Saturday 23 August 2014

Say Something Totally Random

This topic contains 5,706 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  RaNi iS ThE BeS 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 5,707 total)
  • Author

Unique_Princess
    Participant

Hiii everyonee.. how u all? I saw that the say something totally random thread had not been moved so I jus decided to create a new one lol. It feels so weird on the new forum atm cuz im so used 2 the old one! lol anywayz u all knw wut this thread is for n those who dont.. well the subject title is pretty self explanatory .. Big Smile

Shakalaka Baby
    Participant

Wow, this IS really strange!!! I’m great but I don’t know if I think the same about this place Stick out tongue [:P] It’s really, euh… different. How are u Unique?

Unique_Princess
    Participant

I know!!! lol its soo different to what we’re used 2!!! I’m ok been wondering round the city of London lol. Meant to study right now but my friends wana go starbux.. lol. how r u shaks?

Shakalaka Baby
    Participant

I’m glad I’m not the only one who has to get used to the new forum hehe.. Stick out tongue [:P] It’s really really different than what we’re used 2!!

Good to hear you’re okay! Hope you enjoyed the city Wink [;)] Hehe, I know the problem. Today I had to work on something for school at the office, but I kept wandering around and around cause I was so bored!!!

boo
    Participant

hello people!! good to see familiar faces in an unfamiliar forum… :) but its all good – i like it!!

Unique_Princess
    Participant

lol aww I kno the feelin I hav like essays to write and its just not happening!!!! arghhh :@ hehe.

Boo: lol hun I knww its gud to see familiar faces in an unfamiliar forum. Our traditional green interface has gonee!! :( lol

boo
    Participant

i know what u mean… maybe we can get it back up… but not right now lol Mukesh must be realllly busy!

boo
    Participant

btw… being a Mystery Woman, i for am LOVING the PM feature!!! Big Smile [:D]

ramz89
    Participant

yeh i know its so weird! i feel like i’m on another forum hehe. But the new features are great! tis nice to see who’s onlne aswell…btw HEYY boo and aman how ju doin???Big Smile [:D]

Am Rani
    Participant

How do I make a post without replying? I mean, not like what I’m doing now??? I really don’t get it. I don’t like this new forum!Angry [:@]

Am Rani
    Participant

Can anyone tell me how I can get my avatar back? I tried to upload one while re-creating my profile, but I see it doesn’t work.

And can we change the color and position of our signature?

Is there a faq area somewhere?

Ow, never mind, I’m going off…Sad [:(]

boo
    Participant

awww no… dont go off… unless u have to, hehe! looks like u got ur avatar back… Smile [:)] or at least a new one Smile [:)] if u need any more help with that, lemme no.

and yes im sure u can… u just need to type in the HTML code as u did for old bwl… try that?

and try out the forum, am rani ji… nobody likes sudden changes (hah, trust me, i should know – i have had my fair share of changes to lifestyle…) but hopefully it will be a good thing… Smile [:)]

ok, i went a little OTT on the smileys, but who cares? Big Smile [:D]

i prefer the old forum smileys… these are too ‘MSN’…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

omg! This really is different! I need to get used to this…fast!

How is everyone?

Am Rani- aww dont go. Give it a chance, and plus, ur seeing so many familiar faces. that should make things better, na?and even i wanna know how u can post without “replying” this is weird….i fel like i dont belong…

Khushi
    Participant

Heyyyyyyy People! this is sooo cool! but need to get use to it!!! hey ranii, i see u online! hows my shweetuuu!!! heehe this is ooo wierd! :P

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Hi Khushi!!! I’m okay, how r u? everything okay?

hey Boo! boo! boo! boo!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 5,707 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.