Wednesday 26 November 2014

QUESTION GAME

This topic contains 1,444 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,445 total)
  • Author

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

UMmmMmm… think both of you are the biggest KaduMasterz, cant pick, because you both are so good at being crajeely psycho kaduz =)

If you could be doing anything right now, what would you be doing?

Shereena
    Participant

Hey Heera *-) I think Amaneey may be THE biggest kadumaster wut ju thinkz?

I’d be sitting warm watching something in a room by myself =)

Same q

boo
    Participant

shereena, what you said sounds PERFECT!! only i’d take out the ‘something’ and put in ‘a Bollywood movie’… nothing like Bolly to cheer u up, na?Paradise [ip]

same question…

Unique_Princess
    Participant

I dont really know.. I jus wana do a bunch of wonderful amazing things but I have exams n essays to focus on =(

If you could be someone else for just one day who would you pick and why?

Shereena
    Participant

Confused [*-)] Iono cuz things arent what they seem and so even ppl that seem to have things topely probably dont….I think i’d wanna be God for a day. lol try and see why things are done the way they are, cuz even though they happen for a reason Iont always know or understand it. Iont mean that disrespectfully so I’m sorry if it comes off that way…

Same Q

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

um think id wanna be a homie/prend for a day. Wanna see wut shes thinkin n how she feels about stuff.

wut time did you wake up?

Am Rani
    Participant

Hahaha, way to early! Wink [;)] I had to work today, so I was up at 07.55 am.

At what time do you go to bed normally?

Heera
    Participant

uhmm.. Confused [*-)] at about… 10 pm, 11 pm

wut time do you eat ur ‘lunch’ haha

Reeny: yeah actually she IS..Amaneeyz the new BIGGEST KaduMaster!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

I usually eat lunch at 12 if i’m at school, but if i dont eat at school then i eat it at around 3…

What would you change about this new forum?

Shereena
    Participant

Would make all my posts go through :| and be able to delete if i post twice Indifferent [:|]

If you could change anything about ur life what would you change

Am Rani
    Participant

I would like to have someone in it (my life, I mean) who really loves me. Like a boyfriend I mean (of course my family love me dearly…).

And I would like to have a really satisfying job.

Same q

Shereena
    Participant

i think i woulda went to a different hs…and took all the homies i have now that i met or got closer with becuz of goign to the one i went to, to the other hs too. and change sum family stuff and *-) lol id change ALOT. too bad i no superman :|

same Q

x.Love.is.fake.x
    Participant

i would chane the fact that i am bad at sports. i want to be sporty more!

are aishwarya rai and abishke really getting married?

Am Rani
    Participant

For Abishkek I hope they don’t….Tongue Tied [:S]

Do you believe people have to live several lifes before they can go to heaven?

boo
    Participant

not at all… in fact, i doubt people even go to heaven… their bodies either turn to ashes or get buried deep underground where they decay. and along with that, the brain also dies. therefore nothing actually goes to heaven. hey sorry if that offended anyone. Smile [:)]

same q

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,445 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.