Thursday 28 August 2014

~* Your Thoughts *~

This topic contains 419 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 420 total)
  • Author

Shereena
    Participant

i think those are gr8 lolz u can tap ur fingers on a table or whatever and annoy the hell outta the person sittin next to u Stick out tongue [:P] plus long nails make it easier to peel things off of over things.

rain

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Afreekah
    Participant

rain is nice when u stay at home and when its cold..coz u feel like snugling up..but when u wanna go out and u have other plans then rain is really not nice at all…also its good when u have water restrictions..like we do at the moment.

3 in one scanner, printer and photocopier

*`·._.·Tujhse Bichhad ke Bhi oh Bekhabar
    Tere hi Gham Mein Jalte Rahen·._.·´*

nitzah
    Participant

saves space and is very efficient. every small office should need it. doesnt come handy if you do major copying / scanning / printing coz the quality is too low and would konk out pretty soon

Namecards

=========================
    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Afreekah
    Participant

hmm i dunno…our 3in ones printing quality is better than our normal canon printer.

namecards are quite reasonable if u are in amongst a large crowd of unfamiliar ppl. Only really useful when ppl obviously dont know ur name, or dont exactly need to learn it, or will not be in contact with u a whole heap. Also often used to keep counts of ppls attendance in meetings, corporate functions etc.

tropical fish

Lee
    Participant

Expensive and costly to maintain. Not into fish. In a tank nor on my plate. I’d rather feed em to my cat.

Day care centres

Afreekah
    Participant

decent for those with parents who both work, a good way for children to mingle with other children, instead of always wanting their mama, children should be treated well, its an added bonus if its like a preschool and ur child actually learns something too.

Lasagne

vchenoah
    Participant

delicious whether one is veg or non veg! My sister-in-law made it with tofu once and it was surprisingly tasty! It is expensive to make, if done correctly! And is Garfield’s favorite treat!

High heels

Am Rani
    Participant

Hihg heels make me feel more female, and more se.xy. They look beautifull with a dress, but also with a normal jeans or something. The only ‘problem’ with high heels is that not everyone can walk on them. When I see a woman on high heels, and she’s not able to walk on them properly, I can only laugh at her (not nice, I know). But when you can, thye really give you a touch of elegance.

adopting children

***Dil ki Rani Stick out tongue [:P]***

BrillantBrunette13
    Participant

adopting children is really great, i mean for those who werent blessed by God to have kids of their own, adopting gives them an opportunity to become parents. and its good for those kids who were abandoned, it gives them a promising home and future.

unplanned pregnancy

Abandon All Hope!

“We live once, die once, marry once, and love only once”-SRK (KKHH)

ramz89
    Participant

hmmm…well obviously its misfortunate for the couple but children are a gift from God so accept it as it comes. And i am TOTALLY against abortions, but lets not start that discussion as the topics sooo controversial!

religion

..:Chaand mera dil, Chaandni ho tum, Chaand se hai door, Chandni kaha
    Laut ke aana, hai yahi tumko, Jaa rahe ho tum, jao meri jaan:..

Lee
    Participant

The reason behing so many wars through out history and sense less killings. From the beginning of time, men have chosen to pervert the true nature of belief in a Higher Being, and have manipulated the ingnorant to their own ends. The Clergy cl*** or Religious Leaders, kept the faithful in ignorance on what certain Holy Books had to say. Religion is only an adherance to a certain belief system, which is given a name or denomination, to diffrentiate from one another.

Politicians

serioComic
    Participant

bunch of corrupted, useless, lazy people who only knows how to talk and nothing else. promises the world during elections but after that they dont seem to be around at all

George W. Stinking Bush

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

nitzah
    Participant

Honestly speaking, i think he’s just dumb. but he is a true political player. once he got the seat, he bombed out the middle east. he does what he feels best for “his country” only and not for the rest of the world. and now he’s trying to control the US$ currency by making the other major currencies weaker, such as the Euro, RMB & Yen.

StarBucks

=========================
    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Lee
    Participant

The place has become an institution here. All the frappe, latte, mocha drinkers come out to play. It’s THE place to be seen, and has a competitive market. The statement to make is , holding a Strabucks coffee cup in your hand.

Amusement Parks

Afreekah
    Participant

well we had wonderland and now its a business park, although the ones in Queensland are cool, dreamworld is the best of them with the tower of terror and giant drop.

brand clothing

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 420 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.