arm lezbo style* (that probably sent all the guys packing, bahaha Big Smile)

*grabs tayba's arm and runs* LET'S GO WATCH THE SUNSET!! when it's sunset there, that is!

Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

I love you, beautiful. <33333333333333333

Ninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa

aaa

aa

a

Stick out tongue

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much tooooo!!!

*Comes running, bollywood style, hijaab flying in the air, dress looking glorious against the sun…. runs into Ninja’s arms*

Big Smile

Lmao! Of course I am yours!!!! Alwayssss baybeh. Rofl. *grins as guys run worried*

Yes! let's watch the sunset. Aww, it'll be amazing………….x

I love you too, wonderful.

<33333333333333333333

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

I miss Tayaba!!! Onto which planet did she use those red-bull wings to fly off to ?!?!!

Come Back Ms. Harry Potter!

I flew to Mars to see if that's really where men come from. And the abnormal behaviour I witnessed there, only confirmed that men, do indeed, come from another planet.

Then I visited Jupiter cuz I kicked Ninja's butt there with my special shoes this morning. She says hey =D

and I don't sound like Harry Potter! …… he's a dude!!!!

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

Apparently, the new flavor of the month (or the moment): GAY. Lmao!

Tayba, would you really hold it against a bloke if he runs shell-shocked after that outburst of non-heterosexual affections? Sigh! Somewhere a poor young man is gnawing at his knuckles. Sheesh!

Khushi
    Participant

Expect more gnawing knuckles sir, this place is full of affection – although regardless of gender – we don't even let Oreo escape this, you definitely don't remain an exception – as it is, you do have a huge fan following here, me included Sir Smile

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

The only thing to have followed me for most my life was trouble. Now its the three 'LoonSicles' and from what I have pieced together, their intentions are not in my best interests. Lol! I have since given up all efforts to preserve myself. It is of no use seeing that my SuperHero has abandoned her commitment to save me from Rani (The 'Kick' that lacks the 'Leg') and Ninjitsu (The 'Leg' that has the 'Kick' but is always 'Slow'). How have the mighty fallen?

Oh, please allow me to discourage you from following me. I'm usually lost. Perhaps that's because I usually follow Ness around. Lmao! I better leave now. I've definitely overstayed my welcome.

Khushi
    Participant
    Quote:

The only thing to have followed me for most my life was trouble. Now its the three 'LoonSicles' and from what I have pieced together, their intentions are not in my best interests. Lol! I have since given up all efforts to preserve myself. It is of no use seeing that my SuperHero has abandoned her commitment to save me from Rani (The 'Kick' that lacks the 'Leg') and Ninjitsu (The 'Leg' that has the 'Kick' but is always 'Slow'). How have the mighty fallen?

Oh, please allow me to discourage you from following me. I'm usually lost. Perhaps that's because I usually follow Ness around. Lmao! I better leave now. I've definitely overstayed my welcome.

LMHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Oh My!!! LMHO!! Senorji, overstay as often as you can please? These people need you – you do really make the day pass with a smile, regardless of the lives that we all live. Not a great reason, but perhaps a greater feeling involved here, these girls do really love you. Smile They've created a whole thread about you – please do see it. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

BUDDHA! NO! PLEASE STAY!!!!

And to take the pressure off me somewhat, NINJA IS SHORTER THAN ME!

(*runs so ninja doesn't kill her*)

Sheesh! I'm seriously not THAT short! Stick out tongue and imma beat u up with a baseball bat if u think my foot wont reach! AFTER i MAKE my foot reach! Angry

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

I have seen that thread and have come off a better person as a result. It is humbling to see others see in us something we do not quite see in ourselves. But such kind words are as a beacon, fostering in us a desire to aspire toward that lofty goal…though not quite succeeding, but, becoming a better person in the process.

As for my affection for the three, I'm afraid, if I do start reflecting now, I'd be rambling on and on or as Yeats says: '…till the stars have run away and shadows eaten the moon.'

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    Quote:
    As for my affection for the three, I'm afraid, if I do start reflecting now, I'd be rambling on and on or as Yeats says: '…till the stars have run away and shadows eaten the moon.'

*wishes the librarian could hear me say this* Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! (She LOVES the way I say aww – lmao. Big Smile She'll prolly read this anyway, she's always telling me, “Stay away from that bollywood at school!”)

buddha ji, ur really very sweet. And *ahem* I don't mind you rambling at all! Go on, don't be shy, let it off your chest. You see, us girls (at least, I do!) love it when people praise them. Big Smile

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

Apparently, the new flavor of the month (or the moment): GAY. Lmao!

Tayba, would you really hold it against a bloke if he runs shell-shocked after that outburst of non-heterosexual affections? Sigh! Somewhere a poor young man is gnawing at his knuckles. Sheesh!

LMAO! Ninja iz my wifey, guys can keep gnawing their knuckles! Stick out tongue.

Lemme say: My face lit up when I saw you were posting here, buddha!!! Thank you for making me grin!!!

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

1) You are correct. LMBO, a storm was brewing indeed! In fact, I had just emailed Rani the other day telling her that we should cause some mischief Stick out tongue and Ninja had also suggested something along those lines Stick out tongue.

2) You read the contract wrong, MR! (Can't blame you, buddhas have weak eye sight Stick out tongue) I only save you from threats/danger made against you by people other than Rani or Ninja! When they wanna kick yo ass, Imma let them! I may join in too Stick out tongue It wouldn't be fun for me if I kept saving yo butt! rofl.

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:

That's exactly why you get yourself lost Sir! Blind following the blinder!!! lmbo

You're better off with the 'Leg-Lacking-Kicker' or the 'Slow-Kicking-Leg'.

Oye, what's the deal with you and legs anyway??? Wink

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

It has everything to do with the legs. Some men are into celestial bodies in the anterior, some are into satellites on the posterior, yet some more are into qualities, traits and all other forms of diddly-squat in the interior. So, you see, in the context of the universe, legs are important. For it starts with the legs and then I 'get lippy with it.'

vchenoah
    Participant

What I heard, “Blah blah blah legs, blah blah blah celestial, blah blah blah qualities, traits and, blah blah blah context, blah blah blah get lippy blah!”

rotflmbo…

boo
    Participant

F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Nessness? 😉

Nice one! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
    Participant

BOO, where are you?!?!!? Sad

Where are you people?! Angry

Sad

*shakes forum attemping to revive it*

*msn nudge!* lmbo

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoona, yahaaaaaaan…

Peace everyone. =)

I'm back for a few months…

Missed my home… *hugs forum*

Big Smile

Ninja – ju loojer. Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
    Participant

welcome back!

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoona, yahaaaaaaan…

Peace everyone. =)

I'm back for a few months…

Missed my home… *hugs forum*

Big Smile

Ninja – ju loojer. Stick out tongue

WELCOME BACK!

You've been missed! I nub nu! WinkSmile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Ninja – gracias amiga. Big Smile

Nessa – u welcome back tambien. Stick out tongue u've been mised tambien. lmao. and I nub nu tambien. Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

Let me jump on the bandwagon! Welcome home, Rani. Hello Ness, Ninjitsu, and Tayba. I see a few new developments in the forum. Intersting. Oreo ji, how you holding up? Lmao! I never thought I would see the day someone would short your circuits.

Oye! Tayba, what is this I hear about you 'jumping me?' Woman, you becoming delusional again? Stay away from the 'shrooms. You hear? I miss you three, you crazy, insane loonsicles.

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:
    Nessa – u welcome back tambien. Stick out tongue u've been mised tambien. lmao. and I nub nu tambien. Big Smile

LMAO…My my my, look who has been practising…I think! Wink

vchenoah
    Participant

Hello Houdini! lol

Good to see ya 'round these parts.

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

Parts? (PERK!) What parts? Show 'em parts and lemme be the one to decide.

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

Let me jump on the bandwagon! Welcome home, Rani. Hello Ness, Ninjitsu, and Tayba. I see a few new developments in the forum. Intersting. Oreo ji, how you holding up? Lmao! I never thought I would see the day someone would short your circuits.

Oye! Tayba, what is this I hear about you 'jumping me?' Woman, you becoming delusional again? Stay away from the 'shrooms. You hear? I miss you three, you crazy, insane loonsicles.

You fool of a buddha!!!! Why are you oh so bad at keeping in touch!??!?! Angry

Yemenilicious
    Participant
    Quote:

Okay, now, do what I told you to do. *whispers* Make bad dua on his coffee!

If you want faster results, just call me. We'll handle this together! Stick out tongue

Big Smile

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:
    Parts? (PERK!) What parts? Show 'em parts and lemme be the one to decide.

rotflmao

I see time hasn't diminished ur…ermmm…mischief!

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

Oye! Don't you dare disrespect my coffee. Lmao! Its the only thing without two legs that I love.

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:

Okay, now, do what I told you to do. *whispers* Make bad dua on his coffee!

If you want faster results, just call me. We'll handle this together! Stick out tongue

Big Smile

*calls Ninja* You don't need to hurry, he'll still be here in slow buddha mode. :p

Yemenilicious
    Participant

And yet, it's one of your few weaknesses! That's the point, Buddha!

Big Smile

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

Oye! Don't you dare disrespect my coffee. Lmao! Its the only thing without two legs that I love.

See? Didn't I tell you?! Its the perfect punishment for disappearing on me!!!

Yemenilicious
    Participant
    Quote:

*calls Ninja* You don't need to hurry, he'll still be here in slow buddha mode. :p

LMAO!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA…….

Good one! Break his stick!

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

Quit calling me 'SLOW,' Ms. Grrrr. If you were half as slow as I am, you would be twice as fast as anyone else. But, seeing that I am twice as fast as anyone else, you are four times as slow as I am. Wait, my math seems to be a bit off. Oye! Al-Zebrmatician, set me a formula that works. I am not particular at details inasmuch as you establish the fact that you are unbearably slow.

I see time hasn't diminished ur…ermmm…mischief!

Why change a winning formula, eh? Now as for the erm mischief, it does diminish when I get in a cold pool. Lmao! Do not really know about time. Do not have enough data to conclude on the subject. Need to start a case-study and wrap up the research, let's say, in about thirty years?

Unique_Princess
    Participant

lmao no let him keep it. Still wont get far :p

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

Umm, Ness? Just so you know, No, the pool isn't named 'Lorena.'

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

Quit calling me 'SLOW,' Ms. Grrrr. If you were half as slow as I am, you would be twice as fast as anyone else. But, seeing that I am twice as fast as anyone else, you are four times as slow as I am. Wait, my math seems to be a bit off. Oye! Al-Zebrmatician, set me a formula that works. I am not particular at details inasmuch as you establish the fact that you are unbearably slow.

DUDE is that for me?! I called you slow cuz that's what buddhas are! jeez! im sorry!

Yemenilicious
    Participant

No tayba, he said “Ms. Grrrr.” That's me! lmbo.

Why you sorry?! wtheck, stop apologizing! He is slow!

Taking forever to reply to Tayba's emails is slow! Stick out tongue

okay, byez. I'm oooooooout!

Unique_Princess
    Participant

noo where are you going?! come back Angry

I needu email you, check it later, Il do it in a bit inshaAllah x

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:
    Umm, Ness? Just so you know, No, the pool isn't named 'Lorena.'

rotflmfao…

Well, what the cold pool doesn't take care of Wink, she's welcome to the rest!

SenorJalapeno
    Participant

Woman, you broke my stick. Imma stealing all your matching hijaabs. Lmao! Oh, it's about time I looked Oh! so pretty!

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:
    Oh, it's about time I looked Oh! so pretty!

*faints dead away* lmao

kavita_0026
    Participant

Whoa whoa Whoa there Senora!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Nessa – lmao. no i haven't been practicing. Tell me why everyone spells practice with an S rather than a C? Tongue Tied I figured the brits did it cuz they're weird, but Nessa, you too!?!?

Senor – shut up loojer.

Quote:
    Woman, you broke my stick. Imma stealing all your matching hijaabs. Lmao! Oh, it's about time I looked Oh! so pretty!

When you use the verb “imma” u don't add “ing” to ur other verbs. got it? And oye, last time I checked, I didn't give u permission to use my words and make them retarded lookin like jurselp. Stick out tongue

The librarian gave me choco eggs and FERRERO ROCHER! one time I told her how much I loved them, and she decided to gimme a prezy for spring break. Big Smile I LUB HER! Big Smile heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Tayba – lemme show u a trick with the buddha. let him email you, then wait a while (a long while) to email back, then he might email you a random email (depends on ur luck), then u reply to both emails in one. Then he will reply again (might take a day or two, bechara buddha, he's a senior, na? we have to feel for him) then u email him after a while. that way, he is the one waiting for YOUR emails. Big Smile

kavita_0026
    Participant

The librarian gave you a present? Thts nice but…really strange

California must be a lil paradise island or something!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

No, she's just awesome and when you put that together with how much she loves me, you get chocolate! Big Smile

kavita_0026
    Participant

Lolz well yeah I guess so Smile

I remember our high school librarian, she was mad mean

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

Tayba – lemme show u a trick with the buddha. let him email you, then wait a while (a long while) to email back, then he might email you a random email (depends on ur luck), then u reply to both emails in one. Then he will reply again (might take a day or two, bechara buddha, he's a senior, na? we have to feel for him) then u email him after a while. that way, he is the one waiting for YOUR emails. Big Smile

LMAO! *Claps hands* Well observed Rani, well observed!!! Rufflez Stick out tongue I lubberz ju buttwipe!!!! <3

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

The librarian gave me choco eggs and FERRERO ROCHER! one time I told her how much I loved them, and she decided to gimme a prezy for spring break. Big Smile I LUB HER! Big Smile heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ferrero Rocher are my most fave chocos of alll timeeeee!!!!!!! I want some too. No fair. Share you BUM!!!

We got two easter eggs from teachers and people we know, but no chocolate that I'm that crazy about. I've been trying to keep a look out to see whether they make a Ferrero Rocher type easter egg. I can just *drools* imagine it *drools*

An easter egg size Ferrero Rocher!!!!! Yummmmm!!!!!

Once when I was in Greece, we found Ferrero Rocher ice creams. It was the best part of the whole trip (apart from the beautiful beach and cosy villa). We don't get them in London. They were so gorgeously yummilicious!!!!

Yes OKAY Tayba's craving chocolates! Big deal! lmao a girl's gotta have what a girl's gotta have!!!! Stick out tongue.

serioComic
    Participant
    Quote:

oooookkaaayyyyyyy…….

senorJ, u dnt have to reveal yr identity to everyone here u knw…somethings are better left unsaid. and i for one will pretend that i did not see that.

kavita_0026
    Participant

Oo la la … purrrty senora! Stick out tongue

Tayaba – you went to Greece? Thats cool yo!

Did you guys ever eat that other type of Rocher ..however you spell it … Its not Ferrero … its some other name + Rocher and its dark chocolate.

Ferrero Rocher is reallyyy addicting Big Smile but its a total messer upper for a chocolate!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Tayba – yesh, I am thee monkey observer. Big Smile And lmao! @ ur lil crajee post hyphafied for choco! Stick out tongue And I sorry for not sharing, they were sooooo yummmmy! They're my fave chocos! I not sharing! Stick out tongue AND U BUM! U went to greece!?!? WHY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD HAVE U BEEN EVERYWHERE BUT THE ONE PLACE U REALLY NEED TO BE?!?!!?! GORGEOUS CALIFORNIAAAAAA! Angry

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:
    Nessa – lmao. no i haven't been practicing. Tell me why everyone spells practice with an S rather than a C? Tongue Tied I figured the brits did it cuz they're weird, but Nessa, you too!?!? Yup working on my Euro Vibe! It's hot! lmbo

Senor – shut up loojer. When you use the verb “imma” u don't add “ing” to ur other verbs. got it? And oye, last time I checked, I didn't give u permission to use my words and make them retarded lookin like jurselp. Stick out tongue Ohmiword! Boo would be proud!!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Nessa – WhisperBrits are hot.Whisper and oyeeee! It's not ohmiword. it's ohmeword! Stick out tongue

vchenoah
    Participant

YOU WIN! lmbo

I will now bestow upon you the crown given to me by the long gone (but NEVER FORGOTTEN) King Fish!

I dub thee Little-Miss-Always-Has-To-Have-The-Last-Word the second! Wink lmbo

The other day was so much fun! Thank you! I love you back!

Sidenote: My convos with you and Princess always end the same! *snort*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

*ahem* You better have washed all that smelly stinky fishy smell off that. Just to be on the safe side, *washes crown and then gives it back to Nessa so she can put it on me* There.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooot! Whisper A certain hottie told me I'm gonna win all the fights with my hubby. Whisper

*Tips the crown so it's leanin gangsta style* Thass right. *nods ghetto style*

The other day WAS fun! We talked for like 2 hours, my mom told on me to my dad! Stick out tongue lmao!

And shush it! Just cuz we be lil good girls don't mean you can snort! Stick out tongue Good girls are afraid of their fathers. Stick out tongue Big Smile lmao.

Unique_Princess
    Participant

LMAO ness that's so true. Everytime we talk, I gotta run, hide, or pretend to be asleep. Rofl. But its so worth it!!!!!!! <3333

Rani – rofl, the only thing I'm afraid of is my laptop or mobile being taken away!!!!!! lmao ok kidding, also afraid of the “im disappointed in you” look. I hate that look rofl.

boo
    Participant
    Quote:

*ahem* You better have washed all that smelly stinky fishy smell off that. Just to be on the safe side, *washes crown and then gives it back to Nessa so she can put it on me* There.

*Tips the crown so it's leanin gangsta style* Thass right. *nods ghetto style*

*laughs*

Oh Rani – I MISSED YOU GIRL!!! Right Hug *vaddddddddddda hug*

boo
    Participant

…………… and every time I see one of Tayba's message – oh my word this is true by the way – once Tayba sent me an e-mail at 2.00 a.m. (as usual..) and I opened the e-mail and I actually had to close the darn window before fully finishing it because I was cracking up in front of the computer screen and if anyone saw me, they would think I was bonkers! Sigh! I could have just minimised the window or something, but no – Boo has to panic and close the window down and then sit there curiously until she has stopped giggling so she can open it again!

Sigh! *shakes head* Madness!

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:

LMAO ness that's so true. Everytime we talk, I gotta run, hide, or pretend to be asleep. Rofl. But its so worth it!!!!!!! <3333

And this is the sms I'm gifted shortly after the abrupt “I love you so much! Bye!!” *click of the phone*

Brilliant! lmbo

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Tayba – I hate that look too, but along with it, I get a whole lecture! Stick out tongue

Quote:
    *laughs*

Oh Rani – I MISSED YOU GIRL!!! Right Hug *vaddddddddddda hug*

And what have i been doing all this time you were away? Missing you! Stick out tongue *gives boo a jadoo ki jhappi* Big Smile *picks up a paintbrush* You're in trouble for not keeping in touch. Angry

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:

…………… and every time I see one of Tayba's message – oh my word this is true by the way – once Tayba sent me an e-mail at 2.00 a.m. (as usual..) and I opened the e-mail and I actually had to close the darn window before fully finishing it because I was cracking up in front of the computer screen and if anyone saw me, they would think I was bonkers! Sigh! I could have just minimised the window or something, but no – Boo has to panic and close the window down and then sit there curiously until she has stopped giggling so she can open it again!

Sigh! *shakes head* Madness!

Lmao Stick out tongue you crack me up! Only you would close the entire window instead of minimising it! rofl. The best emails are those sent after 2 am Wink They make the least sense and the best laughs Big Smile. Madness, indeed Big Smile. Mwaaah!

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:

And this is the sms I'm gifted shortly after the abrupt “I love you so much! Bye!!” *click of the phone*

Brilliant! lmbo

Lmao!! It is worth it every time!! It's so funny LOL that time when the tv somehow switched on and you thought the man speaking was my dad!! LOL!!! I miss you!!!! I love you!!!!!

Unique_Princess
    Participant

Rani – I hate the lecture too! lol I try my best to avoid it. If I can't then I just sit there like “are you done..” lol.

vchenoah
    Participant
    Quote:
    Lmao!! It is worth it every time!! It's so funny LOL that time when the tv somehow switched on and you thought the man speaking was my dad!! LOL!!! I miss you!!!! I love you!!!!!

*siiiiigh*

*sitting and waiting*

Unique_Princess
    Participant

I'm here now… Smile.

It was 5 years last week … uh.. wow… Indifferent

Unique_Princess
    Participant

I'm here now… =)

It was 5 years last week…. uh… Indifferent.

vchenoah
    Participant

Did you notice my posting date? Smile

Glad u're home! It's too quiet around here! Tongue Tied

Unique_Princess
    Participant

Yes, I did – thank you for remembering! Smile.

Yeah it is very quiet around here… not many of the pages even moved since I left.. Tongue Tied.

• Viewing 314 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.