Saturday 01 November 2014

Let your feelings out

This topic contains 2,729 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Bolly_Lover 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,716 through 2,730 (of 2,730 total)
  • Author

boo
    Participant

ha ha you been to the movies recently then? i LOVE popcorn at movies – sweet popcorn :) always need something to chew on while watching th film… i also like putting my feet up on the chairs in front of me LOL… such a rebel i am :mrgreen:

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Yeah I like having something to munch on during movies as well, or at least a cup of hot tea! Lol I like putting my feet up on the seats in front of me as well! I went to the movies last night, and a couple and came and sat in front of us, thankfully the theater was pretty empty so I made shereena move seats so I could put my feet up :D I don’t know why some people sit right in front of you when there are so many other seats available!! :roll:

boo
    Participant

Mmmm chai and movies, ugh don’t tempt me Aman I have EXAMS on Monday!!!! :( And I watched Life in a Metro last night too. Sad times. :(

he he aww I DO THAT (move seats to put feet up)… how is Shereena doing, ask her to pop in once in a while!

MAN this forum is a good stress buster.

I have just been reading an awful blog post on a woman’s complications with her childbirth, and there seems to have been every single complication one can think of under the sun… how sad :( touchwood mum and baby are fine now, but still…

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

I am so done with chai right now. I’ve had a cold for the past few days and that’s all I’ve been drinking. It feels good on the throat, but you get tired of drinking hot beverages.. I was out with a friend tonight, and my fav drink was one of the specials. She got it.. what did I get? A red rose tea. Yuck =|.

She’s good, busy, but good :).

There are so many things that can go wrong during pregnancies and childbirth… becoming pregnant seems like such a huge risk (not to mention the lifestyle changes). I guess if you are ready for it, babies can be a blessing. They so cute and adorable. But then they grow up lol..

Unique_Princess
    Participant

Eughh I have a cold too…. and my head is hurting. A lot.

I have so much on my mindddddd hdjksbfdhjefvjewbfjfekjwfekjfhew fjhewjfhwe

kbye.

boo
    Participant

So much spam, so little time… I want to cry.

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

I was getting really frustrated with all the spam, it was just pages n pages of junk. Thanks for clearing it up Boo!!

boo
    Participant

lol sweety, i only did a small part of it. think it was Mukesh who did the most of it – he deserves the thanks!

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

ohh haha, well in that case, Thanks Mukesh!!

It was annoying to have to search for the right threads with mountains of junk.

I like exaggerating, but seriously, there were a lot of useless threads..

imported_Admin
    Participant

No problem. Sorry about the spam. I’m looking to adding something to the forum that will help with identifying spam. Will keep you guys posted!

Thanks
    Mukesh

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Super irritated with this stupid cold. Most inopportune time to strike – two days before my much awaited trip to beautiful Kelowna. Spent most of the trip sucking on Halls, medicating myself, and wishing I could stay in bed. I’m starting to feel better, but seeing as I have to work tmrw, I have a feeling it’s gonna be acting up again.

Alrights, I’m going to read for a bit and head to bed. Hope things are good with all bollywooderz around the world. Gnite peepz.

boo
    Participant

Hope you’re feeling better, BL. I am suffering from a SERIOUS case of procrastination and refuse to do any work!!!! UGH, someone give me all their motivation, please.

scarface
    Participant

FOR SOME REASON:

I am just missing EVERYONE and EVERYTHING
    little things reminds me of memories I thought wont resurface

hope everyone is keeping well

overwhelmed with emotion today..

boo
    Participant

I am overwhelmed with a lot of things, too.

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

I’m just tired. Feeling drained. Maybe time for a nap?

I don’t like doing naps though.. hm..

Viewing 15 posts - 2,716 through 2,730 (of 2,730 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.