QUESTION GAME

This topic contains 1,444 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,445 total)
  • Author

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

I have lotsa favorite hobbies, not just one lol. I would have to say reading, watching movies or playing sports =).

Same question

scarface
    Participant

hobbies?? hmmm

sleeeping ( a lot these days )

ok ..er reading, writing, dancing, singing, laughing, gyming ( my all time fav), playing tennis, golf, collecting stufff.. tooo many to mention, photography, designing, art, sketching, hiking, river rafting, extreme sports, listening to music, writing a bit of poetry, astrology, annoying my family and friends, oh my and my favorite is eating hehehe… wait did I say travelling and exploring new places in my town> I also think shopping is my hobby, especially shopping for fabrics..

gosh I didnt even realise I have that many hobbies…

next:

wats yr favorite word??

scarface
    Participant

gosh I cant believe I am answering my own question…wer da heck is everyone????????

I think my fav word is

Gosh Stick out tongue

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Next question?

What is your favorite flavour of yogurt?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Plain yogurt? I haven’t really tried any other kind. Although I did try this yogurt ice cream, it was really good – but I can’t remember the flavor I got. :/

Next Q: What’s your favorite thing to do during the weekend?

scarface
    Participant

sleep

same question

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Due to my schedule its hard to distinguish between the weekend any other day of the week. But on my days off I like watching movies, reading, finishing errands and then hanging out :)

Same question!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Due to MY schedule, it’s hard for me to distinguish between the weekend and any other day of the week, because EVERY day for me is a Sat/Sun. =D HAHA But I also like watching movies on my free days, staying up to use the net, and being a lazy bum, and eating on the couch. =D

Next: Can you sleep on a plane ride?

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

My plane rides are generally just over an hour long, so no, I don’t sleep on planes =).

Last board game you played?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Sorry.

Next: How do you like to pass the time on a plane ride, besides sleeping?

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Lol u planning a trip somewhere Rani??

I read, listen to music or watch TV.

What colour top are you wearing right now? (sorry couldn’t think of anything better :S)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

I would like to! But no, I’m not. I just LOVE plane rides! hehe =D

Gray. (haha it’s fine!)

Do you get car sick? … plane sick? (lol)

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Yeah I guess they can be neat if you have a window seat.. I hate the landing part. Just the anticipation of the plane touching the ground, and waiting for that bump is so frustrating. I’m a freak.

Um I get car sick when I read, something to do with eyes focusing on words, while you are moving..
    I also get Land sick! I didn’t know there was such a thing until after a week long cruise. I was constantly dizzy for nearly a week afterwards – even while sitting or laying down. Strangest feeling, and gotta say it was a bit scary lol.

MSN or Facebook?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Ahaha, my sister is afraid of plane rides – so you being a lil freaked about the landing is nothing against my sister gripping the armrest of her chair and refusing to look out the window and telling me to shut up! LOL

(Land sick? Whoa, don’t wanna experience that! I’ve gotten car sick only once, and ever since that, I’ve been more susceptible to head aches in the car and maybe getting sick. :/)

Facebook.

What do you like to do during a road trip (drive/sit in the back/etc)?

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Lol I know someone who absolutely hates airplanes, and has to take a valium before boarding one :p

It really depends on who I’m travelling with. For instance, if I’m going on a road trip with friends, I prefer driving. But if I’m going somewhere with family I either sleep, watch a movie, or drive.. drivings fun!!

rings or necklaces?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,445 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.