Saturday 25 October 2014

What song r u listening to right now?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  neddiecarter 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

ekricha
    Participant

prince28
    Participant

DDLJ tuze dekha to ye jana sanam Smile

amyswan
    Participant

deewana tera from Sonu Nigam’s Album deewana. it’s one of my most favorite songs along with Ab mujhe raat din from the same Album.

baileykruse
    Participant

I am listening to right now Ride – Cary Brothers .

albertcron
    Participant

Right now i am listening these music songs: 1.Heart And Soul – Air Supply. 2.Kesha – Your Love Is My Drug. 3.Come On Eileen–Dexys Midnight Runners.

haryender
    Participant

Whenever I got time I used to listen to the music, as music is the best and the nice way to refresh your mind and mood, well right now I am listening to the Classical songs, Classical songs are the best and the nice songs.

Anthony696
    Participant

There are many new movies coming and they have very good collection of songs with good music and lyrics. In these i am listing many songs like from the movie bodyguard i love you and some songs from the movie murder. The album has very great collection and the songs sang into the good mood. I also like the English music but there is no good songs in these days from the English track. I seen some album songs on the TV and i like a song from the album of Roop Kumar Rathore and Sunali Rathod name is Kalma.

wadermaxx
    Participant

Listening songs is my hobbies and I used to listen to the songs whenever I got time. Well at this particular time I am listening to my favourite music that is Classical music.

ivanbohem
    Participant

Right now i am listening to the songs of the movie rockstar. Which will released in next few months. Its music director is A R Rehman and my one of favorite director so i am listening his songs and as all the movie he has given rocking music in this film too.

rozersmeth
    Participant

Right now i am listening a song of my favorite pop singer Michael Jackson. He sung many songs and in his all songs my favorite songs are: Man in the Mirror, Don’t Stop til You Get Enough and Earth Song.

bensmith0540
    Participant

Right now i am listening jadoo hai nasha hai…

photo0540
    Participant

Right Now i am listening baby…

scarface
    Participant

right now
    its teri ore – singh is king

barkrichards
    Participant

Recently there is nothing but I was listening the chikni chameli from agnipath. It is awesome.

MoviezAdda
    Participant

Shikayat Hain from Jism movie..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.