Thursday 23 October 2014

~* Your Thoughts *~

This topic contains 419 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 420 total)
  • Author

nitzah
    Participant

the whole world under your thumb with a click of a mouse…..

opens up people, their mind as well as their inner-self….where kids can grow up…and grown up be kids….

Pen

=========================
    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

boo
    Participant

something that helps you to express your thoughts…is it just me or does anyone else here feel like they can’t write properly without a pen that they are used to writing with? well, that is my thought on a pen. i can’t write with some pens as they are really anooying to hold. yep, am fussy! Big Smile [:D]

immigration

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

nitzah
    Participant

why do we even let boo play ? she just kills the thread all the time ! immigration ?? outta all the million things you could ever talk about…you ask abt immigration ?? dont you have better things to do ? like comb Barbie’s hair or something ??

=========================
    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Lee
    Participant

Barbies: Owned a few…had a Jem doll, two actually when she was all the rage. The only thing I really wanted though, was a Ken doll. A few chicks have tried to model themselves on the anatomical proportions of the 50+ Barbie doll. Stoopid women.

Grooming products for men.

Afreekah
    Participant

pretty useful ofcourse if theyre gonna keep ur man well groomed!

cousins

*`·._.·Tujhse Bichhad ke Bhi oh Bekhabar
    Tere hi Gham Mein Jalte Rahen·._.·´*

Lee
    Participant

Some can be totally awesome once you’ve stopped hating each other as kids. I have cousins spread across the world. It’s never easy staying in touch or even close, but they do come in handy when you want to reminesce, and they know your childhood fears.

Religious fanatics

Afreekah
    Participant

depends to what extent…but u do say fanatics…so..my thoughts on them are they must be good/right in their own way….i myself would never be a religious fanatic, life without sins is hard to live!

Kunal Ganjawala

tufi_ali
    Participant

rly can’t say much abt him….all i knw is he won a prestigious award 4 his achievements at tha filmfare awards..he he… :)

nxt: kishore kumar

:)..TuFi..(:

Afreekah
    Participant

also cant say too much about him coz i’m not that old…but he must be awesome to have claimed such a big name…oh also…was just listening to his ‘hum bewafa’…love that song!

Next: curly hair

Am Rani
    Participant

curly hair… something I have always wished for. I think curly hair is more “glamourous” than straight hair and it always looks better. Another thought I have on curly hair, is a picture of my sister. She has really curly hair, but mine is as straight as can be.

Next: Christmas

***Dil ki Rani Stick out tongue [:P]***

Heera
    Participant

a time in the winter in which all the shoppingmalls n everything become very..cosy.. i like this time of year, even if we dont celebrate it ourselves..

Santa Claus

..:.:Dil Diyan Rahan Uttey:.:Pehrey Naiyon Lagdey:.:Muqaddaran Dey Likhey Hoye:.:Mitt Naiyon Sakdey:.:..

Sparki
    Participant

I am all for religion, but everyone should respect each others opinions and shouldnt try and force a certain idea upon others.
    Keep perspective people keep perspective..!!!!

football

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

boo
    Participant

hmm it can be good is countries are playing, such as the World Cup. i love Brazil…cute guys and good players,…what more could you ask for!! Big Smile [:D] football does have its downsides though…people become obsessed with it, getting drunk violence etc., and they can also bore toher people to death sometime! another thought is David Beckham…dont ask me why i dont even know that much about him, but he is a world famous ‘football icon’. Smile [:)]

exams

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

Queen
    Participant

well all i do is stress durin exams i waste my time complainin insetad of studyin and once theyre done itz all forgotten as if there were nuttin…one thingi hate is havin many exams in a span of 2 or 3 days it gets harder i wouldnt mind havin 1-2 exams A WEEK

summer jobs

“Dont under estimate the power of a girl with nails”- The Queen Tina

Dil ki dharkan tham jaye saas bhi chahe na aye phir bhi jiyu par jaane kyoon tum bin jiya nahin jaye!

Afreekah
    Participant

good for those who go to school and wanna earn some money in the holidays…also a great opportunity for them to gain some experience.

long fingernails

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 420 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.