Tuesday 23 September 2014

Your Comments and Suggestions

This topic contains 306 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Admin 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 307 total)
  • Author

boo
    Participant

lolz….no way r we having black! Surprise [:O]

and i know u love the colour green (well at least on this forum) so why bother denying it! Smile [:)]

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

nitzah
    Participant

my choices would be objected by everyone as you all have pathetic taste in colours (baby blue ? jeez !!)

and i still prefer this *ugly* green rather than all your suggestions that you have all come up with….well i’d prefer this green to ANYTHING you’d come up with anyways….so technically, yes i love this colour

=========================
    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Sparki
    Participant

lol i dunno this green is a bit strange! but i dont mind it that much… nah nitzah i dont like to have grey!! thats boring!
    i like the thought of yello though.. anyway greens good!!

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

nitzah
    Participant

*sigh*…if only you people would move outside your boxes !!

well like i said…since we aint gonna agree on the colours, its better off not changing it

but i do suggest we change the ‘member nick’ we get above our stars….i mean…its getting boring just looking at “average member” and “new member” c.rap…i wish we could edit that atleast !

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

desigal13
    Participant

also it’d be sorta nice to ahve somthing above platinum members, dont u think? cause some peeps(id never dot his) might not be comin as often casue when they were an average member they had a goal to look forward to, becoming a platinum member. Though, since there isnt nething after tha they might not be replying tot eh forum as often.

and as for teh colors, mayb we should jus leave them alone. I mean i remmeber som1 was sayin that no ther forums have green, and now i realized their right. Its liek our trademark. and if we’ve had it for so long and there haevnt bee any “serious” issues w/ them then y not jus leave them the wayt hey are? its just an idea though. Smile [:)]

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

Nazi
    Participant

Oiii Nitz, first of all,,, welcoem backk.. really glad to see you back.. but EHY leave my baby blue alone lol!!

im certainly sure baby blue and ebige will look better dan Black n grey,, it just gives u cramps n dat rain feeling..i presonaly like those two colours you have suggested.. btu as a background colour dont you think its abit too dark!!!

yeah as u galz say,, Boo n heera n desi.. we mite as well stick to da green!

Heera: I AMM ANGRYYY!!Big Smile [:D]

Upon the skies this is written

Only your name is bound with me

xxxx

desigal13
    Participant

lol, nazi, i guess u could call me slow but i jsut realized ur avitar is a eye!! is soo pretty, i like the color of the eye n eyeliner. n eyeshadow. lol!! Big Smile [:D]

nitzah
    Participant

thats coz its a pic of ashs’ eye…i mean even her eye is so god damn gorgeous !!

Nazi
    Participant

it lux good cuz it on my av.. HUH! lol

xxxx

boo
    Participant

ok ok back to the topic you guys! else Mukesh will delete the posts! Big Smile [:D]

as i was saying…i also think its a good idea to change the average member etc…it is kind of boring Smile [:)]…so any suggestions? something to do with bollywood hopefully (ahem! nitzah and serio!Wink [;)])?

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

Nazi
    Participant

how dya mean by somthing to do with bollywood?… and Sonu earlier suggested changes on the member position thing too!

xxxx

desigal13
    Participant

well on some other forum ive seen stuff where tehy’re called addiced, or obsessed so we shoudl come w/ some ideas hmm..so far I ahevnt thought of any though.

nitzah
    Participant

i suggest we should edit our own….most forums lets u use “alias’s” and therefore change your nicks….but all of us stick to our nicks…so i suggest we should change the “members” part into something we want…..

imported_Admin
    Participant

I don’t think I understand what you mean by editing our own?? Do you mean editing the Rank each member gets after they are posted a certain number of times? Or do you mean that along with Username, there should be another “Alias” name that will be displayed instead of the Username?

If you mean editing the “Rank” itself by each member, then that doesn’t really mean a “Rank”. If all movies out their can rank themselves, we would never have bad movies. Ranking is done based on your performance in prespective of some rules or guidelines. Therefore the ranks shouldn’t be editable by members, but I do like the suggestion of changing the names and further deepening the ranks (exceed the Platinum ranking). If anyone can start suggesting names, in terms of like Movie Names for ranks like “Subse Bada Khiladi” for example.

Enjoy,
    Mukesh
    Administrator

Nazi
    Participant

Eww dis is getting complicated!

I think what Nitz was tryin to say way.. if we could have like for example in MSN we are abel to have different screen names, but in here we must still have our nicknames to identify who we are, and we could have an extra tab to write extra things e.g. My mood today=.. or you know thing we do in Msn..

and having another thing exceeding Platinum will be good.. how about avin five gold stars lol.. cnt think of a name tho!

xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 307 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.