Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Uninhibited Desire
      Participant

Ok… I got tired of the last trivia game so I decided to start something else…

This time its just trivia on any actor or actress, Hollywood or Bollywood. The answer will be followed with a question about an actor or actress whose name begins with the next letter… I’m confused and its my game let me show you an example…

EXAMPLE:

Which actress is originally Iranian and her daughter Natasha, is slated to marry Bollywood actor, Fardeen Khan, in January, 2006?

Answer: Mumtaz. (So the next person would start with an ‘N’. What makes it better is that could be any actor or actresss in the world.)

So if I chose Nicole Kidman or Nana Patekar… My question would be about them. I’ll start fresh…

Uninhibited Desire
      Participant

Which actor shaved his head for the role of the villian Mola Ram in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)?

Hint: It created such an impression that he kept his head shaved and became one of the most popular villains in Hindi Cinema.

dounah
      Participant

Amrish Puri
      So now i have to ask a question about someone whose name begins with B?
      American actor. Was engaged to a singer-actor diva but things did not work out. Currently he is engaged actress Jennifer Garner and they r expecting a baby. Name the actor.

ramz89
      Participant

errr Ben Affleck?

okie um…american actress knowm for her creepy role in The Gift and starred brilliantly in Lord of the Rings.

..:Aisi nazar se dekha…us zaalim ne chowk par
      Humne kaleija rak diya…chaaku ki nowk par:..

Uninhibited Desire
      Participant

Cate Blanchett

Which actor became wrestling champion of India before winning the world championship crown and is the brother of fellow actor Randhawa?

madhurdixit
      Participant

Answer: Dara Singh

Question: Name 4 films starring hrithik and kareena together

Am Rani
      Participant

That doesn't have anytime to do with the game, has it??

vchenoah
      Participant

Nope..it doesn't! hahaha

1. Yaadein

2. Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon

3. Kabhi Kushi Kabie Gham

4. Mujhse Dosti Karoge

Back to topic: American actor, said to have graduated from Yale, played in American History X & Fight Club!

kavita_0026
      Participant

ness can you give a clue

im kinda really lost at this

p u r n i m a
      Participant
      Nessa:

Nope..it doesn't! hahaha

1. Yaadein

2. Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon

3. Kabhi Kushi Kabie Gham

4. Mujhse Dosti Karoge

Back to topic: American actor, said to have graduated from Yale, played in American History X & Fight Club!

your answer : Edward Harrison Norton DOB 18-Aug-1969

Next quiz plz.

jasongiambi
      Participant

The Star Trivia Show is perfect star to join the team at any level of management to provide ongoing challenges in personnel or simply an excuse to spend a wonderful night of fun and laughter to staff or customers.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.