PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME!!

This topic contains 2,602 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 2,603 total)
  • Author

Heera
    Participant

person abv me is one of the Dutchies of the Invasion of the Dutchies!! Big Smile [:D]

Tayababa: noooo ur under hypnosis!! I’m soo not!! u jhooti!! thooooooooo iiiiiiiiii loooooooooooooooveeeeeeeee oooooooooouuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr eeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxtttttttttttteeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeddddddddd ttttttttaaaaaaaalllllllllkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggggg hhhhhhhhiiiiiiiihhhhiiihhhhiiiiihhiiiii aaaaaaannnnnnnddddddddd yyyyeesssssss iiiiiiiiii reeeeeeeeemmmmeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmbbbbeeeeeerrrrrrrrr ttttttthhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttttt ccccccoooooooonnnnnnnvvvvvvvvvvoooooooooo it was about 1 AM for me lol hahaha and about midnite for you lol

boo
    Participant

Am Rani:
    Person bove me is the most loved member around her. I guess Left Hug [{]

Crying [:'(] awww am rani ji that is really nice of you… means a lot to me that u think that… wow… makes me all the more grateful for all the amajing ppl in my life… (something else happened before you said that and then i read this and i went all mushy… lol). if i am the most loved member around here (which, sorry to disappoint u, but i rly dont think i am…), its only cos i have ppl being so amajing to me, despite me not revealing anything about myself… gaaah i told u im in a mushy mood. so thank you ji. it means a lot to me. Right Hug [}] love you lots!! Smile [:)]

person above me is heeratje… and she is pagal!! if u think im pagal wait till u meet her lol! Big Smile [:D]

Am Rani
    Participant
    boo:

Am Rani:
    Person bove me is the most loved member around her. I guess Left Hug [{]

Crying [:'(] awww am rani ji that is really nice of you… means a lot to me that u think that… wow… makes me all the more grateful for all the amajing ppl in my life… (something else happened before you said that and then i read this and i went all mushy… lol). if i am the most loved member around here (which, sorry to disappoint u, but i rly dont think i am…), its only cos i have ppl being so amajing to me, despite me not revealing anything about myself… gaaah i told u im in a mushy mood. so thank you ji. it means a lot to me. Right Hug [}] love you lots!! Smile [:)]

person above me is heeratje… and she is pagal!! if u think im pagal wait till u meet her lol! Big Smile [:D]

Aaawwww Boo!! Didn’t want to make you mushy. And I was really serious when I made that post. I mean, look at this forum. Everybody knows you, everybody enjoys talking to you, you always have a nice word for everybody… I really think that, when you would ask all the members here (and than I mean the members who visit frequently, like a few times a week) you are the one we all appreciate most.

Butttt, if you don’t want to believe me, that’s ok Wink [;)] God knows I mean what I say. Love you 2 , sweety!

Heera
    Participant

ahwww you galzzz are makin meeee all mushy with ur mushiness! stop doin that!!

Boo: meee?? pagal?? how in the woooorrld did you get THAT idea??? Wink [;)]

Shereena
    Participant

person above me is a toped out lambi kadu =) heellllllllooooooooo i think we need to have another big group convo on msn, it was fun =)

see that tabzy? thats my firstest time speakin sumting extended. u crajee muppet. least iont hab a posh accent! oye where r ju neway? i miss u

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

person above mez amajingly sbweetly topedouteddly amajing. Shes my homie =).
    Lol she wants a turban so she can b a fobbed out achaar eating mundo!!!

Heera
    Participant

lol and person abv me ish a really shweetttt Buddhi!!

Reeny: yaaaaaaa wwwwwweeeeeee sssssshhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuudddddddd iiiiiiitttttttt wwwwwaaaaaaaasssss ssssssssooooooooo kkkkkkkkoooooooooooolllllllll Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]*even my smileys got extended…Wink [;)]*

Am Rani
    Participant

Person bove me will be an “adult” after today Wink [;)]Wink [;)]

Glad you liked my card, sweety!

Heera
    Participant

ahwww i LUVYA person abv me Big Smile [:D] you the sweetest ever!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

hey person above me! Is it ur birthday tomorrow? Well everyone describes the person above me as crazy(or crajee/pagal) so i’m guessing she is! hehe. She’s laso very creative and totally nice! Smile [:)]

and i really dont like these smileys. Angry [:@] oh wells. I’ll get used to it.

Shereena
    Participant

Person above me is topeee! =) hellO! Smile [:)]

Heera-yea it was cooool! we do group msn talk again one day =)

lol amaneey ur a dork =) lalu iont want a turban u kadu! cheez. ur just arsu i tel u to make me a topi n u tell me u’l make me a turban Confused [8-)] i not eben pun! cheez eberyones gonna beated me oopar they b like vhy ju tryz to be pun?! n then they hit me with a danda Stick out tongue [:P] Sad [:(] thas vut ju want?! u psycho ucky mendo! lol daku Big Smile [:D] hehe l heart ju fool

Am Rani
    Participant

Person bove me was bove all the time on the green forum.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Person above me has a cute siggy! and i love her lots! and i’m wondering if u got offended by my email…?

Shereena- hi! how you been?

Shereena
    Participant

Hi! Big Smile [:D] im gud gud how are juu? =) have a toped out day! or evening =)

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

HEY!!! WHO YOU CALLING A DORK?! im not dork! k i am but onlee on dayz u like dorx =p lol, i sbweet like that. Jeah you do hunji, member u askeded me to make ju a turban so u can wear it n be jus like the fobbez ju lub so much? you wanna eat achaar and be an alco wid em coz u the biggest alco-ing achaar-eater alibe! ehehehe. lolz, they wud beated u oopar wudnt they? ur mom wud sachi hit me wid her khundi =p, be like “U turned my chokri into a muchi-smiling daku, who balle ballez and smells like curry 24/7 mundo!!” lolz crajeee shizzy. aww i heart ju too kadu jur the topest mundo i knw! =).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 2,603 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.