PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME!!

This topic contains 2,602 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 2,603 total)
  • Author

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Person above me re-started this topic! Cool! Aww man I love all these new siggys! I am so behind! I need to get me a siggy and avatar quick! Or else I’ll feel left out.Crying [:'(]

boo
    Participant

person above me needs to spend more time on the forum so she can get up to date with all the happenings!!! Big Smile [:D]

Shereena
    Participant

person above me has a cool siggy! i wanna see it too =)

boo
    Participant

person above me…thanks… i wish i could see ur siggy… but the stupid comp isnt letting me right now Sad [:(]

Unique_Princess
    Participant

Person above me rox! did u get my PM? I duno if I did it right lol

boo
    Participant

i sureeee did person above me! but i dont have the time (or energy right now… Sad [:(]) to reply to it, but i will do soon!

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Person above me is tiredddd!

Heera
    Participant

Heeeeellloooooooo perssssssoooooonnnnn abvvvvvvvvvvvvv meeeeeeeeee sssooooooo jjjuuuuuu stttttttiiiiiiiiillllll reeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmeeeemmmmmmbbbbbbbbeeeeeerrrrrr ooooouuuuuuurrrrrr eeeeeeeexxxxxxtttttteeeeeeennnddddddddddeeeedddddddddd waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy oooooofffffffff ttttttyyyyyyyypppppppiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn??????? Ggggggoooooooddddddd buuuuuuuddddddddddhhhhhhiiiiiii! *lol so funny Big Smile [:D]*

aaaanddddddddd uuuuuuurrrrrrr ssssssiiiiigggggggyyyyyy iiiiiissssssss rrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy ppppuuuuunnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy..hoooooooopeeeeeee 2 sssssseeeeee uuuuu ssssssoooooonnnnn ooooonnnnnnn mmmmmmssssssnnnnnnnnn!! *or i cud pm ya..really simple..lol*

buuuuhbbbbbaaaaayyyyy xxx

Unique_Princess
    Participant

I lubbbbbbbbbbb the person abv me even thooo she tried to steal my arjun!! lol Stick out tongue [:P]

Heyyyyyyyy that language lol remember the time on msn when u, me, aman, shereena and roshini were allllll in one convo talkin that way?? loll n roshyz like huh?? ahahahaha.. u know kya! that extended language reminds me of the way shereenyz accent goes teehee Angel [A] Big Smile [:D]

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
    Participant

i dunno the person above me so well but she seems a nice person!

boo
    Participant

person above me… i dont know u v. well either but u seem cool too!

and tayba: tell me sth i dont know… COURSE shaneetz under hypnosis… thats the sanest poor hypnotist could get!! Big Smile [:D] lol, jkz. =)

the person above me is really cool and smart

hey thank u boo i got my sig working

boo
    Participant

hey person above me ur welcome! Smile [:)]

Am Rani
    Participant

Person bove me is the most loved member around her. I guess Left Hug [{]

Am Rani
    Participant

here I mean

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 2,603 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.