Wednesday 17 December 2014

Say Something Totally Random

This topic contains 5,706 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  RaNi iS ThE BeS 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 5,707 total)
  • Author

hey guys my brother jus sent me something really cool in my email i thought it was weird but it’s actually kind of cool

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
    cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
    you can raed tihs psas it on !!

kavita_0026
    Participant

Hi! omg!! that is so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did your bro get that from? omg…….. thats COOL for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow i’ve got to tell this to my parents lol

i thought the same thing this is so amazing i’m not sure where he got it from but i can ask him when he goes back to work on monday

Marine
    Participant

wow rose that is amazing all thought it easy to read i mean i just read it witought any stoping i got to have my friend read it hehe

yeah i thought so too and he had sent me something else i think it’s called chocolateer anyways it can guess ur age for real i’ll find it and post it for u guys

Marine
    Participant

cool i want to see it hehe i wonder if it can really guess your age hehe

boo
    Participant

but TOUCHWOOD everyone! lol! i am not entirely sure if it is working… sometimes it chooses to appear, sometimes it chooses to disappear… oh dear Sad [:(] lol at my choice of colors… Big Smile [:D]

boo
    Participant

ahhhhhhhh my avatar is so nostalgic… Smile [:)]

Heera
    Participant

Boo..imma do that 2!! if i ever get the time..first imma make my siggy Big Smile [:D]

Am Rani
    Participant

Heera just explained to me how I can “design” my avatar. Let’s see…

Am Rani
    Participant

Heertje!!! Mijn signature werkt!!! Bedankt!! Als je nou even stopt met op je stoel dansen, dan doet die van jou het straks ook Big Smile [:D]

*Heertje!!! My signature works!!! Thank!!! If you stop dancing on your chair for a second, than you will have your own sig in no time Big Smile [:D]

Am Rani
    Participant

boo:
    ahhhhhhhh my avatar is so nostalgic… Smile [:)]

Wow, Boo!! How did you do that “Fanaa thing” ??? Amazing!!

ramz89
    Participant

so how do u do that sig design thing????? this forum baffles me!

btw sorry boo i had to do my avi like you did its just too coolBig Smile [:D]

Khushi
    Participant

Rani and Boo- Remember u guys were asking me which pic of Fanaa i was going on about- its the on in boo’s sigy thingy! the one on the right top corner! Boo it looks wicked! :D

Heera
    Participant

Well imma quote Boo okie? coz im 2 lazy 2 write it myself n she gave a very clear description of it in the Announcements page:

i went onto a topic, clicked on the REPLY button above someone’s post, and made my signature the way i wanted it, with the fonts and colours and the whole works. then i clicked on the ‘HTML’ icon which is underneath that window i was writing in, which made all the text into HyperTextMarkupLanguage (or at least, thats what i think it is… with all the ”s and stuff…). i simply copied and pasted that onto my signature, and it worked! Smile [:)]

So..if that’s all cleared up…good luck you guys! Wink [;)]

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 5,707 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.