Saturday 30 August 2014

L o v e Q u o t e s ! !

This topic contains 1,159 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,160 total)
  • Author

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

*sniff* I went off to read something I wrote about the boys and our show, and now I’m sitting here in tears at the stuff they’ve both been through… “The boys are a team. They complete each other, they make up for each other’s flaws, and give strength to each other. When Sam didn’t want to fight, Dean gave him the strength to keep going, and when Dean didn’t want to fight, Sam gave him reason to go down fighting. Where one ends, the other begins.” Oh Sammy and Dean. <3 I miss you. =( Only 8 more days… and Sammy will wake up with his soul again, and Dean can finally have his brother back. I can't wait! I needed it to be Jan 28 weeks ago!

Okay, okay – *shuts up* I cannot start talking about SPN here, it’s enough that I’ve annoyed everyone on my FB with the constant talk about it and endless love for them and the show – I cannot start here!

Nessa, tell me to get over it. LOL =D

scarface
    Participant

I CANT HELP IT … rani, u truly make me lol…
    Thanks
    I love the way u describe supernaturnal, EXACTLY the way I would… hehe
    As for Kavi, I did text her and told her u mentioned her ..think it was yest? But am not sure when or if she will return soon, am hoping she does though, coz I miss her sooo much
    She has been a fan of Supernatural for as long I remember, =)
    Its good to find another person who enjoys the show as much as we do
    And yes she is still watching it
    And oh … I haven’t yet started watching season 6, sooooo no spoilers plssssssssssss
    I knw its showing there now.. haven’t been in the mood for tv lately so am waiting to watch it when
    Am in a better frame of mind

Jeeezzz thanks hun… for making me laugh and smile soo much
    Warm hug
    Oh myyy so this is why u changed the siggy?? Lol sum more

Eish am slowwww

scarface
    Participant

A MESSAGE I RECEIVED TODAY:

it’s okay to go ahead and take a risk.

There’s no guarantee that everything will turn out exactly
    the way you want it to, but there IS a guarantee that it
    cannot possibly do so if you are afraid to even take the
    chance.

“Nothing ventured, nothing gained” is not just a nifty
    old-time saying. It’s wisdom.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Scarry, I am glad to make you LOL! =P

But yes, that is how everyone should describe supernatural. It’s the epic love story of Sam and Dean! =D <3

You should convince Kavita to pop in for a hello! It’d be nice to see her before the time comes to disappear again! I honestly cannot believe we had 3 Supernatural lovers on the forum and I only find out NOW? *smh* And oopsie! Sorry, I shall not give any season 6 spoilers! It’s been on a hiatus for more than a month now, will be returning in… 6 days! Then going on another hellatus in March! So not fun! =’( But whenever you start watching season 6, you’ll love it – it’s good so far(in my opinion at least, some people are not too happy. lol!

Actually, I changed the siggy to something I had made on photoshop of Sammy with quotes he said, but then got really excited SPN was returning in 8 days, so I changed it again! lol =D

scarface
    Participant

rani, its going to take me a while to reply properly to u coz I dont want to rush through replying to …
    I love sp and want to talk and talk about it with u..soooo gimme some time:)
    ommgggggg..dats something I mentioned to my sis once, not in the same words though, that sp is like a love story ..but between these bro’s
    hmmm kavii, she passes her love, she is busy at the mo..will continue passing yr regards to her though:)
    lol, dear, Kavs and I have been talking non stop about sp for ages, here??? she is always teasing me because I have actually found a dean **look alike** sooo we have always been discussing my love for him
    and him, well both hims:) hehehe am not making sense
    was chatting to my sis yest, she was watching supernatural off coz..and she said, she is watching season 6,and I am like ***waaattt??? u need to send that to me, and she replied saying, uhmmm but u have watched the first 6 episodes..weird how I cant even remember this..

this is the one where sammy returns ..soulless right?? gosh I remember dean playing family man, I have to rewatch, I watched it under stress..
    u shud post that pic with sammy and the quotes in the pics thread… at least it will be here:)

ok will write more soon

mwah

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Scarry, it’s fine – take your time in replying! Even if you don’t reply at all, I’d totally understand – I could talk your ear off with this and our conversations would NEVER end! lol =)

Pass my love right back to Kavita, please!

And dude, I do NOT remember you and Kavita talking about SPN on the forum? :/ I didn’t start the show in the first season, which was back in 2005 – and that’s when I joined the forum, but you guys came in later, and I still don’t remember? Oh well, whatever. =P

Aww, that’s so sweet! <3 Don't let him go anywhere! =D

Yeah, season 6 already started, it’s been on winter hiatus, though. It’s returning this Friday, iA! YEE! Lol hence, the siggy. Well, it WAS 8 days when I put it up, now it’s 4 days. =D My siblings and I have a party every time it airs after a while – we get junk food and stay put in front of the tv. So the 4 of us are gonna be doing that this Friday at 9pm iA! =D (Well, sometimes my twin can’t make it home on time, so we re-watch it with him when he gets home.) Oh and yes, this is the season where Sammy comes back without a soul – Sammy and douchbag grandpa Samuel come and find Dean playing house house with Lisa the Loser and Ben-face. Dean, because he’s DEAN and CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HIS BROTHER, leaves Lisa the Loser and Ben-face to go roadtripping across the country (and to England in one special case) to kill evil shit. (LOL Have you heard the Sammy song?)

And here you go:

The moon is taken from the episode, “Heart” – when he had to kill Madison. Felt like I had to make a connection with that. That was so heartbreaking. =(

Btw, you remember Heera? She’s also a fan of the show! I made her this for her bday last year, thought you might like it, so…:

When Dean winked at Sammy. =D

vchenoah
    Participant

@RaNi iS ThE BeS wrote:

Nessa, tell me to get over it. LOL =D

Why?? My genius is wasted on your love of the demonic! ;) :)

Quote:

“Inside the heart of each and every one of us there is a longing to be understood by someone who really cares. When a person is understood, he or she can put up with almost anything in the world.”

scarface
    Participant

@vchenoah wrote:

Quote:

“Inside the heart of each and every one of us there is a longing to be understood by someone who really cares. When a person is understood, he or she can put up with almost anything in the world.”

nice

scarface
    Participant

“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”

Baqtiar
    Participant

@**scarface** wrote:

“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”

Hey thatz by……Henry Van Dyke

:wink:

scarface
    Participant

hmm impressive B :)

scarface
    Participant

“I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. J’aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing.”

………….

ughhhhhhh

i feel olddddddddddddddd today:(
    wanna go to bed and stay there…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

The trouble with love is, it doesn’t care how fast you fall.

(and you can’t refuse the call…)

scarface
    Participant

thats sooo true Rani :mrgreen:

“Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending, give without expecting.”

boo
    Participant

^ nice :mrgreen:

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.