Thursday 30 October 2014

Site Update

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  admincs1 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

I like the size of the avatars now. But some of the avatars (like mine) is still the same, it isn't as big as the other avatars, is it just me or will it get bigger later? And no, it doesn't seem blurry to me.

Yemenilicious
    Participant

My avatar is still small too. and a lot of the other members' too…

I see boo's changed… and Mukesh's, and Purnima's.

Yemenilicious
    Participant

I don't know why… but I like them small actually.. hmmm..

boo
    Participant

Try re-uploading your avatars… that's what I did, and that's probably why mine isn't so blurred any more…

I don't mind any size of the avatars, to be honest.

Yemenilicious
    Participant

Hey Mukesh,

You know how we can upload files? I was wondering if you can make it possible for us to leave comments on each other's files (pictures).

Thank you very much for your hard work! Smile

admincs1
    Participant

Ok great! Looks like 100×100 is a good option for most of you. I will keep it at that.

I'll look into the Youtube or posting videos and let you all know what is available.

Also, I can't really change the way the conversations (or private messaging) works. It supposedly is a feature and follows along the way Instant Messaging works. Sorry.

admincs1
    Participant

I think you can upload files from your dashboard page. And I'm not sure what you mean by leaving comments on each other's files, can you explain? You can post a comment on the profile page.

-Mukesh

Yemenilicious
    Participant

I know we can comment on each other's profiles. But I noticed that some members uploaded pictures in the files section. And when I click on their pictures it has the “download” option and all. I was just wondering if it would be possible to actually comment on each other's pictures… just like we comment on each other's profiles…

Thank you.

admincs1
    Participant

Ah, I see now, I'll look into it for the uploaded files. I do know that the Community Server 2008 has Galleries – like forums, users can create photo galleries and upload pictures/slideshows etc (kind of like Flickr but not as good) and as like the forums, other members can post comments. I can look into that and see how it can be used in our forums. I would like it to be Bollywood oriented so as to keep the theme of the site.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Hello Mukesh. I just wanted to thank you for changing the size of the avatars, it looks great! Smile

Yemenilicious
    Participant
    Quote:

Ah, I see now, I'll look into it for the uploaded files. I do know that the Community Server 2008 has Galleries – like forums, users can create photo galleries and upload pictures/slideshows etc (kind of like Flickr but not as good) and as like the forums, other members can post comments. I can look into that and see how it can be used in our forums. I would like it to be Bollywood oriented so as to keep the theme of the site.

Alright!

I appreciate it so much, thank you again Big Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
    Participant

Hello Mukesh, trust you are well :)

See the avatars were not affected in the change..

I cant seem to log off the forum???

can u assist here..

thanks

Alishia

admincs1
    Participant

Hi Alishia,

That is wierd. What error message do you get, if any? Have you tried closing your browser and clearing the cache?

Also you might want to re-upload the avatar as the size has changed. The new avatar size is 100×100.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.