Monday 22 September 2014

THIS OR THAT

This topic contains 1,745 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,746 total)
  • Author

Shereena
    Participant

I don’t know where this one went either so i made a new one so we can play =)

-blue or green?

Am Rani
    Participant

blue

old forum or new forum?

admincs1
    Participant

You can still access the OLD Forum using this link http://www.bollywoodlyrics.com/Forum.  Topics are locked there but you can read them and copy them here if you like. Sorry we couldn’t transfer all the topics, some of them were just too big for the transfer. Hopefully you all can start them here and continue.

boo
    Participant

hey no problem… Smile [:)]

at the moment, the old forum… but i rly like some of the new features on here, and once it is FULLY done, i will be able to give a fair answer… right now im just a lil green-BWL-sick! lol Embarrassed [:$] funny that… green can mean sick as in vomit (lol, sorry to be so graphic) and sick as in home-sickness. kinda ironic, na?

same question….

old BWL ya new BWL?

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

agree wid BoO.. not sure how i feel bout this forum yet, also like some of the features, but the old forum was familiar… iono giv this sum time n i think i b okay =)

same q

Heera
    Participant

and i agree with Boo n Aman.. this forum is rly pretty n kool..but i’m just a bit Old-BWL-Homesick..coz i was soo used 2 that cute greenish lay-out of it that i have to get used 2 this one.. the green thing made the old forum so..special for me, coz all the others were ‘white’ while BWL wasnt

Green or White?

boo
    Participant

heera and aman didi i agree with you guys! but hey, this forum is kinda green, na? (well i have the blue layout, but i think imma change it soon…)

BWL-wise? green. definitely!

generally, i think i’d prefer white. dunno. really depends.

shah rukh or amir? (and nooooooo of COURSE i wont kill u if u say amir… Stick out tongue [:P])

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Shah Rukh Khan..

Shereena
    Participant

kadu u complain no1 plays games and then you dont eben play properly Confused [8-)]

i guess i ans same one…srk

dino or john

boo
    Participant

john… Big Smile [:D] dino is too much of a bachcha for me… lol.

IVF treatment or adoption??

Unique_Princess
    Participant

I have a friend who has had IVF treatment and gone through alot of pain with no success =( so im not really likin IVF. Adoption i’d consider.

samee q

boo
    Participant

adoption. simply because at this point in time, IVF seems a little unnatural to me. babies are only made one way… lol. Stick out tongue [:P] and there may be complications afterwards. and its rly expensive, and there is not a guaranteed chance of success. so adoption i would consider, not that adoption doesnt have its own problems too. its just, i am a little ‘freaked out’ as such, by IVF. sorry if i offended anyone with that. Smile [:)]

same q

Am Rani
    Participant

I’d say IVF, cause eventhough the baby is not made in the “one and only way” (that cracked me up, Boo Big Smile [:D], you still give the man and woman the chance to have a baby of their own. If IVF doesn’t work, I think adoption is perfect.

same q

Heera
    Participant

I’d say IVF 2.. i dont know why, but i think the couple should get a chance to try to get their ‘own’ baby.. it’s all about if it’s meant to be, then you’ll have an IVF baby and if not, you can always adopt one.. That’s how i think..maybe that’s a Dutch thing…being so…open minded about all kinds of things…rite Am Rani ? Wink [;)]*jkz*

same q

Am Rani
    Participant
    Heera:

I’d say IVF 2.. i dont know why, but i think the couple should get a chance to try to get their ‘own’ baby.. it’s all about if it’s meant to be, then you’ll have an IVF baby and if not, you can always adopt one.. That’s how i think..maybe that’s a Dutch thing…being so…open minded about all kinds of things…rite Am Rani ? Wink [;)]*jkz*

same q

I think you are right, Heertje… Here in Holland we are used to talk about all sort of things, and fortunately we get the change to make our own opinion (never mind if you are mail or female, rich or poor, young or old..). Pretty unique, I guess…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,746 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.