Friday 19 September 2014

Movie and Charactor

This topic contains 81 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  sydneymyobtrain 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author

Senali
    Participant

This game is easy.
    1st someone give a name of star and then other person have to name a movie and write a little summary about his or her character and then name other star that act in the same film.

[:o)]Big Smile [:D][8D] LET’S PLAY THEN [:o)]Big Smile [:D][8D]

*~*~Senali~*~*
    *~*~~*~*

Senali
    Participant

Rani Mukerjee

*~*~Senali~*~*
    *~*~~*~*

Sparki
    Participant

in kkhh she was srk’s first wife, she played tina. had a daughter called anjali, who was named after rahul’s (srk) best friend (kajol).
    is one her best films!

ok nxt: kajol

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

ocean_princess
    Participant

in dushman she played a twin role she have to take the revenge of her elder sister death who rape by Aushutosh Rana.

Sanjay Dutt

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

Senali
    Participant

So far so good

*~*~Senali~*~*
    *~*~~*~*

Senali
    Participant

In Shabd. Shaukat (Dutt) is facing a writer’s block. He is desperately looking for an inspiring story for his next novel.He asks his wife Antara (Ash) to play the game of love with Yash (Zayed). At the end Antara fall in love with Yash and Shaukat can’t controll his wife.

I think it goes like that I can’t remember it cause I watch it in the plane

Next: Ash

*~*~Senali~*~*
    *~*~~*~*

ocean_princess
    Participant

In Kyun ho gaya na she played a role of Dia Malhotra is an idealistic, Sensitive girl whose childhood is spent in a coffee plantation town she has been involved in a orphanage as a social worker she meets Arjun (vivek oberoi) and fall in love with him.

next>>> Amitabh Bachan

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

vchenoah
    Participant

Silsila

Amitji is Amit Big Smile [:D]a scriptwriter, free spirit & in LOVE! His brother is a pilot in the military and engaged to marry. When his brother dies and it is found that the fiance is pregnant, Amit marries his brother’s fiance and loses his love!

Arjun Rampal

ocean_princess
    Participant

Vaada

He played a role of Rahul. He won’t be able to see but can sense. His brilliant mind able to foresee the terrible results of a man’s manic fixation.

Zayed Khan

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

vchenoah
    Participant

Dus

Zayed plays Aditya. I think he is supposed to be hip & free spirited. (He just comes off as hyper & annoying) He is an officer in a special terrorist group that is under a deadline to track down a nd apprehend an infamous terrorist.

Fardeen Khan

ocean_princess
    Participant

Janasheen

Fardeen plays Lucky. Living in Australia, he has a dream of winning the super bike championship. Lucky’s father’s a rich tycoon, unfortunately dies in an accident. He left behind the vast empire for Lucky.

Urmila Matondkar

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~
    ~*~*~

Senali
    Participant

Is Urmila in Janasheen?[?] I don’t think so….. You have 2 name aperson act in da film.[:0]

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
    *~*~~*~*

ocean_princess
    Participant

Oh yah sorry I forgot that rule.

Next>>> Celina Jaitely

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~
    ~*~*~

Senali
    Participant

who is dat i never heard of her

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
    *~*~~*~*
    Check out my new email adress http://www.senalifonseka.piczo.com

Waluscha
    Participant

Okay…in NO ENTRY, she is Sanjana, a daughter of a judge. At first, she tot Sunny wanted to commit suicide and tried everything to stop him from committing suicide until her actions troubled Sunny’s life in many ways. At last, she fell for Sunny and married him.

Bipasha Basu

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.