Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      sandeep
      Participant

hi guys,

heard a song on the radio the other day and im desperate to find out what its called/which movie its from.

hopefully one of you guys will recognise it

im 99% sure it was sung by kumar sanu and the female us possibly shreya ghosal.

goes a bit like this (please dont laugh at my hindi)..

“mujhe pyaar kitna hai, es bholepaan seh…batahoo mein kaise sanam se sanam se;” <----guy singing “mohabat se zaada, mohabat hai tuhmse, yeh dil keh raha hai, kasam se kasam se” <---female “tumhe chahata hu mein, chahat se zaada, yeh roog??? janta hai, kasam se kasam se”<-guy
      Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. 🙂

Ek.Ajnaabi
      Participant

I'm not really sure, but I tried searching for it, but couldn't find it unfortunately. Anyway, I would like to add something to this post if you don't mind. There's a song i belive by Udit Narayan and it goes something like this: Oh rabba ho ho ho oh Rabba ho ho ho. And it also has “beshi” in it. If anyone knows, please post it here. Thanks in advance.

Papia

madhurdixit
      Participant

Hi

This is a pop song “Mohabbat se zyaada” by Partners in Rhyme. You can find the video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wenF6jP6Mbk

bengalijay
      Participant

hi there, this song is from the film GUMNAAM starring dino morea, mahima choudhry. It really is a nice song.

bengalijay
      Participant

The name of the film is GUMNAAM starrin dino morea and mahima choudry

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.