Wednesday 22 October 2014

~* Your Thoughts *~

This topic contains 419 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 420 total)
  • Author

Mukesh
    Keymaster
    nitzah:
    confess my fear of mirrors ?? please !! i am so vain i have mirrors all around me so i can stare at my gorgeous self !! *rolls eyes*.. off coz off coz
    Teddy bears ?!?! why on earth would anyone want to comment on stuffed toys for ?!? dunno, coz theyre cute !!! why does any one want to comment about anything in this place…go figure
    Remote Control – extremely handy when u wanna thump yr boyfwend for saying sums he shouldnt….Just joking
    Extremely useful to the lethargic crowd – dare I say Men Again…..
    Halloween

nitzah
    Participant
    Halloween: Typical Hallmark greeting holiday for The day of the witches…i.e. Scarface right here….the only day when she can be her true self !!
    Pencils

Mukesh
    Keymaster

aaaaaw…more compliments from ye dude..

u woke up in a good mood this day, straaaaange

Pencils…..extremely useful when doing intricate designing…also if there are errors, theres alwayz the eraser at the back ;-)

Storms???

boo
    Participant

storms… hmmm… well. metaphorically speaking… we just have to “hold the calm within [ourselves] amidst the storm”… my life feels like a storm right now… storms are great fun you know. they add that bit of excitement to life. else there would be no point in a dull and monotonous life… storms push you this way and that, shake you up, test your limits… DAMMIT THEY DRIVE YOU INSANE!!!! [:'(]

but would you really have it any other way? it's your life, your storms… that is much better than living someone else's life that YOU don't want to live, and having to handle THEIR storms. however crazy and mental YOUR storms get, they're YOURS and YOURS only at the end of the day… and i think handling your own rubbish is better than having to handle someone else's. at least that way, you have more enthusiasm and passion towards sorting it out.

no one's life is complete without storms… that's the way it is. so it's better to accept it and see the bright side… know that the sun will come shining out again… i hve been in storms before, and i have survived. i know i will survive this one, too… I'm a survivor I'm gonna make it I will survive and keep on surviving…

jeez. wtf am i on about?! i dont think i am making any sense. that was more a personal ramble. don't ask me wtf i am doing typing it here lol.

now, like normal people would have interpreted that question… storms are BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL… i love staring out of my window and looking at them… makes you just stare in awe at Mother Nature… like roaring beasts dancing enigmatically through the wind… and they are SO much better at night time… when everything is dark, and all your focus is on the performance Mother Nature has put on display for you… it’s almost as if I can feel emotions and feelings of the storm reverberating through me… ahhhhhh… i am in awe of storms, i really am… Smile

nitzah
    Participant
    umm…yeah ok….u have issues girl !
    Storms: nice..
    Next: Islands…

boo
    Participant

on an island in the sun… (8) they make me think of someone… Tongue Tied

i have issues? it took you that long to figure it out? lol…

next: me. Stick out tongue

nitzah
    Participant
    baaahahahahah !! thoughts on YOU !!! puhlease….
    Next: Water

serioComic
    Participant

the very essence of life. pure and refreshing. it sustains life and can also kill.

life after death

nitzah
    Participant
    dont blv in it…..
    Lip Balm

boo
    Participant

Lip balm?!

… and Nitzah…?? *runs away*

Waluscha
    Participant

Run for your life!

vchenoah
    Participant

…enter the sexy Walu-cha-cha stage left! Wink

Lip balm: Necessary!

Next: lifts

Unique_Princess
    Participant

Very handy.. lol save u time n all. can be sucky if u get stuck in one.. uhm especially if ur chlostraphobic :| can kinda make u feel dizzy wen u get outa one :S but still very handy if ur in a big building with lotsa floors..

cash machines

serioComic
    Participant

a freaking machine that is always out of order when u really really need it!!

wi-fi

vchenoah
    Participant

convenient! Am grateful that many spots, besides coffe houses, are now picking it up!

uuhhhh…rush hour traffic!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 420 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.