Wednesday 17 September 2014

Songs from Mahaanta…PLZ

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rajiv123 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

billmcintee
    Participant

I would like to request the phonetic and English translations of Loji Sunoji and Chule Chule.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Bill

sahar1
    Participant

Bill, I was hoping to find the same info, but looks like you haven’t had any takers. Looks like a wider internet search is in order for me. Hopefully, you were able to find the answer to your inquiry.

Funnily enough, I became familiar with these songs as a young adult as I had a neighbor who was a big fan of Bollywood tunes and the noise would creep into my apartment. At first it was annoying, but the music grew on me and now I’m a big fan. Funny how things we don’t like at first, grow on us and become fond memories.

rajiv123
    Participant

seanx123
    Participant

I have just joined and I hope I will learn a lot of new information here.
    I admire the valuable information you offered in your article. Excellent submission very good post.Keep posting thumbs up.

High School Diploma

rajiv123
    Participant

Funnily enough, I became familiar with these songs as a young adult as I had a neighbor who was a big fan of Bollywood tunes and the noise would creep into my apartment. At first it was annoying, but the music grew on me and now I’m a big fan. Funny how things we don’t like at first, grow on us and become fond memories.

hair loss
    balers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.