Viewing 54 reply threads
  • Author
      kavita_0026
      Participant

Ali-you want to be lost in oreo's lil island? Surpriseerm be careful … there cud be others like him out there!!!! Surprise

marine — oh gosh — no need to scare off our new wonderful pple!

she's jsut joking mavelli – nice to hear abt you n that you're NOT adopted lol

welcome welcome welcome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell us more abt yrself plz!

& by the way – Super Angryjared is NOT gay & he doesnt look like it either! i believe he has a g/f & he mentioned her name in an interview i saw

Marine
      Participant

Acha baba no need to get so defencive over your little jared or what ever lol you are to much girl.

And i didn't scare him away he is welcome to oin in

Cause ones Oreo it Nitz get here then he will go away lol

But Mavelli82 don't worry about does faltoo idiots lol they just bark they never bite lol

NESSA LET OUT YOUR DOGS LOL

nessa is busy as you all can tell she is have a shouwcase with someone lol so she is really busy lol

vchenoah
      Participant
      Marine:

NESSA LET OUT YOUR DOGS LOL

nessa is busy as you all can tell she is have a shouwcase with someone lol so she is really busy lol

ROTFLMBOBO! Be still Subsy!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

me wanna seee dem pics tooo Taybz,

any thing will do ..

especially of yr cutie brothers…em angels….Right Hug

take care hun and T H A N K X for everything…u are really A W E S O M E Right Hug

Kavz luw u dnt mind if I use yr words r8…?? u are awesome toooooooooooooooooooooRight Hug

Khush, not to worry, me is in the same boat as ye….luw sneaking luks at everyones Desktop pics but wont share my ownnnnnnnn Wink

Nessssssssss: thanks luwie, me was seriously wondering wat da heckHmmHuh? with da whole adoption bit ,,trust my Crazzze MaraRight Hug, nah lmao

miss u my sista Right Hug

vchenoah
      Participant

Love Actually kicked bootay!

boo
      Participant

I was a laughing, sighing mess throughout that film!

1. Because they copied my dialogue (heheh! Stick out tongue)… at the beginning about airports… that's what I always say! I love airports… I love observing the emotions displayed there.. and the way they are displayed.. so many different characters yet again… sigh! If I had the time and the chance, I'd surely be sitting in one of the cafes there, drinking hot chocolate and observing the myriad of hues in the kaleidoscopic nature of an airport (and wearing a huge black coat with sunglasses and a black hat, being mystery woman and all! Wink)… alas, I don't. One day, one day…

2. CHRISTMAS!! Need I say more? Big Smile I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas! Ohhh I turn into a seven year old again… sigh. I could ramble on forever about Christmas, but I won't do my obsession feelings justice… Stick out tongue And it has one of my all-time favourite, get-up-and-shake-that-ass songs (the second one being Daljit Mattu's 'Captain Bhangra Da'… heard it ji?) – All I Want For Christmas Is You… sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh!! Ahhhh that song… I swear Nessa… that song… man!! I need to listen to it now… see what you've done…! Stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pikz3DMhu54 – LOL, I dedicated this video to my friend once! Hehe! I love the brat behind the drums… awesome! Stick out tongue

vchenoah
      Participant
      boo:

(the second one being Daljit Mattu's 'Captain Bhangra Da'… heard it ji?) – All I Want For Christmas Is You… sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh!! Ahhhh that song… I swear Nessa… that song… man!! I need to listen to it now… see what you've done…! Stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pikz3DMhu54 – LOL, I dedicated this video to my friend once! Hehe! I love the brat behind the drums… awesome! Stick out tongue

No, don't believe I've heard it, but I will today! Wink

Wow lookit you! Down tiger! Big Smile You need a hug! Right Hug

boo
      Participant

Hug? Arrrr out of my way woman, before I bounce on you in my excitement! The seven year old in me has come out to play! Big Smile Dance with meeeeeeee! (LMAO… I remind myself of Bolly_Lover aka Aman.. and her obsession with It's The Time To Disco.. she had the whole forum dancing, I tell ya!)

Here's the link to Captain Bhangra Da, if you need it…. Smile : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1JDKyW_eag

Make my wish cooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeee trueeeeeeeeee…. all I want for Christmas is youuuuuuu……..!

vchenoah
      Participant

Thanks lady, but I'm already there! Smile

Just wanted to finish Aap Mujhe Achche…love that song!

boo
      Participant

Am listening to Aap Mujhe right now.. I was listening to Koi Mil Gaya (the Jadoo version, not the College version) a while ago.. such sweet lyrics!

vchenoah
      Participant

Oh my! Don't ever remember having a GMTA moment with you!

*bows low* I am honored! lol

boo
      Participant

Embarrassed My aplogies, Nessa ji… I should have been clearer in my previous message.. I was listening to it after you reminded me of it.. Smile It has been AGES since I listened to that song..

Hey, we'll find our GMTA moment one day… (just don't tell Khushi.. Big Smile My GMTA buddy.. hehe!)

vchenoah
      Participant

In that case…I'm not honoured! lol

How much longer will Khushi-coo be gone? Seems like she's been gone forever!

Marine
      Participant

Yems thanks doll i love the picture ijust set it to my background lol

Tbaz whats up girl its been a while since i talked to you how have you been.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Yems thanks doll i love the picture ijust set it to my background lol

doll? Stick out tongue you're velcome hunnz Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

I am completely star struck when it comes to this man! Tongue TiedSad

hrithik

Yemenilicious
      Participant

vchenoah
      Participant

storm at sea

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Yemenilicious
      Participant

vchenoah
      Participant

Touching Ninjitsu! Smile

Mine:

native women

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Ness- I like that! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Just wanted to share these two beautiful pics with you guys… the first one is now my desktop background… Smile I can't fidn the share pics thread, so here it goes…. I could have stared at the clouds forever…. it is truly, truly Boo… this view… it's out of my window, by the way…. Big Smile In Mystery Land. Big Smile lol!

Sigh….. Smile I saw some daffodils below the clouds, too… and immediately thought of this:

I WANDERED lonely as a cloud
      That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
      When all at once I saw a crowd,
      A host, of golden daffodils;
      Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
      Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

….

For oft, when on my couch I lie
      In vacant or in pensive mood, 20
      They flash upon that inward eye
      Which is the bliss of solitude;
      And then my heart with pleasure fills,
      And dances with the daffodils.

It fills me with peace. Smile

(Above: my desktop background)

(And another one, just because…)

(Sigh….)

Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

I utilized the last photo for my desktop.

Thank you Boo, mystery land has a beautiful sky. Wink

This was my old one:

Hrithik's tattoo

boo
      Participant

Haan ji, it sure does. I jumped out of it on the 13th!

vchenoah
      Participant

/…lol…thanks.

You did?? How was it? What did you feel? WOW!

So let's see, that's :

1) romantic

2) grammar/spelling nazi lol

3) ADVENTURER!!!!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ooooh my — this is Hrithik??? [Right?!]

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Ooooh my — this is Hrithik??? [Right?!]

The pic of that guy on Nessa's desktop? Noooo! Thass Rajiv Patel!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LMAOOO! is that what you wanted it for!!! rani, u clown! lmao.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! *innocent grin* Stick out tongue

vchenoah
      Participant

lmao…yes Kava Daba it is.

99: YOU! *snort*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Nessa – What? *looks around the room* What have I done this time? Stick out tongue

vchenoah
      Participant

So innocent! lol

My latest:

desertrose

vchenoah
      Participant

Didn't get a chance to reply to your 'missing' post Khush!

Thank you! Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

dancing tree

serioComic
      Participant

ballerina gal? cool!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Nessa – you always have pimped out backgrounds!! I like!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

boo – Right Hug

vchenoah
      Participant

a child's tear

vchenoah
      Participant

tornado & lightening strike

boo
      Participant

Ah… gotta love them lolcats… Big Smile

boo
      Participant

I took this today. Big Smile It makes me happy. I haven't photographed in AGES and if I had a nice fancy SLR camera and an ACTUAL picture-editing software other than Microsoft Picture Manager, this would have been TONS better (oh… and if I actually had TRAINING on how the heck to use it… lol. Big Smile)… But I love it! It makes me happy! <3 *thinks SRK in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai for no reason* hahahahah…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boooooooooooooooo! OMG I TOOK A PICTURE OF FERRERO ROCHER LIKE THIS LMAO i dont' know where its at though, imma have to look for it lolly and then ill show you yours brilliant! It is chocolate na? lolly

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh my goodness Boo! What a photographer you are! Dang, I love that shooottt !! Um, can I steal it? lol Stick out tongue Goshh, I wanna eat chocolate nowww …. alot of chocolate!

boo
      Participant

lol. maaaaaaaan. i HATE that shot but it's a representation of 'getting back into photography' i guess for me Big Smile the front of the chocolate is too blurred and try as i may, i could NOT get it to un-blur… 🙁 damn cheap cameras 🙁 but feel free to use it… if ur any good at photoshop or something, can u make the front sharper? lol.. anyways steal it, sure… but show me what you've done with it? Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyy, are you kidding … I love that shot! And I think it looks perfect the way it is! Smile

I dont have photoshop and even if I did, im not good at using those things .. :

Lol, I meant I'd steal it to … put up as profile pics and stuff! hehehe

or just to stare at it … yummers!

Btw, I really do love that shot. And I really do think thats its perfect the way it is.

boo
      Participant

I freakin’ LOVE XKCD!!! Hooted with laughter at this one. 🙂

ETA:

Link: http://xkcd.com/850_large/

:mrgreen:

scarface
      Participant

epic boo
      🙂

boo
      Participant

I KNOW RIGHT!!! 🙂

scarface
      Participant

am looking at Africa, then SA and beneath that CAPE HORN ..
      the last I heard cape horn mentioned was in 2006.. must steal that pic and use it as my desktop soon:)

ps: check pm

boo
      Participant

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Mmmm… *drools* This man is perfection… Oh, uh yeah, happy birthday, Jensen bb. 33 looks very good on you. ; )

*goes off to stare at my desktop background*

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

A pic of me, my sister, and my bestest bud having a good time.

rockywhatson
      Participant

My current desktop pick is of raghu ram from rodies, nowadays raghu is distributing it’s posters named raghu says online and each poster have a good message in it.

gsmbooster
      Participant

I would like to share that my current desktop background is a tree, but I don’t whats its name. And the branches of this tree is shining.

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.