Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      nitzah
      Participant
      dude
      please tell me u did not add the stupid 60sec timer between posts !!!! the thing keeps on telling me “wait a few secs before your next post !!”
      argh !
      admincs1
      Participant

Yes, it is enabled but not at 60 seconds, the setting is at 10 seconds. The feature keeps out spammers and auto-advertisers that bomb a site constantly, a technique known as flooding. However, I do know that some of our legit users are just as good and fast as spammers Big Smile but unfortunately I can't turn it off per user so you'll just have to wait at least 9.99 seconds before posting to the next topic.

-Mukesh

nitzah
      Participant
      how………sweet……..of u ?
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

@admincs1 wrote:

However, I do know that some of our legit users are just as good and fast as spammers

*giggles*

Mukesh ji, I’m not sure if this 10 second rule still applies, but if it doesn’t – can you bring it back? It might help with the spamming issue. : )

ramz89
      Participant

Hehe Raniji where in the world did you dig this super old post from nitzah?

Crazy stuff! And the spamming is terrible 🙁

xxx

imported_Admin
      Participant

I’ve tried to stop the spamming issues. Now I moderate all new registrations, and I’m cleaning up old stuff as I get time.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.