Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Nazi
      Participant

[:0]This is well known that Abhishek Bachchan and Karisma Kapoor had been engaged in the past and were looking towards their marriage when it suddenly broke down. This happened because Karisma’s mother Babita is reported to have inquired into Abhishek’s financial status. The breakdown upset both Karisma and Abhishek besides their families. Karisma was quick to get married with a businessman of Delhi named Sanjay Kapur though the latter was a divorcee. Abhishek is yet to marry though many names have been mentioned in the media.

However, it is not known when and with whom. The recent reports indicate that Abhishek has not only improved his career and financial status, but is being noticed with Nandita Mahtani, a fashion designer, during her show in New Delhi. This is to recall that Nandita Mahtani is the former wife of Karisma’s husband Sanjay Kapur. The industry is anxiously watching the growing relationship between Abhishek and Nandita. Moreover, Nandita was earlier known to be close to Dino Morea. Things seem to have changed now. However, the million-dollar question is if the Bachchan family will agree to their son getting married with his former girlfriend’s husband’s former wife?

is Karishma Divorced?!??omgg damnn dat sux if its true!

Upon the skies this is written

Only your name is bound with me

xxxx

Afreekah
      Participant

it doesnt say anywhere in the article that Karisma is divorced?? It says ‘the latter was a divorcee’ which means that sanjay kapur was married before and got divorced…now he is married to Karishma.

and former girlfriends husbands’s former wife…means..abhishek getting married to:
      former girlfriend: Karishma
      husband’s: sanjay kapur
      former wife: Nandita mahtani

Kaun Sa Modh Aaya Zindagi Ke Safar Mein
      Bas Gaya Tu Hi Tu Ab To Meri Nazar Mein

desigal13
      Participant

lol! nazi! woow!! u guys i was gone for like 2 weeks n now we have pictures. hey how do u get a picture up??

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

desigal13
      Participant

never mnd i got it. Big Smile [:D]

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

Sparki
      Participant

lol gal!

hot bit of gossip there nazi 🙂

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

Nazi
      Participant

LOL!Big Smile [:D]

yh Farah i gt da rest lol!! xcept for dat [v]Big Smile [:D]

xxxx

hrithik30
      Participant

karishma had a baby girl. the baby was born on march 11 2005. i wish her and her whole family a long life. i know she does not know i am wishing her well but still its good to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile [:)]Smile [:)]Smile [:)]Smile [:)]Smile [:)]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Wink [;)]Wink [;)]Wink [;)]Wink [;)]Wink [;)]

~kaho na kaho, yeh aankhen bolti hain, o sanam o sanam, o mere sanam, mohabbat ke safar mein yeh sahara hai. vafa ke saahilon ka yeh kinaara hai.~

Nazi
      Participant

lol!

xxxx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.