Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      pyara
      Participant

A Chat Transcript Shows Salman Khan Threatening Aishwarya Rai
      published a conversation transcript that shows Salman Khan threatening Aishwarya Rai. He allegedly threatened her because she refused to perform for underworld gangster, Abu Salem. The taped telephone conversation took place four years ago after the release of Abbas-Mustan’s “Chori Chori Chupke Chupke”. In the chat transcript, Salman says that he only did the film (which was partly funded by illegal money) because he was scared of the gangster, Chhota Shakeel. Furthermore, when Aishwarya repeats her refusal to do the Abu Salem show, Salman threatens to kill her and her family. This is a very damaging piece of news that suggest that Salman has links with the underworld. Maharashtara Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh has said that an inquiry will be conducted into these allegations.

courtesy : http://www.planetbollywood.com

any thoughts guys?

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ (“‘) (“”)

hrithik30
      Participant

yeah i heard that same thing. i didnt know that he did chori chori chupke chupke because he was scared. some sites said that he was the one that thought about making the movie and he wanted to produce it also.

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

same here hrithik!
      i also read about Salman having mov ties or something like tht! He was taped having a conversation wid Ash where he told her about his mob ties and she was telling him don’t get involved in things like that, he’d get into serious trouble! but his lawyer says it is all faked!

tauba tauba ishq mein kariya

Sparki
      Participant

i was watchin on the news, ash denies that it was her voice on the tape. when asked was it salman on the tape she said she didnt know that information.
      i dunno whose telling the truth.. if it was salman.. he was not very smart at all.

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

maybe all this is not true, maybe it is! If it is true, Salman is gonna be in a lot of trouble!

tauba tauba ishq mein kariya

dania
      Participant

can sallu do that? or is that just a rumor!?

love is till the end
      serioComic
      Participant

well, if he decides not to kill aish, then i can always suggest to him to kill u instead dania.

*~The tongue which is addicted to false expression is a bubbling spring of sins~*

nitzah
      Participant

that was 4yrs old…..

this is ash’s public statement on the time they broke up :-

“While I have maintained a dignified silence about him and his wrong-doings, he (his family and friends) has repeatedly attacked the respect, dignity and pride of me and my family(with irresponsible rumour mongering. I stood by him enduring alcoholism, misbehavior in worse phases and in turn, I was at the receiving end of his abuse (verbal, physical, emotional), infidelity and indignity. That is why like any other self-respecting woman and God is witness; I said enough and ended it almost two years ago…”

– Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius –

Lee
      Participant

Hmmm…enlightening! As much as a I adore the man, he does or did, appear to be a very volatile romantic link. How fortunate that Ash came to her senses in time. No woman should have to endure any kind of abuse while in a relationship.

nitzah
      Participant

she is sooo hot !!

serioComic
      Participant

waaaaaahahahaha!!

after all that serious stuff u end it with ‘she is soo hot!’ Big Smile [:D]

*~The tongue which is addicted to false expression is a bubbling spring of sins~*

nitzah
      Participant

hello….”ash is sooo hot”….is pretty serious stuff mate !!

am VERY serious when i say she is soo hot !!

pyara
      Participant

aish’s response was well said..elegent..professional..she sure put the dork in his place! take that salman khaN!!!

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ </ /
      (“‘) (“”)

bollykrazy150
      Participant

I respect Salman’s work but there has always been something strange about him from the very beginning. As for all this underworld business, it could be true becoz if a pyscho like him can physically abuse a lady like Ash (who he LOVED 1 time ago) then he is capable of doing almost anything!!!

Ash’s statement for these tapes of her & Salman has been very precise & professional, but she could be lying as she probably doesn’t want to get involved with her past becoz she would be putting her successful career at risk and not forgetting about her future international projects. Afterall she is an international STAR ICON now and represents Indian culture.

As for Salman, only time will tell and only God can get him out of all this now. But all this just makes you think that there is a load of rubbish going on behind all the glitz and glamour world of Bollywood. It’s nothing new but very shocking indeed….!!!

I would expect this from Salman becoz of his reputation, but I still had a bit of respect for him before but now even that’s gone as I didn’t know that he could do sumthing so CHEAP!!!

nitzah
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by pyara

aish’s response was well said..elegent..professional..she sure put the dork in his place! take that salman khaN!!!

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ </ /
      (“‘) (“”)

she aint the best only coz of her looks u know…..she talks the talk, and she walks the walk !

and she is sooooooo hot !!

Harveen
      Participant

omg i hate the way she laughs though and the way shes always TRYING to be funny…like on oprah or the david letterman show, but i do think that salman threatened her cuz shes never commenting on wut salman said and how he threatened her seems to me that shes too scared to talk about it cuz of the underworld and stuff

sum ppl say that maine pyar kun kiya isnt being released cuz it is believed that he took money from the underworld but if salman is a bad guy ash shud take the liberty of saying sumthing bout it and making the world more aware . i wunder wut other celebs think bout this… and salmans not saying much to defend himself either

taking money for movies from the underworld in bollywood shudnt be such a shock but threating ppl to do stuff is 2 much
      if ash is lying bouut this i donno y she wud do that is it cuz she’s jeleaus of salman or cuz they had a fite it duzznt make much sense

~H~A~R~V~E~E~N~

pyara
      Participant

her laugh is gorgeous!

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ </ /
      (“‘) (“”)

nitzah
      Participant

why should ash speak up ? let the public and media decide…what if she she does not want to get involved in any matters like these ? its her wish

and she is sooooooo hot !!

Sparki
      Participant

nitzah ur obsession is troubling go get some help

serioComic
      Participant

and yr jealousy is troubling too. go get some help..better still, go get lost!

Sparki
      Participant

Wat obsession do i have serio?? Hmmmmm…..stop saying things which don’t make sense!

TuHeTuMeriJaan

serioComic
      Participant

did i say anything abt obsession? i said JEALOUSY…u cant read, can u?

Sparki
      Participant

well thats even more bizarre .. jealously of wat? watever!

TuHeTuMeriJaan

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.