Tuesday 21 October 2014

Your Comments and Suggestions

This topic contains 306 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  imported_Admin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 307 total)
  • Author

imported_Admin
    Participant

Hello All-
    Please send me your comments and suggestions on the recent changes in the Forum section. I would love to hear suggestions on making this Forum better and easier to use.

Thanks and Enjoy,
    Webmaster

imported_Admin
    Participant

Please send us your comments / suggesstions through this forum. Also if you want to ask questions, or would like to be a contributor for the site, please drop me a line here.

musqan_09
    Participant

hey admin, i need help…how come the place where i put my lyrics is locked? i want to add some of my own lyrics on here..can u please help me..thanx

*Anjali*

boo
    Participant

i would like to be a contributor to this site, if at all possible. please let me know if there is anything i can do, such as find lyrics etc.

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

musqan_09
    Participant

hey admin, i need help…how do i put my own lyrics on here…

*Anjali*

boo
    Participant

you mean the ones that you’ve written yourself for everyone in the forum to see/read?

imported_Admin
    Participant

I’m glad you would like to contribute. Although I usually don’t recommend finding lyrics from other websites and sending them to me because then it wouldn’t be fair to the website that posted it originally. Instead I have my contributor’s write the lyrics listening to the song and put the appropriate voice (male/female) which makes it a little unique for our site.

-Mukesh

quote:

Originally posted by boo

i would like to be a contributor to this site, if at all possible. please let me know if there is anything i can do, such as find lyrics etc.

imported_Admin
    Participant

Anjali, we locked the Lyrics forum because very few people actually submitted lyrics, instead used it for off-topic posting. If you want to put your own lyrics, please use the “Song Request Here” forum and post your lyrics. Most of the visitors will search in that forum and will find your lyrics as well. Also I plan on putting a Category for visitors own lyrics in the main section of the website, where you can send me your lyrics and I will post it.

-Mukesh

quote:

Originally posted by musqan_09

hey admin, i need help…how come the place where i put my lyrics is locked? i want to add some of my own lyrics on here..can u please help me..thanx

*Anjali*

musqan_09
    Participant

hey admin, thanx..okay i will put them on the song reqeust form..well i guess thats all..thanx…bye
    take care

*Anjali*

Nazi
    Participant

Hey Admin, can we Please change the green background, unless you like the colour, then that’s a complete different case!

And could we have little thumbnails underneath our nicknames so we could add little pictures corresponding to our message or maybe the nickname it self at all times? Big Smile [:D]

Thanks!

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

musqan_09
    Participant

hey admin, yeah plz can we change the color? i mean i like this color but we should change is often …wat do u think…bye
    take care

*Anjali*

imported_Admin
    Participant

Yes, I’m in the process of upgrading the Forum that will allow members to have their own icons/avatars. So please bear a little more time!

Also, I like the idea of changing the colors. Why don’t you guys give color suggestions and color combinations for us to have on the forum.

thanks,
    Mukesh

quote:

Originally posted by Nazi

Hey Admin, can we Please change the green background, unless you like the colour, then that’s a complete different case!

And could we have little thumbnails underneath our nicknames so we could add little pictures corresponding to our message or maybe the nickname it self at all times? Big Smile [:D]

Thanks!

Madhu
    Participant

Here is a song which I have not cut and paste from any site. I heard the song and typed out the lyrics and translated it also. The movie information is there also. You can get it from the following post.

http://bollywoodlyrics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5695

Madhu Smile [:)]

serioComic
    Participant

Hello Mr.Admin,

I believe we havent met. Im Serio Big Smile [:D]

Avatars is a good idea. I hope we can have that feature soon in the forum.
    Another thing is also can you put up a section where we can share some pictures for everyone. I know that it will take up quite some space in your server but you can limit the image size and maybe after 7 days or so, you can remove it completely from the server. This way you can always maintain your disk space.

Also, can we also have a download section to download songs? This need not be all the songs in the Hindi database but something like a Top 10 songs of the week/month for example. Again, by doing this you can maintain your server space.

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

Nazi
    Participant

Admin,
    Thanks alot admin for taking my suggestion into accout, we could change the background colour to baby blue and probably a slightly darker blue, but not so dark that the text dont appear very clear.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 307 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.