Your Comments and Suggestions

This topic contains 306 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Admin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 307 total)
  • Author

Nazi
    Participant

Serio; Lol… wanna show someone your lvoely photo, do you??!!Wink [;)]
    so, who is it Lover? Boo? or Lee!?

lol.. or meeBig Smile [:D]!

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

boo
    Participant

hey…these are all good ideas…Smile [:)] and it would be nice to have some top ten downloads as well, as many people tht come here tend to ask for places where they can download songs from.

Mukesh,

I was wondering if, by any chance, you might still have that mail with you (the one I sent to you about suggestions for this forum), as it had a lot of ideas in it, and I seem to have forgotten most of them as I haven’t had a chance to come on this fourm since ages! Sadly, I have also deleted the message that you sent me in reply, so I also do not have a copy of what I wrote in your reply. It would be good if you could either post it in this thread, or simply forward it to me, please.

Another suggestion that I have is that you could perhaps have a page where people can check out other sites that have song lyrics, as sometimes they are very easy to find either in Google or on other websites. The people who ask for lyrics sometimes do not bother checking other possible sites, and so that the number of lyric requests (and web space) can be cut down, it might be worth a try.

Thank you,

Boo.

Naz: Surprise [:O] u dont like the green colour…..i love it…i think that it is very unique….other forums all go for same old blue, etc. but i love the greennes of this site…but hey i dont think the majority will go with this so we shall c Big Smile [:D]

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

Nazi
    Participant

lol.. i dont mind the lighter green,, but the darker ones eww okayy!.. lol

yeh otha forums av lilacish n pinky stuff.. but hey BLue ROCKZZ>. lol.. we cud av blue n white even!

boo
    Participant

no offence naz but seriously…..BLUE AND WHITE??!!! ewwww! Stick out tongue [:P]

desigal13
    Participant

hmm..how about blue n somthing thats sorta purplish-pinkish, but right in the middle. Or like blue n beige. yah i dont think soem of the guys would liekmy first suggestion too much. Big Smile [:D]

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

imported_Admin
    Participant

Everyone, the Forum upgrade is complete and we’ve added the feature to have Avatars. Please update your profiles and select the Avatar you want.

Currently the feature does not let you upload your own avatar, but if you have one that you would like, just email me with the avatar and I’ll a*s*sign it to you. If you have general avatars that you would like to see, then please email me.

Thanks and Enjoy,
    Mukesh

imported_Admin
    Participant

I’ll try to find that email. I should have it since I hardly delete email. I’ll post it on this topic once I find it.

I’m not sure about having downloads on the site, since the main purpose of this site was to share and enjoy Hindi lyrics from Bollywood films. I would be sort of getting away from that original idea. Also downloading means a lot more maintenance and hosting problems! We could start a topic that its only purpose is to have links to other websites/download sites that people come here asking about. I guess I’ll have to think about this more.

Thanks for your suggestions.

-Mukesh

quote:

Originally posted by boo

hey…these are all good ideas…Smile [:)] and it would be nice to have some top ten downloads as well, as many people tht come here tend to ask for places where they can download songs from.

Mukesh,

I was wondering if, by any chance, you might still have that mail with you (the one I sent to you about suggestions for this forum), as it had a lot of ideas in it, and I seem to have forgotten most of them as I haven’t had a chance to come on this fourm since ages! Sadly, I have also deleted the message that you sent me in reply, so I also do not have a copy of what I wrote in your reply. It would be good if you could either post it in this thread, or simply forward it to me, please.

Another suggestion that I have is that you could perhaps have a page where people can check out other sites that have song lyrics, as sometimes they are very easy to find either in Google or on other websites. The people who ask for lyrics sometimes do not bother checking other possible sites, and so that the number of lyric requests (and web space) can be cut down, it might be worth a try.

Thank you,

Boo.

Naz: Surprise [:O] u dont like the green colour…..i love it…i think that it is very unique….other forums all go for same old blue, etc. but i love the greennes of this site…but hey i dont think the majority will go with this so we shall c Big Smile [:D]

ramz89
    Participant

wow these avatars are great! Thankyou for your effort admin we appreciate itSmile [:)]

‘Is kaal kaal main hum tum kare dhamaal!’Big Smile [:D]

Nazi
    Participant

yeah, thx admin!

lol boo.. i think like desi sugested sky blue and beige will look really good together!

Sparki
    Participant

Hello, would it be really cheeky if i suggested if we could have a bollywood review segment????? or is there no point really?

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

boo
    Participant

sparki:

well we already have a bollywood music review section…but the reviews dont exactly pour in…. maybe more people could contribute to that?

i think its a good idea to have movie reviews along with the music reviews…what say[?]

Heera
    Participant

uhmm…u know…Naz is all ravin about changin the colours of the forum…but uhmm.. the thing is i think that the greenish colour is just the thing that makes BWL different from other fora, i mean, there are more things, but when u think BWL..then u think GREEN.. rite?

Admin ji: the avatars are just GREAT!! Thnx for your effort, its sooo cool Big Smile [:D]

p.s..Nazi..don get angry will yaStick out tongue [:P]

..:.::.:Ama Ni Ama Chan Makhneya Roj Tere Supney Ch Ama:.::.:..

nitzah
    Participant

mukesh: please, dont listen to these 15yr olds…dont mean to be rude, but this green colour is still a bit ‘off’ and kinda ‘brightly annoying’…but am sure its still better then the “baby blue and beige” options these kids have come up with…

dont want you to change it so that it gets embarrasing logging onto the forum !!

=========================
    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

boo
    Participant

nitzah ji u sound pretty desperate not to change the colours…me too yaar (for once!) Big Smile [:D] and i also agree with Heera…the green is what makes this forum different from the others…i have so many memories connected with the green…it would be a pity to change it now…

wht say we take a poll? those in favour of green say “Shah Rukh Khan rulessss!!” Big Smile [:D]

nitzah
    Participant

green, reminds me of booger, reminds me of nuclear waste, reminds me of slime, reminds me of mental canadians….

but i still say its better than what the blood-thirsty nazi has to offer…..

if i had a choice, i’d make it a more subtle non-bright colour….like a grey with black tone, or a black ground with white words….but you females would oppose it anyways…

so since i dont get to have it my way…why should i let anyone else have it their way ?? :)

=========================
    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 307 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.