Thursday 30 October 2014

Say Something Totally Random

This topic contains 5,706 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  RaNi iS ThE BeS 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,686 through 5,700 (of 5,707 total)
  • Author

boo
    Participant

I’m really bored of life :(

boo
    Participant

Is it mad for me to *still* be talking to Khushi in my head? I miss you. I miss you so very much, wherever you are. Especially today. I wish you could be by my side. Call me deluded, to be talking to someone whom I have never met as though she is my very own. And the worst feeling is, no one understands what it’s like to be in my shoes. You instilled in me the importance of family, you proved to me the beauty of friendship, and yes you showed me birthdays are not just another silly day of the year (although I draw the line at horoscopes and star signs… I mean, what IS that crap Khushi?!?! Seriously?!)… see, I have started talking to you in my head again. How I long for a real conversation with you, one that will fill my soul for a whole lifetime and many more to come! But then I think – I have *had* that already. I have found a soul mate already. Some soul mate you are, you a55. I will kick you so hard if I ever had the good fortune of bumping into you. I don’t know if you’re from Mumbai but something, some weird gut instinct, tells me you are. And did you know I travelled my a55 all the way to Mumbai, in hope of some crazy sign or miracle, that will show me YOU? I found nothing. Curse you woman! I think the song ‘I hate you like I love you’ was MADE for me to dedicate to you, you fool. I hope you’re happy wherever you are and you DAMN well better be naming your first daughter after me, samjhi!!? Because I am NOT wasting my first born daughter’s name on someone who bails out on our love. Peace and goodnight.

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

No it’s not mad at all Boo. In fact, in a way it’s simple and pure… finding a friend online and becoming intellectually and emotionally connected, without meeting one another. Being able to bare your soul to another without the worry of being belittled or judged. It is a unique kind of freedom. I have also met one of my bestest friends ebber on this very forum, and can relate to what you are experiencing/going through. It’s amazing how many lives it has brought together, and how much happiness it has helped spread.

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Recently discovered I get the National Geographic channel on TV. OMG! It’s like a new world has opened up for me. They have these really fascinating shows, which repeat several times during the day/week, so if you miss an episode and forgot to PVR it, you can just watch it later on in the week.

Have seen episodes discussing the Heroine trade from Afghanistan to Holland to USA, Ancient underground pyramids and palaces in China (e.g. terra cotta soliders), to the impact/spread of nuclear arsenals!!!

YAY!! :D :D

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Alright, that post just made me sound like the biggest nerd ever.

Meh, life’s short, enjoy it while you can :wink:

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

So after some debate, I decided I would share some personal/good news with my fellow BWL members. There is a new addition to my family.. we have a beautiful new puppy! He is super adorable yet a mischievous nutthead! I didn’t realize just how much work this sucker would be, but I am slowly figuring it out.

His name is Rocco and is now 14 weeks old. He is a Labrador Retriever, mostly chocolate brown (like his dad), but with some flecks of yellow towards his rump (due to his mom). He has a ring of yellow hair on his tail lol, super cute.

I was trying to teach him how to go up and down the stairs, long story short, Rocco found himself stuck in this awkward position and he couldn’t figure out how to get out of it. It was pretty hilarious lol.. he just sat there awkwardly, looking at me. I could almost feel the wheels turning in his brain, but then nothing happened.. he just kept looking at me. I snapped this pic and thought of sharing it with you all :)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

What is up with all these crappy American shows being spammed/advertised on a Bollywood forum? :/

Aman, that’s an adorable dog and a hilarious story! =) <3

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

I spoke too soon. I just saw advertisement for Supernatural. So I guess all the shows being advertised aren’t crappy.

ammyrodrics
    Participant

I just wanna say that i am huge shopping spree and usually shop online for all kinda favorite stuff….

jamsebrown
    Participant

According to Me, The Blog has become a popular online activity. Within a variety of blog topics, they get first-hand information on almost all of the review. They have become the exchange of ideas and information is a good platform .

Unique_Princess
    Participant

Oh, wow….

It feels weird being back here!! I don’t know how I logged on today…. :?

Hi everyone! :mrgreen:

ramz89
    Participant

@Unique_Princess wrote:

Oh, wow….

It feels weird being back here!! I don’t know how I logged on today…. :?

Hi everyone! :mrgreen:

Hey Taybz :-) I don’t quite know how I got on here either….but it feels nice to read back on posts we all wrote 6 years ago! Its like an online memory of our old selves without us even realising!

Whenever you guys read this, hope you’re well :) xxx

boo
    Participant

:-) Hello from me too!

BL: OHMYGOSH your new puppy is SO FRIGGIN CUTE. <3 He must be a bundle of fun. Have you seen that picture doing the rounds on Facebook, comparing the diaries of a cat's vs dog's? It's so cute and hilarious! My best friends all seem to have cats but I am NOT a cat person… at all! I even have some sort of a sick twisted phobia of cats, just, literally, cannot cannot cannot stand them! So slithery and creepy and oddly flexible and ugh those eyes on dear God… HATE EM!!! But doggies, I can just about handle. <3 Why Rocco? Is he your first pet? What are you up to these days?

Ramz HELLOOOOO!!!!

boo
    Participant

Guys, I am trying to get rid of the spam slowly. My computer keeps going SO slowly every time I have too many tabs open and believe me it is depressing me as much as it is depressing you to see all the spam on here!! If any of the other moderators are seeing this, could you please try and merge all the spam topics into one topic so that it will be easier to just delete the whole lot in one smooth (SWEET, SWEET!!!) strike? I am trying to gather all the topics into one single thread, I think you will see one of the threads below – some watch online advertisement thread – with 10+ posts in it, I’m just putting them all in there for now. If you felt like it, could you please keep adding to that thread? I think I will also ban all the users in that thread once I have gotten them all together in one place.

Or you could just do it however you are happy with and just delete them as you go along, no particular method to this madness really… lol.

Thanks,

Boo

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

He is the most adorable little guy, I love him beyond words! He’s such a silly goose sometimes, a couple days ago, he was looking for me so came and sat outside my bedroom door (2nd floor), but I was sitting in the family room which is on the first floor of my house, but is an open space and is open to the 2nd floor. I could see Rocco sitting outside my door, and when he saw me, he couldn’t figure out how I was still on the first floor. It was so funny, he was sitting there barking, but couldn’t figure out how to get to me hahaha. Thinking bout it makes me laugh :). Rocco is my first pet, I always wanted a dog when I was younger, but the timing was never right.

I am not a fan of cats either, they seem a bit creepy and evil. And they are selfish! Only come to you when they want a treat or a pat.

Alrighty, I am going to take a nap before work, gnite bwooderz!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,686 through 5,700 (of 5,707 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.