~* Your Thoughts *~

This topic contains 419 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 420 total)
  • Author

Mukesh
    Keymaster

am kewl with it…get to chill ..smoke a ciga

drink my beer, read my unfinished novel, do my nails,

u knw …me time hehehehe

fire fighters ??

vchenoah
    Participant

If that were even remotely true, I would sooooo tell ur mum! rotflmao!

How u dooooin? Big Smile

Firefighters – Am grateful for them! They do an amazing job that takes a alot courage and intelligence!

They have to know how the fire is spreading, if anyone is still in the
    building, how to touch

a hot door or doorknob as well as how their behavior might feed it.
    That's alot to consider

when bystanders are screaming for the blaze to just be put out! Quite a
    bit of guts and not

enuf glory I say!

actors/actresses?

Mukesh
    Keymaster
    vchenoah:

If that were even remotely true,

(Oh Yeah, an wat makes ye think I dnt light em Cigars an drink Beer by the barrel?? U shud see my Beer Belly hehehehehe, dis one of a kind hey…am also thinking of getting a belling Ring, effective when trying to get a date around here Wink..)

I would sooooo tell ur mum! rotflmao!

U wudnt, Confused Huh? Confused aaargh never mind, have been telling everyone that I am considering ..thinking …still thinking…about becoming a smoker holic…, heard it relieves stress ????? Wink okies my fwends always have em stress free look – beats me !! .hehehe..problem is, I HATE the smell and cant stand cig breathe….Sad

How u dooooin? Big Smile

Aaaanother TRICK question hehehe, ..Kiddin yaar…am doing well hon, as fresh as a plucked rose, as bright as the Sun, as chirpy as the birds outside, as mellow as Wine, as good as can be expected….. Hope everything on yr side of the world is as gr8….well hopefully even better

Firefighters – Am grateful for them! They do an amazing job that takes a alot courage and intelligence!

They have to know how the fire is spreading, if anyone is still in the building, how to touch

a hot door or doorknob as well as how their behavior might feed it. That's alot to consider

when bystanders are screaming for the blaze to just be put out! Quite a bit of guts and not

enuf glory I say! totally agree with ye……100%

actors/actresses? not much to say about em, they have chosen a career in the field of acting and its as tough, competitive and

stressful as any career out here ….. we just see the glamourous side to them and their careers and think to ourselves that they have it all, beauty, fame and fortune, the world at their feet….soooo wrong!! its take a lot of dedication, loooong hours and lotz hard work to get anywhere in their industry…like every other industry..

Unique_Princess
    Participant

Education… something we all need to some extent.. depends how far people want to go I guess. Its vital everyone should have some.. especially in this day and age.. third world countries have children who dont get the chance to have a proper education which is really sad.. You need it to get into a good career but saying that you also need experience these days too. I can see im going to ramble for ages so il stop now. lol.

wireless internet? (lol dont ask..)

serioComic
    Participant

good, convenient, amazing stuff.

freedom of speech

Mukesh
    Keymaster

A necessity…keeps one on an equal level with any other

Regression !

Mukesh
    Keymaster

forget regression

I have sums I wud like to yr thoughts on :

INTERNET FRIENDSHIPS??????

is it real/true/worthy??

can u trust the other??

and if Yeah then how? why??

Explain ……..

kavita_0026
    Participant

really interesting q – i have the same q actually i think we shouldnt really trust like people in chat rooms and stuff b/c i think alot of pple are real nuts

as for this forum i trust all of you here i dont know why but if you were bad pple why would you spend your time here advising each other and sympahtizing with each other & writing yr views & playing games with each other and asking each other questions … sometimes silly ones…some times funny ones

its really a mystery how i can say not to trust pple in chat rooms and how i say that i trust you all & i have never met you it is really a thing that makes me sound hypocritical but it is just me

alrigth i thinkw e need more answers for this same Q

Am Rani
    Participant

I agree with Kavita. One should be carefull with people in chatrooms, they can be anyone, you are never sure you are really chatting with a “nice, 17 year old girl, who has no friends, and no parents, and who works very hard at school”. A few weeks a go, I read a really scary article in a newspaper. In Duthc chatboxes, which are created especially for children, adults log in, and pretend they are children as well. As soon as they have contact with a child, they start talking about se.x and stuff.. The moderators of the sites can do nothing about it. That's really something I worry about…

But here on the forum, I think people can be trusted. We have had some freeks around here as well, but the dissapear very soon. The members who visit very frequently are kind, normal people, who I consider as my friends.

Same q

kavita_0026
    Participant

Hey Amz how are you – Yes i agree with you on that … wow to that adult contacting kids and talking about perverted stuff – This just DISGUSTS me

I really think people on the forum here can be trusted. The question though is WHY or HOW do we know that? / WHat makes this forum members different from people in chat rooms?

For me all I can say is what I said above, if you guys could spend time to write here and communicate & give advice to those in need, etc and be very caring I just feel that you all can be trusted Its just a feeling & because this site is ORGANIZED makes it even better – if you know that this is a site where indians interested in bollywood would come and leave msgs then that would be fine; some chat rooms its like you really really dont know which part of the world or Who on earth you are even talking to [not even a clue about them]

same q guys

Mukesh
    Keymaster

err okies dnt answer above…me was in a mood dat day….

hmm next:

your thoughts on ..anything u wish to talk about …hahahaha

Unique_Princess
    Participant

I'll change it?

Your thoughts on uh global warming?

Mukesh
    Keymaster

global warming is most welcome right now, am sitting here with a darn heater that doesnt work freeeezing my *^*)&%^)(**()_ offf..

cant be serious bout anything today, woke up in a blazing mood

life…sigh..is beautiful…

your thoughts on global warming is most welcome!!!!

~~any takers~~ such a serious topic

jamsebrown
    Participant

According to Me, We have heard how we like to our radio frequency. Our thoughts, always always feel, and our deep belief in seed total vibration. So if we want to change what we are to attract, then we must change our vibration.

scarface
    Participant

wow changing our vibration to attract what we feel we deserve
    hmmmmmmmm

my thoughts are scattered and centred :P

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 420 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.