Monday 22 December 2014

Say Something Totally Random

This topic contains 5,706 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  RaNi iS ThE BeS 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,671 through 5,685 (of 5,707 total)
  • Author

boo
    Participant

LOL!! Have you started season 3 yet? Wanna discuss it with you :D :D

Also.. I am downloading all of season 1 of Gilmore Girls but it is taking AGES :( It’s going at an average of like, 1 – 2 kbps, I KID YOU NOT. :evil: Not a very happy Boo lol. There are not many seeds (or peers or whatever it is, I’m still new on the download thing) on the download so I guess it was a bad choice of download but hey. I hope it speeds up, cos I am just leaving my laptop on until it finishes downloading. It’s become like a new obsession now lol.. seeing how much has downloaded and how many more hours/days/weeks/years to go lol. I find it amusing it tells me it will take another 2 years… haha! :roll:

How have you been my dear? :mrgreen:

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

I’ve watched the first four episodes of season 3. Once you start dling and watching whenever you want, it gets kinda hard to go back to watching your fav shows once a week lol. I love MF, the show just keeps getting better and funnier.

1 – 2 kbps? That is pretty ridiculous lol, good luck with that! When I downloaded GG, I found a torrent that had all seasons in one file. It was great, about 60ish gbs for all 7 seasons, and it was done in downloading in about a week. I believe I found it through kickasstorrents.com, don’t know if you want to check it out or not.

kavita_0024
    Participant

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Really pretty! Are they homemade?

Happy bleated Diwali to all :)

boo
    Participant

@Bolly_Lover wrote:

So I was supposed to send an email to someone, but mistakenly sent it to another person as well. Damn!!! Not very professional lol. Felt like Gloria from Modern Family: “Where is the email?! It sended!! Make it come back!”

Love Modern Family, makes me laugh when I’d normally be frustrated.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was JUST watching this episode yesterday and TOTALLY thought of you Aman! <3

boo
    Participant

@kavita_0024 wrote:

Kavita they are beautiful, I might have to post mine up too, if I can find them! Belated Shubh Diwali to you all! I miss Khushi especially much on this occasion..

boo
    Participant

hahahaha Happy Hallowe’en to you all! :D

BL, I saw some trick or treaters go past today and I thought of Modern Family!! With Claire and her obsession with Hallowe’en being ‘her day’ or something LOL. I’ll probably end up doing the same with my kids. :D Claire is one HOT mom BTW! Unfair!

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Haha Boo, that’s awesome. I love watching re-runs, they crack me up, even if I’ve seen the episode a couple times. The Hween episode was on TV a few days ago, love Gloria’s “American” accent lol! Claire and Gloria are both pretty hot for being moms.

Happy Halloween to all, hope it was full of tricks and treats =).

boo
    Participant

hahahahaha… ‘doggy dog world’ LOL love it!

I have SO much work to do and SO little motivation. :(

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

One step at a time, Boo.

Ju can dooz it!

boo
    Participant

<3 you are so lovely… how are JU? :mrgreen:

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

I am doing okay. It’s amazing how fast the effects of a fun-filled trip wear off.. It’s only been a few days since I’ve been back and I already want another vacation lol. Jeebus Aman, stay focused.

Have you been watching the latest episodes of Modern Family?

nehakapoor
    Participant

I am feeling bored today

boo
    Participant

@Bolly_Lover wrote:

I am doing okay. It’s amazing how fast the effects of a fun-filled trip wear off.. It’s only been a few days since I’ve been back and I already want another vacation lol. Jeebus Aman, stay focused.

Have you been watching the latest episodes of Modern Family?

oooher, you’re back from VACATION? exciting stuff. let me live vicariously through you, now :) where did you go? what did you see? what did you do? any subtle pics you can sneak on for us please? :mrgreen:

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Hiya Boo,

Lol my trip wasn’t glamorous or exciting, just went to visit a close friend for about a week. It was EXACTLY what I needed though, it was super duper fun and a good break. I suppose it is good to take time off for yourself every now and then. Hard to bleeb I’ve been back for almost a week.

Found a lot of good deals on Amazon for Black Friday. Purchased 8 books, all for less than $8!! (some free). Looking forward to reading again.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,671 through 5,685 (of 5,707 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.