Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      admincs1
      Participant

Sorry all about the recent performance of the site. It has been going up and down past couple of days, again due to huge spikes in users and activity. The server just can't take it and shuts down.

I was told by hosting company to upgrade soon…again. Please if you find this site useful and can spare a couple of dollars for its up-keep, feel free to provide a small donation via Paypal (click here to find out more). Remember the site is brought to you free and content and usage is also free and WILL remain free, but there is cost associated with keeping up the servers for you. You can chip in and help with that via Paypal.

Thanks,

Mukesh

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

problems returned Mukesh

all posts are being kicked off…

&%&*0 fustrating

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Forum hasn't been working properly for 2 days now. I miss everyone here! Please help Mukesh!

admincs1
      Participant

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in getting the Forum fixed. We are running out of space. I've temporarily made some space so that you guys can post again, but will need to figure out a permenant solution.

I'm in talks with the hosting company on upgrades. Thank you for your patience. I hope this delay didn't cause too much of an inconvenience.

Regards,

Mukesh

p.s. If you would like to help by donating, please see the link on the home page.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Thank you so much, Mukesh! As soon as I saw the email, I rushed onto the forum! And it works! Whooo hooooo! thank you! Big Smile

I wish I could donate, but unfortunately, I can't. Sad If there is anything else I can do, please let me know. Smile

– Rani

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Thank You Mukesh! That's exactly what I did once I read the email rani. lol I rushed here!!! I'm so glad its up and working now!!

I don't think I can donate either Sad… but as Rani said if there's anything else we can do please let us know!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

thanks Mukesh

a lot of elated ppl in the hse bcoz of u:)

wrt the donation..I will have a luk at that link again this time

cheers

alishia

boo
      Participant

Mukesh ji – thank you! Smile

Khushi
      Participant

Indeed, Aapka bohot bohot shukriya Mukesh ji!

(It feels like a family re-union now!) Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

It really does, doesn't it?! Or like we've all come back from a little holiday and we're like school kids happy to see each other in a playground Stick out tongue.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

lol..true..

ok guys lets not mess up this thread nah..

~alie~

admincs1
      Participant

Some of you asked about the Search not working. Last week we ran out of space on our database and it brought the site down. To free up space, I had to delete the search index and disable it. Search index takes up a considerable amount of space due to the high number of posts we have on our Community.

I'm working to find out what it will cost to double our storage so that we don't have a problem like we had last week. Till then, unfortunately the search will not work for old posts.

Regards,

Mukesh

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.