Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      serioComic
      Participant

Hi di ho Mr.Admin,

I noticed that when we come into the forum these days, theres too many
      pop-ups and to tell you the truth, it is getting really irritating!!
      Can’t you do something about it? I knw from some supposedly reliable
      ‘source’ that some of the pop-ups are actually spyware/adware. I havent
      had the chance to scan them as I just kill them as soon as they come
      out but please please do something if u can.

May the force be with you and if u cant find the force, have yr men contact my men 🙂

Cheers!

nitzah
      Participant
      dude

u know what i find ironic ? these girls talk abt “kissing” and “nakedness” in their beloved lala-bollywood-land …and noone cared to notice that this site’s main sponsor is about “Hot College Girls / intimate dating ” c.rap ! lol

admincs1
      Participant

Yes, even after filtering such ad campaigns, they are still showing. I’ve already complained to the ad network and so you should see less of those types of ads.

Regarding pop-ups, they should also tame them down.

Let me know if you guys don’t see the changes and continue to see such things. I can raise our complaints to next level.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

hey admin. the pop ups still do appear occasionally, and while going through my computer I found that there has been spyware cookies entry on my computer too, and the website im being given is of the same websites that come on the pop-ups. Even though I regularly delete them, each time I log on to the forum, they come back. Anything you can do about this?

admincs1
      Participant

all popups should be gone. if you can delete / clean your computer then next time you visit you should not get any cookies. you may have to get the microsoft anti-spyware (defender) to remove it completely. I’ve removed all ad code that generated the popups. That advertiser is no longer publishing ads on our website.

let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

-Mukesh

serioComic
      Participant

hey mr.admin,

good work man as i dont see any of the annoying pop-ups anymore!

u da man !!

boo
      Participant

same here… thank you!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Yeah the pop ups r now gone and I have deleted the spyware entries made. Thanks Admin =)

Ek.Ajnaabi
      Participant

I guess thats now taken care of. 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.