PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME!!

This topic contains 2,602 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,581 through 2,595 (of 2,603 total)
  • Author

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

The person above me likes the person who was previously above me!!

scarface
    Participant

ur absolutely right person above me about the person above uSmile

kavzz..lmao… getting hawter n gorgeouser by the hour Id sayStick out tongueI love love love the person above the person above meRight Hug

kavita_0026
    Participant

This person is so not getting hawter and gorgeouser by the hour.

I love love love the person about me. And I am sooo soo happy for the person above me. Happy happy happy ! Right Hug

scarface
    Participant

ur always in my duas .. my sweethart above meRight Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

The person above me has a confusing avatar picture. It took me a few mins to realize it was two people trying to kiss. It was like an optical illusion to me. Lol

scarface
    Participant

@RaNi iS ThE BeS wrote:

The person above me has a confusing avatar picture. It took me a few mins to realize it was two people trying to kiss. It was like an optical illusion to me. Lol

oops sorry abou that person above me, hope ur doing well?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Person above me, it’s not your fault, so no need for the apology! And I’m doing great – hope you’re well too! =)

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Person above me is awake, and I’m finally off to bed! Have a great day/night Rani :)

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Person above me is awake, and I’m finally off to bed! Have a great day/night Rani :)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Person above me is throwing in the towel! Hehe, good night, Aman ji! =)

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Person above me likes “Supernatural” I haven’t seen that show, but Jared Padalecki used to be on “Gilmore Girls,” one of my all time fav shows :).

boo
    Participant

OH MY GOD PERSON ABOVE ME NOW MY TURN TO GET ALL EXCITED ABOUT TV SHOWS FANS ON THE FORUM OMG OMG YES YES AND YES!!! I ADOOOORE GILMORE GIRLS AND I WATCH ALL THE REPEATS AND I AM EVEN PLANNING ON BUYING THE DVDS!!! YES, I LOVE IT THAT MUCH! BAD DAY? PUT THE GILMORE GIRLS ON! GOOD DAY? PUT THE GILMORE GIRLS ON (TO CELEBRATE!)! AAAH I LOVE THAT SHOW! The mother and daughter remind me SO SO much of the interactions between me and my sister lol… sort of. My sister’s much less soppy about the whole thing, though. I even dedicated the wonderful ‘Where You Lead’ song to my sister and she just goes, “You’re gay.” to me LOLOL. :mrgreen: (love her really, yes really…) YAY SO EXCITED TO SEE ANOTHER GILMORE GIRLS FAN I LOOOVE GILMORE GIRLS!!!! <3 And Rani I just realised your supernatural has the guy from GG in it, and his character is called Dean in GG lol! But I prefer Milo Ventamiglia for hotness. <3

PERSON ABOVE ME LIKES GILMORE GIRLS YAY YAY YAY!!!! :mrgreen:

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Person above me likes GG, I never knew that.

@Bolly_Lover wrote:

Person above me likes “Supernatural” I haven’t seen that show, but Jared Padalecki used to be on “Gilmore Girls,” one of my all time fav shows :).

Dude, you NEED to see SPN! It’s my all time favorite show EVER. I’m so beyond obsessed and emotionally invested in the show! I’ve seen GG (but I wanna go back and see every single episode Jared was in lol), and when I first saw SPN, I was like hey! He’s from GG! lol In fandom, there are ‘Dean girls’ and ‘Sam girls.’ When the boys were asked about the fans, Jared said, “Sam girls, Supernatural. Dean girls, Gilmore Girls.” LOL Meaning, he makes himself feel better by thinking the Dean girls are his fans from GG. hehe =D

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Person above me is obsessed with “Supernatural.” I’ve heard good things about this show, don’t know if it would be my kind of tv show though *-).

Boo: Omg YaY! Another GG fan! I’m always so excited to meet someone who loves GG as much as I do. It’s unfortunate that many people don’t know about it. It was such an awesome show, sadly I didn’t get into it until season 4 or 5 (thank you Shereena for introducing me to it!!!). I’ve seen all the episodes now and have them all on my laptop. You are so right about GG being the perfect show for any mood and any time of the day. I put some episodes on my phone, and it’s perfect for watching at the gym, long drives, or when you just plain miss it! I sometimes wish I lived in a place like Stars Hallow, and had a Taylor Doosie, Ms. Patti, or Sookie lol. Personally, I liked Logan, thought he was cute, but didn’t think him and Rory would work out. Dean was the best, but things got pretty messed up there.. Just talking bout GG makes me want to watch it! Think I’ll watch an episode before heading to bed :D.

P.S. I read an article somewhere in which Lorelai (Lauren Graham) was saying something about a GG movie.. I’m a bit torn about the idea; it’s been too long now I think, but I want to know how things are working out for Rory, Lorelai, Luke, and everyone else!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Person above me, that’s right – I forget Supernatural has ‘supernatural’ stuff in it, like ghosts, monsters, vampires, demons, etc. But don’t let that stop you from giving it a try, the essence of the show is actually the love these two brothers have for each other, and the extent to which they will go to protect and save one another (and trying to patch up the rift that the supernatural world has made on their relationship). It’s about family. I don’t mind the monsters and stuff, actually. Personally, I mind the way religion and God have been portrayed in the 5th season. I got quite frustrated with the show and with some of the characters, but it’s just a show, and Jared Padalecki once said in a convention that he and Jensen went to the creator of the show and wanted to know where he was going with the show, because the subject is pretty big and they wanted to be careful about portraying God a certain way. It didn’t quite work, but they don’t mean any harm – and I still do love the show for every single other reason besides this. So I agree, it may not be your cup of tea based on your own reasons. =)

Viewing 15 posts - 2,581 through 2,595 (of 2,603 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.