Saturday 20 December 2014

~* Your Thoughts *~

This topic contains 419 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 420 total)
  • Author

Afreekah
    Participant

This game is about writing what u think about a certain thing. The person above u will state a thing, actor, actress, or basically anything..and u have to write ur thoughts about that particular thing and then write one for the next person Smile [:)]

So i will start with…um…

Americans

*`·._.·Tujhse Bichhad ke Bhi oh Bekhabar
    Tere hi Gham Mein Jalte Rahen·._.·´*

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Americans.. our neighbours.. think most of em are really cool. Whenebber we go there, they’re very nice, kind, chatty lol. Some are psycho tho, but every country has psychoz rite?

next: Winnie The Pooh Smile [:)]

…humein intezaar kitna, yeh hum nahin jaante, magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina…

Afreekah
    Participant

quite cute..although i myself have never really been much of a fan….my little niece loves winnie the pooh and because of her i have a huge winnie the poo teddy in my room.

next: photos

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

lol awesome!! Big Smile [:D] Winnie RoX!!

photos are awesome, they let you relive the past in a way..

msn

…humein intezaar kitna, yeh hum nahin jaante, magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina…

Afreekah
    Participant

good, although the newest version keeps stuffing up on PC. Better than chat rooms coz u actually know the people, and there are better facilities.

curtains

serioComic
    Participant

curtains…are a waste of time. u have to hang em up, then open em, then close em, then wash em..and the cycle goes on and on.

hackers

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

Lee
    Participant

Don’t like em. Met one when I first discovered chatrooms. Gave him my hotmail, and then had him fess up to having ‘spyed’ on my convo’s. Thankfully they contained nothing riskay…but then he wanted to log me out of hotmail, all the way from India! I let him, only cause it was preferable to him giving me a virus.

Cellphones

serioComic
    Participant

lee oh lee…trust no one – mulder.

good to have cos you dont need to depend on public phones which 99/100 never works!!

time travel

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

Lee
    Participant

I don’t belive it’s possible or probable. Time travel in the sense that some portable machine can rewind or step back in time.
    Certain cultures can ‘cross’ time. In a visionary, dream-like sense.

Mail-order brides

serioComic
    Participant

always wondered how the bride can fit into a mail
    waaahahahah…i kill me!! Big Smile [:D]

how desperate can one be??

david blaine

Lee
    Participant

The name rings a bell….was he a writer or a murderer? Yeah…I think he was. A murderer.

Hot Air Baloons

serioComic
    Participant

jeez lee…u shud get out more often! he’s a magician.

a cool way to have a date that is out of the norm and when u find yr date boring and not yr type, can just throw him/her out immediately ;)

rap

Lee
    Participant

I knew the name was familiar!

Rap….the bane of most parents existence. The profanity, the violence, the se.xually explicit vidio clips.
    Also poetic and filled with real life themes. Some of the old school stuff was good.

Steel-capped boots

Afreekah
    Participant

dont interest me at all…..very bland on the issue

spectacles

serioComic
    Participant

ability to make one look ‘smarter’ than they are Big Smile [:D]
    those with one and who looks blur and naive always capture my attention ;)

internet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 420 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.