Saturday 20 September 2014

Let your feelings out

This topic contains 2,729 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Bolly_Lover 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 2,730 total)
  • Author

nitzah
    Participant

its either that or you juss stupid…:)

Yemenilicious
    Participant

not that either Big Smile

Mukesh
    Keymaster
    serioComic:
    Yemenilicious:
    ehhh, nvm i take that back..my feelings are all jumbled up, I can't really let em out. do u know what I mean? Tongue Tied

u are one messed up gal!! i think its abt time u check-in to the asylum. ive got a room with a view. take it before somebody else grab it!

Last Ive seen, Kush is interested, but I dnt see u giving her an open invitation to yr assylum….

seee Ive done my bit offf good for today ;-)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

lol! Ninja, ur crajee! Stick out tongue

My feelings…let's see…What do you do when the people that can make you laugh, are the ones that make you cry? lol. messed up people we have in this crajee world. Tongue Tied

Yemenilicious
    Participant
    RaNi iS ThE BeS:

lol! Ninja, ur crajee! Stick out tongue

My feelings…let's see…What do you do when the people that can make you laugh, are the ones that make you cry? lol. messed up people we have in this crajee world. Tongue Tied

I'll tell u what i do, I laugh and cry at the same time Big Smile. No no, u ask what's wrong and give them a big fat “aunty stylle” hugg!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

It's crajee, but I laugh and cry at the same time too! Especially since I can forgive so easily, it's a quality I'm kind of begining to hate. Tongue Tied I didn't ask what was wrong, but I did tell…nothing. *shrugs*

Mukesh
    Keymaster

[

Am not sure u can do anything, its just part of life…sumtimes u cry and sumtimes u laugh

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

I guess you're right Scar Face…but it sux to let go of relationships that gave you so many great memories…

Yemenilicious
    Participant

Rani jee and scarry jee, u both are right. *sigh*

vchenoah
    Participant

When you need to laugh, laugh! When you need to cry, cry! Let it out or you will become an emotional cripple!

Others have their opinion, but who cares!

Today I feel like screaming my head off, instead, I'll hit the heavybag. Different route, same destinaton! Smile

boo
    Participant

sigh…

I feel like running to a yellow field somewhere, early in the morning, and crying… just sobbing away…

the tears may not be coming out, but i HATE it when it feels as though someoneis literally pulling at my heart…. LITERALLY… sigh.

ramz89
    Participant
    boo:

sigh…

I feel like running to a yellow field somewhere, early in the morning, and crying… just sobbing away…

the tears may not be coming out, but i HATE it when it feels as though someoneis literally pulling at my heart…. LITERALLY… sigh.

Ditto Sad

Hayliehayati
    Participant

I dont know whats going on but my feelings? why thanks for asking.

I'm feeeling grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat

I dont know why, I have tons of homework that should be completed by sometime. . .soon, and my back hurts from this damn chair, and I'm awfully bored. But still I'm feeling pretty damn good.

Yemenilicious
    Participant

I KNOW WHY! duhhh, cuz we're partners in crime =] and cuz ur talking to me. baha

I stand in haylies position..History book open in front of me, same case with the chair, tonsss of hw to be done, ohhh big fat cup of coffee too which ill leave alone. BUT I FEEL greattt!

Hayliehayati
    Participant

ha

(something kinda mean was here, Ninja made me change it)

man do i love the secrective names, running incognito

put a smile on your face and make the world a better place

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 2,730 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.