Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hey guys…

Hope you're well. Whoever is still left here… lol. I wasn't going to post a message because it feels as if this place is so damn empty these days… but it's still special to me because I've grown up here… so I had to share this with the forum…………….

I'm getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InshaAllah! ameen thumma ameen <3 Big Smile

xxx

scarface
      Participant

UP AND NESS:
      CONGRATULATIONS

o m g..

wat the hecks happening??? everyones married or getting married
      omwwww

ammm sooo happpy
      first I read Ness dedicating a song to her hubby and now UP posting of her upcominggg shaadi
      omggggosh ..ammm so happpy,my heart is soooo fulll of joy at this news of both yr happiness…
      both of u deserve soo much love soo much happpiness and contentment and lots of joyyy

I dont even knw wat to sayyyy am ..sooo happy for u two 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

thanks for sharing this news ( Ness I knw u didnt erhmmm post it as such) ..ammmm just sooo happpyy for u guys

~A~

scarface
      Participant
      Quote:
      I wasn't going to post a message because it feels as if this place is so damn empty these days…

NOT ALWAYS.. Sad

Quote:
      I'm getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once more, CONGRATULATIONS MY DEARBig SmileRight Hug

boo
      Participant
      Quote:
      I’m getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels so… so… official now that you’ve said it on here, doesn’t it? I remember logging onto the forum and people peeking in and sharing little glimpses of their new world with the forum… and me being so amazed at Time and how Life Goes On… the warmth of knowing all these words that are read on the forum are typed by the hands of those who have feelings, lives, money, family, friends, health, interests, creativity… just… other… human beings in the world. It’s so wonderful. It fills me with incredible warmth and reading this news on here makes it all so… I am just so very happy for you my darling. I truly am and I’m happy *touchwood* that I’m still here on the forum… what, six-odd years ago? since I first saw a Unique_Princess on this very forum… to have seen you grow and blossom and make mistakes and sigh and learn and be happy and go through possibly every single human emotion possible…. to starting a new phase of life.
      I am SO incredibly excited for you. I cannot even begin to comprehend the feelings that must have been going through your head (damn, I nearly typed thread there lol…) as you were writing those three words on this forum…
      CONGRATULATIONS, my darling. I am beyond happy for you. Let the new raaste begin… it will KICK the old raaste’s butt! (Monica-style)
      I love you, UP. I’m so glad I met you.

admincs1
      Participant

Congratulations! Wish you the best!

I'm sorry to hear that the forums are empty these days, and I see it as well. I hope all the members that were part of this forum from its beginning continue to support it and make it their home to socialize with other members that they have grown to know and cherish.

Thanks

Mukesh

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Thanks for the wishes everyone! <33

Boo: It does feel official 😀 Thank you so much … I know it feels so crazy… damn, 5/6 years ago?! I was such a girl… can't believe HOW MUCH I've grown up since then… and how many lessons I've learned along the way… how much time it's taken for me to get where I am today. SubhanaAllah… all those paths were beautiful… even when the thorns hurt me. And you've seen me through all of those paths… and I love you so much. LET THE NEW RAASTE BEGIN INDEED!!! 😀 😀 😀 <333333 MashaAllah. Alhumdulillah. <333

I love you and I'm glad I met you too Shrekkerz… can't wait to send you the wedding card 😀 😀 *jumps in excitement* EEEEK!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Congratulations! Wish you the best!

I'm sorry to hear that the forums are empty these days, and I see it as well. I hope all the members that were part of this forum from its beginning continue to support it and make it their home to socialize with other members that they have grown to know and cherish.

Thanks

Mukesh

Thanks Mukesh! I hope so too, I miss everyone!! 🙁

Nosyira
      Participant
      Quote:

Congrats UP! best wishes to you!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Congrats UP! best wishes to you!

Thanks babe.

ramz89
      Participant

Congratulations my darling UP! Im sooo happy for u! May you have a beautiful and blessed married life….InshAllah! Mwah xxx

Unique_Princess
      Participant

AMEEN!!! Thanks so much Ramzzzz!!! MWAH!!

GUYS! IT’S MY ENGAGEMENT DAY TODAY!!!! AND GUESS WHO IS HERE FOR IT?!?!?!?!

…..
      ….

BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG *DANCES* ASJHQSKJFDLFK;D;KFJ OKIE IL PASS IT TO HER! 😀

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1
      *MOMENT*
      Ooooh I don’t really know what to write. :S
      UP is beautiful inside and out.
      OK I ACTUALLY don’t know what to say.
      We’ve just finished listening to Aao Milo Chalo, and now we’re listening to Jaane Kyun Dil Jaanta Hai
      UP is gonna go brush her teeth and she’s wearing my necklace and Ninja’s earrings. I need to go straighten my hair.
      OH MY DAYS UP HAS JUST COME INTO THE BEDROOM FULL OF TOOTHPASTE.
      Gotta love her.
      Awwwwwwwww she just did my hair……
      Asma (Nazi) is gonna be here soon!
      It’s so nice to do this.

Dulh@n
      Participant

[red]Congratulaaaaation didi..wish u all happiness[/red] Smile

boo
      Participant

Guys… I never got round to telling you, the engagement was amazing!!! UP looked BEAUTIFUL and the groom was looking so sweet.

ramz89
      Participant

This has made me smile so much! 😀 Taybz, Boo and Asma together! Just so amazing 🙂 xxx

boo
      Participant

Tayba did it, guys. She and the hubby (!) looked wonderful together, and the wedding reception (I didn't go to the actual Nikaah itself) was beautiful, a dream. I walked down part of the aisle with her and her friends and family… it was really, really beautiful. It was a walk to remember.

The mehndi was so much fun too… Tayba looked STUNNING… and she was wearing the same shades of green as on the old forum. Smile Someone asked me how I know Tayba and I just said through Asma… and then she went and asked Asma how she knew Tayba and watching her try and explain in some sort of complicated way was SO funny… I just cracked up laughing and then so did she… ahhh. Big Smile Poor girl never got a decent explanation! And later on, Asma was telling people that the first time she met me was at Tayba's engagement… and all along I'd been telling people I know Tabz through Asma… it was hilarious, trust us. Big Smile

Asma and I were sitting on the same table… just like a 'BWL Table'
      that Tayba and I (especially Tayba) always wanted. Big Smile And we were
      talking about how CRAZY and CHAOTIC it would be if we were all on the same table… and HEAVENS help ANYONE who asks us all how we know each other…!

I love you and I'm so proud of and happy for you, Tayba. You're a gem. Who would have thought our innocent younger days would lead us to this, eh… I am still so touched, and I cannot believe I have JUST BEEN TO YOUR WEDDING!

I know I said it in the card and the letter and on Facebook and on text and I will do so in e-mail and in voice on the phone… but in our world, it ain't official unless it's BWL-official ;).. so here I am, I wish you and the hubby a BEAUTIFUL married life… and I wish and will always continue to wish nothing but love and joy for you both. I love you, darling.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Baqtiar
      Participant

Smile…………………………………………………..

Crying

boo
      Participant

Why the rona shona Baqtiar saab, on such a happy thread? Big Smile

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

Wow, so this is such
      a delayed reply to the thread, sorry for that!

Shereena and I are both
      sitting here, and would like to wish Tabz a
      very, very, very, spectacularly, wonderfully, amazingly, beautiful wedded life!
      Congratulations hun, wish we could have been there, to share and celebrate it
      with you, but hope your day was as speshful as you are, and it was everything
      you wanted it to be.

Now, for a song [as this is
      bollywoodlyrics =)]

(8) Tere
      maathe ki bindiya, chamakti rahe

Teri
      haathon ki mehndi mehekthi rahe

Tere jode ki ronak salamat rahe

Teri
      choodi hamesha khanakti rahe…

Mubarak ho tumko yeh shaadi tumhari

Mubarak
      ho tumko yeh shaadi tumhari

Sada khush raho tum, dua hai hamari

Mubarak

Sada khush raho tum, dua hai hamari (8)

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

k so for some reason, the colours and pictures we had put in, didn't show up =S. Sorry, the post was a lot prettier initially, but the feelings are still there =). Lub Ya!

– Aman and Shereena (the crajee fool who can't remember her password lol)

Baqtiar
      Participant

Well just croc tears…. cuz often we see ppl cry for no reason on weddings 😉

thomas520
      Participant

wow ,what a great post ! hope you post more ,come on !

Unique_Princess
      Participant

@boo wrote:

Tayba did it, guys. She and the hubby (!) looked wonderful together, and the wedding reception (I didn’t go to the actual Nikaah itself) was beautiful, a dream. I walked down part of the aisle with her and her friends and family… it was really, really beautiful. It was a walk to remember.
      The mehndi was so much fun too… Tayba looked STUNNING… and she was wearing the same shades of green as on the old forum. Someone asked me how I know Tayba and I just said through Asma… and then she went and asked Asma how she knew Tayba and watching her try and explain in some sort of complicated way was SO funny… I just cracked up laughing and then so did she… ahhh. Poor girl never got a decent explanation! And later on, Asma was telling people that the first time she met me was at Tayba’s engagement… and all along I’d been telling people I know Tabz through Asma… it was hilarious, trust us.
      Asma and I were sitting on the same table… just like a ‘BWL Table’
      that Tayba and I (especially Tayba) always wanted. And we were
      talking about how CRAZY and CHAOTIC it would be if we were all on the same table… and HEAVENS help ANYONE who asks us all how we know each other…!
      I love you and I’m so proud of and happy for you, Tayba. You’re a gem. Who would have thought our innocent younger days would lead us to this, eh… I am still so touched, and I cannot believe I have JUST BEEN TO YOUR WEDDING!
      I know I said it in the card and the letter and on Facebook and on text and I will do so in e-mail and in voice on the phone… but in our world, it ain’t official unless it’s BWL-official ;).. so here I am, I wish you and the hubby a BEAUTIFUL married life… and I wish and will always continue to wish nothing but love and joy for you both. I love you, darling.
      xxxxxxxxxxx

Your presence at both events made my wedding day even more special. I love you! And thank you for everythingggg! As I play the video back I can’t help but smile at you walking down the aisle… and when I’m leaving my family and crying my eyes out, the way you hugged me! Laughing and crying at all the memories here and off the forum that no one in my ‘real’ life has a clue about! :mrgreen: LMBO! aaaaaah! and GIRL YOU CAN DANCE! you had all the aunties at my mendhi going like “WOW tayba ur friend can dance!” LOL! Me and asma were just chilling out watching you goooo when Bole Choodiyan came on! 😆

And I love the way no one knows exactly how I met you 😀 my SIL asked me again the other day and I again took her back to knowing you through asma. LMAO!!!! 😛

It was like a BWL table! In my heart Ninja was sitting there too <3 When I put on her earrings with my wedding dress it just felt amazing. The perfect finish <3

It really was a walk to remember… my walk to remember. Finally. Alhumdulilah…

aaaaah can’t believe time has flown so fast. Alhumdulillah! I’m on a rant here so imma shut up LOL.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

@Bolly_Lover wrote:

Wow, so this is such
      a delayed reply to the thread, sorry for that!
      Shereena and I are both
      sitting here, and would like to wish Tabz a very, very, very, spectacularly, wonderfully, amazingly, beautiful wedded life!
      Congratulations hun, wish we could have been there, to share and celebrate it
      with you, but hope your day was as speshful as you are, and it was everything
      you wanted it to be.
      Now, for a song [as this is
      bollywoodlyrics =)]
      (8) Tere
      maathe ki bindiya, chamakti rahe

Teri
      haathon ki mehndi mehekthi rahe

Tere jode ki ronak salamat rahe

Teri
      choodi hamesha khanakti rahe…

Mubarak ho tumko yeh shaadi tumhari

Mubarak

Sada khush raho tum, dua hai hamari

Mubarak

Sada khush raho tum, dua hai hamari (8)

Awwww! I’m so sorry this reply is like super late! That’s soo sweet of you two, thank you so much! I miss you guys like crrraaaazy! Wish you were there for all of this!! I love these songs you’ve dedicated <3 mwaaah love you guys! xxx

Unique_Princess
      Participant

@boo wrote:

Guys… I never got round to telling you, the engagement was amazing!!! Tayba looked BEAUTIFUL and the groom was looking so sweet.

Aww thank you. Lmbo he did look sweet mashaAllah, his shyness made me melt.

Baqtiar
      Participant

@Unique_Princess wrote:

@boo wrote:

Guys… I never got round to telling you, the engagement was amazing!!! Tayba looked BEAUTIFUL and the groom was looking so sweet.

Hey Tabz enuf yaar…. you are offlist now hehehehe…

How is Asma da afghani ?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

@Baqtiar wrote:

@Unique_Princess wrote:

@boo wrote:

Hey Tabz enuf yaar…. you are offlist now hehehehe…

How is Asma da afghani ?

Huh? I’m talking abt my husband :S

Asma is fine alhumdullilah, just came back from holiday. She was in Dubai for a few months.

scarface
      Participant

but in our world, it ain’t official unless it’s BWL-official-BOO

🙂 thats true hey

Tayba, was going through some stuff a few days ago and found this bag that reminded me of u, that got me wondering about what u wore at yr wedding, the white gown or bollywood attire;D
      never really asked and with the way things were with me, completely forgot Boo had described a little of what u were wearing

So am reading this now and thinking…woah
      cant believe you are married 🙂 :)wedding sounds beautiful

got me wondering if I would go ahead and wear a white gown at my wedding ( I hate white ) ………
      OH GOSH
      just realized I was about to gooooo on and on and blab myself craze about my wedding and its your thread :mrgreen: anyways…mwah

tc
      ~A~

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.