Thursday 18 December 2014

L o v e Q u o t e s ! !

This topic contains 1,159 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1,156 through 1,160 (of 1,160 total)
  • Author

amyswan
    Participant

The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other. -Ashleigh Brilliant

scarface
    Participant

@amyswan wrote:

The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other. -Ashleigh Brilliant

ahaaan

scarface
    Participant

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. “Pooh!” he whispered. “Yes, Piglet?” “Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw. “I just wanted to be sure of you :) .” ~A.A. Milne

abseventy
    Participant

Yes i too agree people who really like the shayari stuff once fall in love thet all get in the mood and start of with shayari, love is the best state of mind a person can even be in, when someone is in love then only he gets to know about his qualities which others would have had admired and you have ignored for such a long time, guys do fall in love once, it’s awesome experience

scarface
    Participant

It’s just a quote, but boy does this tug at my heart
    I used to believe, friendship is love and love is friendship or something to that effect
    And that if its powerful enough or strong enough, there is no need to fight for it as it will persevere regardless

Life and experience has taught me otherwise, in order to sustain any relationship, u need to make that extra effort, Fight for what u believe in…………
    For the friends and love u trust in
    by doing so, u are not showing a sign of weakness but a sign of love in one of its many hues
    Friends are one of the ingredients that make up the glue that holds life and love and faith
    A combination we all desire to have in our lives
    Me: Am so blessed and grateful and beyond humbled by having amazing angels I get to call my friends, my extended family

“I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to
    hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight
    for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too
    busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part
    of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful
    stuff.”

Viewing 5 posts - 1,156 through 1,160 (of 1,160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.