The best song ever made!!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  tajiri786 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Khushi, Amir is weird wen it comes to his movies! hehe. But i hekka like him. But i hated Mangal Pandey! that movie was………wat tha?..hehe. I didn’t like it…it was okay and all but i think Amir and Rani can do WAY better!!!!!!
    Walush- no i havent seen da clip yet. only heard da song….

*~*Mana ke sare duniya ke liye ek insaan ho tum, magar sari duniya ho kissi ek insaan ke liye*~*

Khushi
    Participant

Rani u have to see the song! its hillarious!

~ *Pyaar Kabhi Martaa Nahin, Hum Tum Marte Hain…
    Hote Hai Woh Log Amar Pyaar Jho Karte Hain…
    Ek Nazar Pyaar Se Dekhlo Phir Se Zindaa Kardo* ~

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

i already saw it Khushi! And yep it is funny! hehe

*~*Mana ke sare duniya ke liye ek insaan ho tum, magar sari duniya ho kissi ek insaan ke liye*~*

well i think the best song ever made is pyaar hua iqarar hua
    but tadap tadap is also soo sad i liked that 1 alot to but i also like piya haji ali

kavita_026
    Participant

where are these songs from ?
    i mean wht movies

oh i don’t know what movie pyaar hua is from but it is a raj kapoor movie so it is old
    tadap tadap is from hum dil de chuke sanam
    and piya haji ali is from fiza

kavita_026
    Participant

oh well i am gonna listen to them thats why i asked for the movie they are from
    oh i watched fiza long time ago
    what song is piya haji? i dont rem that

oh thats the muslim song but they r praying its right after hritik leaves and his mother and karishma is very sad i like this song
    hey u can hear it here
    http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H000166.html

jus click on piya haji ali and another window is going to come up it should start playing after that
    tell me if u like it okay

kavita_026
    Participant

hi
    i dont remember this song
    but i listened to it
    and i like the tune of it and just from the tone of the song i can hear that it is a sad song
    its a nice song

yeah it’s a sad song but it is very good when i hear it i sometimes feel like crying and wondering why can’t muslims hindus and all other religions jus accept that everyone has their own way of praying why do they have to hate each other well not everybody but most of the people do

imported_abdool
    Participant

The best song ever made was one sung by an artiste some 50 years and over ago, it was a song that
    bring tears to the eyes of hundreds of millions of Indians, including after hearing for the first time was
    Pandit Jawarharlall Nehru;
    Occasion was the death of the Great Mahatma Gandhi…………with so many clues, you guess the song and the artiste: Smile
    There are many great songs but to select the best would be an impossible task. Just an opinion.

loverofmusic
    Participant

abdool:
    The best song ever made was one sung by an artiste some 50 years and over ago, it was a song that
    bring tears to the eyes of hundreds of millions of Indians, including after hearing for the first time was
    Occasion was the death of the Great Mahatma Gandhi…………with so many clues, you guess the song and the artiste: Smile
    There are many great songs but to select the best would be an impossible task. Just an opinion.

Abdool, now u know wht i meant when i said about kids of this forum! In spite of all the above clues i wonder if any of them wud understand which song u r talking about!!! And yes, it still brings tears to my eyes…especially the ‘jab tak thi saas lade wo….’ part…the emotion with which she sings is amazing!

imported_abdool
    Participant
    loverofmusic:
    abdool:

Abdool, now u know wht i meant when i said about kids of this forum! In spite of all the above clues i wonder if any of them wud understand which song u r talking about!!! And yes, it still brings tears to my eyes…especially the ‘jab tak thi saas lade wo….’ part…the emotion with which she sings is amazing!

Bapu ki ye Amar Kahani: Rafisaab

Ay Meri Watan ke logon: Lataji

Either would have been correct, the second in the early 60′s when
    troops going to the Border; during the Chinese skirmishes Lata sang Ay
    meri watan ke logon
    The First after Ghandiji was brutally gunned down in the late 40′s Rafi sang “suno suno ai duniya walo Bapu ki hai Amar Kahani”
    The famous SP Balasubramaniam did a rendition of this and there is a debate unto today, of whose version is the best:

So many people were touched by these songs.

loverofmusic
    Participant

Well well! i hav to admit i havnt heard that song…..

The one popular about bringing tears to Nehruji’s eyes is the second one…

U seem to be living, breathing and walking music!

loverofmusic
    Participant

Here is a super cute song….

Tumne kisi ki jaan ko jaate hue dekha hai

Wo dekho mujhse roothkar meri jaan ja rahi hai

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.